MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 2 I_voting_barThe 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 2 I_voting_barThe 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter!

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 2 Empty The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter!

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:39 am

First topic message reminder :

And so the map had changed. The cities began to spread apart and yet the life in them seemed to blend together, it was almost a blur in modern society. And yet, I looked out over the balcony attached to my room in the palace, I sighed. It'd been a while since I'd seen any of my friends, been out to explore and see the world despite my getting older and stronger. My thoughts began to grow dim where usually they always had a light; I found myself pondering; Gee I hope they're all still alive. Such a dark thought for me. And yet, I couldn't bring myself to go search for them. I was at a stalemate with my mind and my body. My heart was no longer in the picture.

As I continued to stare out to the empty spaces, watching the wind blow over the grasslands, I found myself also thinking back over the memories we all shared and how fused they have become. The good times and the bad. The beautiful and the ugly, all memories stored in my mind. The adventures we have all went on. The dangers and perils we have encountered. The wild triumphs we have accomplished. It seems that our souls are woven together in a tight quilt with an unbreakable thread. It shall not break, it shall not wither, it will stay strong throughout the ages we live and carry on. A very intricately pieced friendship that has been made by the hands of fate.

My thoughts never were this deep, and to be honest, I never expected them to be ever. But I suppose that's what happens as one gets older. I remember the times I was only a teenager, on all sorts of adventures, becoming stronger along the way. In my final year as a teenager now, I look back on those times and wonder if all my up and coming ventures would be the same, would be as much fun as the others. And my thoughts were back to topical.

I sighed and rested my hand on my chin, leaning on the balcony with my elbow, my chin in my palm. The wind blowed through my hair pleasantly and the old times seemed to come back as quickly as I seemed to be thinking of them. The old darkness of an evil was vastly approaching the areas I kept in my heart. And things felt amiss.

"I have a feeling this adventure's going to be even broader, Chu chu."

OOC: No one post here. You can read it as much as you want, but I have basically started on the epic topic between us 5. I am not taking too much control of it, but I have started on the idea and schemed together the beginning. I leave you all free to do whatever you want with your characters in the time span in between meeting up again. But this is the first part, where we all reunite. Eventually, this topic will be unlocked and we'll be able to post in here. And what I'm planning to have us do is Mel, will be the only one separated still back in her kingdom of light. She is the queen now as she is older and more able to battle, in control more of her curse mark. Bryant and Raijin will meet up somewhere. And Mero and I will meet up somewhere. Remember we haven't seen each other in years and basically, when we'll come together in defeating the giant threat on the kingdom of light. If you have questions or concerns at all, PM me the questions or concerns and I'll handle it and tell you my ideas and plans for the future. But check this out as the beginning to post to our most epic RP yet!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 2 Empty Re: The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter!

Post by Mero Tue May 28, 2013 6:29 pm

I thought back to my trip up until this point, searching my memory for any open and empty places. "There are a few farm fields just south east of here, about 7 miles. I pasted by them and they looked to be uninhabited. That might be a good place to finish off this beast" I suggested.

Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 2 Empty Re: The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter!

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 28, 2013 7:36 pm

"Wha... that was a lot of power..." I panted, seemingly a little tired. The creature's arm was cut off and monstrously fell to the ground, flailing and still somewhat alive. Its insides were showing as it was amputated and I supposed I'd hit an artery. It was spewing blood all over the place.

That's when I realize that Mero and Raijin were both right. We couldn't finish this thing here. We'd do more destruction than the monster. And we'd make a mess most certainly. I thought what Mero was suggesting was logical. I shouted to the rest of the team, furthering her idea.

"I think we should go to that empty land and finish the monster there!" We were so close, I could feel it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue May 28, 2013 7:49 pm

"Well, we should do it soon. If not, this monster is going to leave a giant mess that will take a very long time to clean up."I look at the spewing blood staining the grass around it while the people in my kingdom was looking like they would be sick from seeing so much blood.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue May 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Silence fell. I couldn't see or hear i was dying. My body was broken. My powers even my skeleton gone. I was mortal again, not good. Im used to healing taking damage. Now i can't do anything. Silence. I can't move. Darkness. Oblivion. Cold. Sleep.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue May 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Okay! I'll transport the thing there! Utena and Anthy, if you have enough energy in you, once I teleport us to that vacant area generate a barrier to protect us!" The trees were still holding, keeping the monster held. It's arms were on the ground, blood seeping from it's wound. "Kurama! Fire it now!" From the outside walls yhe fox generated a massive sphere made of chakra, sending it towards the beast. Once it was close enough Raijin formed aseal, opening a large wormhole that would transport the five warriors, the beast, and the Bijuudama to the destination.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue May 28, 2013 10:37 pm

I was no longer needed to fight the beast so I surveyed the grounds from my position, looking for anyone who was in need of help. My eyes settled on Bryant who seemed majorly out of sorts. I jumped down from the balcony and ran over to where he was, calling some guards that had hung around to help me out.

I ordered them to pick him up and take him into the castle, and thankfully they did not protest. While the others vanquished this bastard of a beast I would see to medical attention for Bryant and others who were wounded.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 31, 2013 10:43 pm

We were in the fields fighting off the monster, and soon after the thing had fallen from every last attack being thrown at it, we were all now quite tired. We panted and watched as the humongous monster fell to the ground, collapsing dead and bleeding partially. I did my best to ignore the blood, and winced every time I saw a portion of it. But, I would be fine. We all approached the monster it seemed to make sure it was dead. (If it wasn't we'd hit it again until it was.)

But... I couldn't help but notice something strange about the monster. I hadn't noticed it before, but there was twinkle on its chest from something shiny, and it seemed to shine in a red hue. I blinked and walked over to the area to make sure I wasn't crazy. And I wasn't!

"Hey guys! Come check this out..."

Around the monster's neck there was a chain, one of those heavy silver metal blacksmith made chains and on it, was engraved with the letters D and V, in a fancy sort of design. It almost looked eerie. And once more it shined in the red light and dimmed, and stayed lit just barely. I looked at it more..

"D, V, what could that stand for?" I thought for a moment. If I couldn't figure it out now, we'd certainly have to discuss it later. But, then just as I went to think, my stomach growled. And I sheepishly rubbed the back of my head and then my stomach, and sweatdropped. All of that fighting really worked up an appetite.

"Ehehehehehe. ^^' Why don't we go get some dinner? Is anyone else hungry?" I asked; We could speak about it at dinner!

OOC: Sorry for the wait guys, had stuff to do in my house, what, with the painting of the walls and other things. :p
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:23 am

ooc:Ohh, what color did you have the house painted to now, Nikki? :3 and sorry for the wait, busy again from work. *sighs* I was so tired i couldn't move last night.

bic:The monster was finally done and my kingdom was safe, thanks to the others but looking at them now, I sorta felt out of this. I know they had alot of travels and such but I wouldn't get distracted by that. When seeing her still wince as the sight of blood, I then caught on hearing Utena say something about a silver like chain around the monster's neck with the craving of DV in a fancy way. That had to mean something or someone sent this beast to my home for a reason but what? Sighing, I put my sword again and ignoring the ruined royal gown I still had on before looking at her. "Hmmmmm, If anyone is hungry, we could eat at my kingdom. I know we can get some food there with the kitchen not badly destroyed unless someone else know of a location we can eat?" I look at them but then looked around the location we were in.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:18 pm

OOC: it was her room and its green now.

BIC: scilence oblivion. at first was peaceful but now was almost hell. i needed to move. i needed to help my friends. the monster wasn't beaten but i was. why can't i move. why can't i see or hear. thoughts fading. must fight. must LIVE! it was almost too late. i was fading fast. my heart was slow and my skin turning blue or white from the internal bleeding.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:42 pm

OOC: Nice!

So the monster had been defeated by combined forces. Not it even it could stand a chance against the five. Only Bryant had sustained the greatest damage and by the looks of it was in critical condition. Raijin made his way to the fallen beast and examined it's enormous body. He managed to spot what the others did, a chainee gem with an insignia. Just what could it possibly mean? He knelt down and collected a sample of it's flesh then looked at Utena, who had a great idea. "Nice!! I'm actually very hungry! Let's go have ourselves a nice dinner.....And get Bryant patched up."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:57 pm

I had met the group in the fields, where they had defeated the monster."Good job guys" I nodded looking down at the deceased beast. I inspected it's body and laid my eyes upon the chain. Weird thing for something this vile to have.

I laughed at Utena's sudden turn to food. "Don't you think we have much bigger things to deal with then your stomach?" I asked, amused. Sure the monster was defeated but Bryant appeared to be in terrible condition and Mels kingdom was still in shambles.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:56 pm

"Yeah, you're right. But Mero.. I'm starving! And we already saved the kingdom!" My stomach grumbled to back up my point. I sheepishly smiled again and rubbed it, attempting to quiet it down a little bit.

That chain had me puzzled a little bit. I walked over to it and closed my eyes, concentrating on it for a good minute, with my hands out in the direction it was in, over it. I said the incantation in my head and now it was broken of any curse put on it, any trap or spell hidden on it when it was manufactured and placed on this big guy. I gently was able to lift the chain off his neck, only then realizing it was bigger than probably each and every one of us and it was too huge to take along with us as is. I smiled again, not a problem.

Once more I concentrated, this time with my eyes open and it shrunk in my hands to a more normal size necklace that would fit on one of our necks. I walked over to Mel, having it been broken of any evil power still lurking over it, and draped it around her neck, then bowed.

"A present for the Queen of the Kingdom of Light, in honor of the defeat of the monster who ravaged your home." ^^
Cool! Now let's go get something to eat!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:59 am

I remained silent hearing them talking to each other but then thinks about who or what sent the monster. Then, I see Utena using her magic to change the giant chain like necklace into a smaller one that was now around my neck. The sunlight shines on the necklace, making it sparkle but I touched it using my fingers before looking to her but I didn't show that same happy quick smile on my face but just a quiet normal look. "Thank you."was all I said but just went back to my own thoughts.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:49 pm

cold now. close to unfeeling. thought fading. fading...

my body loses its pulse and my brain starts to shut down.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Raijin slips the samples into a glass container that slides out from the sleeve of his rain cloak. He walks away from the body and takes notice of Bryant's fading life force. "Bryant is dying. We're going to have to help him out first..." In mere seconds the land around the four begins to warp as the Uchiha transports back to the kingdom where Bryant is located. He walks over to his weakened body and picks him up, resting him over his shoulder. "I guess you guys can handle dinner. I'll help Bryant recover. Does this place have a medical center your majesty?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:41 pm

We were back at the kingdom and Raijin took the charge on healing Bryant. I would have offered to help but my medical knowledge was next to nothing. I stood back quietly, waiting for Mel to answer the question.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:46 pm

"We do need to attend to his wounds. If Bryant's almost dead we should take care of him first. And then recuperate his strength at the restaurant when we go to eat. Besides he might know something about that chain."

I smiled and then my stomach growled again. I turned to Mel.

"Mel, go tell the restaurant to reserve seats for us, Raijin go with her."

Then I turned to Mero.

"You, tell me where he is. I'll go with you and tend to him. I'm sure I have a few tricks up my sleeve to heal him back to good health." I chuckled and my stomach growled once more. "And we'd better hurry. I'm hungryyyyyyyy!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:48 pm

"Alright, if you say so. I'll be sure to reserved some seats for everyone. Please follow me Raijin. I believe I do know one restaurant near my kingdom that would be alright for our little lunch." I turn to walk off in that direction but stop to wait for him to follow me.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:42 am

geeze Utena that noise can wake the dead. i try to sit up and look around. i was being treated and my bones still felt broken. hey... where is my blade? i look around for it and try to stand.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:04 pm

Raijin nodded and walked behind Anthy, letting her lead the way. "Right behind you." He lowered his hood and looked at the inner walls, admiring the beauty.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:22 pm

I laughed at Utena's growling stomach, "Is that a dying whale?" I questioned. I waited next to Utena as she was going to heal up Bryant. "I had guards take him inside, though I'm not a hundred percent sure where the ended up putting him".

Last edited by Mero on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:27 pm

OOC: Okay JUST so we're clear on things and there is no more confusion or "Oh I just forgot": We're ALL back in the Kingdom thanks to Raijin having transported us. He told us he'd help Bryant recover and I said "No, go with Mel". So now, Mero and I are in the palace where Bryant is located and I'm helping him to recover, healing him. And Rai and Mel are off to the restaurant to reserve our seats there. Okay? Okay, now that we're all fucking caught up, let's continue.

"No it's my stomach, sorry guys. Alright, let's get this started."

I lent down near Bryant and closed my eyes to concentrate. I was summoning the powers within myself to be able to heal him back to health. He'd be back in no time and we'd get to the restaurant to eat something. Finally, relief for my stomach within my grasp!

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:36 pm

I just nods before gently keeps walking to lead the way. I keep my eyes ahead as we were walking but I spot the near town but gently sees a nice restaurant that was good for the lunch. I lift up my hand gently before slowly going and heading down the pathway into the small like village near my kingdom. Not much damage was not seen around but still a bit hit here and there. Looking around, I spot the restaurant as I head in and goes inside seeing a few open spots but sees one male walk near me and bows.

"Y-your highness! What do I owe the pleasure?"

"Enough with that please. I would like to make a reservation for a table of five please." I looked to him with my brown eyes but he nods to smile. "Of course your majesty. You should know you are always welcome here for lunch."

"I already know that but be sure to keep it reserved." I see him nod before going to do that as I looked around seeing a few people eating but then looking down a bit.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:33 pm

i cringed at the magic but it didn't hurt like it normally does. had i lost my powers forever? no. i would get them back no matte rhow hard it would be how hard i would have to train. i lay back and let the healing happen enjoying the feel of magic for the first time in my life.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:32 pm

Raijin followed Anthy. They made their way through the small village, heading to the restaurant. What a fancy looking place. You'd expect nothing less from a kingdom like this. Raijin watched as Anthy made the reservations. The host was treating her with the respect she deserved. Now and then he'd steal a look at Raijin, who stood beside her like a royal guard. He was hidden within the hooded raincoat.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next