MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

2 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 10 Empty The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

And there I was, in this battle, head to head with this evil monster. I swore to my kingdom that I'd defend it, even if it cost my life. By this time, I had become more than just a prince. I'd become king. The recent king, my adopted father, had died, the queen with him, of this disease they'd caught in their old age. Damascus, moved on and went elsewhere, though we still keep in touch. I'd heard he'd become an archduke of some other kingdom, which was all well and good for him.

The monster right! I concentrated one of my most powerful spells to take it down. It turns out the monster was watching me, and plotting something as well. And with a loud cry from me, firing the monstrous beam from my hands, and with a bellowing roar from him, the monster was vanquished, but not without one last stand. As he was being killed by the power, his whole body thrashed about, and his arm came from what seemed like nowhere. I must have been standing too close to him and he whacked me, quite hard. I flew through several sheetrock walls and even through a tree, till I landed over by the mountains in the distance. I opened my eyes and saw that I was okay, minus a few cuts and bruises. I smiled, thank you for magical powers! And then, when I went to move, a quite moderately sized rock hit me on the head and rolled away from me, leaving me unconscious right there, left to be found by anyone....

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Mero Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:23 pm

I shrugged, "I don't know. Makoto any ideas?" i asked turning to her.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:59 pm

"None whatsoever."

It seemed we were all at a loss at what to do now. I had no memory alas. Mero was healthy and Makoto didn't have anything else she needed to do. We were all clueless as to what to do next till...

"Hey! Why don't we go look for my ring?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:17 pm

"Thats a grand Idea! Now use all your brain power and try and try to think about the last place you saw it. Or maybe even try to remember the ring".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:41 pm

"I'm sorry, there I can be of no use Mero. I don't remember anything as of recent. The memories from the past I vaguely and very distantly can cling to, but otherwise, I have no recollection. Maybe if you took me to the area where you and I first established contact. Wait... weren't we in some sort of bordered forest?"

I tried to remember where we were. It put a little strain on my brain, but I was able to pull through. Makoto thought for a moment. She seemed to be thinking about something. Out of all of us at the moment, her thoughts might prove to be the most useful.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:51 pm

"The forest? We could certainly give it a try" I said nodding in agreement. I turned towards the door and and began walking. "If you need anything for the trip, grab it now then meet me outside the palace" I called over my shoulder, disappearing around the corner.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:19 am

"I'll be sure to think of something along the way. There was something brewing on my mind just now, but I forgot it. I really hate when that happens."

And then what Mero said registered on Makoto's brain and she replied in earnest.

"I'm a light packer, all I really need is myself and...."

She snapped her fingers and brought her canteen to her hands from thin air. Magic was useful, and she did like having the ability to wield it, even if simplistically.

"My source of water. You never know how long these things are gonna take. Do you need anything your majesty?"

I thought a moment. What truly did I need? I checked, I had my sword, that's basically all I really needed. But, for some reason, I felt a little inspired. It was, after all, a journey to look for the item that gave me my dream to begin with. And I was surpassing-living the dream in my everyday current life. I smiled, like a child on Christmas.

"Only one thing. I'd like to wear my king's crown."

"Really? But, sire, you never wear it. Why start now?"

"No reason, I just want to wear my crown. I am a king, right?"

I smiled and laughed, proceeding to walk back into the palace, the deeper parts anyway, and look for my crown. Makoto shortly followed after me, knowing where the crown was, and got it for me, placing it atop my head, and bringing me by the hand back outside to where Mero was. She smiled and spoke for me.

"I think we'll all set to go."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:53 pm

I had been leaning on a pillar, watching the calm sky. I shifted my eyes towards their direction for a millisecond when Makoto, then returned them to the sky. "Good".

I sighed happily and pushed off the pillar facing them. "Everyone have their weapons? It could get dangerous" I said, trying to make my voice sound scary.

Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:32 pm

"I think we're all ready."

I smiled. She said it would be scary? Well, gosh I hope it's not too scary. Somehow, that thought must have entered Makoto's mind, that, or she was watching my mannerisms and she was scary good at reading them. (Yes, pun intended).

"What're you scared of Utena? Seriously, if any one of us here should be frightened to death, it should Mero or even me, for that matter. But, YOU?! Come on now, you've faced tons of other monsters and bad guys, this journey doesn't even equate. You used to just rush into danger without a second thought. That's what everyone really admired about you, your courage."

Makoto remarked and crossed her arms. I sighed and looked at her weirdly. Was that really all me?

"Really?"

"Would I lie to you, your majesty? Quite honestly, this shouldn't scare the likes of you."

"The likes of me?"

"Yeah, you great swordsman and witches. You know, you guys have such great control over your magic and such potency too. I'm amazed that you can even teach a mortal to control her inward magic and project it forward, but... nonetheless, you have such great abilities that... there's really nothing to be scared of."

She said trying to reassure me, although it came out a little more negative than she would have liked. Now, I'd just lost my memories, I wasn't stupid in the head. And so to this emotion, I was able to be perceptive.

"A little jealous, are you Makoto?"

"Ha! Jealous? Jealous of what?"

"I could tell you right on the money what you're jealous of, and I will most likely, probably be right, but I'm not going to, because I know the typical reaction; No one likes to admit when they are jealous, so, you're going to deny it. And I'm not going to push it any further for the sake of keeping us from arguing. But, just know that, there's nothing to be jealous of. I know what it feels like and I know it's frustrating and like you wish you could have the things that I, or perhaps even Mero do, but you and I and Mero all don't know the future. It may just be yours one day."

She looked at me curiously before I winked and then headed off into the forest ahead with Mero. She stood there for a moment and pondered that speech. Since when did I become so smart? She underestimated me? Or mature for that matter? She sighed and shook her head.

"Utena, you always did amaze me."

And then she caught up to us as well. On to search for my ring!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:34 pm

I chuckled, "You ladies and your lovers quarrels" I joked, not being serious. As we walked I looked around, while fiddling with the hilt of one of my guns.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:47 pm

"We are not quarreling and we're not lovers!"

Makoto shouted, a little irked by that teasing statement. I shrugged and kept my comments to myself. I was basically a dude anyway, the ladies comment would have just been irrelevant. I could see it on Makoto's face though, she was contemplating what it would be like if we were lovers, a king and her advisor, had there ever been such a thing? And then she caught herself. Shaking her head, she continued to follow along, as did I, remaining ever silent.

But what was going my mind was that letter and the prince. I wanted to know more, but then again I wanted to try and recall the memories with him. For the most part I did, but at the same time I didn't. Oh what was with me? Why couldn't I remember things? Why is this happening to me? I got more agitated, and the funny thing is... as I got more agitated, so did Mero's shoulder start to burn and pulsate... throb.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:32 pm

I laughed and patted Makoto on the shoulder, "You're too fun to tease you know that". We continued to walk and my face held a smile, until a pain shot threw my shoulder. I fell behind Utena and Makoto slightly but caught up again, masking any pain.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:40 pm

"Oh shush."

She remarked as they walked in silence once more. I was growing ever more aggravated, and that's when I sensed it. I turned around sharply.

"What's the matter Mero?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:00 pm

"Hmmm? Nothings wrong" I said shrugging my shoulders. "We should focus on the task at hand".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:05 pm

"We can, but I feel like something's wrong. Maybe it's just me."

I said a little surprised that I had felt that, out of nowhere too. Maybe I was just a little paranoid about my lost memories or something. Maybe all of this would fade when and if we found my ring. Makoto sighed.

"So where is the spot where she dropped her ring, Mero?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:37 pm

I rolled my shoulder slightly, testing the pain. I bite my lip and relaxed it after it began to sting. I sighed and looked ahead, "Well it isn't to deep inside the forest. Maybe a 45 minute walk. We should be getting the edge of the forest soon. From there we go until we find a dead monster".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:46 pm

"Right, what's the matter your majesty? You seem... tense."

Her eyes checked on me worriedly. She wasn't truly worried, she knew better than to be worried about me, she trusted me, it's just that... seeing me like this, put her off and if something was wrong, she'd have to help to make it right. That was her job as my number one advisor after all. I continued to journey with all of them, approaching rather quickly the spot where the fight had happened. We weren't there yet, but we were getting there. I took a moment before answering her question and snapping out of my thoughtful daze.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine. Nothing's wrong. I'm just thinking about some things..."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:47 pm

"We're all friends here, so why don't you share with the rest of the class?" I chuckled.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:58 pm

I blushed.

"Well i-it's sort of private."

Makoto smirked and crossed her arms. She knew me far too well to dismiss that reaction.

"Thinkin' about your prince are you?"

I looked to her and nodded shyly, slowly. I didn't really like to speak about someone whom I loved but couldn't clearly remember. Of anyone, he had to be what I considered my true love, my savior, my everything meshed into one; And yet, I did not know him. I did not remember his face. Thus, it was rather embarrassing...

"S-so what if I am?"

Makoto smiled and looked to Mero, thinking a best friend should handle this better than she could.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:23 pm

"Nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about friend" I said placing a hand on her shoulder, reassuring her. "No ones going to think anything of it".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:15 pm

I sighed.

"Well, I've been thinking an awful lot about him. It's not because of what you guys think. It's that... if someone was so important to me in the past, why can't I remember him now in the future? I mean, you'd think someone pivotal like that, I'd remember right?"

I took a pause and then spoke again.

"It's just so strange to me that I can remember what he told me, what he did and so on and so forth, but not his name, his face, what clothes he was wearing, nothing. Maybe, this isn't the first time I've had amnesia. Maybe I've had it before and just never known. And that hit to the head might have erased all of my memories, for now, until I can find that ring and get them back...Well that's just one theory I have. There are a few actually."

"Is one of them that the ring has nothing to do with your memories, I mean yes, it obviously does hold some sentimental value, and in that respect, memories, but it doesn't physically have any power over your memories and thus you have to unlock them yourself? To be honest, usually, most people who have amnesia have a greater chance of remembering things and having it all come back to them if they suffer a moment of great impact. It can be emotional or physical, or spiritual for that matter. Just thought you'd like to keep that in mind, your majesty."

Makoto politely addressed as we walked. I hadn't thought of the moment of impact thing and how, in all of those different ways, it could affect me and possibly bring my memories back to me. I sighed and released another random thought...

"I miss him..."

I said solemnly. Now it wasn't just itchiness or burning sensations, she had those pulsing icy hot feels to her shoulder as well. Of course, unbeknownst to Makoto and I, but Mero was going through some changes of her own.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:18 pm

I nodded when Makoto spoke, agreeing with what she was saying. "We'll have time to test any theories you may have, but I believe Makoto is right when she says you might need some sort of impact".

We continued to walk as Utena mentioned that she missed her prince. "You'll find out who he is one day Utena. I'm sure he's still around", I smiled at her, masking the pain I felt from my shoulder.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:23 pm

"Yeah, I hope so."

I nodded and we continued walking.

Time skip: Eventually, we'd reached the spot where I last was battling the monster, and where my ring had supposedly fallen off. And now it was time to begin the search. ....

We all continued until Mero stopped.

"So is this the place?"

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:39 pm

"Yup. The monster was just back there and this is where I found cotton candy". I sighed, "This is going to be a bitch to look for".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:42 pm

"Not really. You see, I was thinking about when we had to search for Utena's crown, and we couldn't find it till some odd minutes later. But it took a lot of time. So before we left, I looked over a tracking spell that should work. It is the most basic spell, but what we have to do is take some of Utena's DNA and cast upon it a magical enhancement. Once we do that, the ring should be easy to find. Since it is connected to the DNA sample we stole. It should lead us right to it."

Makoto smiled in confidence. She had thought of that brilliant plan herself and taken the materials before they left. Three amazing brains we all had, I had to admit.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:56 pm

"Thats perfect! What kind of DNA? Like skin cells, or blood?" I asked knowing that the latter would not bode well with Utena.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next