MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 2 I_voting_barLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 2 I_voting_barLa Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:11 am

First topic message reminder :

There I was. Standing at the top of the dueling arena in the obscure forest that existed just outside the academy I attended as a student, not long ago. I stood there, recollecting the memories I'd had here. Endless duels and encounters of the third kind. I'd had some action and adventure, mystery, drama, heartbreak and in some hints, romance. However, it was the present and there was no going back now. I sighed, touching the hilt of my sword in my sheath. My thoughts roamed.

"So even after everything and Anthy's disappearance, I did get to keep the Sword of Dios after all. It's a nice thing to have a sword to stay with you at all times. Not only does this sword serve a good purpose for being my partner during fights, but, it's also a good reminder of the home of my heart. It contains all the events which have led up to where I am today. Hehehe, never would I have though I would ever come this far..."

I sighed again, thinking. I felt a presence behind me, unsure who it was at the moment. As of recently, I'd remembered that it'd taken every last ounce of power I had within me to save Anthy from her undeniable fate as the Rose Bride. Either way, she was going to be a sacrifice and die at the hands of victory or failure for a lost cause. I couldn't let that happen. Her role and the cyclic life she had would be broken by my hands, even if it meant I had to disappear myself.

"Yeah, I remember now. I remember that I lost the final battle but I still had the chance. I was pushing and pulling and pushing and pulling but the gate wasn't opening. The Rose Gate and its protective thorns had cut me deep and my hands were all stained and bloody, but I wasn't going to give up. I knew I could do it too, I had this power and I had this wave of determination surge over me. I wasn't going to give up, I couldn't. I wanted to save Anthy. Less did I think I'd actually be able to do it. But, I did. I remember what it was I did now.... I gave up my magic, my powers, everything that made me the slightest bit supernatural or even closer to immortality that I was and become completely human again. So... this is what it feels like again to be a mortal..."

I looked down at my hands and sighed. Clenching them lightly and closing my eyes, I smiled. The wind blew calmly as I remained there, looking out over the edge of the arena and into the fog that surrounded it on the sides. I felt two presences now. One seemed vaguely familiar, as if I'd known this presence for a while. The other, felt unfamiliar, some strange intruder perhaps? Well, whatever was going on, I was curious. I stayed where I was but remained on guard. Who was here?

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:32 pm

always. i took my stance staring hard into her eyes in absolute focus.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: La Fillette Revolutionaire ~ [NOW CLOSED]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:40 pm

The gleam in my eyes only slightly twitched before I focused them back hard on his. This was it. I was actually going to duel my friend and for fun? Had I turn into the student council? Oh well, this may be for the best, how was I to know? And here's the stupid part of it all: It may lead me back to Anthy...

"Alright then. As defending champion, I'll let you make your move. Well, former defending champion, that is."

I smiled again with the small traces of pain framing my lips' curves. This was going to be a very interesting battle.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:45 pm

i stepped into action swiftly moving down the battlefield, readying my blade for a swift strike to her neck.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Quickly, I saw what he was doing and I was able to dodge and step to the side, watching the blade go past my face. My eyes went wide, still having the same surprise in them as a small child's would. I was surprised by how close he'd come.

"Hey buddy, the object here is the cut the others' rose from their breast, not the neck from their shoulders!"

From there, I waited for his next movement.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:57 pm

i smiled and turned i dont care about your breast or the rose i want to have an interesting fight. i charged at her directing my sword to her heart in a stab.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:00 pm

"I knew you were always after my blood for one reason or another. There's no magic in it to make it unique anymore. It will taste like any old normal blood. But I suppose that piques your interest even more. You're breaking the rules by swinging at anything lethal and trying to kill me, but, the dueling game is over."

I hesitated for a moment, still dodging his swings. He was getting to be violent.

"I'll do as the challenger wishes, if you do as the 'master' wishes. And that is for you to stand down if I happen to cut the rose off your chest."

The look in my eyes was pure hesitation. I had a choice to make and definitely I had to be careful. This wasn't going to be easy.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:07 pm

ugh fine no more kill shots. i mutter "killjoy" and turned my attention to removing her rose. i swing swift and sure only to be parried again and again, her skill was greater than most young people and certainly unmatched by any human standards but how and why? even harder to answer, so i continued my new movements.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:13 pm

"I never said that we had to abide by the rules. Since the dueling game is over, we could bend them a bit. After all, I've bled over this rose before. Over her before. What's the harm in doing so again? I'm saying I won't take any kill shots at you. It isn't right of me."

I readied my blade for actual action this time, instead of just dodging. I was seeing his movements clearly. My eyes still could see without the slightest bit of blindness or fog, however tinted the lenses of them had come to be with pain. I still continued to fight, my body feeling a bit heavy from the missing Anthy, but, my heart continued throughout the swipes at my rose.[/font]

"I don't enjoy killing others. But then again, I don't mind serving justice to the people who deserve it. And furthermore taking the hit for the people I care for!"

I parried his blade, blocking it as he continued to swing at me. He was not even tiring yet and I was beginning to get to panting. I was no longer superhuman and so I'd have to win this relying on my strength of heart and skill alone. Come on Sword of Dios, we can do this old buddy! Just hang in there!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:06 am

i slashed and parried the duel was going and it was wearing me down. fighting without my powers always annoyed me at this point and i lowered my guard for a moment intentionally trying to lose.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:59 am

By now, the movements of a body and sword alike had come to my knowledge. Not that I would always pick up on it though. But, I knew Bryant and I knew when he was intentionally doing something, as he was now. I wasn't good at reading people but then again, he was a simple complexity to read.

"Don't throw the duel because of my skill. Whatever reason you have, you had enough of another to challenge me right? That should be your continual motive to try and beat me. Or at least that's how it should be."

I sighed and continued, missing his rose intentionally as I waited for his response.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:55 pm

i moved back from her slash but it wasnt enough and i grabbed her sword and held onto it, even as it sliced into my hand, to "save" my rose when she could see i had every intention of losing. but i was still backing upon an edge. i dont know what youre talking about you know i like to win above all else at any cost. somehow my words were true but my actions said otherwise. i threw her sword away and jumped back to gain some distance. my hand dripping with blood but i wrapped it to prevent her seeing it. her terror would not allow me to win while i was fighting i wont let it.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:20 pm

I didn't allow my eyes to drift to his bleeding hand. I didn't like wounding him all together. That wasn't what my nobility was about. I felt bad, but, he challenged me. I needed to win this, otherwise who knows what would happen? I need to feel that spark of life in me again.

"Your words may hold true to your feelings but your actions tell nothing but lies! Come on Bryant, why don't you hold true to the challenge you proposed me to!"

I stood back, holding my sword in a somewhat guard position. I was panting already, tiring some. This wasn't easy and the emotional toll was already taking some sort of effect on me. I wondered, is this what it's really come to? My blue eyes watched his and I waited for his next movements, falling back into passive-aggressive nature. That was how you had to be sometimes with dueling. It was a game, back and forth. And no set strategy would work, or plan for that matter. You'd just have to wing it every time and hope you survived/won. At least that's how it was for me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:43 pm

i took the opportunity to turn on her offensively repeatedly striking her guarded area over and over again wearing her down piece by piece with a long drawn out assult. my 'new' body was not quite as sturdy as i thought it was and my final strike sent my sword to the ground. i backed off as the barrage ended to fetch my sword keeping all eyes on her watching everything. My right hand, the one i sacrificed, needed tending to and i fixed my bandaged the moment my sword was in hand. my adrenaline was rushing and my expertise told me to slow down and save more energy for a future danger i could no longer sense. in my bloodfury i pushed it aside but decided to allow some measure of restraint just in case my worries were correct after all.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Guarding still throughout his barrage of attacks, I held my position and tried moving the sword to block and parry his blade away from me at all costs. I couldn't risk it slipping and hitting my rose, nor the life I still had left in me. Once he tired a bit, he stood back and sent his sword into the ground. All I did was eye his movements carefully, not daring to make one of my own. But, then again there was this sense of urgency in the air, this sense of danger that, even though he was my friend and I trusted him to be in complete control of his situation, there are those moments where "accidents" do happen. One such could be where he loses control of his weapon and my life would have ended. Or far worse, his.

I panted as I stood there, awaiting a movement of his. I was waiting for him to dash at me so that I could gain the upper hand in this duel again. This wasn't an easy fight, in fact, he much reminded me of Touga. But that only created the subtext for me, 'I cannot lose!'. That furthered my drive for truth, to find out what exactly was going on here. Akio would know but then again, he vanished too. This was all just too mind blowing for me to handle in one day. Nonetheless, the air was still for a moment in time as I watched him ready himself again for another barrage or "session" of strikes. I would be ready any minute he decided to carry out the attacks, all I had to do was wait.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:38 am

I rushed again attacking her guard and attacking open spots. time after time i would strike at non vital areas to draw her guard and attempt to attack her rose but i had to be EXTREMELY careful not to cut too deep or else i risk damage to her very nice clothes. so i hesitated before my blade reached my target only to be cast away by her blade. holding my blade like a vice my left hand struck blindly at her guard trying to wear her down as i took the time to fix my bandage with my teeth.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:59 am

Throughout the duration of this intense duel, he'd accidentally cut pieces of my clothing, and sometimes even managed pieces of my hair, which were short already, so it was a mystery to even me how he did that. Nonetheless, I continued on guard and to dodge as well. He did one such slash that left me open to be able to gain the upper hand again. He darted at me with the sword and I flipped over him, landing behind him on my feet and in a crouching position, ready to rush at him. When he turned around, I finally started on my attacks and jetted forward with my sword in my hands, aiming for his rose.

"I have never just played at dueling."

I smirked in a sort of friendly type way. Meaning I really wasn't out for his bloodshed or the agonizing loss that could come of this; Of course I wanted to defeat him, but I didn't want to make a show about it. Either way, I was readily moving and hopefully I could strike his rose and end this. If not, then I'll have to retreat quickly. I felt my body become slightly heavier. I could tell; These were the effects of once more being human...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:26 pm

i grabbed her blade rushing against her using her strike as momentum. i grabbed her rose and pulled away cutting the sleeve of my shirt.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:21 pm

His reach was pretty far, and his sword work was steady as a rock. It was a close call as he tried to dissemble my rose from my shirt's pocket. I used the power of the missed strike to propel myself backward and away from him just in time enough so that his reach for my rose would have failed. I smiled, and readied myself for another round.

"Wow, that was a close one."

I need to be careful.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:18 pm

i looked at my right hand and bit it hard. WHY DID YOU MISS? YOU KNOW I HAVE ABSOLUTE CONTROL SO WHY HESITATE LIKE YOU DID? while cursing my hand i let the matter go. i was in the middle of a duel and i knew this was going to be a bit more interesting. sorry about that little distraction. i was hoping to leave your rose intact and still win.

i raise the tip of my blade readying myself for an attack if one was to come.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:58 pm

"That's not possible."

I looked at him and his explosive cursing at his hand. I watched with intrigue. Never have I ever met a man, or a person for that matter who would scream so harshly at his own hand. But, then again, it was Bryant and I did know Bryant to do some strange things sometimes. Nevertheless, he was my friend.

"I've been at this for a while. I was the one who set Anthy free. You're a formidable opponent, Bry, but, I cannot lose this one. It would dishonor everything I've just accomplished. Keeping someone's rose in tact as you cut it from their breast is like dancing the waltz perfectly but completely stepping on your partners toes... it just doesn't work."

I looked at him, determination present in my blue eyes. I was going to win and I was holding back all the pain of the memories flooding back to my mind of me protecting Anthy; Putting my life before the rose and putting myself a mile before any danger that would confront her. I.. loved her... didn't I?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:09 pm

who is this "anthy" that distracts you? i looked at Utena curious as always forgetting momentarily we were dueling. her thoughts were poorly hidden a trait not normal for her and i began to worry about her.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:23 pm

OOC: I have a request for you Bryant, or rather a favor to ask of you. It's up to you whether or not you want to do it.

"Oh she's just someone I used to know. She's disappeared now, and I miss her terribly. But I don't understand why. Maybe it's because we're best friends and I cared for her. She wasn't just the Rose Bride after all, she was my friend, my best friend. We did everything together."

Momentarily, I forgot we were dueling as well, reflecting upon the memories of Anthy that were playing rapidly in my head. They didn't seem to stop and as they further continued to play, my eyes and their gleams continued to grow dimmer and dimmer. They didn't look as if they belonged to anyone who was alive, they looked dead and empty. Losing Anthy was a bigger toll on my emotions, on my heart than I thought it'd be...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:38 pm

OOC: Have at it my eyes are always open.

BIC: maybe by freeing her you changed the world as the council knew it... and that was what the power to revolutonize the world really is. i didnt pretend to understand her past but i was slowly understanding.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:47 pm

OOC: Okay, well if you don't remember the characterization of Utena, like her personality or anything like that, could you watch like a few episodes and take a look at her characterization and see if I'm portraying her properly?

"You know about all of that?"

I looked at him, surprised. However, the emotion, the pure and raw emotion that once held so strongly within the sparkling gleams of my eyes, had faded. I wasn't completely sure there was a way at all to get them back. But, to anyone who looked upon my form, they could clearly and easily tell I was upset about something, or at least, something was on my mind.

'Yeah, the power to revolutionize the world. Everyone saw that it lingered within me this whole time, while I was blind to it. They all knew I was going to have it come to this. That Anthy was going to be set free and that I was going to become this prince. I've reached my wildest dreams. It's my reality, so... why am I not happy? I was too preoccupied with being all noble...'

I looked at the sword in my hands and sighed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:03 pm

OOC: i dont know about how she is but the inner voice matches what ive seen.

BIC: they say time heals all wounds... well for immortals time heals nothing... it erodes and forces things to degrade... i say this becuase i am old and my old wounds still burn as if i recieved them this moment. tho they do not exist physically anymore. the memory remains. there was no obvious connection to what i was saying but i continued nonetheless perhaps these emotions were never dealt with and they need to be delt with now?
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next