MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 3 I_voting_barThe 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 3 I_voting_barThe 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter!

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 3 Empty The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter!

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:39 am

First topic message reminder :

And so the map had changed. The cities began to spread apart and yet the life in them seemed to blend together, it was almost a blur in modern society. And yet, I looked out over the balcony attached to my room in the palace, I sighed. It'd been a while since I'd seen any of my friends, been out to explore and see the world despite my getting older and stronger. My thoughts began to grow dim where usually they always had a light; I found myself pondering; Gee I hope they're all still alive. Such a dark thought for me. And yet, I couldn't bring myself to go search for them. I was at a stalemate with my mind and my body. My heart was no longer in the picture.

As I continued to stare out to the empty spaces, watching the wind blow over the grasslands, I found myself also thinking back over the memories we all shared and how fused they have become. The good times and the bad. The beautiful and the ugly, all memories stored in my mind. The adventures we have all went on. The dangers and perils we have encountered. The wild triumphs we have accomplished. It seems that our souls are woven together in a tight quilt with an unbreakable thread. It shall not break, it shall not wither, it will stay strong throughout the ages we live and carry on. A very intricately pieced friendship that has been made by the hands of fate.

My thoughts never were this deep, and to be honest, I never expected them to be ever. But I suppose that's what happens as one gets older. I remember the times I was only a teenager, on all sorts of adventures, becoming stronger along the way. In my final year as a teenager now, I look back on those times and wonder if all my up and coming ventures would be the same, would be as much fun as the others. And my thoughts were back to topical.

I sighed and rested my hand on my chin, leaning on the balcony with my elbow, my chin in my palm. The wind blowed through my hair pleasantly and the old times seemed to come back as quickly as I seemed to be thinking of them. The old darkness of an evil was vastly approaching the areas I kept in my heart. And things felt amiss.

"I have a feeling this adventure's going to be even broader, Chu chu."

OOC: No one post here. You can read it as much as you want, but I have basically started on the epic topic between us 5. I am not taking too much control of it, but I have started on the idea and schemed together the beginning. I leave you all free to do whatever you want with your characters in the time span in between meeting up again. But this is the first part, where we all reunite. Eventually, this topic will be unlocked and we'll be able to post in here. And what I'm planning to have us do is Mel, will be the only one separated still back in her kingdom of light. She is the queen now as she is older and more able to battle, in control more of her curse mark. Bryant and Raijin will meet up somewhere. And Mero and I will meet up somewhere. Remember we haven't seen each other in years and basically, when we'll come together in defeating the giant threat on the kingdom of light. If you have questions or concerns at all, PM me the questions or concerns and I'll handle it and tell you my ideas and plans for the future. But check this out as the beginning to post to our most epic RP yet!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 3 Empty Re: The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter!

Post by Mero Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:40 pm

I watched Utena work her magic- literally. It was impressive to see that she could fight a beast and still have enough power to heal her friend afterwards. Pretty powerful in my mortal, mundane eyes. 

"We should have had Anthy and Raijin warn the restaurant you were coming, you are going to eat them out of business" I joked to her as she finished healing Bryant up.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter! - Page 3 Empty Re: The 5 Souls of Victory; The Final Chapter!

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:57 am

As soon as I finished healing Bryant, I helped him up and smiled, my stomach growled once more. I held it and sheepishly laughed. 

"Hehe, you may be right Mero, but when you're hungry, you eat too." 

I patted my stomach and then began off on the way. I'd come here a few times on business and I could find the restaurant easy. Now it was finally time to eat!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:55 pm

I was sitting at the reserved table for the others when they got here but ignoring the looking since some never seen me here much like before. Moving some of my hair from my face, I keep thinking to myself while waiting, seeing the flowers in the vase, the polished chairs and tables. I don't really see why they do this but I guess it has to do with being someone of royalty.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:03 am

i followed. a great battle always made me hungry and i felt atleast twice as strong as before. nrealy dying had its perks and with myweapon in hand i looked at my whip at my hip. becuase i wasn't a vampire any more the whip wouldn't weaken me if i used it. i smiled and looked around. seeing melli i went straight for that table and sat some way away from her.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Raijin settled into the chair, pulling his hood back. He was hungry but that didn't get his mind off of what had happened earlier. Just where did that beast come from? And what was that insignia? DV? Analysis would come later. Now was time to eat something good! "I wonder what they have to eat."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:47 pm

When we got to the restaurant I took my seat and looked to Mel and Raijin, "Howdy howdy. You guys get a look at the menu yet?" I waved over the waitress and ordered a glass of water.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:19 am

The waitress was taking the orders and immediately my eyes widened when I saw what good selection of food they had here.

"I'll take one, no two ramen, and a small caesar salad on the side, as well as a hamburger deluxe with french fries, and for dessert, I want red velvet cake! Oh and for a drink, hmmm, I want orange soda!"

I smiled and folded the menu before the girl took it from my hands after finishing writing down what I wanted. What? I was hungry.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:08 am

I saw the waitress look surprised of someone getting all that but I guess Utena was more hungry than we thought she was. I looked at my menu for a bit but then found something. "I'll take a medium fruit salad mix with a glass of water. One bowl of broccoli soup too with extra cheese on top." I put my menu down but wonders of the three and what they are going to order now.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:31 am

ill take the all you can eat buffet with milk orange juice apple jice and chocolate icecream

i was starving by body demanded energy and if i was a vampire i would simply ask one of my friends if i could drink their blood. my sword never left my side. and i waited thinking about how to get m powers back.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:06 pm

"I'll have the largest salmon you have to offer with some mashed potatoes. Some mango juice with that please." Now that dish sounded good.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:12 pm

"I'll have the chicken fettuccine alfredo, please" I requested and sat back in my seat as the waitress wrote the orders down and walked away.

I looked from person to person, "I guess we haven't really gotten this out of the way yet but how the heck are you guys? It's been a long time since we all last spoke".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:15 am

"It really has been. I've been the same as usual. You know."

There wasn't much I could say, before I began chowing down on a piece of bread from the basket. I was hungry and I was going to fill my stomach, whatever it took. But I'd wait my turn to catch up first and then talk about that chain..
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:40 pm

"I guess I have been....Alright. Everything seems to have passed over the few years but that's not a change for me I guess. Thought, you all seemed to have had been busy over that time." My eyes were closed but waiting for the food to show up while my hands lay on my lap, waiting for the next one to speak.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:45 pm

I sigh. and hold my sword tightly. like it was a life preserver in a surging sea. i would come to rely on it more than ever now.

I don't know how to say this so ill just say it... we all missed each other very much. im glad to see you all again. i just wish it was on better terms. so t-man you seem to know a lot about these enemies. what are they. who are they. and can they drain power from people? i turn to Raijin. he was someone i never really talked to but i could trust his word.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Raijin listened to the Utena and the other two. It really had been a long time since they've seen each other. Two of the four weren't really on close terms with him but he could tell they were allies. Bryant had put an end to their little catching up and asked Raijin of the beast that was sent in earlier. Although it was a bit harsh it was definitely needed. Whatever or whoever sent that thing had to be sought out no matter what! "Well I've never seen such a creature of that size before. But I managed to collect information on it's anatomy. Forgive me, but I could not just stop thinking of the attack earlier. So I had my clone do all the work for me. Now, this beast seems to be powered by darkness, believe it or not. While examining it's flesh dark matter was found in both the tissue and blood."

The Uchiha took a sip from his water and smirked, "That matter dissolved approximately five minutes after it's death. The rest of the sample did not. So whatever or whoever sent this beast has an ability to control darkness itself and uses this power to enhance the power of other creatures. Now that chain Utena gave to Anthy, I'd like to know what it's made of so that we can trace it back to the smith that made it."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:59 pm

I listened to the facts being given then looked to Anthy. "Since the beast attacked your kingdom it may be a good start to ask you if you know anyone that fits the description Raijin just gave us. Maybe you know the person or thing behind this?" I asked. If not we'd just have to see where the chain was made.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:33 pm

"That would be a good idea."

I concurred with Mero and said quite pensively. I continued to look on the amulet necklace that was now around Mel's neck. It intrigued me, and I couldn't pinpoint it, but I felt like I saw that marking somewhere before. It didn't click in my head. And it wasn't going to.

I was waiting for the food to chow down. I was soooo hungry. But I had a feeling this would turn into some sort of adventure. Then I thought of something that had of course already been said, but I elaborated more on it.

"So that monster was clearly sent by someone, and I think that marking has something to do with it. I think it's an organization in the shadows that had been brewing all the while we were growing apart. And it was sent now to attack, and how convenient it brought us all back together. But why would they attack the Kingdom of Light other than to bring us back together? I'm thinking there's a force out there that wants to destroy us. So as long as we keep our eyes peeled and don't separate from one another we should be fine and we should figure this out right away."

I was on a roll today. ^^'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:32 pm

My eyes were closed thinking about this too but somehow, I was wondering why or who would do this. My parents didn't have enemies, nor any threats that came to our home but that monster, that was sure a surprise for my kingdom. After that, I open my eyes to look at the group but sighed to look at them.

"To be honest, I have no clue but from what you four are saying, It might be a threat more powerful after us but I don't know any that would do this. We may have to think of something..."I shifted my eyes down to my lap but gently waited for the food to show but at the talking was passing time.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:04 am

i ate more and leaned back thinking. i think we should luanch an all out attack after i train a bit. i need to get up to a level where my bones aren't slowing me down if i can get strong enough to move like i used to then we have a better chance. i leaned back and started to sweat. like i was being over taxed.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Raijin picked at his food. Pieces of the salmon left on the plate for him to just fork up and consume. At the same time he thought about what Utena had stated. Maybe there was a secret organization out there planning something horrible; and that this giant creature was just a preview. If only there were some way to track down whoever was behind this. "Bryant should definitely begin working on a way to get back to his former state. He is simply a burden on the battlefield in his current state, sorry Bryant."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:59 pm

"Although I agree with us not splitting up I think we will need to. Some of us should try digging deeper into this attack and look around for answers while the others go train with Bryant" I said sitting back.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:10 pm

OOC: I am so terribly sorry! I wanted to post but I haven't had the chance yet. I've been between school and work and I'm busy all the time. But now that I finally have some downtime, I can post! And I have big things planned for this topic, so long as you guys don't mind my brain scheming up most of the events..?

"Perhaps it sounds easier to investigate different matters at hand and split up, but say another attack happens at this kingdom, or the next, we can't all just drop what we're doing and rush to save the people and the kingdom, can we? Think about it.. if we all went together, then we may have a chance of better being able to defend not only ourselves but other people and places that cannot so easily or readily be safe on their own should something happen. And besides..."

I continued with a wry smile.

"I don't know much, but I do know SOME things about where that monster was most probably sent from, and why they sent it. I won't go too much into that, but, I do know that there is an opposing force out there that only we can diminish. I had Damascus back at the other kingdom do some background checks for me. And he kindly informed me that that was the case. So it looks like we're on this journey together."

I smiled and chuckled, digging into my food.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm

ooc:Welcome  back Nikki! I am sure everyone will be happy to see you when they come back. Guess everyone is busy now a days huh?

bic:I was drinking a bit of water from my glass but heard what Utena had said. "Hmmm, yo do? *Sighs* Why do bad forces seem to just cause bad things to happen?" I muttered a bit to myself but places the cup down, eyes still remained shut to think. It we were going on another adventure, seems I have to be sure Melli and her husband will be okay watching the light kingdom but I knew they will be.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:21 am

ill stay behind for my training and guard this place with my life if i have to. and i never use that termlightly. there were few tings that could ill me before. now theres an entire universe worth that would do anything to do it and they would be able to.

i look at my empty plate and resolve to get to a point i can fight without getting destroyed like last time. it weighed heavy on my mind for it had been centuries since i was so close to death. And death wasn't too happy either. he was waiting for his chance to reap me and missed it thanks to my friends. looking at them all i wondered silently why they saved my life. surly i was an annoyance all high and mighty a knowit all and even abusing my power.

utena, Melli, T-man, Mero. you guys are the best friends i ever had. i would call in people from my planet but it is under seige and no one can help. its up to us. to stop this new enemy and prevent their plan what ever it is. clearly brute force won't work as i have none anymore. but my mind is as sharp as ever. and i have a few skills in magic alchemy and the control of one's energy. i may not be powerful anymore but i am still a force to be reckoned with due to my knowledge. if we all put our heads and powers together there is nothing we can't do except raise the dead. i said my peice and would listen silently from now on. my skill in magic was scrying but i had a feeling it wasn't needed and neither would my communication with magical creatures. it all fell to utena and the others. i had no place here but i would make one in due time.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:28 pm

So the plan to split up had been scrapped; It was for a good cause so it was acceptable. Utena informed them of the background checks that Damascus had been running back at the kingdom. With everything they had learned from the carcass' pendant he was able to conclude that there was another force out there lingering in the shadows of the world. They were plotting something and unfortunately Anthy's kingdom was part of it. "You're right Utena. We're much stronger when we are banded together. With combined force we can overcome anything. Now, where exactly will we start? Cause I'm ready to stop these guys."

Raijin smirked, lightly slamming his fist onto the table. They really did come a long way. Bryant was aware of that. He even threw in a comment that would probably be heart-warming to the other three. Raijin simply had respect for the man. "Good to know Bryant." He was also right about his knowledge being a huge asset to the team and how it'd function in battles. He was wiser than all three of them, considering that he's been alive for quite a while. "Sounds good. You know I'm here to bring in some firepower Utena. I have awakened a power I cannot wait to show off."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next