MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

2 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 11 Empty The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

And there I was, in this battle, head to head with this evil monster. I swore to my kingdom that I'd defend it, even if it cost my life. By this time, I had become more than just a prince. I'd become king. The recent king, my adopted father, had died, the queen with him, of this disease they'd caught in their old age. Damascus, moved on and went elsewhere, though we still keep in touch. I'd heard he'd become an archduke of some other kingdom, which was all well and good for him.

The monster right! I concentrated one of my most powerful spells to take it down. It turns out the monster was watching me, and plotting something as well. And with a loud cry from me, firing the monstrous beam from my hands, and with a bellowing roar from him, the monster was vanquished, but not without one last stand. As he was being killed by the power, his whole body thrashed about, and his arm came from what seemed like nowhere. I must have been standing too close to him and he whacked me, quite hard. I flew through several sheetrock walls and even through a tree, till I landed over by the mountains in the distance. I opened my eyes and saw that I was okay, minus a few cuts and bruises. I smiled, thank you for magical powers! And then, when I went to move, a quite moderately sized rock hit me on the head and rolled away from me, leaving me unconscious right there, left to be found by anyone....

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:48 pm

"We can do anything. Skin cells, hair follicles, blood, even if she hands a piece of glass to us that she licked or something it might work. That's the thing with tracking spells. As they grow in difficulty, the fewer range of things you can use to track them and you have to start limiting it. Some tracking spells require a specific type of DNA. Luckily, that's not the case here. So what would you prefer we do your majesty?"

I shrugged.

"You know more about this than I do, what do you think we should do? Mero?"

I turned my attention towards her. Knowing her, she'd pick my blood. I didn't really mind my own, but then again that might have been a little extreme for this. I stood there and left it to my advisor and my best friend, waiting for a decision.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Mero Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:49 pm

"Hmmm well" I walked closer to Utena. "We could use this" I quickly nicked a hair from atop her head. I held it out to Makoto, "Here you are" I laughed.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:05 pm

"Ouch."

I flinched a moment later.

"Mero..."

Makoto smiled and took the pink hair in her hand, examining it for a moment.

"Perfect. Alright. Let me cast the enchantment."

She closed her eyes for a moment and concentrated, and then the hair began to glow in a light pink light. She opened her eyes and soon everything else in the environment was lighting up in small lights as well. The ones that matched the glow of this hair, would be the place we had to search. And eventually the hair would pull us to ring, sheer genetic magnetism. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:15 pm

I continued laughing,"Sorry, couldn't resist". I looked to Makoto and nodded,"I'm impressed". The hair glowed and certain ares around us began to glow, showing where Utena's ring could be.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:33 pm

"Here take it Mero. I think you might have better luck since you were here when it happened. Or rather, here to find Utena."

She handed the piece of glowing hair off to Mero and I kindly followed her, Mero that is, around looking for my ring.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:42 pm

I took the hair and began looking more closely at the ground. There wasn't any ring right in the spot where Utena had landed so I decided to check the spots between here and the monster.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Eventually Mero would have come upon another item with the same color glow that matched the hair in her hands. It was the ring! I stood there, looking around my little area, although I was completely lost in what to do. I just watched Makoto and Mero search for it.

And yet there it was, right in front of Mero's eyes, the hair had led her there. Finally! The ring!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:20 pm

I crouched down and picked up the ring that I had spotted lying in the grass.I was glowing the same colour as Utena's hair and I sighed, relieved that this hadn't taken more then a few minutes. I turned to Utena and Makoto and smiled, "Found it!" I held it out to Utena.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:15 pm

I took it gently and looked at it, curiously. Then, slowly, the glow of the ring stopped, as did the glow on the hair piece in Mero's hand. I placed it softly on my ring finger on my left hand, still looking at it. My eyes spread wide. And suddenly I was caught in a trance, and for a moment there it seemed like I was going to remember something, but I shook my head back to reality, and woke from my slight trance. Nothing.

"Nothing, sorry guys. Maybe it just takes a while to work."

I smiled nervously. At least I had my ring back. I guess I'd remember later on.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:20 pm

"Well that sucks, but its good that we found it. What should we try now?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:39 pm

I shrugged and we stood there for a moment, lost in what to do. We had my ring and yet we'd gained nothing by it. What else was there to do? Makoto sighed.

"I guess we have to journey back to the kingdom, don't we?'

Disheartened, she began the first steps.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:47 pm

"Ah, what can you do" I began walking beside Makoto. "Hopefully on the way something will come to us".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:55 pm

As we began on our long journey back, little did we know, something major was happening with the kingdom...

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:38 pm

We were almost there and I was thankful. All this walking back and forth was making my extreme laziness act up. "God I hate walking" I huffed and slouched over.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:05 pm

"Hang in there Mero, it's only a little walk. And besides it's good for you."

I smiled and tried to keep her spirits up, mine and Makoto's as well.

Meanwhile in the Kingdom...

A giant monster released onto the kingdom began attacking and destroying the buildings within it. People were getting crushed or injured, and the state of the land seemed to be in complete chaos. The people ran around screaming, searching for some form of savior; Most likely, their missing king.

However, from a distance, one small, shady figure stood, floating amidst the air, smirking in delight from under his hood as he heard the screams of terror coming from the kingdom. Right now, it seemed, he was the one who released this foul creature upon the kingdom. And any guess that would have estimated that, would have been correct. He indeed cause this terror, and he was the one overseeing it. One was not able to see his eyes, but they had a sinister gleam in them.

"Ah... what joyous music their screams are."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:19 pm

"I don't care if its good for you, I rather not do it" I laughed. We had the kingdom in our sights and from what I could hear, it sounded like something was seriously wrong. Screams could be heard, and loud crashes.

Without any hesitation, I dashed off through the gates and came upon the large monster. "What the hell?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:44 pm

All our laughter faded as soon as I spotted the monster and the wreckage happening to the kingdom. I stood there, a little shocked at what was going on. I watched with my eyes concentrated on the area, looking through all the people if there was a source for all this chaos and if so, where it actually was. I couldn't find anything and after a minute or so myself, I ran after Mero and through the gates. I started to push past the people who were running all over the place in a panic, as I watched the huge creature wreck everything.

"Terrenus Termino!"

I shouted, as suddenly, light shot forth from my hands, and my voice echoed for acres to come. The monster tried to move its arm and suddenly it couldn't. It tried to move its leg, and it found it couldn't. It roared as it became confused as to why all of its limbs and motor functions were restricted. I smirked, so the spell worked. And once its eyes found me on the ground, I summoned another spell to be able to communicate with it face to face.

"Lumen Penna." I grew angelic wings and floated up to his eye level. Then I spoke. "Confused big guy? I put a temporary paralysis on you. Your muscles are restricted. Now we can make this easy or we can make this hard. Whatever you choose. You can either allow me to dispel that restriction and you leave my kingdom be. Or you will battle me only and if I win, you leave. It's your choice."

He roared even louder than before, and the wind from his mouth was released towards me, blowing my hair in its gust. He stared at me afterward, with an angry look in his eyes. I supposed he was saying: "How dare you?"

I shrugged.

"Fine then. Have it your way."

I said, getting ready for battle. The paralysis would continue to affect him, and I'd have to keep that spell in mind. It took a lot of power to summon to cast and I had to conserve it, if I used it up too quickly, I wouldn't be able to beat the monster. It'd be better if I casted that few and far between. Too much too fast wouldn't be a good idea. The figure whom was causing all of this, stood off to the side, watching the people in panic, before noticing me talking and going head to head with the monster. He smirked and watched from his position, speaking lowly to himself.

"So the king has returned. Well, we'll see what damage she does against the monster. This should be amusing..."

He crossed his arms and continued to watch.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:06 pm

I watched impressed at Utena's strength. She was going to fight the monster head on. "Good luck"I called to her as I began pointing people in proper directions, giving them instructions to get out safe. Before long the streets fell quick and became barren. Everyone was outside the walls in hiding. Now for the main event.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:37 am

"Oh darn, now if only I could remember that spell.. I don't remember anything. I'm a little rusty as it is! Shoot. Come on Utena, think. Spells should be no problem to remember and if I can't remember them, then I'll make them up."

I mumbled while still in the air and watching the monster roar about with disgust and aggravation of its restraints. I concentrated once more and well, why not hit it with brute force? The winds began to pick up around me, and the mysterious figure floating and observing in the distance figured I was casting some sort of holy spell. White magic of some sort maybe too. But, this time..

"Darker than the blackest pitch; Twilight from crimson blood that flows, buried in the stream of time is where your power grows. I pledge myself to thee, swear myself to thee; Let the fool who stands before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess! Dragon Slave!"

And with that a giant ball of dark energy, combined with a fiery red energy were released from my hands and the winds died down as it was fired at the monster. The monster cried out in deeper pain than before as the bolt hit him and I sighed, trying to recall my power. The figure seemed surprised by this, as he mumbled to himself...

"But she shouldn't be able to do that spell. That's black magic."

He took a moment and then laughed to himself, finding amusement.

"You never cease to surprise me, your majesty."

He continued his watch.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:07 pm

"WOO HOO! YOu go Utena!" I cheered as she unleashed a massive attack on the creature.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:32 pm

An arm of the gargantuan creature fell off with the mighty blast fired at him. He roared in even more pain, the restraints beginning to fade off of him and not work anymore. The arm, once it fell, I couldn't let it destroy the building. I flew downward and on the way down, I cast...

"Pius Vires!"

My voice echoed and it enchanted me with the strength of a god, much like the spell meant in English, if it were translated. And with that, I was able to fly faster until I got under it. I placed my arms out before the giant arm and caught it, it was pushing me downward towards the ground but luckily I was able to slow it down enough. I then began to pull it upwards with me as I flew it away and threw it to dispose of it. I panted as I did so and the spell faded away. I flew up to the monster who'd started to thrash and roar about in a fit of angry rage. One limb down, it'd take several more to go. Hopefully, I didn't get tired before the end of this. I had to protect my kingdom.

"Wow... such... power."

Makoto watched me fight in the air, taking on the monster all by myself, the giant thing verses me and she was amazed my magic was even doing anything at all. That, alone, spoke volumes of how strong it really was. She watched, sort of a little overwhelmed. Of all the times she'd seen me fight, none had she seen ever like this.

"Utena... you..."

She said again, completely taken by the battle.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:37 pm

I took my eyes off the battle just for a mere moment to look a Makoto. I chuckled at her face and the obvious amazement it held for Utena's strength and power. I looked back at the battle, feeling just as Makoto did. Utena was truly kicking ass, and for someone who lost most of her memory, the magic seemed to flow through her just like old times, if not more.

I decided to get a better view of the battle, so I climbed a well sized building. After getting to the top I sat down on it's roofs edge and continued my watch. Only this time I noticed something else, or I should say someone else. Off in the distance on the other side of the battle was a person. "Hmmmm".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:27 am

"You really are incredible, your majesty, you know that."

She smiled as she continued to watch the spectacle that was my battling the monster. She remained on the ground where she was. Mero, on the other hand, as I wouldn't have known, since I was preoccupied at the moment, climbed to get a better vantage point to watch the battle. And what she stumbled upon was most interesting.

I continued to battle the monster. I knew I had one great advantage over him. I could fly around with my magical wings, that would at least give me some capability to be quicker in attacking, and dodging, and trying to confuse him with my flight patterns. But alas, he roared and continued to try and swing at me with the one arm he did have left, and just barely scratching me. I needed to be careful. I flew up again and tried to concentrate once more on casting another spell, something else I could use to sever his other arm. However as I did that, his good arm thrashed and he, luckily for him, hit into me, slamming me into the side of a building. The building now had a clear dent in it, and I lay in its circle still, a little hurt.

"Damn... that hurt..."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:28 pm

I watched Utena, fly into a build. "Shit" I murmured under my breath. THat looked like it hurt. This monster meant business.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:37 am

I was slammed against a building. I looked up with much determination in my eyes and I was able to force myself to move. Thankfully, my magical wings had remained in tact. If they didn't, I'd be doomed.

"... You're a tough guy aren'tcha?"

I was able to hoist myself back up to flying, energizing myself once more. I needed to be able to have the advantage and that would only come with flight, since the speeds of flight were greater than the speeds at which this gargantuan could throw his fists. I did have the upperhand, I just had to watch my flight patterns. I concentrated again and tried to build up to the attack, and once more he roared and threw another round of fists. I concentrated on the sound instead of the placement and seeing it with my eyes. And the next time the punch was coming straight at me, I was able to dodge it by shifting my position in the air just a little out of its line of strike. I smirked and continued to charge my attack.

The man who was observing this whole fight happen, that Mero had spotted unbeknownst to me or Makoto, was silently worried for the monster he'd released on my kingdom. He didn't want his fun to end. And it was at that moment where he felt Mero, a little observer, behind him. He smirked and didn't dare turn around.

"So I have a small spectator do I?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next