MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 18 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 18 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 18 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 18 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

2 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 18 Empty The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

And there I was, in this battle, head to head with this evil monster. I swore to my kingdom that I'd defend it, even if it cost my life. By this time, I had become more than just a prince. I'd become king. The recent king, my adopted father, had died, the queen with him, of this disease they'd caught in their old age. Damascus, moved on and went elsewhere, though we still keep in touch. I'd heard he'd become an archduke of some other kingdom, which was all well and good for him.

The monster right! I concentrated one of my most powerful spells to take it down. It turns out the monster was watching me, and plotting something as well. And with a loud cry from me, firing the monstrous beam from my hands, and with a bellowing roar from him, the monster was vanquished, but not without one last stand. As he was being killed by the power, his whole body thrashed about, and his arm came from what seemed like nowhere. I must have been standing too close to him and he whacked me, quite hard. I flew through several sheetrock walls and even through a tree, till I landed over by the mountains in the distance. I opened my eyes and saw that I was okay, minus a few cuts and bruises. I smiled, thank you for magical powers! And then, when I went to move, a quite moderately sized rock hit me on the head and rolled away from me, leaving me unconscious right there, left to be found by anyone....

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 18 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Mero Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:35 pm

I chuckled, "Yeah, doctors aren't on my list of favourites". I watched the blood fill the tube and smiled, "Bloods such a pretty colour isn't it" I said more as a statement then a question. I wait until Makoto was done patching me up to move again. "Thanks for not killing my arm".

I swivelled in my seat to watch as she put the viles into a machine. "So you know magic AND science. What trick will you pull out of your hat next?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 18 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:52 am

"I'm not intrinsically capable of using magic. Utena had to teach me the basics and I had to forcefully rearrange myself, which wasn't easy. And plus to your ears it would be a long and boring process not worth the time telling."

She chuckled lightly and continued to make the adjustments on the machine.

"As for the science, like I said, I learned it from books and my half-sister. It helps to have people around you that are interested in the subject as well as sources to use and learn from."

Makoto was truthful. I personally just didn't wish to listen to all this, as I found no use for knowing science or anything of that nature.

"Which you should be using to study from, Prince."

She was eyeing me, even so her back was turned to me. I could tell. I jumped out of my daydream and smiled weirdly.

"Oh yeah. Right."

I laughed nervously and she giggled.

"And that should do it. All the adjustments are made, now we just have to wait."

And wait we shall.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:12 pm

As we waited my thoughts drifted off to Utena's prince. I wondered if he was in fact related to me and if so did I know who he was? Had I seen him before with other family members? So many questions bogged my mind.

I looked over to Utena, "Would it be something if I was related to your prince and knew who he was? It would finally put a face to him".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:21 pm

"It would. But, who's to know? I mean the Prince and Dios are kinda the same person, I think. And who knows how long Dios has been around?"

I shrugged and yawned, waiting for the results.

"Almost done, just a few more minutes guys." Makoto smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:51 pm

"That's true" I sighed. "It's exciting to think about though". I leaned back in my chair and went back to watching the machine.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 03, 2013 10:16 pm

And with that the machine beeped and had stopped abruptly.

"Oh the test is done."

Makoto happily remarked as she walked her way over to it to check out the results. Out of the slot to the side of where she put the samples she took from the both of us, there printed a paper with lots of writing on it that from a distance looked like illegible symbols and numbers. I wondered what would be the end result, and I idly sat by waiting for her to read them herself, and read them aloud to us.

"Unbelievable." It was half-grave, and half-shocked. Her eyes were a little wider than normal and the paper held in front of her face hid her smile.

"What is it?"

"It seems through lots of analysis and data comparison... Mero is a distant descendant of your dear Prince, sire."

I blinked in confusion, surprise and shock all. She was what?! O.O
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat May 04, 2013 2:37 pm

"Huh so that's that then. Now we have our connection. But I still don't fully understand how Dios would be able to help me. I mean I am only of distant relations" I sighed. "Curiouser and curiouser" I quoted.

"Hey Makoto, you wouldn't be able to find out the identity of her prince would you? And possibly a more clear connection between me and him. Like is he a cousin an uncle you know something".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 04, 2013 8:49 pm

"Hm, I'd have to go back and reference the books for that one. But as far as I know, no, there's no real way to distinguish a specific identity for the Prince. We have to rely on Utena's memory of him for that one. But you are related to him. And seeing as how Utena saw you were in trouble, and wished she could help but couldn't. The link was established and the shared power was as well. The mark or cool little tattoo on your arm represents the shared power bond. It's a way of saying that your fates are linked for as long as you two live."

Makoto wasn't quite sure if that was the best explanation to give, but she smiled anyway in the hopes that she explained something at least.

"Well I think it's cool either way."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat May 04, 2013 9:08 pm

I nodded, "Good to know". I paused for a moment. "So where do we go from here?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 04, 2013 9:20 pm

"Well, I guess we can just work on the shared power thing as more enemies come up and see where it goes with that. I'm happy that I get to spend basically all of my mortal eternity with my best friend."

I smiled. Our destinies were truly linked and this moment could not be anymore beautiful.

OOC: Nice work Mero. I'm gonna end the topic now. ^^ Get closer to that big one.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun May 05, 2013 5:15 pm

OOC: Okie dokie.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18