MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 18 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 18 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 18 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 18 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 18 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 18 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:36 am

Yoruichi looked at the rose and her cheeks had gone red. Her hand slowly moved for the rose. She grabbed onto it and held onto it, admiring it's beauty. "Ohy! It's beautiful Soi Fon!" She brought it close to her nose and smelled it's floral aroma. "Mmmm. It even smells really good!" Yoruichi placed the stem into the side of her hair so that it would hold. She then hugged Soi Fon. "Thank you so much!"

Raijin smiled. It was like their happiness was contagious! He looked at Utena. Turned out sheneeded assistance with her tie. "I just learned about these! They're called ties!" He grabbed the tie and went through loops until he prepared it for her. "Put it on and pull on the knot to adjust it to your neck size."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 18 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:39 am

"Thanks, I appreciate it buddy!"

I smiled and did just as he told me to, fixed my tie to perfection. I smiled, ready to go. But that happiness and excitement could just be from the lovely couple standing a few feet from Raijin and myself. Or at least they seemed to be acting like one now.

Soi Fon smiled awkwardly, still trying to piece together where it had come from. But in the back of her mind, she'd known what had happened. She was just surprised it actually did. She placed her arm behind her head and rubbed the back of it and then quickly thinking, she bowed before her.

"Of course. For you Lady Yoruichi~."

And then she was hugged and her bow was cute short. She smiled and relaxed into the comfortable are her goddess. ^_^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:54 am

"Why don't we get going? I'm staaaaaarving! Haha!" He held his stomach and giggled. Yoruichi broke away from Soi Fon and locked her arm with hers. "Oh right! Let's go! And Soi Fon, you don't have to address me as Lady anymore. Got that?" She winked at her as she walked towards the door.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:55 am

"R-right, okay Yoruichi."

She linked her arm back with hers and began on the way out. I was starving as well, thank goodness Raijin spoke up about it. Hehe.

OOC: You start at the restaurant business. :p
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:09 am

After taking a portal and reaching the restaurant....

The restaurant was located at a very well known pier. There were lights alongside the white building. A large fountain was the spot for many photos that were being taken. Overall, this place was way too fancy! Yoruichi walked on the pavement path to the entrance. Her eyes on the beautiful fountain and her arm still linked with Soi Fon's. She rested her head on her should the whole way there. "So beautiful..."

Raijin walked the whole way with his hands in his pockets. He was trailing behind the two love birds. It was pretty interesting how much they loved each other.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:22 am

"It really is. Wow."

Soi's eyes were taken with the place the moment she first saw it. She was transfixed on the extravagant restaurant. Completely bewildered and in love, she happily strode along with Yoruichi, fixing it so that her arm was not intertwined with hers, but they were now holding hands.

I was walking with Raijin, crutching along the way. Maybe we'd be as lucky as them one day.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:35 am

When they made it to the front doors they didn't even have to open them. A doorman kindly held it open and greeted them. Yoruichi thanked the man and walked up to the hostess. "Reservations for Yoruichi?" The hostess nodded and with a smile asked them to follow her to their table. It was outside on the balcony. They had a wonderful view of the ocean.

"Would you look at that..." He walked to the rail and looked over. It reminded him of Kirigakure and it's coastal location back in his world.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:44 am

"Yoruichi, this is... beautiful. It's amazing."

Soi could barely hold her childlike wonder in and she sat down at the table, ready to decide what to eat. Soon I'd crutched over to the rail with Raijin.

"Wow the ocean, it's so beautiful from up here!"

I chuckled. The view was truly something else.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:56 am

"It truly is. When me and Raijin were out we decided to check in here for you two. After all you've done. Consider this a celebration for defeating those two." Raijin nodded in agreement with Utena. He walked over to his seat and smiled, enjoying this place already. "Mhm."

Seated across from them was an odd looking fellow who was quite large in size. He was wearing a hat and his jaw was rather large. The whole time he was staring at their party; and he didn't look friendly.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:07 am

"But I really couldn't have done anything without you there Yoruichi. You really helped out with your flash step."

I smiled and made my way to my seat to sit down next to Raijin. What was on the menu for tonight? My stomach growled and I picked up the menu to look through it. Soi fon agreed with me right away and stopped looking at the menu to do it.

"She's correct, Yoruichi."

Soi Fon was back to her old self. It seemed things were looking up. I smiled and decided I was going to get a real western style burger with some fries, a salad and maybe some dessert after. When it came down to eating after a battle, there was just not satisfying my appetite. I smiled, closing the menu.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:17 am

"Well yeah, I guess I did help. But ultimately, you two defeated them." She picked up her menu and looked through it. The waiter arrived at the table to ask them for their orders soon after. Yoruichi wanted a salad with some bread on the side. Raijin was going with a BBQ bacon cheese burger and some fries. Boy was he starving.

The man who was seated across from them stood from his seat and walked over to them. "Hello ladies....and gentleman....Mind if I sit with y'all?" Raijin looked up at him.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:24 am

"..."

He resembled Omaeda in a certain way and in a certain light and thus she looked up at the tall and fat man with a cold and hard glare. She didn't mean to, it was just reaction. She was still looking through the menu, trying to decide what to eat. Then it hit her, she was going to have a nice steaming bowl of pasta, Penne a la vodka sound wonderful with a side of bread right now. The waiter had come to the table to collect the menus but strangely didn't ask us what we wanted. I blinked, that was rather strange.

But in the distance, I noticed him hand off the menus to a girl who was younger and didn't really look to be that much older than all of us. She had a nice figure and she was cute, but she didn't seem to be the girly type. She had earrings in her ears that were little studs in the shapes of a ball of spikes, plastic of course, her hair was cut a little short, and what she could manage to tie back, she tied back. And she approached us in the normal restaurant attire that all the employees were made to wear. EXCEPT one thing. Where all the other waitresses were wearing skirts, she was wearing pants. She smiled and presented her notepad.

"Hi my name is Keiko and I'll be your server tonight. How may I help you guys? Oh and Byakurai got sent to serve another table, sorry about the inconvenience." She giggled and looked directly at Raijin with a small pink tint in her cheeks and then she looked away, making it only brief in her attempts at flirtation.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:39 am

OOC: Nice sis! Wink Lol Oh and this big guy is trouble. :0

"Hello Keiko! Oh, it's no problem. At least we have ourselves a nice waitress here." She noticed that Keiko was staring at Raijin for a brief moment. "Right Raijin?" The Uchiha, who was looking off into the distance, turned to Yoruichi and then Keiko. "Yeah." Yoruichi shook her head and giggled. "Anyways, I'll take a ceasar salad with three bread sticks on the side. Would you also bring some olive oil with that please?" She smiled.

"And I'll take a BBQ bacon cheese burger with fries. Well done please." The large man stood there beside the table. He was huge, about seven foot eight maybe and very big. The suit looked very tight on him. Even though he was ignored he still hung by; the whole time staring at Utena.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:47 am

OOC: You're welcome, I thought you'd like her. And okay... I don't like the feeling of him.

"Certainly, and what kind of dressing would you like, miss?"

She took it down in her notepad, writing what the boy wanted, not even looking at him this time. She knew she'd possibly forget the order if she did. Once Yoruichi told her what kind of dressing she wanted, she took it down and smiled, moving onto the girl sitting next to Yoruichi, which happened to be Soi Fon.

"I'll have the penne a la vodka, please."

"Alright."

"I'll have a cheeseburger with some french fries and maybe a side salad with some Italian dressing on it. No need for the breadsticks. Oh and I want my burger well done, please and thank you."

I smiled and then noticed that the huge man was sitting awkwardly at our table and staring the whole time at me. Had I done something? I awkwardly looked at him and then at the table, then outside the window. He looked to be a lot bigger than me and normally I'd speak up, but this time, I knew I was too weak to defend myself, so I thought it best to just avoid him. I didn't like to stench of him either. He was a weird one. But now would give us time to talk while the food was being cooked.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:01 am

"Italian please."

Yoruichi felt this man sitting right beside her. Who exactly invited him over was the question. She looked at him and then back at Soi Fon where she would whisper to her. "Who is this guy? He's creeping me out."

Raijin smiled at the waitress. She was very cute. As his eyes followed her they ended up meeting this stranger's huge figure. "Excuse me, but who are you? You're making things very awkward here."

"Heh. I don't have to answer you kid. Now, let's talk. Not too long ago you three left Hueco Mundo. The same three that killed Espada Cuatro and Espada Tres...."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:05 am

"Yes, and? What value is that piece of information to you?"

Soi Fon heard Yoruichi's whisper and decided to be her old self about it. She was herself anyway, not any of this "old self" business. She was the tough hardened and unemotional captain. Even if she wouldn't battle here and she was too weak to, she'd still brought Suzumebachi, shrunken down to a pen size with a special kido, which she kept in her pocket. If she needed, she'd fight here, she didn't care. As long as this guy was here and seemed like he meant serious business, serious business is what Soi Fon would be all about. She gave him a more menacing hard glare, reminded again of her idiotic lieutenant.

I watched him as he spewed that piece of information. I was a little more nervous now, and I don't get nervous! What the hell did he want exactly?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:19 am

The man grinned at Soi Fon's attitude. Even in her condition she was acting like this. He placed his massive hands on the table and locked his fingers. "I could care less about the bitch, but Ulquiorra was my closest comrade." He returned the menacing glare, but he kept the grin with it.

Yoruichi tightly gripped onto the tablecloth. "Please, don't do this here. There are innnocent people around." Raijin understood well what was going on. This guy was here to avenge. Or rather he was sent in by Aizen, the leader Kisuke had informed him about.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:26 am

OOC: Yoruichi's adorable when she becomes a total girl. lol I'm having fun reading this in a vulnerable as opposed to how she would normally say things. Hey for good measure could you throw in the typical, oh dear. xD Or something to that extent. I'll spice up Soi Fon and make her more manly. That way I can make you laugh and you can make me laugh.

"And what do I care for Ulquiorra? None. He was an Espada that needed to be destroyed. Utena simply took care of it as it needed to be done. I see no room for remorse."

She smirked and continued to look at him, she knew this would get him and it wasn't just a taunt. It was also what she sincerely believed.

"Truly... weak."

She glared at him further, her gray eyes transfixed on the giant man sitting at their table. It was times like this where I wondered where the food was. I didn't want to have to either break up a fight before it happened or be suspended from another restaurant for being involved in a brawl I didn't start. But boy, he sure seemed menacing and he sure angered Soi Fon... I wonder why. Where's my burger? :/
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:42 am

The man's hands were bulging. Soi Fon's mind games were easily getting to him. He looked like he was going to lose it right now. Yoruichi looked worried now. "Oh goodness, don't do this to me....Please. All we wanted was a nice dinner.." She soghed and then leaned in towards Soi Fon again, whispering to her. "Soi Fon, my love, pleeeeease do not work this guy up. There are too many people here."

Raijin closed his eyes. This guy was no joke, he wasn't a human. There was another not too far. As a matter of fact they were just to the left of the table. He turned his head and opened his eyes. Sitting a couple if tables was a man with slick-back brown hair. He didn't look like trouble. Right now he was just macking with three girls. But this guy...
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:50 am

Soi Fon smirked and realized the words were working. She was just stating her beliefs. Yoruichi's whispers weren't enough to pacify her. Even if she WAS weak, she didn't mind stinging this bastard to death and sending his ass straight to hell. That was the amount of anger she was holding back the moment. Soi didn't say a word and continued to glare at the man, looked to his bulging hand on the table, and then back up into his eyes giving him a disgusted glare, if that were possible. I'd have to say, Soi Fon probably, in the time Yoruichi was gone, mastered all the possible glares they are existing in this world.

It seemed Soi Fon was back to being her unemotional, cold and tomboy like self. The one that didn't care and could pick a fight with anyone. Right now Yoruichi and Soi Fon were really lookin' like the princess the her bodyguard who would soon turn out to be her prince. I placed them in a fairytale in my head, trying to shut out the huge guy sitting with us, and then the other just at the table to the left. I didn't want to be here suddenly. I kept on lookout for the food.

OOC: How shall I make you laugh next, hm?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:07 am

OOC: Just mock Ulquiorra's death some more. Lol She mastered all the glares. Haha.

Yammy glared right back at Soi Fon. His teeth were grinding against each other. Each second he was holding back his urge to kill them all. "You and you're slut will die here! I will make sure of it!!" Yoruichi's eye twitched when she heard that. She wanted to just kill this guy right now but something was holding her back. It had to be the humans here. "I.....suggeeest......you.....leave...."

Raijin moved his chair from the table. Something was about to happen. He could feel the tensions reaching their limits. "Whatever happens, just know that I'll protect you.." Not even a chance to talk to that waitress Keiko.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:14 am

OOC: Can do. lol and the more he mocks Yoruichi, the madder Soi's gonna get.

Soi almost slammed her fist on the table and abruptly stood up at the mention of Yoruichi being a slut. She had a harsh undertone to her voice that made it seem like she was really about to kill him.

"What did you say, fatso?"

She gritted her teeth and really was trying her best to restrain her anger and her urge to assassinate the guy.

"It's truly a shame that you, such a lardass have to speak on such a skinny guy's behalf. It's pathetic to see that someone IN shape got kicked to the pits of Hell by a girl with pink hair. Oh yes. It's her first day as a soul reaper."

Soi smirked and crossed her arms awaiting a response. I sensed the tension and then was when the food came. Keiko came out carrying all the plates and witnessed the scene in front of her.

"I hope I'm not interruptin' anything guys. Sorry it took so long, here are your salads. And here's your pasta, miss. Here's your burger. And where did that cutie go? I have his burger right here for him."

She held the plate with his burger. There was something off about her too, I sensed it. She had a necklace made of what seemed like bone teeth. I found that a cool fashion accessory. That's when I got up on my crutches and went after Raijin.

"Hey buddy, now's your chance. She brought the food and hopefully everyone will settle down."

I came back and smiled nervously, sitting back down.

"Come on everyone, let's just eat. Can we save the small talk for later?"

I hoped this worked.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:27 am

"You heard me you flatchested bitch! She is a slut!!" He jolted up from his seat and slammed his fist onto the table, breaking it in half. This had caused a scene and by now everyone outside was looking. "How dare you speak about Ulquiorra like that!!! I, Yammy Llargo the tenth Espada, shall destroy you!!!" His muscles bulged at that point, tearing the suit.

The man who was sitting down with the women stood up and sighed before face palming himself. "Yammy, sit down please.....You're making it hot." Raijin, who had gone to use the bathroom, met up with Utena on his way back. "Oh right! The food's here...What happened??" He looked down at the broken table and then looked to Keiko. "Can we move to a different table please?" He fox smiled and scratched the back of his head.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:39 am

"So it's a fight you want? Sting all enemies to death. Suzumebachi..."

Soi zipped past him quickly, the mark slowly revealed itself on Yammy's skin. She smirked and zipped past again back to where she was sitting, aiming for the same spot internally she'd hit him. She was able to make him in a different place thanks to all his fat. She sat down and cringed from her injury. The wound would open again with anymore stress.

I sighed and shook my head, unable to cope with this. Just why did they have to show up here?

OOC: I think it'd be comical to show concern for Soi on Yoruichi's part for the injury. And when she says she's fine scold her for bringing suzumebachi. Lol. But you don't have to. :p
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:58 am

Yammy was marked before he even knew it. He turned over his shoulder to see where it had been. That's when the man with the brown hair came. "Yammy! You fool! Why don't you let them eat and enjoy themselves before they die later! You'll have your chance!" He latched onto the giant's ear and dragged him back to the other table.

Yoruichi was giving Soi Fon the glare of death when she returned to her position. Her arms were crossed and her foot was tapping against the floor. "Soooi Fooon! You can't be moving like that! Aren't you forgetting that you're injured!? And what exactly are you doing with the suzumebachi in your hand!?!? Did you really bring it to our dinner!?" She was storming all over. When she was done she dropped to her seat and pouted. It was all ruined....

The Uchiha rested his hand against his forehead and sighed. "Ohhhh brother....This sucks. Now can we eat?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next