MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

2 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 9 Empty The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

And there I was, in this battle, head to head with this evil monster. I swore to my kingdom that I'd defend it, even if it cost my life. By this time, I had become more than just a prince. I'd become king. The recent king, my adopted father, had died, the queen with him, of this disease they'd caught in their old age. Damascus, moved on and went elsewhere, though we still keep in touch. I'd heard he'd become an archduke of some other kingdom, which was all well and good for him.

The monster right! I concentrated one of my most powerful spells to take it down. It turns out the monster was watching me, and plotting something as well. And with a loud cry from me, firing the monstrous beam from my hands, and with a bellowing roar from him, the monster was vanquished, but not without one last stand. As he was being killed by the power, his whole body thrashed about, and his arm came from what seemed like nowhere. I must have been standing too close to him and he whacked me, quite hard. I flew through several sheetrock walls and even through a tree, till I landed over by the mountains in the distance. I opened my eyes and saw that I was okay, minus a few cuts and bruises. I smiled, thank you for magical powers! And then, when I went to move, a quite moderately sized rock hit me on the head and rolled away from me, leaving me unconscious right there, left to be found by anyone....

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 9 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:17 am

And then the vision happened. I had remembered things along the way of reading the letter, but a flashback happened to when the Prince, kissed the tears away, gave me the ring and for a few years after that watched over me rightfully. And even if he was in the shadows, he made sure I was protected. I remember now! It was because of that memory, because of him that I am where I am today!

"I'm a girl, and I wanted to become a prince because I was impressed by him in my childhood. So I vowed to become a prince myself one day. I didn't know that I would actually accomplish that dream until the king of this kingdom adopted me. And even after he learned the truth, accepted me. And then he died later on of some health complication, and I became the new king. And I remember Mero went back to managing her business back in Nagasaki! And Makoto happens to be my most trusted and loyal advisor. And, basically I protect the kingdom from tragedy and danger. I'm a witch and swordsman alike. But... why do I feel like there's something missing?'

I blinked and thought a moment, then recalling that Mero had asked me a question from the other side of the door. But, here's the funny part, just as I was about to answer her...

"H-hey I've-!"

I exclaimed before falling out of the door I was leaning against as it opened. I realized her hand had lightly touched the door's wooden texture and then it had opened magically and I fell lightly onto my back, peering up at Mero from the floor. I smiled awkwardly.

"Hi."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 9 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Mero Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:44 am

I looked down at Utena and stifled a laugh, "Hello" I said. I covered my mouth so I could hide my snickers.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:09 am

I smiled and greeted her, happy to see her face.

"Hi."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:15 pm

"So what did you discover? I couldn't hear anything ?" I said with a smile.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:06 pm

"This letter was written to me by my Prince, and sure, my memory still feels a little hazy, like it's missing something, but, I remembered most of the things I may have forgotten about my life in the past. It more personally related to me, but there were some other things in there too."

I sprung to my feet and then addressed her the normal way a person would, not laying down on the floor. I handed her the letter to see.

"My point is, this was written by him, and now that I have something else to remember him by, I can keep the letter for reference. And maybe even find out who my Prince is. Can't we track him?"

I began instantly ecstatic at the fact that I could maybe, actually find him. But, as soon as I began to cheer and celebrate happily down the hall a bit, and Mero had grabbed the letter into her grasp, let's just say that something else... was happening to her, something big.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:50 pm

I tapped my chin, thinking. "Hmmmm maybe" I said. Out of nowhere my shoulder became itchy. I reached my hand up and began to scratch. "We could try tracking him" I suggested while still itching. "Stupid itch" I mumbled.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:21 pm

I blinked, taking into account all she said, but then looked at her curiously.

"Well, we'll see. What's with the itchiness all of a sudden?"

I pointed to her shoulder where she was itching.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:41 pm

I shrugged and let my shoulder be. "It's nothing. Just an itch". I laughed. "Well then shall we go get you your crown. Though you have seemed to have gotten quiet a bit of your memories back".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:11 pm

"I don't know what you mean exactly. But sure, let's go get my crown."

I smiled and began to walk down the stairs with her, towards where Makoto would have still be searching for in the jewelry room.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:38 pm

We reached the room where I had left Makoto, in less then a few minutes. I walked in after Utena and poked my head around her, looking at Makoto. "Find it?" I asked her.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:17 am

"Actually, I did. See, I realized, I was looking at it all the wrong way. So I thought from a different angle and devised a plan, a way to sort through things quicker and more clever. So I found it in record time. Pretty awesome huh?"

Makoto smiled and handed the crown to Mero, and I smiled weirdly. Was the crown supposed to have some sort of special effect? I mean I barely ever wore it anyway.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:11 pm

"It truly is" I laughed taking the crown gingerly from her. "Nice work Makoto!" I complimented. "Now Utena, lets see if e can get some memories back in you. Care to put this on?" I asked holding the crown out to her.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:13 pm

I looked at it curiously, I watched the gleam shine off of it. It was in pristine condition. It's not everyday you run across a jewel such as this one. And this was to be my crown? I blinked, still not understanding what it was supposed to help me remember. I barely experienced anything with it on my head, so what good would it do? Well, it was well worth the try then.

I took the crown from Mero's hands gently and placed it atop my head, it squishing down some of my locks of hair that were sticking up. I waited a moment or so and nothing happened. Were my guesses right, or did it just need a little bit to kick in?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:23 pm

"remember anything?" I asked watching.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:32 pm

I waited a moment and was about to tell her, no, that I didn't feel anything. Or anything remotely close to what we were hoping for. Makoto watched anxiously, excitedly, as she wanted to know the results of what finding the crown might do. Suddenly, as fate would have it, one of gemstones engraved into the crown began to glow, and then suddenly with it, all the others began to, and my eyes went into a blank stare, as if I were spacing out, but looking straight ahead whilst doing so. The visions came to my eyes almost instantly, they were in black and white, I didn't know why, special effects?

I watched as the king and queen happily sat on their thrones, holding hands, and seemingly just happy to be alive. Damascus walked by in the hallway next to the throne room and winked at me. And I, I guessed, was sitting on the stairs right by the thrones of my mother and father. I watched the scene that looked as if it were right out of an old movie, and then suddenly, it went white, almost like it was over. And, then another scene came into view, one of the king's death story being announced to the kingdom, and then the queen, and the news that Damascus left to find a new kingdom to serve. Then, another scene with my coronation, another with Makoto becoming my head advisor. Another with several attacks on the kingdom and I defending it. And then, altogether, I blinked and it was over. The visions had ended and the gemstones stopped glowing. I blinked.

"Whoa, did all of that seriously happen?"

I cringed and held my head, a little too much for it to take at the moment. And unbeknownst to me, Mero and I were slowly becoming connected.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:52 pm

I watched as Utena's eyes glazed over. She seemed to drift off to another place, and I took this as a sign that she was remembering. After a few moments of waiting Utena was brought back to the land of the present. "Did all what happen?" I asked confused by her sudden exclamation. Just at that moment my shoulder itched once more and I began to furiously scratch at it.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:31 pm

"Okay, if your shoulder is bothering you that much, I think we should seriously have it checked out. I'll bring you to the best doctor/spiritualist I know. And the reason he is both is because he is aware of magic and such in this world, and he is aware that there are ailments and curses and different other things that exist in the spiritual and magical world that can befall anyone unlucky enough to be perceptible to them. Hence, he specializes in both. Come I'll take you to him."

I smiled and grabbed Mero's hand, leaving the crown atop my head and pulling her in the direction of the person I was speaking about. At the moment I was more concerned for her than myself. But she would have guessed eventually it was the visions of my parents eminent death and Damascus leaving and all of that wrapped up in a mere 2 minutes. That's why it was so unreal to me, that all of that happened and I did not remember it. It must have taken a real long time for it all to happen anyway. I was just glad my memories were repairing themselves. If they didn't, there would have been no hope for me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:36 pm

I lightly pulled my hand from hers and shook my head. "No no, it's just an itch. Theres no need for a doctor, that would be a little extreme and unnecessary" I laughed.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:28 pm

"But how do you know it's nothing? I once had this thing... I think... if I can only remember..."

I tried to think for a moment, letting go of Mero's hand. I couldn't remember for the life of me. Perhaps that was a part of my memory that was still missing. After a while of me not talking, Makoto stepped in and replied for me, obviously remembering the thing I couldn't seem to remember.

"She had the magical pox. It's this funny disease that makes you lose control over your magic, and just like the chicken pox, you get these dots all over your skin. It's just that they don't itch, they glow."

She giggled.

"It was quite amusing to watch actually. Luckily she healed from it, and taking her to see that doctor was just what she needed. I won't force ya to go Mero, I know how doctors are sometimes, and it does seem a bit unnecessary. But, what's the harm in lookin' right?"

She smiled, trying to appease me and not really go against me. She did work for me and she didn't wish to lose her position even so we were friends. I looked at her curiously and she nervously glanced back before reverting her gaze back to Mero for her answer. Soon after I did the same.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:08 pm

I shrugged. "I guess theres no harm in checking" I said still uncomfortable with the idea.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:10 am

"You look uncomfortable Mero."

I caught the look on her face. And just when I was about to drag her off to the doctor. She really did need to have her shoulder checked, but I'm sure it was nothing major anyway. Like she said and she really didn't seem to be on board with the whole doctor visit thing anyway. But, I suppose there was no harm in checking. The doctor, instead of us going to him this time, came to us on a house call. I smiled and showed him his patient. He inspected the bare shoulder of Mero, to find that there was absolutely nothing wrong there, or nothing he'd ever seen the likes of anyway. He curiously asked questions and inspected, but he could find nothing wrong.

"Yes, she appears to be healthy. Maybe the itching is from some distant allergy that acts up once in a while. I can't find anything wrong with her."

"Thank you doc."

"Anytime, Prince, if I may still call you that, sire. And you don't need to pay me. The next time you come in for your checkup, I will be more than happy to accept payment then."

I nodded and blushed a bit in embarrassment. He left swiftly afterward. I rubbed the back of my head and Makoto couldn't keep from busting out into laughter, finding it funny.

"Utena may be a little more grown up now than she was when she was prince... but even our big mighty king has to go in for her wittle checkups. It sucks having to be so young, doesn't it, pinky?"

I sighed, I knew she was joking, but blushed and hung my head. Where did I get my friends?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:36 am

I shifted uncomfortably while he was checking out my shoulder but smiled when he finished and said that nothing was wrong. With that I put my jacket back on and stood up. I chuckled at the doctors words, then laughed when Makoto interjected.

"Poor Utena" I patted her shoulder and smirked.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:21 pm

I blushed.

"Shush.... Oh if I had my memory..."

I silently cursed myself for having lost it in the first place, but, if I had remembered some intimate moments in which could have screwed her over, I would totally get her back for making fun of me. I'd make fun of her back. If only I could remember, if only, if only.

"Well at least it's good news to hear that there's nothing wrong with Mero. I mean the doctor is usually able to detect things even when they're hidden, but he says you're healthy, isn't that great?"

I smiled. So what could be up?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:01 pm

"Why yes it is" I smirked. "Told you it was nothing" I nudged Utena playfully.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:26 pm

"Yeah, I guess it really was."

I scratched the back of my head awkwardly and laughed in the same manner. I just felt that something was amiss, and I couldn't put my finger on it. That was always the most frustrating; To be able to know that something is a little off and not be able to tell what it is. I sighed, there was no use in over thinking it.

"Well since nothing's wrong, what do we do now?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next