MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 27 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 27 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 27 I_vote_lcapRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 27 I_voting_barRevolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

2 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 27 Empty Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Catch up: Okay so basically, all that's happened is that Utena and Anthy have had a kid named Hana Tenjou, they're also married and about the age of 30 something. Hana is a mix of both of her parents. Her eyes are a turquoise color. Her hair is an off shade of pink with small marks of purple at the ends of it, like highlights. She looks to be thin and tan. She dresses and acts more like Utena, a tomboy, but still has her girlish moments. She's got a real talent for dancing. She's met this other girl whom attends her school name Kaori Shinohara, and as they've found out just now, she happens to be Wakaba's daughter. They've also met a mysterious young girl whom seems rather introverted, shy and defenseless named Aiko, tending to the roses with the most haunting violet eyes. They've encountered a third year whom seems to know Aiko somehow and has clashed personalities, momentarily, with Hana. Hana's also obtained a ring on her way to school, and on her way back after winning a dance battle, she's met a man named Touga. And now she, Kaori, her mother and Hana's parents are sitting down to dinner to discuss things. And then the night ended after a lot of fun....

It was now a new day, the next day at school. Hana made it on time and she was doing well throughout her day classes, she reached lunchtime and ate peacefully with Kaori at a table that only the two of them sat at. During the rest of her classes, she performed well and then school was let out. Hana began to busily pack up her books and try to shove them in her bag as quick as possible. It wasn't quite clear where she was going at the moment, but all she knew was that she needed to hurry up. Perhaps there was another dance battle she could attend? Or maybe that girl was still around somewhere? Anyway, Kaori was sitting at the desk next to her, packing her things like a normal student, whilst Hana continued to rush, dropping some papers and books all over the place.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 27 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:28 am

"I don't think we should! I don't trust him..."Aiko said but I pat her shoulder.

"I am with her. We need a new plan cuz what if he's planning some kind of trick on us? What if he does something that will get us off guard?"I looked to Utena in more worry now.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose - Page 27 Empty Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena: Generation 2 - The Rainbow Rose

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:07 am

OOC: Time skip?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:15 pm

ooc:sure
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:20 pm

OOC: Okay now only to remember where we left off last. They made the move to Takehiko's house and they switched bodies. So time skip to after they have return to their correct bodies. Hmm... what's left? The final duel of revolution or..?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:44 pm

ooc:is that the last one? Hmmm, I think it could be that one.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:45 pm

OOC: Revolution's always the last one. But it feels too soon for it, doesn't it?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:48 pm

ooc:True. Do you think we should keep going before getting to that part?
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:50 pm

OOC: See it's been a while so I have to remember where we are in the story completely. Which would require me rereading the posts before the ones where they switched bodies. Who was her last duel, do you remember? It had to have been Takehiko right? Unless we did the black rose shit. I think we did do the black rose. I vaguely remember her dueling the guy who ran the black rose. Yeah so we're past that saga, we should stage one more duel before the final one just to fill that void, no?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:53 pm

ooc:well, we did already do the black rose thing so I think we should. *nods*
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:55 pm

OOC: I'm just trying to think things through. Would you do me a favor because you like to read and I don't? Could you reread real quick where we left off BEFORE the body switching thing, the last duel basically and report back to me? I'd REALLY appreciate it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:03 pm

ooc:The last duel that was done was with Souji from the black rose. Their was no other duel from that before the body switching.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:13 pm

OOC: Thank you. Hmmm, can you wait a few? This may take a while since my friend wants me to meet someone that is special to him and he's going to introduce us. And once I finish this poem, I'll get working on what the next duel here should be after the body switching.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:23 pm

ooc:Awww, cute but sure. Take all the time you need to. *Happy*
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:37 pm

OOC: Think you can post something and get me started? I'll get the ball rolling if I read one of your posts after they have switched their bodies and back and have been going to school again for quite some time, meanwhile staying at Takehiko's.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:49 pm

ooc:I'll see what I can do.

bic:A few weeks have passed after the fire incident, We have been staying over Takehiko's place as Hana and Aiko is heading to school. I didn't know why but somehow, I just felt worried for the girls now and from what was happening so far. Sighing, I was looking out the window seeing the two heading to school.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:28 am

OOC: thank you.

I was walking to school, just like any other morning with Aiko. It seemed things had really returned to normal. (Except for living at Takehiko's place that is.) I sighed as I thought back to the fire incident. Who could have done that and why? I wasn't happy at all with wearing these glasses, but for now I'd have to deal with it. (That is until I got new contacts.)

But still, who might have done that? I seemed to be especially deep in thought this morning, something not like me. And I was totally unprepared for anything that was going to jump my way. I was in a daze, I'll admit. But it was a thoughtful one. Why would someone do that to my house?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:11 am

ooc:You're welcome. *happy*

bic:Aiko said nothing walking by hana but she knew hana's thoughts were on to what was happening back then. She didn't know about today or anything happening then but she knew hana would be on her guard.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:28 pm

"It just doesn't make any sense. Why would someone randomly fire down my house like that? I don't think anyone else at this school knows about the dueling games other than the people who wear the rose crest. And that population isn't nearly enough for anyone to be truly mad at me. I mean I've been playing by the rules honestly, so no one really can be angry with me. . ."[/font]

I continued to walk, not really watching my direction. I just kept in my thoughts. I tapped my chin.

"And besides... the rules are known by all duelists at this point... so... who and why.... Nothing's connecting."

And it was at that point, I bumped into someone, and all the books in his hand fell and scattered on the floor. I immediately awoke from my daydreaming mysterious thoughts, finding that I'd knocked someone down by accident, and stumbled myself a bit.

"Oh I'm sorry, here. Let me help you with that."

I didn't notice it, but as we both bent down to pick up his books, he seemed to keep his eyes on me warily. And he had this gleam in them of hatred, that he didn't have before, not that I knew of course. He didn't say a word to me just yet, but that might be because he was shy. I helped pick up the rest of his books and hand them to him.

OOC: I have to look up the other guy, what color I typed in for him. He's the one that burned down the house with his little sister.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:01 am

ooc:Okay then. XD

bic:I was watching this but I didn't say a thing before seeing Hana bump into someone else when lost in her thoughts like before. My eyes looked to see her helping the other person with his books but it seems he was mad about something.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:50 pm

"I don't need help, especially from you."

He remarked. Suddenly, he seemed angry or cold, I couldn't really tell which. He snatched the books I'd managed to pick up from my hands and held them to his chest closely. I blinked in confusion.

"Look.. I uh..."

"Saying sorry's not going to cut it. I know who you are, and I don't like you one bit."

He seemed to be a bit of a younger student which would explain his outright and petulant attitude. I looked at him still in confusion. Did I do something deliberately to make this boy not like me?

"Well then... can I at least know what I did to make you so upset?"

"You really don't have a clue do you, Tenjou?" I shook my head. I really had no clue whatsoever. "You took my big brother away from me and my little sister. He used to do everything with us. He used to play with us and pay attention to us, but ever since he met you... you're all he can focus on. I want my big brother back! But it seems that I've only made you closer..."

He looked down and now I could tell he was really angry with me. I could see the fire in his eyes. I looked back at him. And then something clicked in my brain.

"You... you did that to my house... didn't you? You set it ablaze and destroyed almost everything in it, all the memories and items and things for the pure reason of your brother seems to pay attention to me more now?" I looked at him harder and approached him, standing right in his face. I was a bit taller than him. "You burned it all to the ground for some petty jealousy issue... you took away everything in that house from my family because your big brother is growing up and getting interested in other things?.... You have no idea what you've done you little monster..." And I could feel it welling up inside of me. Anger now took hold of me. My fists balled and he stood smugly in my face, even so there were little hints of fear in the gleams of his eyes now.

"Just... just back off Tenjou..."

"Or what... what are you going to do about it? You don't just burn down someone's home and expect to get away with it or for that person to forgive you. You don't just start fires and then hope for it to mean or be nothing. It's always something to someone!"

"Hey... hey just lay off. I-I'm sorry okay?! Im sorry!"

"... Sorry's just not going to cut it this time."

I stood strong in his face. The other students watched in anticipation as if a fight were about to start. Would it? Aiko could see I was holding back, but why?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:33 pm

Aiko knew Hana was mad, furious, upset, or all the above for her finding this out. Seeing the others looking around, she already knew why a fight didn't start yet.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:51 pm

"You going to do something about it or just stand there, Miss Tenjou?"

He asked fearfully and somewhat obnoxiously. I supposed that was his true nature.

"I'm going to do something about it. Tell your brother I have to speak with him after school in the dueling arena. I cannot fight you because you don't own a rose signet, but for my honor against your family name, I'll fight him and you... well you can be his rose bride."

I looked at him straight in the eyes and then began to walk away just as teachers arrived. He seemed afraid but he knew I was serious. He knew what he had to do.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Aiko looks to him too but turns to follow after hana quickly, hearing the whispering from the other students.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:17 pm

OOC: Time skip to duel.

It was actually quite a nice day, there was no wind, no rain, no nothing. It was calm and quiet. And there I stood in the dueling arena awaiting for the match to start. Takehiko didn't seem to understand why it was him I was dueling, but he went along with it, he had something in mind anyway. I looked at him and his little brother intensely.

"I didn't think I'd have to duel you again, Takehiko."

"Neither did I, tell me why again you're challenging me?"

"You're the one who wears the ring, not your little brother. But he is going to pay the consequences once I'm done with this duel."

"Oh you sound like you have something in mind. You want to make a bet...?"

"Sure. If I win, he has to apologize and help rebuild a new house for me and my family to live in. He has to cover all the supplies with cash from his family and then maybe I'll forgive him."

"And if you lose, you become my girlfriend. Oh and let's leave the rose bride out of this. The sword is the only thing she will be used for. But since this is an out of place and non-official duel, we're not dueling for possession of her you understand." He chuckled to himself and flipped his hair. "Actually, we're dueling for possession of you, Hana."

I glared at him, was he serious?

"Let's do this. You're on."

I couldn't deny him or the duel wouldn't happen.

"Aiko... the sword."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:32 pm

"Yes, Miss hana.."Aiko walks near her but slowy closed her eyes, her hands over her chest. "Rose of the noble castle. Power of Dios that sleeps within me. She felt some energy showing from within her again, slowly leaning her head back a bit." Heed your master and come forth!"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next