MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 6 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:25 pm

"Well, I believe I can tell you, since you're the only one here with me right now. I am a Soul Reaper. I have extraordinary gives and a power called Spiritual Energy, which allows me to go toe-to-toe with creatures like that. Us Soul Reapers also hold weapons called Zanpakutos. They're a lot like swords but they have powers....I was just about to start fighting it. Don't really know why Sakura and Nami start screaming like that when they know I can protect them."

She shrugged and then was tapped on her nose. That made her blush a little. Such a sight was uncommon with her. Raijin was able to hear them, despite being so far away. "Soul Reaper...." He whispered to himself.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:37 pm

I smiled, seeing the coloration in her cheeks. I felt I'd accomplished something, whatever that was. I shrugged.

"Well it's the typical reaction when you're faced with danger. I'm no genius on the mind of humans, but being that I have been in those stressful situations myself before, I'd say it's a natural thing to panic when you're faced with something like that. And the panic turns your brain to almost useless and one tracked. The only thought or maybe 2 thoughts surging through your head are; I don't want to die, and run. Apart from that, and despise anyone's so-called training, I'd be a little concerned if they didn't freak out at first sight of that thing when it showed. But hey that's just me."

I chuckled and pointed, making an invisible leaning post to lean on, and then placed my arm on it. I was getting tired of standing, especially with the small wear and tear done to my body in the previous fight. I still locked eyes with Rukia, she, was pretty amazing and now that I was close to her in proximity, I could sense the power she spoke of, just a bit.

"So, a soul reaper huh? Well, I've never heard of those before, but now that I can get a general feel for your powers, I can sense you could have probably taken that monster on no sweat. I don't doubt you or your abilities. And you're probably very intelligent too, but, think about this. Battles concern a lot of strategy in them, not just power and being able to move and fight back and all. So, even if we didn't help out and battle together, how would you have taken that thing by yourself..? I may be wrong, but my general feel about you, you're pretty... solid, so I'm gonna say that you use a lot of ice attacks. And you have a sword too. How much could you have done with one power and that sword of yours against a monster that was bigger than Raijin and I together? You couldn't have possibly gotten past it without some sort of teamwork from trusted allies. Strategy is always key, Rukia."

I smiled and nodded. I was a lot more intelligent than people took me for.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:50 pm

"True. True. You have a point there prince. Humans just do that a lot when they're in danger. Sakura and Nami prove that to the fullest." She smirked and then looked over at them for a second before turning back to Utena. "I love those girls."

She then squinted her eyes a bit, trying her best to see what exactly Utena was leaning on. Curious to know she opened her mouth to ask about those unique abilities. "How exactly do you have these powers? They seem mystic or magical....I also don't know if I could have been able to handle that thing by myself now that you say that. Your strategy was unable to be matched, which I must say was impressive. That's what got you guys the victory. I know you're a royal member of your kingdom, but do you also serve in its military?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:19 pm

"Hm? Well, no, not really. I'm not a member of the military. I'm the king's adopted kid, and prince to the kingdom, heir to the throne. As for the military, we have a royal army, but I fight with them on the sidelines, not with them as a part of them. We're separate."

I smiled and continued to lean on it, laughing. I guess she was intrigued and I was amused.

"I'm a witch. That's how I have my abilities. Though I'm not really sure where they came from though."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:30 pm

"Oh, so you just act when you're needed on the sidelines. Well, for someone who does just that your strategic skills are impressive. A witch? Sounds like something from a fantasy."

She snickered and then smiled. Rukia was obviously interested in Utena and her abilities. There was a strange power dormant in her and she felt it.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:09 am

I blushed lightly.

"Laugh if you want, but, it's what I am. I'm really a witch, and I can prove that to you again if you don't believe me, miss soul reaper."

I chuckled and then stopped leaning on the imaginary thing I'd summoned. Then it vanished with a wave of my finger. I crossed my arms and looked at her.

"And thank you. That means a lot to me. Normally, I don't have a clue about strategy. But, get me going and I'll eventually come up with some idea. There may be many things I've learned over the time I've been here, but there is still a lot I don't know."

I smiled, this was a great conversation going on with Rukia and I didn't intend to let it in. Truthfully, something about her intrigued me as well. Not romantically, with her power..
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Rukia giggled.

"Relax, I'm not laughing at you for that. I didn't really think I'd meet a witch in my life, that's all."

She smirked at the sight of the magical display and applauded.

"So it just kicks in during the battle huh? Well it's better than being confused and getting your ass whooped right? Haha. That guy, is a warlock or something?"

Rukia pointed at Raijin, who was sleeping on the rubble and being poked by the other two girls.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:04 pm

"Him? No, he's a ninja."

I smiled and laughed. Her giggle was rather cute, and yet, seemed like something so rare to come from someone like her. I nodded though.

"He and I, we make a good team. I think so, at least. Anyways, yeah it is better than being confused. But, sometimes, I don't have a battle strategy. Sometimes I just... wing it."

I smiled. Rukia and I, for someone whom seemed just a bit cold to others, were getting along well. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:31 pm

"A ninja? Now I've heard it all."

She smiled and shook her head. A witch and a ninja, what else was next ? However, although they were what they were, they did make a good team and were very powerful.

"Yeah, you two definitely make a good team. Together you guys are a force to be reckoned with. Reminds me of some two people I know back where I'm from."

Rukia peeked over Utena's shoulder to watch Sakura and Nami. They were always up to no good; using their looks to get their ways.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:34 am

"Well, yeah it seems weird, but it's all true. It's only recently that he became my friend. He and I had a fight a while back in my kingdom, it left my palace in shambles. Then reconstruction happened and it looks even better than it did the first time. As for him, he's proved he can be trusted."

I smiled and looked back at him, following Rukia's gaze. I crossed my arms and lightly laughed.

"Eh poor guy. They might be giving him more than he can handle at a time. Though for a moment there it seemed like your friend was interested in me."

I laughed out loud, knowing she probably was only after Raijin and using me to make him jealous and when he would go after her, she'd go with him. I can't say I'm not used to being left behind in certain things. And I can't say I don't already know pain. But Rukia, even though she seemed icy at times, could be warm. And she seemed much more my type than I gave her credit for; More my type than those other two anyway.

"But I can honestly say, I haven't heard of soul reapers before. So it's definitely a pretty awesome experience. I sense some great powers within you as well."

I smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:01 pm

"That must have been pretty intense if it left your palace like that. But everything should be okay now that you two work with so much chemistry on the battlefield."

She chuckled and then shook her head.

"Oh man, I hope he could hold them off. Haha. You mean Nami? She's the type of girl to do that. She'll never learn."

Rukia was locked into the conversation. There was some kind of connection between the two right now. She finally opened up.

"That's because we don't put our names out there like that. We barely even show our true forms in front of humans. Right now I'm using this human disguise. It really is an awesome experience. R-Really?"

Her eyes widened for a moment and then she smiled, blushing a bit.

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:32 pm

I shook my head and turned my back to Rukia, watching Raijin sleeping and at the same time, trying to handle the girls that were poking fun at him. I suppose I should let the guy dream and have his fun. I smiled and laughed to myself. I didn't notice that she was blushing, but I did notice a faint and very vulnerable tone to her voice suddenly. I blinked, that was a bit weird. Did I perhaps make her blush?

"Yeah. Well, it seems great, I'm not sure what it is, but I'm definitely sure it's something else. It seems unique, like mine is magical and yours spiritual. His is sorta spiritual too, if you catch it from the right angle. Otherwise it has to do with chakras in his body. But yeah, Raijin and I do make a good team, I think. And I intend it to stay that way."

I chuckled to myself lightly. We were having a good conversation.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:54 pm

There was no helping it. Raijin was knocked out and not even those pokes were going to wake him up. Sakura and Nami decided to kick it back and lay beside him. (Wink) Meanwhile, Rukia's cheeks stayed red like the color of roses.

"Wow, that's just so interesting how there are so many different power sources. Especially that magical power that you have. I've always dreamt of meeting someone with such an ability, and here you are."

Rukia's facial expression changed to a seductive look. She leaned in towards Utena and placed her hand on her shoulder. By now she was directly beside Utena's ears. Just a two inch space was between their cheeks.

"Let me tell you a secret. Even though my two friends over there have the hots for your friend, I don't. You see, I'm not into guys. That's why I was acting like that around him. I prefer women..."

She whispered into her ears and then slid her hand across Utena's cheek, stepping back and smiling afterwards.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:01 pm

I gulped and blinked. I suddenly became nervous and my cheeks went a bright pink color, almost to match the shade of my hair. I didn't dare turn around, my breathing became shorter, and then longer as my heart pounded in my chest at a slower rate. The kind when you're nervous but because you like someone.

But I didn't like Rukia like that. She was my friend wasn't she? Wait, did she like me? Is that why she was doing these things to me and touching me like this? And saying these things like she prefers women. My brain was total mush right now.

"I... well, that's very nice. Um, I'm glad I could help your dreams come true, Rukia?"

I said awkwardly. Truthfully, I didn't know what to reply.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Rukia was onto her reaction. It was true, Rukia did like Utena. Liking someone the first day meeting was weird, but she couldn't help it. Something about Utena just attracted Rukia. The pink hair, her charm, that unique power, she was just so nice overall.

"Mhm, that's it."

She brought her finger to her chin and thought for a moment. Then it came to her. They could come to their home to relax and stuff. Besides, the owners need to start rebuilding ASAP and they were only in the way.

"What do you say you come to my place. I can show you around and stuff. Your friend could come because Nami and Sakura are my roommates."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:20 pm

"Y-yeah sure."

I smiled awkwardly and nodded, turning around. By then, the color from my cheeks had sort of faded.

"So... where do you live?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:13 pm

"Don't worry, it's not like I'm going to do something to you, haha. Since this place got demolished we could just go to my hot spring. We just come here so those two could flirt with guys."

She chuckled and then gestured for her to follow.

"Not too far from here. About a half a mile away."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:16 pm

"How about this? Why don't we leave them here to have their fun and you can show me around this soul society of yours? That should be interesting. And I think a little more fun than going around my palace."

I smiled and suggested eagerly. I was intrigued.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:30 pm

"I guess we could do that. We'll have to put up a front first. Tell them we're going somewhere else and then we just head to the Soul Society."

Rukia trusted Utena. After getting to know her she felt comfortable with allowing her to see the other dimension.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:35 pm

OOC: Lol how much does Rukia want me right now? Wink Also, I was thinking, wouldn't it be funny if Rukia finds herself falling head over heels for me and then I find myself finding some other soul reaper attractive, or they could find me attractive too. Lol. I'm just trying to make this comical.

"Why do we need to put up a front about it? Just be honest, I'm sure they wouldn't mind. But, hey if you say so."

I waved my finger and a charm was placed over Nami, Sakura and Raijin, they were completely dazed and in a state of "high" right now, so much so that they wouldn't remember anything when they were back to normal. They'd think everything was a joke in this state and that would give us perfect license to leave.

"Hey guys, going on an adventure in the soul society, cool?"

I began to walk away with Rukia towards where her dimension was, knowing that charm was working perfectly.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:47 pm

OOC: Sounds good to me. Lol Who is it going to be? xD

"Sounds good to me."

She watched as Utena used one of her spells to keep them in a natural high. Pretty soon they were under the power of the magic. This power was so interesting. Raijin smiled and nodded.

"Okay Prince Utena, have fun! Haha."

Rukia chuckled and then grabbed Utena's hand, running off with her. As they sprinted out of the hot spring area she saved her hand and a gateway opened.

"Through here!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:52 pm

OOC: I can name a bunch of them. Yoruichi, Soi Fon, ummm, Rangiku, Hinamori, Orihime. I think I'd either go with Yoruichi or Soi Fon though. :p

I ran as fast as I could to keep up with Rukia's excited dashing whilst still managing to keep our hands connected as we ran.

"Alright!"

I cried out excitedly as we approached the gateway to the other dimension. Once through, I sighed, we'd made it. And then a big smile grew on my face. And as my smile grew, so did my fascination. I noticed I was still in my same clothes and others were giving me weird looks. Not that I really cared, or notice all too much, but, I wondered why everyone here wore those specific type of garbs.

"So, this is the Soul Society, huh?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:06 am

[color=red]OOC: Yoruichi it is. ^.^

They both entered the gateway and before they knew it were in the Soul Society. Rukia was in her Shihakusho, the standard uniform for a Soul Reaper. She looked at Utena, who wasn't properly dressed, and chuckled.

"Use your magic to change into a kimono or something. Haha. They'll know you're an outsider if you wear those clothes."

She nodded.

"This is it. Home sweet home."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:11 am

"I've always been one, but alright."

I snapped and a replica of the clothes that Rukia had on, appeared on my body. I was now wearing a soul reaper's traditional uniform. I walked around a bit, admiring the sights of this other realm that I'd never visited before. This was really exciting stuff!

As I walked further in and down the path we'd appeared on, I came to a building. A building that seemed very important. And on it it read "Soul Society". I wondered if this could be the center of this realm. As if it governed the affairs that went on here, just like my kingdom. I walked in the doors and began to explore the building. Such a grand and amazing building as well.

"Wow, this is awesome."

My eyes spread wide with wonder. Rukia, finally getting to see their color for what they really were.

OOC: Mmkay. ^^ Whatever you wanna do.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:14 am

"Yeah, but you see, if they knew I brought a stranger I'd get in trouble. Haha."

Rukia walked ahead, stepping through the door to the main building. We showed Utena everything in the building and crossed paths with different Soul Reapers. A black cat crossed their paths as they walked throughtout the complex.

"It is awesome. You'll find some crazy-"

She stopped in her tracks and so did the cat. The feline turned it's head in their direction and gazed upon them with it's glowing yellow orbs.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next