MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

2 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 6 Empty The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

And there I was, in this battle, head to head with this evil monster. I swore to my kingdom that I'd defend it, even if it cost my life. By this time, I had become more than just a prince. I'd become king. The recent king, my adopted father, had died, the queen with him, of this disease they'd caught in their old age. Damascus, moved on and went elsewhere, though we still keep in touch. I'd heard he'd become an archduke of some other kingdom, which was all well and good for him.

The monster right! I concentrated one of my most powerful spells to take it down. It turns out the monster was watching me, and plotting something as well. And with a loud cry from me, firing the monstrous beam from my hands, and with a bellowing roar from him, the monster was vanquished, but not without one last stand. As he was being killed by the power, his whole body thrashed about, and his arm came from what seemed like nowhere. I must have been standing too close to him and he whacked me, quite hard. I flew through several sheetrock walls and even through a tree, till I landed over by the mountains in the distance. I opened my eyes and saw that I was okay, minus a few cuts and bruises. I smiled, thank you for magical powers! And then, when I went to move, a quite moderately sized rock hit me on the head and rolled away from me, leaving me unconscious right there, left to be found by anyone....

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Mero Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:36 pm

I looked at her and tilted my head, confused. "Was that another vision?" I asked her. "What was it this time?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:43 pm

"You and a bunch of people laughing and smiling, congratulating me it seemed on receiving the honor of king. I don't know who they are, and yet, they all seemed to know me, as if they were my best friends. It was a pretty big sized group. And then once they were done, they seemed to go off on their own. And then the ones left standing next to me was you and this other guy. Apparently you two are my best friends."

I said, holding my head. Maybe she knew why I was having these scatter shot visions.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:06 pm

"Hmmmm well I know you are good friends with a couple of guys so I can't say for certain. But anyways, it most likely would have been Bryant" I said telling her who the guy could have been. "It's good that your palace brought back a memory".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:07 pm

"I don't know. I don't feel like I know anything. I don't even feel like I know myself. You have to tell me everything... and your knowledge only goes so far as how much you remember too."

I sighed and plopped on the floor again. Upset.

"Mero... will I ever get my memory back?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

"Yes you will!" i said not loosing hope. "I will tell you what I know when the time comes but for now we need to get to the throne room, and find some of your closer servants".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:22 pm

"If you say so."

I felt my limbs go all heavy. I couldn't move.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:58 am

I walked up beside her and patter her shoulder, "It'll be alright friend. We'll figure this out". I smiled at her.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:09 pm

[font=Comic Sans Ms]OOC: Think you know a way we could spice things up?"

I thought for a moment, and then felt her gentle hand to my shoulder. Some comfort arose from that touch in me. I softly smiled and almost instantly found myself forgetting about the sadness I'd felt a minute ago. She was able to reinstate hope in me so easily. That was something accomplished by few, and very hard to accomplish both.

"Thanks."

But I couldn't help but wonder who this Bryant guy was and what his deal was with me either. I mean the "vision" told me we were best friends. And so did my heart, but my mind, yet again said otherwise. This never ending feeling of skepticism, will it ever end?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:52 pm

OOC: Someone could take advantage of your lack of memory and attempt to take the crown from you and we could engage in a epic battle. Through out the fight you could learn of all your powers and be possessed by Dios.

I began walking towards the castle, hurrying along already seeing everything in the town. "Hurry up!" I called back to her. We needed to get to the castle sooner rather then later.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:04 am

OOC: Cool idea. And lol Mero, we're already inside the palace.

"So what do we do now? Do invasions ever happen here?"

I blinked.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:37 pm

OOC: Ah, well then ignore previous post xD

"Uhm, I don't think so. It'll only happened once before". I looked around for anyone who was semi familiar and frowned seeing know one I knew. I caught a servant girls arm and looked at her, "Hi, could you tell me who the personal servant is to the king Utena?".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:43 pm

The girl Mero grabbed I looked at. She was pretty and yet there was this air familiarity about her. I couldn't pinpoint it. She smiled, and although she seemed to be younger than both Mero and I because she was shorter and had a young face, she was actually older than both of us. She looked to be half of a tomboy, the only thing that was holding her back was the uniform made for her to wear.

"You're looking at her, miss. Now what business does the king have today to handle? I am happy to oblige."

She remarked happily and looked at Mero expecting orders. She saw me in the back and then took the time to bow, before going back to Mero, expecting her to speak for me, since she was the one looking for her anyway.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:48 pm

"Yeah we seem to have a problem. But, I shall let the king explain", I said stepping aside and motioning to Utena.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:53 pm

OOC: Well the color failed. I was trying for a light orange. Oh well, now I have to change it.

"Sir. What seems to be the matter, your majesty?"

I took a pause as she approached me. She bowed to show me respect and then once she stood again I nervously placed my finger to my lips to think how to say this. Then I rubbed the back of my head and laughed awkwardly.

"Well you see, I seem to have lost my memory. Or that's what Mero here tells me. She's supposed to be my best friend and I'm guessing since I'm king, you're supposed to be my trusted advisor."

"What?! You mean you really don't remember?"

She blinked. She didn't really know how to handle this.

"So you've lost your memories, highness..."

"Yes and I'm trying my hardest to gain them back."

She sighed, I sighed. This was really bumming all of us out, but it needed to be dealt with I suppose. Then she looked to me again and then at Mero.

"Do you know how this happened, Miss Mero?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:24 pm

I folded my arms and thought a moment, "Well from what I've gathered, it appeared that Utena had been fighting a beast and gain some serious damages from it. I had found her laying in the woods with a rather sizeable bump on her head along with the same sizeable rock beside her. My best guess is that she was thrown and a loose rock fell and hit her on the head". I looked at the girl and then shrugged, "But I can't say for certain".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:27 pm

"So you hit your head on a rock? Honestly, your highness, you need to stop being so reckless and clumsy all the time. Or you might get yourself into a real pickle next time. This one doesn't seem to be too bad, since you seem to sufficiently remember some things."

She sighed and crossed her arms, shaking her head at me. She was displeased. And I laughed and rubbed the back of my head awkward, smiling in that weird way. And then I realized...

"Hey wait a minute! I'm king! Why are you addressing me in such a tone of speaking? You speak as if you were my best friend, like Mero here. Your my advisor, that means you do what I say."

"Oh yeah? Then what's my name?"

"Uh well that's..."

"Yeah, how can I do what you say when you don't even know what to address me by? You really have lost your memory, haven't you?"

She giggled and then continued. I grumbled.

"I'm always polite to you, sir. I call you whatever you order me, or rather, ask me to. However, being that I am your personal advisor and we spend so much time together, we've actually become good friends and you told me to just address you as Utena when there's no one around to hear me say it. We laugh together and joke around about some happenings in the kingdom and the palace. You do magic for me, and you help me out with things when they're too difficult for me to do. And, even though you're pretty wise yourself, I give you advice when you need it. We're friends. I just happened to work for you."

She explained, and I could see one or two gleams of sadness in her eyes. She wasn't showing it, she was more or less close to laughing again and smiling. She was saying it as if she were almost indifferent or joking about it, but I could see it, the pain she had in her eyes when explaining such things. She didn't like this at all, she hated the fact that I didn't remember her, after especially we'd become so close. I sighed and walked over to her, placing my hands on her shoulders, making her look up at me questioningly. It was now that the tears started to gather in her eyes and one fell, accidentally.

"Hey, no reason to cry now. You don't have to be so tough all the time. You did say we were friends after all right? And hey my brain may not remember you, it may not remember a lot of things right now, but there's this weird little pain I feel in my heart every now and again. So, my heart... must remember you. And I don't know why or how this has come to be so quickly, but, I'm deciding that I believe you. I trust you. Now... what was your name?"

A flashback played in the girl's mind. Her eyes seemed to blankly stare into mine as she spaced out and recalled the memory of when she first started working here. It was me walking over to her, she seemed upset about something and I placed my hands on her shoulders much like I was doing now and she looked up at my blue eyes, much like she was doing right now. Her tears fell and I gently wiped them and smiled, asking what her name was and how about we be friends? Those memories flooded back to her vision as she looked into my blue eyes in the present moment we were experiencing right now and instantly a smiled formed on her lips and her tears began to slowly dry. I wiped the ones that had fell onto her velvet face.

"It's Makoto." She sobbed and then dried her tears completely. A small laughter coming back to her. "Makoto Mitarashi."

"Well, Makoto. Happiness is a good look for you."

And her eyes widened for a moment, seeing that that compliment was similar to the one I'd said in her memory. She laughed and couldn't resist the urge of hugging me tightly. She closed her eyes and relaxed into the comfort of my arms as they wrapped around her to hug her back.

"Now you big dummy, don't ever go scaring me like that again okay? Come on... let's get your memory back."

She smiled and let go of me, and soon I was following after her, pulling Mero along. This was going to be one wild ride.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:38 pm

I watched them banter back and forth. They truly seemed like good friends and I smiled. I couldn't help but snicker at the cheesy and heartfelt speeches they were giving each other. I followed after them as Makoto declared to start getting Utenas memories back.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:46 pm

She walked with us to a room that seemed far too familiar for its own good, and yet I couldn't place my finger on it. I asked outwardly.

"Whose room is this?"

"Utena, this is your room."

"Right, I knew that."

"No you didn't." Makoto giggled and shook her head, fixing pillows and sheets and such and the room to make it more comfortable for us to sit and talk in. Then she looked at us expectantly.

"Do you guys mind if I change?"

"Uhhhh, no."

I said awkwardly. Surely she meant she was going to use the bathroom right?

"Okay awesome."

She pointed her finger and the clothes she wore as a uniform to work for me vanished and the normal clothes she wore aside from that appeared. I blinked. She knew magic? I kept all thoughts to myself, though.

"Okay much better."

She seemed to be wearing jeans, jeans that were straggly at the ends and probably cut from being too long. There was a hole in one of pants' legs and it was straggly on the ends too, she must have done that for design. The top she was wearing had some logo in japanese, one I couldn't read since it was all upside and the design had been faded. She wore a hat atop her head backwards and her hair was styled out, weird. Didn't normally people who work for the palace as maids and such, dress more... femininely? I scratched my head, my thoughts confused me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:55 pm

I leaned against the doorframe and watched. "Makoto this is perfect! You can possibly get Utenas memories back by giving her lessons on magic! That and you two can get some one on one time" I winked at both of them and laughed.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:13 pm

"Hm? She gave me lessons in magic. I'm originally a mortal. She only taught me how to do the basic things, and trust me... it took forever to learn how to change my clothes and zap them on and off like this."

She got on a determined face.

[color=violet]"That's why I trained and trained and trained and finally I mastered it. But, I'm no master of magic myself, I can barely do anything on my own without magic even, sometimes. But I manage. It's Utena here who is the real master of things. She is a witch after all."oto placed her hands on her hips in a confident fashion and smiled, taking pride in her leader. She seemed to look up to me in a certain way. Even if she was a little older than me, she seemed to aspire to be like me. Strange, yet cool. I blinked.

[color=blue]"Wait. I taught you to use magic, and you're mortal?"

"Yeah. The only thing I could do when I first came here was fight off others with my fists, and even that could have used some work, but now at least I know only the slightest bit of magic. And I can control that little bit I have inside me well. So well that I can do a little more than basic things now. And it helps me out in battle. But of course, when it comes down to it, I have to rely on my original race, human, to help me out there."

She then crossed her arms.

"Impressed?"

"Yes, actually."

I laughed awkwardly. Then Makoto had caught onto Mero's little comment and busted out into laughter. She wiped a fake tear from her eye as if it were THAT funny.

"You should think of being a comedian, Mero, really. I mean you're too funny." And then she calmed down and took a break to continue explaining. "I don't have any romantic attraction to Utena and nor does she have any for me. So the one on one thing could never happen."

She explained reasonably. It was true. No attraction whatsoever.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:48 am

I shrugged, "Right now Utena has lost some control to her magic. Maybe by showing her the basics she will be able to get a handle on the rest of her powers. But that was just a thought" I smiled . "You sure? I mean you guys do get along very well" I chuckled.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:16 pm

"Yeah I'm totally sure. Why would I ever fall for the king like that? That's just a little too weird for my tastes."

She pouted. Quite obviously she wasn't attracted to me, and I clearly wasn't attracted to her. I mean there was no stupid blush on my face or weird flutterings in my stomach like I felt before with Mero, I wasn't attracted to her. So why did Mero make it seem like we were?

"Besides, Utena is a tomboy, you can clearly tell by her title. Female does not usually equate to king. But she is one. And if you haven't noticed either, I'm one as well." She chuckled. "Besides, I doubt I'm her type if she did like me or anything anyway."

She scoffed. I began to realize, she didn't like being teased much, did she?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:42 pm

My chuckling turned into laughter and I held my hands in front of me and surrender. "Okay, sorry for making a joke".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:01 pm

She took a breath and retracted, realizing she'd went a little off the deep end.

"Sorry.. it's just..."

"You've always had a problem with people teasing you, didn't you? As a child you were always made fun of for one reason or another. And you never had the backbone to stick up for yourself. You were always having others do that for you, being told that you should just ignore them by both the adults in your life and your teachers. So you did as told. But because you always had people battle things for you, and had to build up your willpower to ignore them.. you developed a quick temper whenever someone teased or made a joke about you or anything personally close to you. Then, as time passed, you got older and developed confidence, a backbone enough to stick up for yourself. Once you did that, you shut anyone up who dared to open their mouth and bark at you."

I spoke somewhat casually, finding a place against the wall to lean up against. My arms crossed and I smiled, repeating that as if it had been from a textbook. But, just a few minutes ago, I could barely remember her name, how was I remembering her past she told me when I still had my memory? This was something new... A new development in this process.

"That's... exactly right. But just moments ago, Utena, you couldn't even remember who I was. You had to rely on Mero to get you here and get my attention to help you out. And you just recited my whole past back to me like you were reading it. How did you... remember that?"

She asked stunned, a little surprised that that had just come out of my mouth.

"I don't know... was that one of my memories coming back? Because for some reason, it just appeared in my mind, so I said it. I mean... there was really no reason to have begun saying that anyway. I just did. Is this good?"

Her smile was inextinguishable. The atmosphere had been lifted. Was I finally beginning to remember?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:09 pm

I smiled as Utena seemed to start remembering. It was a good sign.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next