MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
Welcome back. - Page 13 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 13 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Welcome back. - Page 13 I_vote_lcapWelcome back. - Page 13 I_voting_barWelcome back. - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Welcome back. - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Welcome back. - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Welcome back. - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Welcome back. - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Welcome back. - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Welcome back. - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Welcome back. - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Welcome back. - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Welcome back. - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome back.

3 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Welcome back. - Page 13 Empty Re: Welcome back.

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I guess that means I should take that space, or maybe I shouldn't come along. I can always stay here, it doesn't really matter to me. And I would hate to intrude or cause a problem for the extra needing of space. Really, I can wait here for you to come visit again, it's no problem."

Kendra seemed to retract, being polite and not wanting to at all get involved in the messy situation that would occur if she did come along. Though I could tell that a bit of melancholy tones were in the gleams of her eyes and that she was going to miss me, miss us, she was being all too strong and kind about it. That was Kendra for you. But I started to concentrate, not saying a word. Suddenly, my hands began to glow.

"Um, Utena, what are you doing?"

"A prince's mind and a girl's spirit, let us join for this short trip. When the time is up, release thy soul, and return to the body you were meant to control."

With that, Kendra's body seemed to transform into that of a small doll, easily carried in the hands of a person or in some sort of bag and Kendra's soul flew into my own body, my body now being the vessel for two souls. I kept her safe within me and made sure that she faced no unwanted reactions to a "different or foreign" soul being inside me. I smiled and then walked onto the ship.

"Shall we go?"

I didn't noticed but Arcadia was staring with what appeared to be shock and wonder mixed together. When, in reality, the expression on her face held a deep hatred and disposition.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:03 pm

I took hold of her hand, "Don't drain all your energy doing this".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Im beginning to remember why im not a big fan of earth. too much trouble in one year.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 pm

"I won't.."

I held her hand and Mero was instantly allowed access to see what I could see. I saw the castle enshrouded in darkness and gloom, and the magical signature leading that way. She could see the daylight right around it, it being the only source of melancholy in that area. I watched as Bryant and the others caught up to Arcadia, Misty and Inuyasha. They continued to wait, this would be it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I see. So the castle is probably very well protected. We'll need something to dispel the outer layer. It's something of an invisible detection system, sort of like a barrier but for dual uses. For one, to keep intruders out. And for another, to detect when intruders are about to enter, thinking it be that simple from the front entranceway. It's a trick and a trap both. Unfortunately, we don't have that witch of a prince to dispel this for us, so we'll need to detour and find another way in. That is, unless, somehow we get rid of the outer border..."

She thought out loud. We'd overcome this together. We would get my family back. We would do it!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:46 pm

I watched the group heading to meet up and move towards the castle. "I wonder what they'll see when they get inside" I wondered out loud.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:01 pm

i can always break it. its not as strong as it looks but most of its power is an illusion. as people approach the illusion activates and a strong looking person would fail to get in. i seen the type before. And i can always break it with my red wind scar.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:29 pm

"You are quite wrong again Mr. Maboroshi. I dare you to try and break with subtly, the barrier protecting this place. I guarantee you it will not work. Mr. Maboroshi, we need another plan."

Arcadia began thinking. Misty, while she was thinking, stepped up to examine the barrier without touching it. She began to concentrate, could Misty do something about this?

"What's going on guys?"

I asked as I watched what was happening. Mero seemed to be involved too with the happenings as she could now see what I could. There seemed to be an invisible barrier. Wouldn't they need a witch for that?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:49 pm

I watched the group and wondered what plan of action they would take. "Maybe theres a back door?" I suggested, obviously joking.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Look its simple all i gotta do is amplify a dispelling spell with my energy to make it physical and the barrier will dispel.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:32 pm

"Your reserves for magic are not as great as Utena's are, you must allow us to scheme up something different. You are here along the way to help, not assume command. It is Utena's mission after all. We are to obey her."

Did I hear that right? Arcadia was sticking up for me? Well, whatever the sudden change of heart was in her that made her do such a thing, I thanked her internally for. Now it was up to them to scheme up something different. I pitched in my brain on this one too. What could we do that could dispel the barrier around the place so discretely it wouldn't set off an alarm of any kind? I would loan them my magical power, but that would be at the expense that I lost all energy and fainted.... not a good idea. Then again, Misty curiously caught my eye. What was she doing?

"Fluidity of ocean, light of heart; lift the barrier and spread apart."

Misty seemed to whisper while touching the barrier. It was strange. Wouldn't touching the barrier set off the alarm? Her touch did nothing, everything seemed at peace. How was she able to do that? I watched with wonder from where I sat while the others debated what they should do to disable the barrier.

"Hey Mero, what the heck is Misty doing? ....She isn't human?"

I watched, asking Mero softly what she thought of Misty's small performance. It seemed somehow that she'd calmed the atmosphere into a more serene environment, calmed it so low that even if she touched the barrier nothing would happen, not a single being would be disturbed by it. Her hands glowed as the small power she emitted from her began to spread throughout the whole barrier and begin to lift it from the bottom and dissolve it from the top, so that they'd meet in the middle, her strides of power. I watched in amazement, what... was she?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:10 am

I watched Misty and her actions. "I don't know what she's doing. i'm not magic. You should be able to tell me" I chuckled. I continued to watch her, not impressed by her skills at all. Hell I really didn't care.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Odd... Misty you definitely know alot for someone so young i began to wonder if this girl was really as old as she said.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Once the barrier had disassembled, everything was set into motion. Misty turned around, everyone finding that the barrier had been taken down somehow now. Bryant was the first to notice. She smiled softly and giggled.

"Yeah I guess I should explain then. I really am as old as I say I am. I just like to read and study a lot. I have the brains of a person probably Utena's age, Mr. Bryant. But, you see... I'm not exactly human, I am a priestess of water. Like the ocean, the sea, the ponds, anything you, you name it. Even the water in your blood."

So that's how this was happening? She was a water priestess! But wait, that didn't explain how she took the barrier down. But I supposed that Arcadia had already figured it out. Nonetheless, I'd listen to what was happening, amazed.

"I see what she did. Quite clever, Misty. What she did... there's water in the atmosphere. Even when it's dry it's damp. She used the water's pressure to calm the atmosphere to make it so serene that no one would be able to move and nothing as subtle as a touch would be detected. She completely desensitized the area. That gave her a chance to lift the barrier without setting off the alarm and thus, now we have our entry. And even so when the entry is made they will not sense us, the atmosphere even back to normal. This is... something else..."

Well she had thought it out and explained it. Misty knowing this was true, just nodded and giggled. I blinked my blind eyes in amazement and whispered the phrase...

"Wow."

On to solve this mystery!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:27 am

"Okay that's a little impressive" I mumbled after listening to the explanation. I continued to watch the group through Utena.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:54 pm

So you used the water in the air to bend our friction to where we wont effect the barrier... i wouldnt have thought of that for a few hours... i began to think that there was some sort of trap on the barrier to detect and react if it was brought down.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:14 pm

"Well, all I did was bring the pressure down so that everyone's senses would have gone with them. That is the people beyond this barrier I just took down. Usually there's some sort of form of water in the air that we breathe, so when they took in the air around them that had been diluted of its energy, they were completely drained."

"Wow, so you really are like a kid genius and it helps that you're a priestess of the water too. My goodness! That is impressive for such a young girl."

"Indeed. So how shall we proceed?"

I watched them as they discussed what to do next in the plan. It seems everything was working out for the better.

"Ummm, how about we go in? DUH. We didn't travel all this way just to stand out here and admire the pretty building."

"As much as I hate to admit it, Inuyasha's right on this one. He didn't have to say it so rudely though."[/color][/font">

"Well guys, I'll be with you every step of the way. Go get 'em! I wish I could be there with you."

I cheered them on and they all nodded proceeding to enter the building through the doors. Now that the barrier was down and the draining effect was still in the air, they were able to do that without anyone catching them. Finally!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:03 am

I had dropped Utena's hand and went to sit on the floor in front of her. The group had found one of the sources. All we could do now was wait to see if they found their objective. It was going to be a long waiting process for Utena and myself, but we'd manage. I laid back on the floor, waiting for any reaction out of Utena that would suggest the group was in trouble.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:37 pm

deal damage or take it what do you prefer i do Utena?

i can dish out more damage than i can take but i can take more damage at one time than i can dish out in that same time. i wondered how useful i was going to be having only those sort of things to worry about.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:42 pm

"Do whatever you can Bry. I don't think this will be a one way straitlaced thing. Probably the people who took my family knew that eventually we'd come after them and track 'em down. One obstacle has been passed, that would be the barrier. Now the other ones they've set up have to be inside. So just be careful. They can range anywhere from machinery ordered to trap and kill you, or even life threatening battles. My guess, anyways."

I nodded, though he couldn't see, and I watched him and the others open the grandiose doors very slowly and carefully. They filed in one after one till they were all inside. The moments of truth were dwindling down to one ultimate one that was to come soon enough.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:35 am

OOC: I'll just wait until i'm needed again xD
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:23 am

I decided to take the damage for the group and make sure they took none.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:25 pm

OOC: lol, what damage? there was none dealt yet. They all just got inside the castle thing. Anyway, I'll roll with it. ^^

As they made their ways inside the castle like structure, they saw very black, bleak, dark, any word you can think of like that, to describe the hallways that they were traveling down. It seemed that there was little to almost no light during their steps. They had to be extra careful and watch where they were going in order to not get themselves or everyone else in trouble. It was a very cautious thing.

"I would help out with the light situation here, but I can only do water, so does someone know fire magic and can help be like a sort of candle so we can see? I mean, that's just a suggestion."

"I agree, we do need some form of light. Our eyes only work with such. Which explains why I haven't gotten any visions in the last few hours."

"Well I can't see which key is which. So, sorry, no can do there."

Inuyasha, Kendra and Kagome all shrugged not knowing what to do. Perhaps Bryant could shed some light upon our eyes?

"You guys... I... can't see anything. I think the line is thinning because the darkness is not just a natural darkness. I think it's some sort of masking spell. It's definitely magic used to conceal the magical signature my eyes have followed till now. As for what's coming, I can't see it or sense it. Anything I could sense is masked by the blackness you are traveling through. You're gonna have to do this on your own for now. But I'll watch over you guys."

"Thanks Utena."

Kendra giggled and all of a sudden Misty made a sort of disgusted sound.

"EWWWW Yuck! I just stepped in something gooey. It's kinda slimy too! EWWWW."

"Something just fell on my head, and ahhh ewwww it's slimyyyyyyyy!"

There came a deep gutted laugh from a monster that seemed to be concealed by the darkness. His silhouette was visible and able to be seen coming near the group. Atop his shoulders sat a smaller monster, both looked to have the form of a human though.

"My, my what do we have here brother?"

The one atop the bigger one's shoulders asked in a nasal type voice before cackling loudly in excitement.

"Looks like our next meal."

The bigger one slurped his tongue around his lips and rubbed his stomach as it growled. It seemed the next obstacle was already underway.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:34 pm

OOC: GLUTTONY???? AWESOME I ALWAYS WANTED TO FIGHT SOMEONE WHO COULD DAMAGE MY SKELETON.

BIC: sure hang on a sec and... A bright purifying white light erupted from my hands as green flames formed. i saw what i thought was saliva but didnt say anything in case i was wrong and i shined the light ahead of us thinking we were alone. but i thought i heard something behind us and turned to look in the darkness seeing only what was there if anything was using it to hide.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:13 am

OOC: Sure if you wanna call him that, then you can call him that.

Behind the team, there was only darkness, nothing to hide. Nothing there. The only obstacle they'd have to face was the monster or, monsters if you count the little one, right in front of them. They seemed to be a team, a good team. The hallway was wide, wide enough to have a fight and not come close to any of the walls, which was a change from what the team had previously encountered. The monsters, from what little the team could see, were smirking at the group with anxiousness to eat. The bigger one seriously looked hungry. And the little one, could have too.

"So, who would like to die first, hm? Or shall we just kill you all?"

On the word all, the bigger placed his sword forward and held it out straight, pointing to the group. Arcadia looked and analyzed their movements, their ways of speaking, their stance, everything. Misty awaited the attack, as did Kagome and Inuyasha. Kendra retracted only a bit and tried to find a key she could use in a panic. Bryant did his own thing. It seemed a rumble was about to commence and I was totally excited to see this.. until...

"Mero... I think I'm..."

I fell off the chair I was sitting on and onto the floor, I blinked a few times trying to get my regular vision back and the 'blind spell' off, it did with a bit of effort from me, and now I had my regular vision back. The bad news, I was out of energy, and as so could Arcadia and Bryant tell since I had a telepathic connection with both of them, that I was clearly out of energy to continue. I sighed. I wished I could be of more help, but it seemed that for now, they had to do things themselves. It was boring sitting out of this one, maybe I should go...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:57 pm

I had noticed Utena fall from her chair and I jolted up and moved over to her. 'Utena are you okay?" She had seemed like she was completely drained of energy. "You need to rest" I muttered, maneuvering my arms around her so I could help her up.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:00 pm

OOC: i thought it was gluttony from Full metal alchemist his bite can eat my skeleton due to the nature of his "birth"

I walked forward into the blade as it clanged against my skeleton i walked forward pushing them back a bit And who are you to block MY path. i flexed my greater powers to give them a glimpse of my true strength but Mitsy and Arcadia felt it too. something i didnt know or expect. true it normally felt i was strong enough to wipe out the entire area protected by the barrier but that was only my restraint. my true power rivaled the planet and even the next ones in the system put together. my tail bulked a bit revealing the power sensed was the power of the great ape i turn into at the full moon if i look into it.

the minor flex was meant to intimidate them into letting us pass but i seriously doubted they would let me pass so i cast a spark of my flames onto my friends that seemed to be made out of my greater powers. if they were attacked it would soak up the attack until thedamage they took reached beyond my power. this Fire shield was undetectable until it was struck and it would surround them in my flames to block the attack.

OOC: is Misty the same from pokemon? i have to ask becuase ive been wondering about it.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next