MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 14 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 14 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 14 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 14 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

2 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 14 Empty The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

And there I was, in this battle, head to head with this evil monster. I swore to my kingdom that I'd defend it, even if it cost my life. By this time, I had become more than just a prince. I'd become king. The recent king, my adopted father, had died, the queen with him, of this disease they'd caught in their old age. Damascus, moved on and went elsewhere, though we still keep in touch. I'd heard he'd become an archduke of some other kingdom, which was all well and good for him.

The monster right! I concentrated one of my most powerful spells to take it down. It turns out the monster was watching me, and plotting something as well. And with a loud cry from me, firing the monstrous beam from my hands, and with a bellowing roar from him, the monster was vanquished, but not without one last stand. As he was being killed by the power, his whole body thrashed about, and his arm came from what seemed like nowhere. I must have been standing too close to him and he whacked me, quite hard. I flew through several sheetrock walls and even through a tree, till I landed over by the mountains in the distance. I opened my eyes and saw that I was okay, minus a few cuts and bruises. I smiled, thank you for magical powers! And then, when I went to move, a quite moderately sized rock hit me on the head and rolled away from me, leaving me unconscious right there, left to be found by anyone....

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 14 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Mero Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:12 pm

I picked up Utena and brought her over to Makoto. "I'll start walking her back, so tell the guards to meet me while I walk". With that I began walking back to the castle.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 14 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:12 pm

"Right."

She dashed off and went to go tell the guards that the king had fallen during battle and that her friend needed assistance in carrying her. They were on their way, but for a little ways of the walk, I'd have to remain unconscious in my friend's comfortable arms. I'd hoped I wasn't too heavy.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:46 pm

The guards eventually arrived and I passed Utena off to them. "Quickly to her room", I ordered them. I followed at their pace, behind them, sometimes looking over their shoulders at Utena. I hoped Utena would be alright.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:09 pm

They brought me to my room and there I would rest. However the kingdom carried on as usual.

A few days later...

My eyes began to weakly flutter open and I held my head, having the hugest headache I'd had in a while. My head felt heavy and yet clear all the same. I wondered why that was. I sat up in my bed, I was feeling weak. I'd gotten into a fight with that man Axis, right. I just remembered him. Replaying the whole fight in my head, I'd made sure I'd truly taken care of him and I smiled, knowing I had the job done.

But where was Makoto and Mero? I needed to see them to make sure they were alright!

"Mero.. you there?"

I asked.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:35 pm

I walked in a few minutes after she had called for me. "Hello hello sleeping beauty. Done sleeping your life away?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:54 pm

"Hey."

I smiled. I knew what her jokes usually entailed for me. Some kind of feminine nickname, but it was all in good fun. She was my partner in crime after all, and my best friend. And ever since I woke up, I felt like my head was so much more clear. Strange.

"So Axis is no more for sure, right?"

I asked, weirdly, having some sort of inflection in my speech that made me sound like my old self again.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:09 pm

"Haha No...you took care of him" I smiled remembering it quiet well. Something like that sticks with person after all. "So how you feeling? Back to your old self again?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:57 pm

"Good. And I'm glad you both are okay."

I smiled.

"Yeah, I guess so. I mean I feel so different now, like there was a haze and that haze has been lifted or something like that."

I scratched my head, ^^.

"By the way, how's your shoulder? You were in a lot of pain before."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:53 pm

"Well thats good. Do you need anything?" I asked. "And my shoulders fine now" I pulled off my jacket and showed her my shoulder. "For some reason I have a tattoo now though".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:23 pm

I shook my head.

"I don't need anything."

I looked to her shoulder.

"Well that's good that your shoulder doesn't hurt anymore. It seemed like it was giving you a real hard time. I'm glad."

Then suddenly, I smiled and chuckled to myself.

"This is kinda like the time where that ninja, Rai... Raijin was his name, was trying to destroy my palace. I remember that battle, it was really tiring, but fun!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:58 pm

"I don't think fun is the proper word to use for these situation" I laughed. "But it's good that you're being optimistic about the situation, all things considering".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:34 pm

"Well yeah. I mean I feel tons better, and I like that you're feeling better too. It makes me happy that my friends are."

I smiled and chuckled, though it hurt to. I cringed and held my side, but quickly got over the small pains still not completely faded away.

"Hm, by the way, isn't it approaching June or something? What to get you for your birthday. Whatcha want Mero?"

I tapped my chin, thinking.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:57 pm

"You...YOU REMEMBER!" I screamed and pointed at her. "You remember!"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:00 pm

"Hm? Well of course I remember, it's my best friend's birthday. How could I not? Oh yeah, how's the business going? I hope it's fluctuating."

I chuckled, finding amusement in her excitement.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:12 pm

I looked at her dead in the eyes, then suddenly glomped her. "You remember everything! I thought you lost your memory for good!" I cheered.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:15 pm

I smiled and seemed a bit surprised as she hugged me to her excitedly. She seemed ecstatic. Truthfully, I was too. I remembered everything and it came back to me. I could take a guess at what restored it, but I might as well just play the mystery card, deux ex machina, you know?

"I know I scared you, but I'm back, and here to stay!"

I exclaimed and hugged her back.

"And it's good to be back."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:29 pm

"That's good. And you remember everything that happened after loosing your memory?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:31 pm

"I do remember losing my memory... Yeah, I was facing some huge monster and it whacked me against a rock. I hit my head real hard and I guess it made me temporarily lose my memory."

I rubbed my head with my hand.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:54 pm

"I'm talking about all the events following that. Like Axis and stuff".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:55 pm

"Yeah of course I remember that jerk."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:23 pm

"Good. You psychopath" I joked. "Now then, you sure you're not hungry? You've bee asleep for a couple of days".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:26 pm

"I'm fine. I'm not hungry. Oh... you mean..."

And suddenly, I'd grown pale in the face, remembering it. Dios could be cruel when he wanted. I held my mouth, making little jerking motions, I was... sick.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:59 am

"Whoa whoa, stop thinking about that!" I grabbed a bucket and handed it to her. "I was just joking".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:04 am

I tried my hardest to shut out the memory of what I did. And with some amount of minutes, I managed to control my nausea and not vomit. But I had the bucket in my hands.

"Heh, dealing with things like guts and internals and things like that, make me a little queasy."

^^'' I had to make a joke about it, what more could I do?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:21 pm

I smiled and nodded. "Understandable. I assume most people are like that".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next