MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 16 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 16 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 16 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 16 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

2 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 16 Empty The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

And there I was, in this battle, head to head with this evil monster. I swore to my kingdom that I'd defend it, even if it cost my life. By this time, I had become more than just a prince. I'd become king. The recent king, my adopted father, had died, the queen with him, of this disease they'd caught in their old age. Damascus, moved on and went elsewhere, though we still keep in touch. I'd heard he'd become an archduke of some other kingdom, which was all well and good for him.

The monster right! I concentrated one of my most powerful spells to take it down. It turns out the monster was watching me, and plotting something as well. And with a loud cry from me, firing the monstrous beam from my hands, and with a bellowing roar from him, the monster was vanquished, but not without one last stand. As he was being killed by the power, his whole body thrashed about, and his arm came from what seemed like nowhere. I must have been standing too close to him and he whacked me, quite hard. I flew through several sheetrock walls and even through a tree, till I landed over by the mountains in the distance. I opened my eyes and saw that I was okay, minus a few cuts and bruises. I smiled, thank you for magical powers! And then, when I went to move, a quite moderately sized rock hit me on the head and rolled away from me, leaving me unconscious right there, left to be found by anyone....

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Mero Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:58 pm

"Sorry I got out of hand there, we aren't going to kill her", He stepped closer to Utena and tapped one of her crutches. "Sorry kitten but a fight with you in your state wouldn't be any fun" .

I had managed to get close enough to the wall to use it as an advantage. As the pair slashed towards me I ducked and their swords hit the wall. Without hesitation I kicked their wrists making them drop their weapons, then spun and bounced off the wall knocking their heads together in the process. I began making my way over to Utena and the leader, leaving the pair unconscious behind me.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:56 pm

"I can still fight."

I remarked and didn't move as he tapped my crutch. It was clear there was a tension between us. I didn't like this guy, and I didn't like how he presented and carried himself. And I don't think he liked me all too much, clearly, making fun of me with nicknames like 'kitten'. Who did he think he was?

But then a ripple was felt surge through me. This guy... he wasn't human was he? Or at least if he was, he certainly knew how to intimidate people once they stared at him long enough. Meaning, somewhere inside him, there was a powerhouse of well, power. My eyes widened. He was right, I was in no shape to fight him. I gulped again and tried to hide the fact that I was genuinely afraid. I remained strong and firm where I was crutched and didn't move. Mero was approaching us. This didn't look good. Especially, since she'd just disposed of his men so easily, quickly too.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:19 am

I placed myself in front of Utena and pushed the guy back. "Lay off guy, just get out of here before I kick your ass like I did your lackeys". I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes at him.

A look of annoyance crossed his face, though only for a moment. His normal smug demeanour returned as he laughed. "You missy, are a bit of a pest". He stepped forward and backhanded me with so much force I tumbled backwards. I sprung up and rubbed my cheek, surprised by all the power behind it. This guy wasn't normal. He cracked his knuckles and neck before running forward, "You're going to DIE!!"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:25 am

I watched. Such force. Oh no, this wasn't good. Mero was going to get pounded and there wasn't a thing I could do. Plus, it didn't really seem like she wanted me involved in the first place. I knew she'd fight well, but I didn't want her risking all for me.

"Mero! Be careful out there!" I yelled to her for support. I couldn't think of a thing to do either. It seemed in this fight, I was really utterly useless.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:39 pm

I waited for him to get closer then caught him in the stomach with my foot. He smirked and grabbed it, tossing me off the the side. I sat up and watched as he stalked forward again. There was something wrong, and I needed to figure out what it was. I pulled out my blade and stood up. I took a moment to size him up then ran forward stabbing at him. He didn't seem to dodge or block at all and the attack hit him, or so I thought. I smiled looking up to see the pain in his eyes but there was none.

Where my sword had slashed him, there was no damage. Even his clothes were intact, like I hadn't hit him at all. I blinked and dodged just in time to miss a swift punch to the jaw.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:40 am

I just watched as this was about to go down. How did Mero plan to fight this superbly strong man? And how in the wide world did she plan to win as well? Compared to his size, stature and power alike, she was but an ant. I believed in Mero, but any realist would look at this and say she didn't stand a chance. And what's worse; I couldn't do a thing. I sighed and waited to be useful.

'Gee if there was only something I could do... I don't like feeling like this. Useless, helpless... I'm not going to stand around and watch my friend get pummeled. There has to be something I can do... just anything..."

I balled my fists in a bit of frustration. My powers were beginning to get testy, and I, almost felt like I didn't have a handle on them for whatever reason. I knew they were powerful, but I always had them under control, the feeling that they were pushing to control me and I had to suppress them was new. I struggled and concentrated to keep them down, but something was stirring inside me; And little did I know, something was stirring inside Mero too.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:32 pm

I rolled backwards and jumped to my feet. He had to be using magic to back up his strength. Just as I was about to test that theory, he charged a small ball of energy in his hands and threw it in my direction. I managed to dodge the attack and frowned. Defiantly magic.

I looked to Utena quickly in panic. I wasn't good against magic, I was too mortal for it. I looked back, regaining my determination and held onto the hilt of my sword tighter. Something stirred inside me, adding to my determination so much more. I ran forward and with all my force I slammed my sword into his chest.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:27 am

Magic! That's what it was. That's what was making him so strong. And I couldn't do a thing... I really couldn't. My powers were itching to, but letting them control me instead I controlling them was never a good idea. Someone I care about, namely Mero could get hurt and that was the last thing I wanted right now.

I caught her quick glance to me. Was that asking if I'd help her out? But, how ? I couldn't. We were in danger now, that was until Mero found the strength within her to plunge the dagger straight into his heart. I smiled.

"Way to go Mero!"

I cheered but then the bad guy smirked and the outer layer of him dissolved and disappeared into nothing. Underneath was a man whom was just slightly smaller and appeared to be resonating a more powerful and darker aura. His eyes even shined a different color than before; More on the side of darkness. (His scleras were black). And, then my eyes opened with fright; This has to be his true form/nature, I suppose.

He chuckled evil-y. "How amusing. Did you really think you'd kill me with that gorgeously executed shot, beautiful? I don't think so. Now, unfortunately for you, you might get to feel what it's really like to be penetrated by the powers of me!" He shouted. Such dirty talk coming from someone whom probably was such a dirtbag he's never kept one girlfriend. "Sometimes, beauty can be painful!" He screamed and began charging his powers again. A dark black ball was charged with some electrical pulse contained within it and it was fired straight at Mero. If it hit her, not only would the darkness weaken her, the electricity would shock her. And I could sense this guy's powers only grew when the other skin was shed.

'What... is there ... to do...? Mero...'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:43 pm

"Not a good enough reason to use the word penetrated" I glared at him, now in his true form. I went into overdrive when he screamed and charged up an attack. I jumped out of the way when he fired the black, electric filled energy ball directly at me. "Screw you!" I screamed back, charging at him once more with sword in hand.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:48 pm

"Too late and too slow!"

The man laughed maniacally as he was able to swiftly evade the blade coming towards him. After all, how was a mortal to keep up with the magical? Then again, I was somewhat impressed. For such a big guy, he was surprisingly fast. I wondered how this battle would turn out. And if Mero would gain the upperhand again.

"Now... it's my turn. Heh." He remarked with a smirk, darkly. And within almost the blink of an eye he was able to zip out and back in behind Mero. He grabbed her by the arms and bulked up using his magic. There was clearly no escape from this bind.

"There's no escape now, pretty lady. I'm going to have my way with you, whether you like it or not." Was this guy serious? And then I saw the intent in his eyes; They were bloodthirsty. And Mero was the prime target, his prey. And beyond death for my friend, well I didn't want to imagine the horrible things this guy would think of doing. My powers were almost bursting free of my control, and that wasn't something I needed; Not while in recovery anyway. I cringed, and shockingly, Mero did the same. It's as if we were becoming one in the same. The stirring feeling in me turned to a burning, and within her it turned to a pulsation. But both had intensity like the other. And the harder we tried to forget the feeling and not focus on it, the more it burned within us. The mark on Mero's shoulder that seemed to be in the shape of a black rose, started to emit a small light, as if glowing. And there was a small aura forming around me as well. One of us in dire trouble, and the other wishing for savior.

It was Dios. My eyes opened and they glew white. Mero gained an aura around her of the same color of my own and she now was infused with the power of Dios. I, however, was immobile and inoperable at the moment. I wasn't really conscious of what was going on at the moment; But, even subconsciously, I never stopped wishing for safety.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:07 pm

I watched the leader infront of me, then watched him disappear. In seconds my arms were in his grasp and I gasped out in shock. His grip tightened and I struggled to get free with no avail. I furrowed my brows and kicked my feet up, struggling more and more. "You bastard!" I cursed.

This behemoth was getting me angrier and angrier. "Let me go!" I demanded. I suddenly cringed feeling a pulse run through me. I looked to Utena and saw that she was glowing. I then looked down at myself and saw that I was as well. I had no clue what was going on but I felt so powerful.

All I could do was laugh as I bent slightly forward then back breaking free of his hold and sending him flying backwards. I turned to look at him and smiled, "My turn pretty boy". I stalked forward and picked him up by his shirt and used a small ball of energy to shoot him in the chest.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:35 am

"How in the ..."[/color] He seemed shocked when she was able to break free of his hold. And that easily too!

[b]"What power do you possess, girly?"

He didn't know what to say or how to react. All he knew was that the girl whom seemed useless and mortal, was now controlling a power greater than his own. He felt inwardly threatened, but nonetheless, knew he had to fight. He watched as she was able to come at him with a charged attack of magic. That small ball of energy was meant to kill him? Ha! Fat chance!

"You're going to have to do better than, lady." He smirked and remarked as he moved to the side to dodge it. He was already casting a neutralizing spell, magic, in theory wouldn't hurt him and he'd be safe from all sorts of attacks fired at him. However, as he'd soon realize; Against the power of Dios, that meant nothing.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:39 pm

I looked at my hands and blinked, confused. "W-what the heck was that?" I muttered out loud. I have never been able to do magic before. I looked to Utena and gave her a questioning look. "Whats happening?" I asked her.

I looked back to my opponent. He continued to be smug and that urked me. Something inside me stirred again and I grabbed my sword. As I did, the sword began to shine with the power I now possessed. In a swift motion I flicked my sword out to the side then ran forward at a great speed. I used the power surging through me to push me forward. I swung at the man, aiming for his arms. I would do what Utena did in her battle with the monster- take him apart piece by piece.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:54 pm

I was incapacitated at the moment. I could hear faint rumblings of a voice shouting to me, in question, in shock, but I couldn't find the strength, nor the ability to answer her. There was nothing wrong with me, Dios was lending his powers to me and to Mero, but I'd fail to remember anything, since in this state, I was a little more than lethargic, and also memoryless. So I couldn't answer, I couldn't help her there. And even so I was unaware of what was happening on the battlefield at the moment, I knew Dios was here and he was helping.

The man was trying to the best of his ability to dodge her attacks. When did she get this fast? When did she get this power? Was she just hiding it before? He smirked. "Like I said kid you're going to have to do better than that!" Then, the man, being the ever so stupid creature he was, stood still and awaited for Mero to catch up to his position. She wanted to slice off a limb of his with her power, yeah good luck! He thought. His magic was far more stern than hers was and she couldn't command it very well. He knew his neutralizing barrier would hold things together and then, when she finally couldn't really do anymore, that's when he'd kill her. Oh boy, how dumb you really were. Against Dios, you don't have a protection spell; You just have to pray the person commanding it doesn't kill you.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:41 pm

I laughed and sliced at his arm, once I was in range. His barrier held off the attack but that only gave me more information on how to beat him. Over and over again I attacked, using this new found power to back up each and every swing. As I attacked I could see his barrier weakening. Sure I was using energy, but it wasn't as much as a full on magic attack.

Soon the power of Dios broke through his measly barrier and my blade sliced nicely into his shoulder. I dragged my blade downwards until his arm fell limp on the floor. "You'll have to do better then that" I mocked him. I threw down my blade, knowing that I wanted to face him head on with magic. I was unsure of the power I held and how to wield it well, but something inside was taking over to show me the way.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:00 pm

He screamed and then cringed in pain, when he was done screaming. He began to back up, realizing his neutralizing barrier had shattered. Now, he had no protection against her attacks. Blood had splattered on his face and he looked at her with a look of anger, and slight fear. Just what was she?

"I am not afraid of you! Let's see what you've got, lady!"

He screamed and began charging his attack, it was one of the stronger ones. This was quite possibly it. His final attack! He charged and charged, placing every single ounce of power he had into that attack. And as he charged, he took steps towards Mero, standing in point blank range. There was nothing but power surging right now in this collision. It was surging for miles. And in point blank range, he threw the attack when full charged. Yelling to symbolize his might.

"Ahhhhhhhh!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:47 pm

I smirked, showing him that his power did not scared me. I watched patiently as he charged up his attack. The amount of power going into this attack was greater then any power I had ever face, yet through it all I was unfazed. At this point in time I felt invincible. I looked him dead in the eyes when he threw his attack, then I was engulfed in a ball of energy. Dust had picked up and left a huge cloud.

Once everything had settled and the dust had cleared, it became silent. The mans eyes weary from battle yet terrified from the figure that remained standing in front of him. I broke the silence with a cackle. "You thought that was enough to beat me? You didn't even scratch me!" I yelled at him.

The power suddenly took over, making my body lift slightly off the ground. The wind and dust picked up once more, as my hands formed a position in which I would use to charge my own attack. It took some time but eventually I had enough energy charge to most defiantly surpass his last attack. "Any last words?" I questioned.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:00 am

"You are a god... Impossible."

Was all he said. He closed his eyes and braced himself, placing his arm in a cross in front of him. That would be his last attempt at defending his life, which, he knew was quickly ending.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:52 pm

I smirked, "Not quiet". I fired the attack at him. A blast of white light shot forward and collided with his weak body. I dropped to my feet then to my knees, feeling exhausted. How did magic users handle all that power? I thought to myself as I looked up to see the man dead on the ground. I smiled then laid down, "Christ I just want too sleep now!" I complained out loud.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:29 am

And just like that, the guy vanished from existence. His presence faded into nothingness and his body materialized with the amount of power used, as well as the fact that he was dead. Mero collapsed to the floor, too weak to do anything else, and just like that, Dios' presence left and I once more returned to my senses. I dropped as well, feeling just as exhausted.

"Hey..."

I panted and smiled as I saw she was alright. Facing off against him, I thought would be the end of her. He was a monster after all. But then I began to wonder; What happened to that guy anyway? Where'd he go and Mero... she seemed different..
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:29 pm

I lifted my arm and gave her a slight wave before dropping it. "How the hell do you like using magic?" I asked her. I chuckled a little, "It takes everything out of you".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:30 pm

"You get used to it."

I smiled.

"I mean, you control it. Especially when you learn you have magical gifts in the first place."

But wait. WHY was Mero talking to me about...

"Mero?" I gave her a skeptical look. "Did you use magic?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:30 pm

"W-were you not just watching?!" I asked confused. "Of course I was using magic! I fried that bitch!"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:00 pm

"Oh that's awesome. But no, I didn't see it. I'm sorry."

I chuckled weirdly. Had she really used magic and I missed it? I wonder how. She, wielding magic? But there's just no way. She didn't have reserves in her or I would have sensed it. How... curious. But still she saved us. I smiled.

"Well at least you took care of 'em then."

Now what was to happen? We needed to get to the bottom of this. I was curious at least, what it was. Since I missed the whole thing, anyway.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:46 pm

I sighed, bummed. "Man you should have seen it! It was bad ass! I think it might have been Dios though. I don't know how to explain it, but what happened seemed a lot like what happens to you". I Shrugged, "But who knows really".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next