MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 17 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 17 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 17 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 17 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

2 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 17 Empty The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

And there I was, in this battle, head to head with this evil monster. I swore to my kingdom that I'd defend it, even if it cost my life. By this time, I had become more than just a prince. I'd become king. The recent king, my adopted father, had died, the queen with him, of this disease they'd caught in their old age. Damascus, moved on and went elsewhere, though we still keep in touch. I'd heard he'd become an archduke of some other kingdom, which was all well and good for him.

The monster right! I concentrated one of my most powerful spells to take it down. It turns out the monster was watching me, and plotting something as well. And with a loud cry from me, firing the monstrous beam from my hands, and with a bellowing roar from him, the monster was vanquished, but not without one last stand. As he was being killed by the power, his whole body thrashed about, and his arm came from what seemed like nowhere. I must have been standing too close to him and he whacked me, quite hard. I flew through several sheetrock walls and even through a tree, till I landed over by the mountains in the distance. I opened my eyes and saw that I was okay, minus a few cuts and bruises. I smiled, thank you for magical powers! And then, when I went to move, a quite moderately sized rock hit me on the head and rolled away from me, leaving me unconscious right there, left to be found by anyone....

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 17 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:50 am

"Oh, well it sucks then. I wanted to really see it too. I don't know how I would have missed it. I mean the last thing I remember is you standing right there."

I shrugged. I didn't know what to say really. How interesting. Was Dios involved in this? I took a moment of pause to half giggle at that.

"Maybe we should head back to the palace where we can talk more about all of this, huh?"

I smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 17 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Mero Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:38 pm

"Sounds like a good plan", I smiled back and started the walk back. "Come on slow poke!" I laughed.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:53 pm

"Hey! It might be easy for you to move so freely, but remember I'm still a little sore!"

I chuckled and began on my way back with her as well. We had a lot to talk about.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:43 pm

"Sorry sorry, I forgot" I slowed my pace to match hers. "I'm just excited to get back to the palace and get our talking done with because I am beat and ready for a nap!"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:58 pm

I chuckled.

"After that battle, I wouldn't blame you."

I walked next to her now that she'd adjusted her pace. Eventually we'd be at the palace and I couldn't wait to hear the story!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:04 pm

We made it back to the palace and I waited for Utena to lead us to a room where we could get to talking.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:18 pm

We'd made it back to the palace and I led her to my bedroom to be able to talk. I pried the door open and then walked over to my bed, plumping down and lying on it. So comfortable. I smiled.

"This is my bedroom. Make yourself comfortable. And then tell me this story."

There was a childlike smile on my face.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:16 pm

I plopped myself in one of her chairs and sighed, "Where do I begin? hmmm well what do you not know?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:07 pm

"Well I remember you rushing into combat with him and being able to move a bit more freely like that tattoo or mark or whatever it is on your arm wasn't inhibiting you anymore. And then there was some sort of faint aura around you. And I remember looking down at my hands and seeing an aura around me too, but then my mind goes blank."

I tapped my chin and sat up on my bed to think about this. That's the last thing I saw before my memory cut off. I looked at her excitedly.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:38 pm

"Well after all that I'm not a hundred percent sure what happened from there. I was getting beat pretty badly then some sort of power seemed to take over me. It streamed through my body and it felt like I had powers of unimaginable standards. With said powers I was able to defeat the enemy and now here we are" I smiled and gestured to the room around us.

"As you know I am mortal through and through, and I'm completely and utterly confused as to how I could do any of that. The only close example I can give you to sum this entire thing up is Dios, when he takes over you".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:42 pm

"Hm, that's interesting."

I listened to her story and found it rather cool how she was able to take on all of them, especially the big guy by herself. I only wish I could have been more help to her in that fight.

Then, she continued. Hm, that's right. She was mortal. "Yeah, which puzzles me." I scratched my head and tapped my chin, I crossed my arms and thought. There was to be something in there that enabled her to control magic. And it was like possession? When Dios takes over me?

At that moment the door to my room opened in a creak and Makoto shyly apologized when she realized she'd just barged in.

"I'm sorry, I can come back if you guys are having a private ta-..."

"No it's fine. You can come in. I know you are just doing your job. But, wait, Makoto, you know a little something about otherworldly things right?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Well you see, Mero over here is mortal through and through and yet she was able to control magic, powerful magic to be able to beat the guys just outside the palace and kingdom. But nothing should have enabled her to do so, she's mortal. And she says it's just like when Dios possesses me. I can't seem to figure it out."

"Hm, that is kinda strange. What happened just before the power possessed you, do you remember? Or you Utena?"

"My memory only just came back to me. Especially after beating Axis. But I do remember during that fight Mero was in a lot of pain. It seemed her arm was really killing her. I was afraid I might almost have to cut it off."

"Pain? Let me see your arm."

And as Mero would have let her inspect her arms, Makoto came across a black mark on one of them that seemed to resonate an aura of supernatural tendencies. More than that, it was a symbol. It took her a moment of looking at it before she got an idea and said quite mysteriously...

"Utena give me your hand, the one with the ring. I want to look at it."

I gave her my hand as asked and she smiled, comparing the two side by side.

"I think I've solved your mystery, sire."

"Hm? I don't get it."

"Gee, how dense are ya kid? Look at the ring and then this lovely mark on Mero's arm. Don't they look similar? Better than that, they're exactly the same. The pattern is unmistakable. My thoughts are you two are now connected. And when you saw your friend in trouble and knew you couldn't help, you incidentally called upon the power of Dios, and that same power linked across the connection and possessed you, Mero."

"Are you serious? Dios possessed her?!" Needless to say, I was sincerely surprised by this notion. How was that possible? I thought he only possessed me?

"Now as to how you two became linked and why I am totally clueless. When did this mark first start appearing?" I could tell this was going to be one epic talk. :]
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:38 pm

I listened to Makoto and Utena speak, agreeing with the logic that we could possibly be linked. Though it was hard to believe being that I was nothing more then mortal.

"The mark started appearing just before Axis showed up" I said thinking back to make sure I was positive. "Yep I believe that's correct" I nodded. "But how does this happen? I can't use magic? And at the time it started appearing I wasn't in danger at all". I was so confused.

It was nice however, to know that I could rely on another power (maybe) to protect me but there was also a down side to this. "From what I gather, if this is all true, when this does happen to me Utena doesn't appear to be able to do anything. As she stated she was just kind of there, which is a big concern if we are in a battle involving both of us. DO you think there is a way we can either A: control it, or B: make it so I can never rely on Dios again?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:54 pm

"Hmmm, I'd have to do a bit of research on it but, from what I gather, it is very plausible that this is Dios, as I said. Now as to why and how the mark started to appear... well, Dios only answers to Utena when she's in trouble. I don't see a reason for him to have any concern for you personally, Mero. You're not truly connected to him."

Makoto was thinking, as was I, and we were getting nowhere fast. Then, I remembered something, out of the clear blue, looking out at the clear blue sky from the window it seemed. I had curious and childlike expression and my voice seemed daydreamy.

"Hm, I wonder if that pain subsided."

"Hm? What pain, your highness?"

"Oh nothing. It's just that Mero's arm for a while before the mark had appeared clear on her arm, it'd been in a lot of pain. Tendrils of it and spasms would run up and down it all the time, and sometimes they were unbearable, from what Mero tells me. I'm just glad that it's all over and done with and she doesn't have to go through that anymore." I blinked. "Why... is that helpful?" I said curiously, innocently.

"It could be. When did this pain first start appearing?" Now it was my turn to remember something.

"Right after I read that letter I found from the Prince." Her eyes widened with shock. Come to think of it, she hadn't known when I got my memory back so distinctly either.

"What letter? And sire, when did your memory become so crisp again?"

"Oh that one's simple. I read the letter I found from the Prince out loud to myself and I think Mero was there or something...and next thing I know, I am able to remember a little, like something was coming back to me. And I don't know Makoto, time travels so quickly, I remember a quick sequence of events leading to Axis, then Dios possessed me and I won that fight and gained all of my memories back. But, right after I read that letter she was always in pain." My eyes wandered over to Mero and then back to Makoto, scratching the back of my head weirdly.

"Amazing. Well, like I said, I'd have to look into it. Right now, there's a lot of evidence and no conclusion to tie it to. If you'll excuse me sire, I'll go and do that research as soon as possible. I'll use the study we have, but one has to assume the answer was in that letter. What I mean is, this whole connection thing may be attributed to that."

"Of course. Take all the time you need."

I smiled and waved her off. She left with haste and went straight to the study. I sighed, content in my room. Now I was left to imagine with my best friend.

"So... what do you think, Me?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:45 pm

I sighed and lazily tilted my head back, closing my eyes. "I don't know, it's all very weird. I want to believe that the answer is going to be as simple as a letter from your prince, but it's hard to believe that we are connected. We aren't related at all, nor do we bare a resemblance in magical traits". I paused a moment and the room fell to silence.

"I hope the pain doesn't come back every time I am allowed some of your power. It's not a pleasant feeling" I chuckled, looking down to my arm. I then trailed my eyes towards the area with the mark, inspecting it. "Cool design though".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:06 am

"It is a cool design. Hm, I don't know. Wouldn't you have to be related to me or something for you to be able to be possessed by Dios or is it just that unique and special to only me?"

I tapped my chin to think about it. If only I knew. Hopefully, Makoto would find something in those dusty old books.

5 hours later...

"Sire! Utena!"

Makoto's voice echoed through the halls as she ran through the vast corridors of the palace. I heard her and stopped where I was, turning around and awaiting for a body to come speeding to me.

"I found something! I think I know what it is now!"

"Oh really?" I was overjoyed and excited all the same.

"Why don't you say we go out to eat and I'll tell you there. It's been a busy day for the maid staff and they do deserve a day off but I can't make that call. Only you can sire."

"Oh very well then, they have off. Let's go to that Hibachi grill and all you can eat buffet that's nearby. I'm starving for some good food and I won't stop till I pop! Hehe! Oh and then there's sake, and alcohol..."

"Don't even think about it... 15 year olds...." She shook her head, disapprovingly.

"You're right. But perhaps I may try a sip?"

"Fine, let's just get out of here. I can hardly wait to tell you."

And so we were off.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:40 pm

I had nodded off into a light sleep when Makoto came running and shouting into the room. My head jolted up and I watched as she entered. Apparently she had found something out and I would be lying if I said I wasn't anxious to hear what it was.

"Mmmm food" I drooled. I pinched Utena's cheek lightly as I strolled past her, "Young-in's don't need to drink". I smiled and made my way -with Utena and Makoto - to the restaurant.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:37 pm

At the restaurant, we sat down at one of the tables and began to eat. I'd already fixed my plate and was gobbling through it really fast. It wasn't fair, I wanted to have some. But they were right, I was too young. But, they wouldn't object to a king's orders would they? I decided maybe after Makoto's explanation I should try that.

"Well, I was reading through the books. Things connect quite nicely, although I didn't expect it to happen to you two."

I looked to Makoto. What was she talking about?

"Well tell me."

"It seems you are the chosen one to revolutionize the world, it's even said that through you the world would see change and Dios was the pivotal factor in that equation to help make that happen. He'd only lend his powers to you even after the world revolutionized, because you two are connected. And it's only when you're in trouble. But being that Mero came into your life long ago when you were small, and has remained there ever since, your destinies have become entwined with one another. So much so that even when Utena lost her memories, Mero was there to help gain them back. There through thick and thin, Mero you're a true friend. And that true friendship is an eternal bond."

"Yeah, and you were the first thing I remembered, Mero. We're destined to be apart of the others' life no matter what." I smiled and Makoto nodded.

"Exactly, now it could have been just chance that happened to bring you together under circumstances that were random. But if that were the case, all of this wouldn't be happening. Since that pivotal moment where the true friendship was established, and even after the reading of the letter, that mark has been bothering you right Mero? And it only became permanent and stopped hurting after the battle with those goons, and that's where power came to you. I'm certain it's Dios that is behind all this as well as the one whom possessed you and made it possible to share power with Utena."

"You mean she was sharing power with me?"

"Yes, by Dios's connection she was able to connect with you better as you were both possessed. In addition to enhancing her fighting abilities as well, she also has access to granted powers from him and your own magic, Utena. That's why she was able to wield it like she was."

"That's really cool." I was intrigued, even so with my face in my food, which was almost gone by now.

"The ending conclusion and the answer to this one is gonna take a little longer than expected. When we get back home I have to test it to be sure. But judging from what I've read and learned about it, I do have a guess at how you two became connected in the first place."

I leaned forward eagerly with a noodle hanging out of my mouth, eyes wide.

"I think Mero's a distant relative of the Prince."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:25 am

I hadn't touched my food once, while Makoto gave her findings. I pondered every world, making the connection myself to justify the claims that we were connected. It all seemed a little crazy, but it also seemed plausible. Then Makoto said the strangest thing. She mentioned that I could possibly be a distant relative to Utena's prince.

"What? Really?" I looked to Utena. "How much do you know about your prince? Do you have a name? Because I may be able to confirm or deny this if I know the fellow".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:54 am

"I'm sorry Mero, I don't remember the guy's name. I don't much remember his face either."

I had a small bit of food in my mouth as I spoke. I really had no idea. His identity to me over the years of growing up was a mystery and it would remain so. The only name I knew him by was "Diios", as I realized my Prince and he were one in the same. But to have Mero be a distant relative of him, there was just no way. Makoto's theory was interesting but way off, now that I thought about it.

"Like I said, I'm going to have to do some bloodwork. And some DNA testing. Theoretically speaking, his fingerprints should still be on that ring of yours right Utena?"

"I um... guess."

"Then we have to test that DNA to Mero's and if it matches then we have ourselves a conclusion."

It seemed plausible.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:03 am

"Blood tests? Lovely" I sighed digging into my food. "Nothing sounds more exciting then that". I looked across to Makoto and smiled, "I'm impressed you've found out this much information in such a little time. You are very efficient".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:44 pm

"I know it's note pleasant. But there can be no other way. We need to be certain. Because if this theory proves to be false, and incorrect, well then I haven't a clue and I don't think any of the great minds out there could solve this mystery if that were to be the case."

Makoto said pensively.

"In fact, if this theory of mine proves to be incorrect, I think the ONLY mind out there that could possibly tell us why this is happening would be the Prince himself."

I sighed and swallowed some food.

"So what do you plan to do for the blood test again?"

"Well the blood drawn from Mero should analyze every single option. Whether she has traces of magical essences in her blood to begin with or not, whether she has any other sort of affliction for the supernatural, some condition or disease or mutation even. The possibilities are endless. And it covers a span of all of that, to the thing we're trying to investigate."

"Wow. That's smart - I mean, not that you're not. You're very intelligent. And efficient." ^^' I sweatdropped, why were my words not coming out right? "Ehehehe, I mean where'd you learn all this stuff?"

"When I was a kid, I was very much into the sciences. All kinds. Biology, anatomy and physiology, and ecosystems. Chemistry, pathology, you name it. Now, one does not have enough years in their lifetime to be able to study all of those fields. But I do have a brilliant relative that has a thing for chemistry and reads materials science related daily."

"Hm, and who are they? Maybe I know them."

"Her name was Brooke." My eyes widened.

"No way! I do know her! She was working on the rebuilding of my palace not too long ago!" I smiled. "How are you guys related?"

"She's my sister. Well, my half-sister. But a sister no less."

"Funny how things work. Well, I'm almost done and then we can get back to the palace and do Mero's blood work!" :]
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:58 pm

I just nodded my head, agreeing with Makoto. She had some major theories and good ways to test them. I perked up when she explained what the result would show. I could possibly be a mutant. I sure hoped I was, maybe have a mutation like wolverine thrown in there on the side or something to go along with this connection.

I finished eating and waited until Utena was done, so we could hurry back to the palace and get this over with.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:56 pm

About 5 more plates later, I'd finally finished with a loud belch and a sheepish smile afterwards, patting my full stomach. I proceeded to get up and head back to the palace with both Mero and Makoto to test this theory of Makoto's.

Eventually we hit the palace, and Makoto seemed right down to business. She gained a more concentrated look on her face and took the lead in stride.

"Follow me."

Was all she said. And we did.

When the walking stopped as did Makoto's feet, we'd arrived at our destination. I'd never known about this lab in the very depths of my own palace. This place was amazing and you had to wonder how long it's actually been there. My eyes looked around in wonder.

"Wow this place is amazing."

"Yeah isn't it? Alrighty, let's get right down to business. Utena, I'm going to need you to hold still while I take a sample off of your ring large enough to compare with Mero's eventual blood sample. This won't take long, I just need your hand and for you not to touch the ring. ... And anyway you haven't touched the ring all that much since you've gotten it right?" She asked while preparing a cotton swab.

"No I don't think so."

"Okay great then." And with that she rubbed the cotton swab all over my ring for a sample before placing it on the correct dish connected to the machine. And then she proceeded to put a mask over her nose and mouth, she was already wearing goggles (glasses) over her eyes. She grabbed some latex gloves and a test tube, as well as a needle already soaking in some sort of sterilizing fluid. She grabbed the tray and walked over to Mero. She smiled under the protective masking.

"Alright Mero, I'm gonna need you to sit down and hold still while I take this blood sample from you. No worries it won't hurt much. I just hope you're not afraid of needles. Or blood."

She prepared the needle.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:15 pm

I obeyed and sat down, holding out my arm. "No ma'am, just make it quick. And don't wiggle the needle around when it's in there. My god thats painful" I grumbled obviously reminiscing about past experiences.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:20 pm

"Seems like you've had some bad experiences with a doctor who shouldn't really be a doctor."

She was making a joke and she prepared the needle further. Quickly, she stuck the needle into her arm and pulled the blood into the tube of it. After she was satisfied with the little amount of blood that she'd taken from Mero's arm, she gave her a gauze pad to hold over the point of contact to stop any excess bleeding. Efficiently, she transferred the blood in the tube into the test tube safely and close it to prevent contamination from the air. She smiled and made sure to place the needle in the sink nearby, and take her gloves off, throwing them out, as well as the maskings on her face. She set the glasses aside somewhere and then went to retrieve an alcohol wipe, a small one, and a bandaid to place over Mero's sticking. She smiled happily and placed the test tube in the right position in the machine and then started it up.

"Alright, let me make the right adjustments and this machine should perform a full scale analysis and comparison once its through." She smiled. She really was happy when it came to science, wasn't she? o.o
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next