MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 4 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 4 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 4 Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 4 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri May 25, 2012 7:23 pm

I said nothing but gently goes to sit by Utena but looking at her. "Seems so but I'm a bit worried about hana and Aiko. At first, Hana didn't believe me, thinking it's a game but utena. I'm scared and worried about her. I don't want her to go through a terrible thing and same for aiko that's going through the same thing like me." my hand touched my cheek where I remember where he used to hit me for things I did.

```````````````````````````````````
Aiko smiled gently but bows her head a little bit. "Thank you, Miss Hana." she felt happy deep down but just looked down at her lap again.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 4 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 25, 2012 8:18 pm

"I wouldn't worry all that much. Sure it's a shock to have all of this just come back to haunt you after so many years, but I'm sure Hana will be able to handle things and do the right thing. And with any luck she'll handle it better than I did when we were younger. I have faith in Hana, I was kinda hoping for grandkids in the future though."

I chuckled. If Hana was anything like me, she'd end up falling in love with Aiko and Aiko, if she were anything like Anthy, would fall in love with Hana. Since they were both girls, that sort of killed off the dream of my grandkids one day. I took another sip of the drink in my hands, watching the tv again. I needed to just relax and let time take its course.

Meanwhile...

"You're welcome."

I smiled and stopped dancing, looking at her.

"Hm, Aiko. Do you know how to dance?"

I awaited her response. If it were to be yes, I'd ask her. And if it were no, I'd teach her, I thought. This time our eyes met and her beautiful violet eyes put their "spell" on me again. I had only hoped she thought me just as special.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat May 26, 2012 8:45 pm

"Dancing?"Aiko said nothing else looking up at Hana a little confused to wonder about dancing. "I dont' think so. do you know how to dance?"

````````````````````````````````````````````
"I understand that Utena but I'm still going to worry. It was just like with you when you saved me and freed me from my faith." I looked down but just sighed before just being quiet again.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 26, 2012 8:53 pm

"I know babe, I know. For right now, I guess as we really can do is be accepting of all that happens and try to help Hana out the best we can. Facilitate things for her. Other than that, we're okay."

I smiled and kissed her cheek softly, then turning on a different channel. It happened to be an anime channel and it looked to be that a new anime was on. I watched it curiously. The main character seemed to be a tomboy, rebellious, though they didn't have school uniforms and quite a nerd. She was picked on for being different, and the storyline was becoming interesting. It looked to be the first episode, and they'd stated her dream. To become someone important like a prince. I blinked, what the-?

"hm?"

Meanwhile...

"Yeah, I dance hip hop. But I can dance a little bit of ballet and ballroom as well. My parents put me in lessons when I was little till I grew out of them and just found no interest with it. So I have the same knowledge of it, but all of my other formal dance training led to me being able to dance hip hop."

I smiled and offered my hand.

"Then shall we try something Aiko?"

I'd hoped she'd accept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat May 26, 2012 9:07 pm

"Well, you sure got alot on your hands from learning all this. Even from dancing that I dont' know of. So what is it?"Aiko blinked confused but she just kept quiet lookinat at them.
````````````````````````````````````````````````
I smiled gently whlie feeling the kiss on my cheek but kept sitting by Utena. My eyes looked down to the tv as well before wondering what this was about. My head was tilted to the side wondering what was going on but just looked quiet.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 26, 2012 9:14 pm

"Does that seem familiar to you, Anthy?"

I blinked. She wanted to be a prince? What was this anime?

Meanwhile...

"Well, I'll teach you. Might as well learn with me."

I smiled and grabbed her hand gently, pulling her up and into me, so that our bodies were touching against the others. Gently, I formed the correct hand holding position and formed a stern frame for her to lean against gently and found my other hand, on her waist, I was to be leading this dance.

"Okay now you put your hand that isn't holding mine on my shoulder. And the one that is holding my hand, place so your fingers wrap around the space between my thumb and my index. I am the frame and you're the pretty picture."

I smiled, waiting for us to have the setup right. And then I remembered something else.

"Oh yeah and then there should be tension between us. So while I am pulling you in, you need to push apart just enough so that there's tension."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat May 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Aiko said nothing feeling Hana pull her up from sitting on the bed to her body. She listened to what she said before putting her hand on hana's shoulder and intwining her fingers with Hana's own. She just did what she can but nods."Tension, Hana? Does everyone do that when they dance?"she looked quiet to her.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"Strange, it's almost like mine and your life story as younger girls. Why is that?" I looked confused but didn't say anything else about it since it confused me abit much too just like Utena.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 26, 2012 9:33 pm

I shrugged.

"I have no idea. That is strange. But I doubt they got all the details right. If this is supposed to be some kind of anime modeled after what happened to us in high school, they probably changed a lot of things just so that it doesn't totally rip off the real thing. Whoever sold this idea to the production teams on television must really be making a fortune. I wonder who it was."

I smiled. Out of the student council members, since the black rose dissolve and Akio had virtually gone missing, I wondered which one of them sold the story to the television company. It had to be one of them, I just wish I knew which one. I cuddled up with Anthy to watch the first episode.

Meanwhile...

"Yeah, this is ballroom, that's how you're supposed to..."

I sighed. "Just trust me okay?"

When we had everything right, I started to move gracefully with her, slowly so she could catch on and learn the steps. I even counted it out loud, the rhythm at which we were stepping, our upper bodies didn't move. Once she caught on to the steps, I quickened the tempo and once I quickened the tempo and she got it, I stopped and smiled.

"You ready to try it with some music?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat May 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Aiko just nods to understand everything as she slowly follows Hana's lead but her hand kept on her shoulder and intwined within hana's hand. It was supring to her at first since she's never did this with anyone. She remained quiet before looking to her. "I understand but alright. I think I can try doing that."
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I said nothing at the time though I was sort of suprised they would do this. My life and Utena was a bit challening and other things but I never thought it would show up in some way again. I closed my green eyes just cuddling up closer to Utena watching the tv too.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 26, 2012 10:12 pm

At the commercial break, I smiled and surprised kissed Anthy's lips deeply. All these years and we were still madly in love. True love never ceases to amaze me. I smiled as I held the kiss, locking our lips together.

Meanwhile...

I walked over to the stereo and began to put in a CD and make it just loud enough so the both of us could hear it. I smiled and resumed my position with her, waiting for when the actual dancing was to come in. I smiled as I waited, she was doing well.

"See there's nothin' to it." ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat May 26, 2012 10:28 pm

"I see. This dancing is very interesting to me. But It's still somehow suprising to me though."Aiko kept looking up to Hana's face but she did feel a bit happy from what was going on. The music was still familar or something to her but didn't mind at the least.
``````````````````````````````````````````
I looked supried from Utena kissing me but slowly kissed her back, my hands touching the top of her own. When ever we kiss, it still did the same thing as it did. Making me love her more and more. Our love kept growing stronger each year and day that nothing seemed to break us apart.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 26, 2012 10:33 pm

"That's it, you're getting it."

I smiled and then we started to move to the music. The rhythm I heard clearly and I began to lead her through the steps as the gentleman is supposed to do. I was still in my uniform as was she in hers and so we looked like we belonged together. We looked royal and very professional dancing the way we were, even if it was simplified. I smiled, having a great time.

Meanwhile...

I continued to kiss her, smiling into the kiss, enjoying the feel and the taste alike of Anthy's lips. She and I had a strong bond together and never would anything break that. I loved her more than the the sky could ever be blue. I kissed her more and felt her kissing back, enjoying the feeling. It was then that I separated us and smiled. The show was coming back on.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat May 26, 2012 11:26 pm

I blushed still from the sudden kiss till she pulled back from me, causing my eyes to open to look at her. "I don't get why you do that everytime you kiss me. It's like you said, our lips just can't stop touching. It's addicting really." My cheeks went red to hear myself say something like that but it was true from how we kiss.
```````````````````````````````````
Aiko was still new to the whole dancing thing but she was getting used to it slowly, step by step and it made her just follow Hana. Her hand kept holding one while the other was resting on hana's shoulder."Is this how it feels for two to dance, miss Hana? IF it is..it's really enjoyable." she looked down at how they kept moving.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 28, 2012 3:24 am

I smiled.

"I know, but the show is coming back on and I don't wanna miss it."

Meanwhile...

We kept moving, she was already getting the hang of this. That impressed me. Sometimes this wasn't easy to do. But doing it like we were, it was becoming simpler by the minute. I smiled and nodded.

"Welcome to my world Aiko. This is what makes it spin. What I revolve around most of the time. What my thoughts are on. Dancing. It's a passion of mine. Something I love to do. And yes, this is how it feels. Wonderful isn't it? Just so free and relaxed. You can express yourself and do anything you wish."

I smiled and continued dancing with her.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 31, 2012 6:15 am

ooc:so the topic is able to post again?

bic:"Being like this is really nice, Miss Hana. I guess I'm happy that you are showing me this. Makes me wonder of the other things this world has."Aiko was just still following her lead but did still smile to her.

````````````````````````````````````````
"Okay, okay. I guess we can just relax for now." I blushed with a smile too but did see the show was about to come back on now.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 31, 2012 6:27 pm

OOC: Yes.

I blushed. Was she referring to things that adults do? She sounded so... seductive. I just looked past her, no longer in her eyes, at the door. I was taller than she was so if she wished she was able to rest her head on my shoulder. The dance had all but slowed to a slow dance that normally would be danced by a couple. ^^'' How did I ever get myself in this situation?

Meanwhile...

"Well that was a good first episode. Maybe we should watch that show from now on."

I blinked and thought a moment. Was that show modeled after us?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu May 31, 2012 7:01 pm

"Well, it dose sound like a really good episode or so. I guess we can." I smiled looking to Utena though my green eyes then looked back at the tv to wonder what eles might be showing or just call it a night.

````````````````````````````````
Aiko just kept following Hana's lead but gently looked to lean her head on her shoulder, closing her eyes gently. This was really relaxing to her in a way but just being close to her was just alright with her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 31, 2012 7:28 pm

"I wonder what the next episode will be. The main character is probably gonna get challenged again by that guy. He's so annoying. There's just something about him I don't like. Oh yeah! I have to remember the names of these characters. The main character named... Hiro, but she's a girl. I wonder if the producers did that on purpose. She probably has a girl's name that will be revealed later. And then there's that mysterious girl named Amaterasu, oh man, what secret plot is gonna be going on with her? And then that annoying boy named... Shiro. I really hope he gets expelled."

And as I started to become more excited with the play out of this series we'd just watched, it was like I was a kid again. I was so animated and I had my fists clenched to show how I excited I was. ^^

Meanwhile...

I blushed and continued dancing with her. She seemed relaxed and she was getting the hang of this, fast or slow tempo. I let her rest her head on my shoulder and my heart had begun to thump like some of the bass sounds in the music I listened to, that I danced to otherwise than ballroom. My form had begun to slop, my hand that was supposed to be on the upper part of her back or upper part of her waist, had slipped to the lower part of it, near her hip. I couldn't help it, my natural boy instinct was kicking in. In fact, I was still in my uniform and she was in hers. At this moment we truly looked like a prince and a princess.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:04 am

Aiko just smiled a little bit as they kept dancing, her hands remained where they were since Hana was still leading. She still kept had her head on her chest listening to the music and her heart till she felt hana's hand lowering to her hip. It did make her lightly go pink in her cheeks but said nothing while following hana's lead.

`````````````````````````````````
"It's good enough from what you just said. I wonder and curious myself about this show. Maybe all that you said will happen but it keeps the people that watch this show on their toes to what may happen next." I looked at the tv too but just looked really curious myself.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:19 am

I continued to dance and lead her, then only noticing that my hand was on her hip. I gasped slightly and took it off.

"Hehehe. S-sorry."

I laughed and said quite nervously. What was it about Aiko that made me so nervous and on edge? It was like I was being tested to hold back or something. Weird. I wasn't sure if I wanted to dance anymore. But if I didn't do that, I knew I wouldn't get any sleep tonight. It was a lose lose situation so I danced on.

Meanwhile...

"Yeah I can't wait for the next episode!"

I giggled and exclaimed happily.

"I mean, I feel like I'm 14 again."

I looked at Anthy and then at my watch.

"Oh boy, it's already getting late. Well, I ought to see if Hana and her friend are all changed and ready for bed at least."

I hurried up the stairs to make sure that my daughter and her friend were okay and ready for bed, but what I saw shocked me even more. I saw them dancing? That was something that Hana loved to do so much she would never share it with others that passionately. Sure she may teach steps here or there, just to pass the time, but besides that she'd always keep things to herself. And ballroom was certainly something she never danced a lot. Even when I asked her to dance, or Anthy asked her to dance, she denied us. But now she was dancing with Aiko. I smiled softly, peering from the doorway at this scene. And suddenly I remembered the dance that Anthy and I did back in our adolescent years. It was almost like watching a flashback. But I knew that I had to interrupt them, as I knocked on the door lightly. Immediately they pulled apart from each other and Hana answered the knock.

"Uh, come in."

I opened the door.

"It's time for bed, Hana. Make sure you get ready and brush your teeth. Charge your phone for tomorrow okay? And Aiko, I'm afraid it's time for you to go to bed as well. You have a lovely selection of places to sleep. You can stay here with Hana, you can sleep downstairs on the couch or there's a futon down there as well. And Anthy will be happy to lend you some of her nightwear, that or Hana could lend you something. It's all up to you. But I want you kids in bed not too late alright?"

I smiled and winked, leaving the room. Hana rubbed the back of her head and looked at Aiko with a small pink coloration in her cheeks. She was blushing? Anyhow, then she went off to get her clothes and into the bathroom to change for bed. I turned my back and had an idea as I walked back down the stairs to meet up with Anthy. I wondered what would happen if I kissed her the way I did back then. Would we still end up in the same attire or ...? In any case, I went over to the stereo and placed a CD in it, hitting play for one of the tracks. It softly played in the background, "Toki Ni Ai Wa", the song we'd danced to the night we fell in true, pure love. I approached her with all the lights dimmed and the tv off.

"Himemiya..."

I spoke just like I had that night. Recreating the scene never seemed more romantic.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:13 am

Aiko just said nothing from hana's hand on her lap but just looked quiet. "it's okay, Miss hana." she looked at her while smiling to this. It was not so bad to be like this with someone but it's a nice feeling to Aiko.

I smiled seeing that while making sure she was really really happy for much. At some point, I knew this was not going to be too bad till she said something of the past from that show. GEntly, I got up a bit too while seeing it was past bedtime before Utena went upstairs to maybe tell the girls to get ready for bed now. Aiko did hear the door to hana's room of a knock to make hana let her go, even if she didn't mind and listened to what Utena told her. "Okay, thank you miss Utena." she bows her head gently but looked to hana again. I waited for Utena to come back down before seeing her thinking of something before she goes to the sterio and puts in a cd, playing a familiar song I knew years ago. IT's the same one she and I danced to gently, making me blush just a bit. I smiled looking to Utena and listening to the music.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:08 pm

"So are you resting here with me and do you wanna borrow some of my pajamas?"

I looked at her, preparing the bed for us to sleep in momentarily. I needed to make sure my father was obeyed. I put my phone on charge and then began to change myself.

Meanwhile....

I walked over to her boldly and bowed to her, asking for her hand to dance. I remembered the way we danced that night, the night we fell completely for one another. I had hoped she would take my hand as I looked up from my bowing position slightly and winked. Not a word would be said. The music played its interlude waiting for the dancers, us that would be, to begin their movement.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:40 am

I smiled seeing Utena bow to me thought it did make me giggle a bit. Remembering such a beautiful memeory was like reliving it once more in your life. Quietly, I slowly raised my hand and held on to Utena's hand, my green eyes gently looking to Utena's own blue eyes ready to dance with her.

`````````````````````````````````````````
"I would not mind borrowing one of your pj's for tonight, Miss hana and I would like to share the bed here with you." Aiko said quiet to hana while she looked into her own eyes once more.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:50 pm

I started to lead her in the dance, entering the music at the right moment. I looked down deeply into her jade green eyes. They were so pretty and they sparkled in the bits of moonlight that were shining through the curtains of the windows downstairs. Apart from that small light and maybe 1 or 2 candles lit, it was completely dark. And I thought it would be romantic to relive the romance, the thrill and the love we each felt that night. This was so surreal, it was almost like a dream. Like a dream... that'd come true by some luck. I smiled and pressed my face closer to hers, I wasn't kissing her, but our lips weren't too far apart. Anyone who witnessed this scene, even if we weren't dancing, could tell, we were deeply in love.

Meanwhile...

"Well alright then. Let me go pick out something for you."

I nodded and smiled, smoothing out the bed and finishing changing into my own PJ's. I dug into the draw of the many clothes I had and tried to find a matching top with the matching bottoms. I had boys' pajamas. They were all different styles, colors and patterns, but never a nightgown, only the top and bottoms that boys wear. I searched until I found a nice indigo pair, pulling them from the draw I handed them to her.

"Here you go, I hope these fit and keep you warm and cozy. If you want to use the bathroom to change, it's down the hall and to the left 2 doors, but you can change here if you like. I promise you, I won't look."

I blushed and turned around, closing my eyes. There was a part of me that did want to look but then again I knew it wasn't right. And I knew that looking was the wrong thing to do. I remained stoic with my back to her, allowing her to change. It was only when she was done would I climb into bed and go to sleep. Sharing a bed with her, I didn't think much of, we were both girls, what could be the harm? And then that got me wondering; 'Wait... mom and dad are both girls... so, how is it possible that I'm really their kid?'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:19 pm

Aiko didn't say one word before trying to dress into the pj's hana gave her. She did thought of a good happy memory of this, being able to do things like sleeping in peace. She quickly and quietly kept changing before fixing the shirt. "Okay, Miss hana. I'm done now."
``````````````````````````````````````````````````
The space around me and Utena was so peaceful and quiet as he looked into each other eyes, feeling our love stronger than before. I was so happy that I was with Utena and married to her. If it wasn't for her, I would still be the same anthy from my younger years. I saw our bodies and lips so close together but I didn't mind of the slightest.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next