MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 3 I_voting_barLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 3 I_voting_barLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:11 am

First topic message reminder :

There I was. Standing at the top of the dueling arena in the obscure forest that existed just outside the academy I attended as a student, not long ago. I stood there, recollecting the memories I'd had here. Endless duels and encounters of the third kind. I'd had some action and adventure, mystery, drama, heartbreak and in some hints, romance. However, it was the present and there was no going back now. I sighed, touching the hilt of my sword in my sheath. My thoughts roamed.

"So even after everything and Anthy's disappearance, I did get to keep the Sword of Dios after all. It's a nice thing to have a sword to stay with you at all times. Not only does this sword serve a good purpose for being my partner during fights, but, it's also a good reminder of the home of my heart. It contains all the events which have led up to where I am today. Hehehe, never would I have though I would ever come this far..."

I sighed again, thinking. I felt a presence behind me, unsure who it was at the moment. As of recently, I'd remembered that it'd taken every last ounce of power I had within me to save Anthy from her undeniable fate as the Rose Bride. Either way, she was going to be a sacrifice and die at the hands of victory or failure for a lost cause. I couldn't let that happen. Her role and the cyclic life she had would be broken by my hands, even if it meant I had to disappear myself.

"Yeah, I remember now. I remember that I lost the final battle but I still had the chance. I was pushing and pulling and pushing and pulling but the gate wasn't opening. The Rose Gate and its protective thorns had cut me deep and my hands were all stained and bloody, but I wasn't going to give up. I knew I could do it too, I had this power and I had this wave of determination surge over me. I wasn't going to give up, I couldn't. I wanted to save Anthy. Less did I think I'd actually be able to do it. But, I did. I remember what it was I did now.... I gave up my magic, my powers, everything that made me the slightest bit supernatural or even closer to immortality that I was and become completely human again. So... this is what it feels like again to be a mortal..."

I looked down at my hands and sighed. Clenching them lightly and closing my eyes, I smiled. The wind blew calmly as I remained there, looking out over the edge of the arena and into the fog that surrounded it on the sides. I felt two presences now. One seemed vaguely familiar, as if I'd known this presence for a while. The other, felt unfamiliar, some strange intruder perhaps? Well, whatever was going on, I was curious. I stayed where I was but remained on guard. Who was here?

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:57 pm

OOC: The inner voice is my thoughts lol. But thank you. I try to characterize her correctly. She's only about a year older than how old she is in the actual anime. That's why I watch it every so often, entertainment and also to refresh myself on her character and how to correctly play her. Since, anyway, in English, one of my favorite voice actresses plays her and really made her a more likable character, more than she already was.

"What are you saying about, Bryant? Emotions that need to be dealt with?"

I didn't know what he meant. The only thing that held the slightest bit of life in it was the tone of my voice. That, alone was enough to give away that this was truly agonizing for me. Its notes became so disheartening I could tell that Bryant was having a hard time even listening to this "song" of my voice. This was truly painful. Of course, I knew that losing a friend would be painful, but this hurt so much more... why is that?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:44 pm

pain sorrow and lack of feeling those can hurt more than anything in the universe. and only when they are faced can thay be dimmed and the pain can end.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:45 pm

"That's a very great and deep piece of advice you gave me. But you speak like my friend Wakaba sometimes. She tells me all these things in the smaller things she calls, 'Quote of the Day'. It's a new thing she's trying. Anyways, they're always profound and always give me a bit more insight into my life as the days pass by. But, still."

I watched as my sword was shining dimly in my hands, reflecting my reflection back at me. It seemed in it I was smiling, my eyes were creating a wishful illusion in the sword's shiny metal plate. Meanwhile, outwardly, what it was I wore was a frown. I sighed again, clutching the sword within my hand it was in, the hand with my precious ring.

"That's why, I want this duel to end so I can get back to searching for Anthy. I just... I have this feeling she's out there somewhere and I can't keep wallowing in heartbreak in this desolate arena. There's nothing here for me anymore. This ghost of a place is a barren wasteland of memories and duels fought. Some of them I can even project the image of what happened and see them so clearly. But, as much as I miss Anthy and want her back, nothing's going to bring her back if I don't get up and do something."

My eyes finally expressed some emotion and went wide for a second as a true smile took its place on my face before shortly vanishing and my eyes went apathetic again. Soon, I, Utena, lost all consciousness of what was happening and raised the sword in a very weak battle position stance.

"Forgive me..."

Was the only thing that happened to come out of my mouth, it seemed, before I was able to rush over to Bryant and strike his rose, letting its petals flow freely in the wind. The bells rung and the duel was over. Soon after that, consciousness was returned to me and I sheathed the sword of dios, seeing I'd won but I didn't remember how. Dios...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:09 pm

OOC: oooohhh boy at last... im gonna go wild for a moment forgive anything you dont like and please tell me so i can avoid it in the future.

BIC: I saw her moving faster than before and i brought my blade down with enough strength to counter any blow but her sword had a power i knew not and shattered my blade and the metallic bones of my skeleton.
I panted as a sick crunching sounded from my body and the air around me seemed to burn with the fires of hell as the fractured metal that lumped my skin remolded to my bones and my powers returned. so that is the power of dios... it seems you are the power not the blade.

i noticed her reflection and assumed that the sword of dios reflected her true heart and the power of dios would grant her her hearts desire if and when she realises that she is the power now not the blade. a quick assuption to be sure but one i was sure could be possible... after all the power of dios shattered my skeleton and sword despite my full power.

OOC: not his rp bade the one he pulled out. it was a greek blade i dont remember how to spell it. his is ginong to be much easier to describe.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:49 pm

OOC: I'm not the power. I mean that's a theory and a somewhat okay way to put things, but she's able to be possessed by Dios. It literally is Dios right now in me because I have the power to revolutionize the world, granted to the victor of duels, the champion by Dios. Also, nothing bothered me, so don't worry about it. My aim wasn't to crack your bones though, my aim was to cut your rose from your breast. Which, with Dios in me, should have succeeded.

I watched him as he became the "normal" version of himself again. My eyes scanned over his form apathetically and it seemed I just wasn't myself. I wouldn't remember much of this when I returned to consciousness in my own body. In fact, I was unaware even that I was being possessed as I was not conscious of it. But, I'd be awe struck and in surprise over how I won or lost if and when I did snap back.

I stood there, awaiting to see what he'd do next.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:42 pm

OOC: i know i was trying to show the power of dios by letting it destroy my almost indestructable skeleton. something noting on earth can do. except a railgun...

BIC: looks like to win against this power you have to use time itself. interesting. thank you utena i found something i cannot contend with on earth. i collapsed from the strain on my body. looks like i need a couple days to recover you really gave me a workout.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Suddenly my eyes retained the lifelike gleam they once had and Dios's presence disappeared from my body. My sword was now back in its sheath and I watched as Bryant laid there on the floor. I blinked in confusion as to what happened but he seemed sort of in pain, cringing a bit. As if something struck him hard and broke his strong bones. But how was that possible? I looked at my hands and then glanced at my sword and back at him. Did I do this?

"Hey Bryant, why are you lying there like that? What happened?"

I asked sincerely worried.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:55 pm

looks like i need to use time itself to beat dios. you gave me a workout. i smiled not minding the fact i had to repeat myself.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:29 am

"Wait you mentioned Dios. What about him? Was he... was he here?"

I blinked repeatedly, confused. What could he be saying?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:41 am

yeah... i see what it meant. and why he is named as such.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:54 am

"He was here and I missed him? I mean, everyone mentions he's come to them, that they've seen him. But I never see him when they say they saw him."

I pondered on this.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:00 am

i didnt see him i felt him and my power is nothing compared to his... at least here and now... but i know how to beat it and i cannot without breaking the rules i set for my powers. i wondered what she meant surly she can tell that the power leaves a residue in her why cant she sense it?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:02 am

"Now I'm confused. You felt him but didn't see him and his power is greater than yours? Well, I mean I wouldn't blame ya, his name I think means God. But still. That is something.."

I blinked, thinking this over. Curious case it was.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:18 am

i understand its name. and i do believe you becuase i have no reference to this phenomenon at all. i trusted her and wanted to know more but a careful look at her behavior suggests she knows little and i dont want to pressure her.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:06 pm

"Bryant, your rose... it's in shreds. That means I won."

I blinked and watched the petals sitting on the floor, lifeless. I had won. But I don't remember victory. I trusted it was something or someone else... and they pulled through for me. All I remember is my world suddenly dimming to black and then nothing. This was so mysterious.

OOC: Please go along with the shredded rose. And, I don't know what to do next. :/
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:58 am

OOC: thats the plan you said it died a long time ago.

BIC: i tried to use my full power to defend myself and it wasnt enough my blade died and so did my skeleton... i looked at the hilt in my hand and collected the dusty remains of my blade. the power of dios was something to be reckoned with for sure and it would take all of my knowledge to reforge the sword i was using.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:36 am

"Well this really is a shame. I can't.. heal you..."

I looked upon his broken body with sorrow and a tone of disappointment. I was a bit angered with myself. I didn't have my powers anymore, I couldn't just summon them to heal him no matter what I tried. I sighed and walked over to him.

"Do you want me to carry you to an infirmary?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:49 am

im fine... some how my exposure to the fires of hell used to forge my skeleton gives me the ability to repair it as if it was natural to my body but to do so my temperature has to equal the flames... im actually glad you missed it becuase my body changes alot as a result. but it always goes back to normal afterwards. i chuckled a bit enjoying this tender moment after a fight to make peace again.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:53 am

I smiled.

"Well then, I suppose we have to keep hunting then. We have to find Anthy. There's no telling how long it's going to take. There's no telling how far we'll have to go or where it is we'll travel but we're going to find her and I'm going to hold onto her till eternity itself dies."

Suddenly a shadowy figure begins to walk towards us from the very thick fog that has set in on the grounds of the arena which we were standing. It clouded my vision and Bryant's so no one of us could make out who this person who was walking towards us was. We couldn't tell if this person was male or female but there was a person walking towards us. I remained ready and on guard.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:56 am

if i didnt know better i would say you are in love with this rose bride.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:48 pm

"In... l-love?"

A small pink blush came over my face and darkened my cheeks from their normally pale complexion. What did he mean by I was in love with Anthy? What ever would make him say something like that?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:54 pm

yup definitly. maybe if we can find her you can spark a relationship. didnt appear to be joking and my words were deliberate instead of hasty when it came to matters of the heart i was serious unless i wanted to tease. but i felt that this Anthy was no laughing matter for Utena at all therefore i respected their unique situation and supported it.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:40 pm

"She was my best friend before she disappeared. I need to find her because well, I need to find her. You don't just forget about your best friends, even if they want you too. She means something to me and that's why I'm determined to find her. And yes, start the spark that became missing in our relationship once more."

'Although maybe he's right. Maybe I do really have feelings for...'

I stood there and thought a moment, the pinkish color growing in my cheeks. But the figure that was off in the distance approaching us through the fog seemed to be walking ever closer to us. The figure's silhouette, from what I could see, appeared to be a girl whom looked smaller than me. I stood about 5'4'', she appeared to be about 5'1'' and her hair was quite long. She walked with an air of mystery to her, an eerie feeling resonating from just how she stepped. I looked with determination to find out who or what was approaching us. I focused on the mysterious silhouette, distracting my mind from ever focusing on Anthy right now. Who was this new person?

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:08 am

OOC: intro Mel-chan???

BIC: I wondered what drew Utena's attention like this and prepared for an attack unsure as to what was happening becuase this place clouds my senses and dulls my powers in only slight ways.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:14 am

OOC: Nope. You'll see. It isn't Mel.

I continued to look at the figure whom was quite close to Bryant and I now. I could make out that she had a slender frame and long flowing hair. She seemed to be carrying something, a flower?

"Hey! Who goes there?"

She giggled and then proceeded to speak whilst keeping her identity hidden from us a bit longer.

"Oh Utena... must you always be so strong~?"

She seemed to stop where she was standing, remaining in the shadows. Who was she?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next