MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 5 I_voting_barLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 5 I_voting_barLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 5 Empty La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:11 am

First topic message reminder :

There I was. Standing at the top of the dueling arena in the obscure forest that existed just outside the academy I attended as a student, not long ago. I stood there, recollecting the memories I'd had here. Endless duels and encounters of the third kind. I'd had some action and adventure, mystery, drama, heartbreak and in some hints, romance. However, it was the present and there was no going back now. I sighed, touching the hilt of my sword in my sheath. My thoughts roamed.

"So even after everything and Anthy's disappearance, I did get to keep the Sword of Dios after all. It's a nice thing to have a sword to stay with you at all times. Not only does this sword serve a good purpose for being my partner during fights, but, it's also a good reminder of the home of my heart. It contains all the events which have led up to where I am today. Hehehe, never would I have though I would ever come this far..."

I sighed again, thinking. I felt a presence behind me, unsure who it was at the moment. As of recently, I'd remembered that it'd taken every last ounce of power I had within me to save Anthy from her undeniable fate as the Rose Bride. Either way, she was going to be a sacrifice and die at the hands of victory or failure for a lost cause. I couldn't let that happen. Her role and the cyclic life she had would be broken by my hands, even if it meant I had to disappear myself.

"Yeah, I remember now. I remember that I lost the final battle but I still had the chance. I was pushing and pulling and pushing and pulling but the gate wasn't opening. The Rose Gate and its protective thorns had cut me deep and my hands were all stained and bloody, but I wasn't going to give up. I knew I could do it too, I had this power and I had this wave of determination surge over me. I wasn't going to give up, I couldn't. I wanted to save Anthy. Less did I think I'd actually be able to do it. But, I did. I remember what it was I did now.... I gave up my magic, my powers, everything that made me the slightest bit supernatural or even closer to immortality that I was and become completely human again. So... this is what it feels like again to be a mortal..."

I looked down at my hands and sighed. Clenching them lightly and closing my eyes, I smiled. The wind blew calmly as I remained there, looking out over the edge of the arena and into the fog that surrounded it on the sides. I felt two presences now. One seemed vaguely familiar, as if I'd known this presence for a while. The other, felt unfamiliar, some strange intruder perhaps? Well, whatever was going on, I was curious. I stayed where I was but remained on guard. Who was here?

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 5 Empty Re: La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:33 pm

The feeling I had on my cheek from where Saionji had slapped me went away and disappeared with the gentle touch of his hand to my cheek. I looked into his eyes as I watched Saionji grovel in his agony. Bryant had lost it and was now showing signs of giving him no other choice but then to remorse for what he'd done to me. A bit extreme, I thought. But still, I was impressed. And I was able to beat Bryant if we ever got into a fight when I still had my magic? o.o

I watched as he lay there, in pain. I watched Anthy, safe, thank goodness. And my gaze thanked Bryant. With one fell swoop I could end this thing. I walked over to Saionji bravely.

OOC: Sorry Bry. I thought it would be a good plan and since we're such a good team you know...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 5 Empty Re: La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:42 pm

OOC: i try teamwork is something new to me and im only just getting the hang of it after 4 years of having friends...

BIC: No utena if you touch him the Web of Agony will effect you too. let him suffer forever here in the place of his ultimate failure... my voice was kind and gentle despite my transformation. and it seemed that he was not done even as he writhed in pain. Filth absolute FILTH How dare you look at her! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER! my temper flared again as he spoke i was going to increase the web again but I looked at Anthy. her eyes begged me to stop Saionji's pain... those eyes... the only thing Utena reveres more than blue ones... i cut the web off and ended his pain returning to normal.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 pm

OOC: Yeah but you're good at working together with me. We're a great team.

I waved my sword in the air, waiting for him to return to his normal state. And with one swoop of my sword I tried cutting his rose off of his chest. He seemed to move too swiftly for the whip of my blade to his chest. And then he appeared behind me, recovering from the shock his body had just been through.

"Hehehehe! That's much better! Alright PRINCE, prepare to lose... no, hahahahaha, prepare to die!"

I stood there and panicked. This was it huh? Sorry Anthy I've failed you. His vice grip was too strong for me to ever break. It was only then that my body fell limp and my world became black, my eyes glowing a white color and it seemed everything about me resonated a subtle fury, the same type a prince should have. He swung his sword at my rose only to be met with my blade as I parried it away from my rose. It seemed my strength had increased tenfold. I pushed him back and he slid across the floor. The element around his sword turned to ice and I just stared at him, from across the field, in a weak position. I looked at my sword, with my palm facing up, it was dangling from my hands. The position, the attitude, the silence.. everything Anthy could tell...

"Dios..." She mumbled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:55 pm

my temper flared but i cloudnt transform and some power held me in place that was not magical. then i felt it, dios was rising out of utena and she was doing this. i was too close at this rate i would be hit with the power of dios as it activated and sent flying.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:03 pm

"Don't try to mock me with that weak stance of yours, what is that?! Are you TRYING to lose? So much for your amazing duel reputation Tenjou! Prepare to be defeated by my sword!"

He screamed as he charged at me again and one single movement of my sword parried his. No matter how hard he pushed, no matter how much energy he placed into these attacks of his he could not manage to budge my own blade that was pushing against his. Instead, my eyes made contact with his briefly as I remained silent. I pushed him back with a slight push and again he slid back. I dashed at him then, slightly faster than I normally would and with the sword in both of my hands as I ran towards him. He thought I was going to stab or swing so he attempted to block when I ducked and swept my foot under his to trip him. As he was falling he attempted to cast a barrier in which I slashed through. And in a cool stylish way, I cut his rose from his chest, the petals blowing in the wind. They were all ragged and disheveled from the cut. But it was then that Saionji fell straight on his back on the floor and sat up to find my sword directly in his face. I looked at him in the eyes, his automatically possessed fear.

Anthy seemed amazed and yet happy as she watched the display in front of her.

"No... no... impossible...W-what power is this?!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:22 pm

i braced myslef for an impact that didnt come and felt a bit embarrassed.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:37 pm

Saionji was having a hard time registering what just happened. It was then that, even though Anthy had been freed of her previous Rose Bride duties, she smiled and stepped up, happy to say....

"It seems as though you've been defeated, dearest Saionji. The terms and conditions of the bet made before this duel still apply. You must abide them fairly."

Saionji nodded in defeat, crying almost that he couldn't possess Anthy again. His powers that he'd obtained somehow flowed into a small crystal that Anthy had on her and stayed within it, locked in its chambers. He was once more human. He didn't get to possess Anthy and it was then that Dios left my body and I snapped back into reality. What just happened? My eyes searched the arena as the wind blew and suddenly I found Saionji at my sword's point. I disarmed the sword I had in my hands by sheathing it and offering him a hand with a smile.

He protested and turned his vision away from my hand.

"Come on, it's just a hand."

He turned to look at it once more, his gaze finding my hand and eventually taking it just to stand up. As soon as he did that he turned away in an arrogant fashion. He "pffted" and started to walk away, saying no more. Had I won? It seemed so and I smiled because of it. The sun now was shining in full over our heads.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:39 pm

i flared up as he toughed utena and willfully did not transform. i was sort of glad anything i said was forgotten and i enjoyed her happiness that Anthy returned.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:42 pm

"You did it, my prince!"

Anthy ran to me and jumped into my arms. I watched her do so and caught her, and then looked to Bryant to see if he was alright. It seemed everything was right again!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:48 pm

i blinked and smiled even sighing like a girl who watched the perfect romance.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 pm

"I did it, how about that?"

I smiled and hugged Anthy close to me.

"Now what do you say we get the hell out of here huh? Let's go somewhere else."

And with that I'd begun to walk out of the arena, that is, until a gentle hand stopped me in my tracks. I turned around and looked at Anthy questioningly and then it wasn't too long before she smiled slyly and walked in, closing the distance between us. Fearlessly, she kissed my lips and I could only stay where I was, close my eyes with the slight flush in my cheeks and kiss back softly.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:07 pm

i quietly sighed again overwhelmed by jealousy but didnt ruin their mood.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:12 pm

The kiss continued a moment more before our lips parted and we looked into one another's eyes. How the sunlight radiated off her face made me believe she were truly a goddess from up above. But nonetheless, she pulled me by my arm suddenly and I smiled, following suit. Where we were going I did not know or care, but so long as I was with Anthy and Bryant, I'd be okay.

"Come on!"

"Whoa! Hey Bryant, comin'?"

And we laughed on our trails to elsewhere.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:32 pm

you sure you look like you want some A.L.O.N.E. time. i smiled and still felt insanely jealous
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 pm

"No you can come along!"

I smiled. As did Anthy. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm

i vanished next to them and smiled. thats a relief i actually have no idea how to get out of here the illusion seems to be solid and unbreakable.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:06 am

"This isn't an illusion. This is the arena and there are stairs down that way. Come on!"

And we were off to other adventures!

OOC: Wanna close the topic?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:15 am

OOC: already?

BIC: i meant the illusion hiding this place from the rest of the world. i followed the two enjoying the newfound happiness of my friend utena and the company of my new friend Anthy. Who doesnt know my name.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:17 am

OOC: Yeah it would be a happy ending.

"That will be shatter as soon as we leave, I think. Oh yeah, Anthy this is my good friend Bryant and Bryant you know Anthy."

I smiled introducing the two.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:41 am

not personally no But Utena never stopped thinking about you and i see why.

OOC: i know but i hate endings all ending are sad ones to me.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:47 am

"You kept thinking and talking about me?"

She giggled and I blushed. "Well it's nice to meet you. What exactly was she saying and doing?"

My blush only deepened.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:10 am

to be honest everything pales in comparison to the real thing. like she didnt mention youre gentleness or your faith in her... and she didnt ever say you were so beautiful. but that may be becuase i can see your inner beauty reflected in hour outer beauty
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:22 am

I blushed in a color closer to crimson, darker than a healthy red rose. And she just giggled.

"Oh my. Well, such compliments I am receiving from you. Then again I don't think anything I could say back of Utena here could do her justice either."

She winked and I could no longer look her in the eye.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:28 am

no need... to... i can see her beauty as well.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:29 am

"I see. Shall we be going then?"

She giggled and I stayed stagnant.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next