MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 7 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:18 am

"Yeah no kidding. I mean, things are strange all over, so why should your world be any different? Also, I don't think you'd get in trouble for showing someone who is interested in this place around."

And then I noticed the cat looming up at us. I smiled, it was just so cute. It looked to be a cross between a kitten and a cat, not yet a fully grown adult. Its silken fur attracted me, as did its giant yellow eyes. I went to pick it up and cuddled it in my arms.

"Oh hello little one. How are you? You're so cute~."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:33 am

"Weeeeeeell, you'll probably see later on. Haha. There was a time I was almost executed for giving someone Soul Reaper power. He....He was also an outsider."

Rukia shot a glare at the cat, knowing exactly who it was. The black cat purred and the started licking Utena.

"I bet you like how that feels Yoruichi."

She folded her arms.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:36 am

"Well, that sounds cruel, but I'm sure it happened a long time ago. And everything's alright now, so no need to worry about the past right?"

I chuckled and laughed as she licked me. I continued to pet her and play with her body. I listened in for her name. Yoruichi? So she was a girl? But Rukia was talking about her as if she were a person and suddenly she seemed all grumpy. I wondered why. I curiously held Yoruichi in my arms and then turned to Rukia.

"Is something the matter Rukia? You seem a little upset? You allergic to cats or something?"

I chuckled and hugged Yoruichi more. Such a cute little cat. ^^~
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:46 am

"Yeah, I guess....."

That blasted cat was just messing up their moment. Now Yoruichi was getting all the attention and Rukia did not like this one bit. She started tapping her feet and frowned.

"Yoooooruichi......Don't you have somewhere else to be?"

Yoruichi turned her head towards Rukia and smiled.

"Rukia, this girl, she doesn't smell like she belongs here."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:53 am

My eyes went wide and I almost dropped the cat, but I didn't thankfully.

"Whoa whoa whoa, the cat... the cat can talk?"

I blinked, so confused. She was right, I didn't belong there, but a talking cat was just something else. That was just... new. And Rukia seemed grumpy. Geez, was this the emotional realm or what?

Meanwhile...

"Mmm, your muscles are so strong, Raijin. You're soooo fit~"

"Yeahhh, you really are. You have such a hot body. I just wanna..."

And both of them had laid their hands on him. Sakura was playing around with his hair gently, brushing her fingers through it, and Nami was making circles with her fingers on his chest and trailing around light touches to his torso area, meanwhile lightly squeezing his arm and dragging her nails softly across it. They really were into him and they'd get him, one way or another.

"Come here Rai..."

"Why don't you prove how much of a man you really are to us?"

Both of them sort of sighed out seductively, pressing closer to him. It was a clear sight that this dude was getting lucky to anyone who wanted to watch.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:06 am

Rukia facepalmed herself. Did she really managed to find out that Utena was a stranger that quickly? Damn.

"Yes, she's a stranger. I was just showing her around the building, that's all. Don't worry, she's not a normal human. Her name's Ut-"

"Rukia, I think I can ask for her name don't you think? And sweety, this cat goes by the name of Yoruichi."

Yoruichi grinned and jumped out of Utena's hold. After stretching out she performed a little transformation. That small black cat had become a dark skinned female with long purple hair. Her yellow eyes locked with Utena's and boy were they intimidating. Rukia on the other hand went red and turned the other way.

"Yoruichi!!"

"Whaaaaat? Oh, am I naked?"

Turned out that she was in the nude.

--------------

Back at the hot springs Raijin continued to lay on the rubble. His body was being felt up by the two girls. They were all over him. He closed his eyes and smiled. Must have been the Uchiha charm.

"How would you want me to prove that?"

When he opened his eyes the Sharingan were activated. Right now he was looking like a true boss. He wrapped his arms around them both, looking at the hot springs owner who stared in disbelief.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:22 am

I watched as she leaped from my arms.

"Well yeah, she just told me your name was Yoruichi. It's nice to meet yo-".

And before I could complete that sentence, my eyes went wide with shock. She managed to transform into a human. I guessed that she wasn't a cat to begin with, she could just transform into one to seem more inconspicuous. I watched as she locked eyes with me. She was intimidating and sexy all the same, and I shamed myself for even thinking those things. I blushed and turned away, unable to look at her naked form, thus dishonoring a woman's body.

"Y-Youruichi, please... p-put some clothes on."

I managed to stammer out. Boy, this was taking such a wrong turn in the road.

Meanwhile...

"I don't know. Why don't you show us that.... mmm, enormous strength of yours?"

Sakura stopped messing with his hair and started to trace and squeeze at his biceps. It seemed in this moment that Nami was the most daring as she trailed her hands to his hips and even lower than that, to, well, you can guess where.

"Or perhaps you could just ravage us with your amazing charms, Uchiha boy?"

A flirtatious giggle popped out of Nami's mouth as she did some handwork, if you catch my drift. Raijin, to all the guys who were still around in the area, had to be considered the luckiest guy around.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:48 am

"Yeah Yoruichi! Put some clothes on! Everyone will see you!"

Deep inside Rukia prayed that Utena did not enjoy that sight. For if she did, all hope would be lost.

"Yeah. Yeah, I know. Now let's see here."

Yoruichi had used some technique to make clothes instantly appear over her body. She had an orange jacket and black spandex pants with boots. This was her choice of attire that she felt most comfortable with.

"You're a pretty one. So what's your name?"

She tied her hair into a ponytail as Rukia watched jealously.

-----------------

Raijin chuckled, these girls were just too cute. They were also on the attack; and it was working. Nami was using her hand to touch that area, somewhat arousing the Uchiha. He started to blush and looked at her.

"Ravage you with my charms. Would you two want to be ravaged by charms? If so, how about we find a place where people aren't watching us."

He smirked and gestured towards the crowd of people who were getting some entertainment out of this.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:00 am

I blushed and waited for her to put some clothes on. And when I looked again, she wad fully clothed. I blinked,

"Interesting, another ninja?"

I realized I'd spoken out of key, if that were possible, of conversation. She'd asked me a question and I totally disregarded it. Silly me.

"Sorry, it's just that I have this friend who is a ninja, like you. Just, I don't know if he can do things like that. Anyhow. My name is Utena. It's a pleasure to meet you Yoruichi."

I smiled at the compliment. I didn't receive them a lot. And yet, I was clueless as to what Rukia was doing or feeling, or rather that Yoruichi was flirting with me. I was just being kind and offering a greeting. I bowed before her and then stood back up, retaining my same form. Then I itched my back.

"Heyyyyy Rukia, can I change back to my normal clothes? These things are starting to itch.".

I continued scratching the impossible itch.

Meanwhile...

The girls continued to do what they were doing to the boy they both had the hots for. Back with Rukia, they were known as the trio. Why? Rukia had a cold alluring icy charm that would lure the attention of boys at first, catch their eyes. And then the others, Nami and Sakura, would move in. Sakura would take the direct approach, and if there was a girl somewhere, Nami would use them to her advantage. They were all smart like that, even if Rukia didn't really approve and she only did it to not blow her cover that much. To be perfectly honest, as she was with me, she didn't really like boys all that much.

But nonetheless, they both giggled and nodded. Nami stopped her handwork and Sakura stopped her gentle caresses to his arms.

"We'll just hold onto you. Why don't you just take us someplace? We'll go wherever you please."

"Yeah, show us some of your tricks, if you will."

They were referring to his ability to be able to supposedly poof in and out at random times, perhaps whenever he wanted. If he could successfully perform that and poof himself into the bed with these two ladies, well the story would become very clear where this is going to end up.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:23 am

"Another? You know another one? Oh, your friend. I thought you were talking about someone else."

Yoruichi sighed in relief and then eased back into the conversation. She stood with her hip out and both hands rested at her sides.

"Utena, such a nice name. You also are very respectful. I like her already Rukia."

Rukia stood silent. She didn't want to let her talk to Utena but at the same time didn't want to interrupt and seem rude. Then Utena directed a question towards her. Finally!

"Oh, yes! Of course. You can change back if you want."

"Where are you from Utena?"

"....."

----------------

"Well, if you do want to leave this pace we can. Hold tight. I hope Utena doesn't mind me using the guest room."

The Uchiha's eyes had transformed into their Eternal Mangekyo form granting him unique and incredible feats. He held onto both girls and began warping his figure, as well as theirs, out of the vicinity. Space was manipulated and within seconds they were gone; to appear in the guest room of the palace.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:35 am

"Hm? Well, I was talking about my friend Raijin. Yeah, I don't think you'd know him since I don't know you very well. And um, yes ma'am. I'm a prince, you know?"

I rubbed the back of my head nervously.

"And oh you think so? Thanks. Both yours and Rukia's names are pretty, I think."

I flashed a smile at the both of them in a sincere way. Then I found myself sighing in relief.

"Finally!" I exclaimed with great lung power. "I'm able to take this itchy thing off and replace it with my other clothes. Goodbye Soul Reaper clothes and..."

I waved my finger and my old clothes popped back on me. They fit me just as they did coming into this world, clothes that looked a bit royal, clothes that looked like a prince's clothes.

"Helloooooooo old clothes. It's great to have you back on me. Those other ones were so uncomfortable."

I smiled and the other clothes seemed to vanish into thin air with the snap of my fingers. Magic made everything easier. I was standing, now, in between Rukia and Yoruichi. Was something seriously bothering Rukia? Now I was beginning to become concerned, I sensed a very low drop in her "spiritual pressure" as she called it. I directed my attention towards her.

"Is everything okay, Rukia?"

I asked softly.

Meanwhile...

The Uchiha had managed to do it. They were in the guest room of the palace, my palace, and there appeared to be no one home. The girls giggled with uncontrollable delight. They were, not only impressed by the room they were in, but by the fact it was in a palace. They were even more attracted to him now that he had managed to pull off this neat little trick. The girls, one of them got up to turn off the lights in the room, the other to close the door, and then both found their ways back to Raijin and the bed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:58 am

"Raijin? Nope, I don't know him. Wait! Did you say you were a priiiiiince?"

Yoruichi leaned in towards Utena and rubbed her chin. That interest level bar was raised. She was dealing with a royal member from a different dimension. How often does that happen!? Utena's compliment then raised the blood flow a bit in those cheeks. Both Rukia and Yoruichi had blushed, but Rukia's was very red.

"Why thank you prince. I never have people saying things like that about my name."

"Neither do I...."

Rukia smiled and fell into a trance. A minor fantasy had been created in her mind as she stared at Utena. She was just so amazing. A true charmer. Utena's magic was put on display again. With just the move of a finger her clothes returned.

"Woooooooooow! That was very impressive prince."

Yoruichi stepped closer to Utena and leaned in. Her face was getting closer and closer until...

"No! Nothing's okay! I just! I-"

The ninja stopped and looked up at Rukia, who ran towards Utena. Se grabbed onto the prince and turned her body, leaning in herself. Then she did it; Rukia had planted her lips onto Utena's and kissed her. She couldn't take it anymore. A little more from Yoruichi and Rukia would have probably lost her chance.

"Oh my Rukia...Someone's digging the prince."

----------------

So the light went off and things happened. (xD)
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:10 am

I blushed and blinked, my eyes opening wide as she did that. If not Yoruichi was getting a little close to me, Rukia full on kissed me. Was ... were... they both into me? I gently pushed her off me and our lips separated. She'd stolen a kiss from my lips.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what was that Rukia? You... you kissed me?"

I blinked and touched my lips softly, confused at what just happened. And then I looked to Yoruichi as if she knew, for some clarification on the subject. All she had in her golden eyes were gleams of attraction as well. Somehow, I'd become more keen within this moment to who was attracted to me and what they were feeling in actuality. I looked to Yoruichi and then back to Rukia and then at Yoruichi again. I sighed and looked down, asking outright what was going on.

"Yes, I am a prince. And as the royal heir to the throne in my own realm, I demand to know what is going on here. Why did you kiss me Rukia? And Yoruichi, why are you so close? Do you two have some sort of inexplicable otherworldly attraction to me? Or is everyone in this realm a flirt?"

I questioned, frustrated and confused.

Meanwhile...a few hours later...

Sakura and Nami sighed in contentment after the act was done. They were fully unclothed and laying on either side of Raijin in the dark. All wore smiles on their faces and sighed in a dream like way. Still under the effects of euphoria, Sakura turned her head to where she believed Raijin's face was and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"You're amazing... "

And right after, Nami followed suit, kissing his cheek and giggling afterward.

"And you certainly proved to us you were a man with those amazing charms of yours."

Both were so happy to have been with Raijin that day, not a complaint in the air. And not a care or worry felt in any ounce of their bodies. The question was now; What to do?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:37 am

"Damn right she kissed you."

"Yes, I kissed you Utena...I'm sorry that I did it like that though."

Rukia's cheeks had gone a deep red. No longer was she that quiet, cool, and fierce type of girl at the hot springs. Yoruichi raised a brow and stood erect, laughing a bit to herself. She knew what was going on. The purple haired woman was no stranger to this game.

"Sweety, I was just close because I'm a natural flirt like that. It's so fun you know? Now Rukia, I think she's attracted to you."

"I am. I like Utena a lot. You just kept flirting with her and I lost it.....Besides, I thought you liked Soi Fon! Why are you talking to Utena like that!?"

Yoruichi's smirk had turned into a frown. Never did she believe that she'd hear that name again. It wasn't right to bring her name up, but Rukia just acted.

"Why would you bring her name up....?"

----------------------

Raijin sat up and stretched out. What just happened was amazing. They knew things that not even the girls from his home village knew about.

"Well, I'm glad I was amazing and I proved that to you. You two sure know a lot."

In reality, Raijin was the baby. He didn't know much about the act because he had never done it before. During his time in the village some of his friends did tell him about what the girls would do however.

"So what do you two want to do now?"

He jumped off the bed and walked towards the light switch, turning it on. Then he grabbed onto some pants and stepped into them.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:58 am

I blinked.

"I see, you're a natural flirt and so you just enjoy making people's faces red. I gotcha. As for Soi Fon, whoever she is, she isn't relevant right now. And even if you feel discontent at the mention of her name, I'm sure you two mean something to one another."

I said and then I turned my vision to Rukia.

"You're attracted to me? Of all possible people, what could have attracted you to me?"

I blinked confusedly. Things were certainly becoming quite... comedic.

Meanwhile...

"Like I don't know. We could go out and get some food."

"Or maybe we could go see if we can find Rukia or something."

"Yeah, or we could watch you train or something."

They both giggled and went to put on the clothes themselves, a little put off that he was so innocent.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:14 am

Yoruichi chuckled, Utena was always good at brightening the mood.

"You could put it like that. I do like making those faces red. It makes people look so cute. Soi Fon and I are nothing to each other though..."

As much as she wanted to believe that lie that escaped her lips, she couldn't. She still had some feelings for Soi Fon deep inside. There were also feelings for Urahara as well. It was just complicated.

"Yes, I'm attracted to you! You are so different Utena. You are funny, you are just, you fight for what's good. Something about you just reminds me of.....of him."

Rukia had her love in the past. That man was Ichigo. After he had gotten with Orahime things just turned upside down for the poor girl. No longer would she be able to see him because of his return to Earth. She just gave up. Meeting Utena was like meeting him all over again. There was still some hope for her to love again.

------------------------

The Uchiha scratched his head and looked up at the ceiling. What the hell were Utena and Rukia doing? He couldn't find an answer to it.

"You two hungry? Because I'm starving. You know, I don't know where they went. You could also see me train after we munch on something."

Just what were they going to eat? It wouldn't hurt asking the butler.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:24 am

"Oh I see. So I remind you of someone... I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or something else, but not quite an insult? Rukia, you're my friend and I'm glad to have met you, but do you really have an attraction for me, or are you just falling in love with your memories again?"

I sighed and said relatively out of character for me. It was kind of cold of me to say something like that, but I'd been hurt in the past too and I didn't intend to go through that hurt again. I was smart when it came to the matters, the will and mostly the protection of my heart. I didn't just give it away to anyone. I blinked and turned to Yoruichi, sensing that she was lying and then turning my back to both of them, crossed my arms.

"Right now, I don't know what to believe, what to think or even what to say. But I'm going to speak whatever comes to mind anyway. Rukia, I think you and I need to talk this out instead of just ignoring it and leaving it for later. Yoruichi, don't bother trying to cover up your feelings with that lie. You know it's false, Rukia knows it's false and I know it's false. I can see it in your eyes when Rukia mentioned her name. You miss her. That's why you're discontent. You want to hold her, and yet she won't let you. You want to grow closer and yet you're too lazy to do anything about it, so you remain at distance with her. And sure things may have gone great in the past, but now they aren't, and it sucks since your heart still beats irregularly for her. I know how that feels. I know what it's like and it stinks. But, you have the option to correct that. I say go find her and tell her she's a whole chunk of your world. That is something, even the greatest trained, most cold hearted people cannot block out of their thoughts."

I said my speech before glancing over my shoulder, wondering if she would do what I asked her to do and if Rukia would say another word. I needed to know what was truly going on here. And then like magic, a figure appeared from the shadows, leaning against a wall. She wore a smirk and a white coat, much alike to the ones I'd seen around town.

"Inspirational speech there, stranger. I have to wonder where you're from, how old you are and what your status is to be able to speak like that and look so... scrawny and young. You don't look a day over 15."

The voice penetrated the air eerily. It held a sort of hardened quality to it. Like it'd seen nothing but hard training, hard battling and hard decisions over the course of its use.

"Oh and if it isn't Yoruichi. Finally back to stay or are you just popping in for another visit?"

She remarked sarcastically as she approached further onto the floor and into the light. This woman was none other than Soi Fon.

Meanwhile...

"Yes let's go get some food and then watch you train!"

"Yeah like totally!"

And with that, they were off to locate a food source and then a place to watch Raijin train. Things were looking up for him.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:47 am

".......Yes....You do."

A tear had rolled down Rukia's cheeks. What Utena had said, even though she was being honest and all that, had hurt her so much. Indeed she was in love with her memories but there was a chance that Utena would be better than Ichigo. That she'd end up with happiness with the prince.

"You know what Utena, you're right. You've got me. I still think about her and I just can't do anything about it! But that feeling is still mutual and I know it! Maybe she shou-"

That voice had pierced the air! The voice of the woman who was giving Yoruichi these emotional problems, Soi Fon! Yoruichi turned to her as she disrespectfully made herself known. That was just her, a Soul Reaper who experienced it all. A battle scarred warrior who wasn't afraid to express herself.

"Soi Fon, you should know the answer to that....And that was one hell of an entrance, you're always good at that."

She glared at the captain.

---------------------

"Okay, that sounds good to me. Let's go check the kitchen out."

Raijin walked out of the room and looked left to right. He walked down the hallway for a good minute, expecting the two girls to follow him. Finding the kitchen he entered and found himself watched by the chefs.

"Hey, I'm a friend of Utena's, you think you could cook us up a meal please. Dinner for three."

He smiled with hopes of the man agreeing to his request. With a simple nod the chef gave some commands to the others and they started to cook. How nice they were, doing this for a stranger.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:54 am

I sighed and couldn't stand myself for doing that to Rukia. I hated saying those things, but it was something she needed to hear and think about before her disillusionment led her to further pain. I couldn't even turn to face her. I looked down at the floor, and then began to walk out of the room towards the back of the building. I didn't know where I was going, perhaps there was an open field for training somewhere? And it turns out, as I continued walking, I was right. It was in these grasses, that I laid down and stared up at the sky, letting the wind blow through my pink locks of hair.

Soi Fon smirked and continued to approach Yoruichi, knowing now that they were alone.

"So, despite you being around, and my grand entrance, you do have a purpose here it seems. Talking to that stranger and Rukia, interesting. And about a topic most intriguing...."

Her smirk grew as she chuckled to herself confidently.

"So you do still think about me, do you, Yoruichi-sama?"

And the gleam in Soi Fon's eyes went back to being slightly playful.

Meanwhile...

"So does Utena like own this palace?"

"Must be rich, if she does. Dang, this is nicer than those buildings we saw when we were with Rukia, remember, Saku?"

"Yeah, and bigger too. This is just... a lot to deal with."

And then their eyes sparkled watching the chefs prepare the food professionally and how nice they were being to Rajin at one simple request. Needless to say, they were impressed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:14 am

Rukia stood there to herself, thinking of what Utena had said. She wiped the tears from her eyes and watched the prince walk off to the back. Emotional times these were.

"Yes, I still think of you Soi Fon. I think about all those times we spent with each other. Just me and you. When I trained you and all. Now the question is, do you think about me?"

Yoruichi approached Soi Fon to the point that they met. She tilted her head and smirked, looking into her former student's eyes. Still to this day did she find her to be the beautiful assassin that she'd trained in the past.

------------------------

"Yes, Utena owns this palace. It's beautiful isn't it? I still can't believe this is how reconstruction came out."

He observed the walls and then stopped. Something that Nami had said caught his attention.

"What buildings?"

Raijin turned to them with curiosity. Maybe it could help him find out where Utena had gone.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:23 am

"Well, well, so the big tough Yoruichi of the famous Shihoin clan has some secrets after all. It seems my presence still sits in your thoughts. And the answer to that question would be..."

Soi Fon watched her approach her, and get closer. Now their bodies were touching as she stared down into her eyes. Soi Fon could just look up into Yoruichi's and blush, momentarily spacing out and losing track of what she was saying. She cleared her throat and then turned her gaze to Rukia for a moment.

"So ... that stranger just walked out of here after giving that whole speech to Yoruichi about love and the heart and all, and you're just gonna stand here and do nothing about it?! Are you a fool Rukia? It's like I don't even know you anymore! Go after her, or I will for you."

That was Soi Fon, encouraging in her own way. She'd wait till Rukia was gone to answer the question. Once she was out of earshot she continued and turned her focus back to Yoruichi.

"And the answer to that question is... How can I not?"

She smirked.

"You were after all, the person who made the most difference in my life. My former mentor, my best friend. So even if my thoughts neglect you, my heart doesn't. Yoruichi, why don't we stop pretending, hm?"

And there it was, Soi Fon's genuine smile. It'd been years since that was seen.

Meanwhile...

"Oh like the buildings where Rukia lives. They're all nice and shiny and they look expensive."

"Yeah, it seems like no ordinary person would live in those types of things, y'know? I mean yeah, they seem old, but they're all very pretty and way over the top pricy. You'd have to be ridiculously respected to get a good deal for that type of house."

"Oh and it's in this place. Rukia has taken us there before, but we don't remember much about the experience of it. We don't even remember it's name, we were too taken with the sights of everything else. And only she knows how to get there. When we tried to ask her, she wouldn't tell us anything. She just said if you ask again, I'll like rip your heads or something, so we never asked again."

They both watched the chefs cook, hungry after their session in the dark. Both of them weren't already intelligent, and so holding this "complicated level" of a conversation might prove difficult for them.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Yoruichi smiled. Under all of that toughness, Soi Fon was still that caring person. Her words reached Rukia. They had immediately awakened her from that drift into space. Maybe she still had a chance with Utena, just maybe. With a nod Rukia ran after the pink haired prince.

"Thank you so much Soi Fon!"

With that encouragement she tracked Utena down and stopped in her tracks. Letting out a few pants she turned to her.

"I'm so sorry Utena for comparing you to Ichigo.....It was the truth. But now I believe you have something more. I believe me and you can work."

On the other side of the building Yoruichi comforted Soi Fon with her own words. She also moved closer to her, embracing her in a hug. Soi Fon would feel Yoruichi's breasts against her chest and her warm flesh. She laid her head on her shoulders and closed her eyes.

"Let's.....My beloved Soi Fon."

--------------------

"Really? I've never seen such houses around the hot springs before. After all she did say she lived half a mile away..."

He thought about it for a good minute and then remembered what Utena had said. Something about a 'Soul Society'. What exactly was this Soul Society that she mentioned? Only she knew how to get there? By the sounds of it, it seemed like this place was beyond reach by a normal human. Back at the springs he did feel something coming from the girl.

"Interesting...."

Well, the food was done. The chefs laid out plates of food for the three guests to dine on. This was looking so good.

"Let's eat girls!"

He grabbed the utensils set for them and started eating from one of the plates.

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:03 am

"And all these years, gone unspoken of, perhaps a bit, but not enough to drastically change anything. Yoruichi Shihoin... you're in love with me, aren't you?"

Soi Fon smiled and was instantly comforted by both her words and her actions alike. Though her actions got a redder color to appear in Soi Fon's cheeks and remain there, she eventually complied with the taller woman's requests to disregard any complications that stood in their relationship before. And so fate would have it, Soi Fon took this wonderfully opportune moment to smile softly, lean upwards, wrap her arms around Yoruichi's neck and press her lips tenderly to hers. The normal distanced and controlled Soi Fon was now showing the innermost emotions that rested in her heart. And the funny part; She never regretted one bit of it.

Meanwhile, I was laying on the grasses outside, and then footsteps settled in back of me. I peeked my head up, sitting up to view who had come to find me. It was Rukia. My eyes watched in curiosity, and then, while trying to catch her breath, she apologized to me. She told me she was sorry she ever compared me to her past love. She told me words that I, truthfully, would have never expected to come from any female's mouth towards my ears. And in this apology, she was confirming her feelings for me, that was a shock. I blinked and stood up as the winds lightly blew on the field.

"Well, it's fine, I understand the complicated nature that comes with emotions, so no need to apologize for feeling all that and saying something you might have regretted. I understand, I remind you of a happier time, when you really were in love and this guy he was wonderful. You have to understand something else Rukia. It's not that I wanted to hurt you. I wanted to protect you. I wanted to make sure you weren't just deluding yourself and falling in love with your memories again. I wanted to make sure your feelings were genuine. I'm not very good with these speech things, or my feelings or feelings at all really. But just know that, I care for you Rukia. You're one of my friends as of recent and I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Now, if you would please do me a favor..."

I paused and smiled, showing I'd forgiven her for what she said back there.

"What attracts you to me, what about makes me so likable to you? And... is it really me you see or is it Ichigo? And I promise this time, I'm just inquiring for my own sake."

I sat back down on the grassland and patted a seat next to me to sit. I hoped she'd join me.

Meanwhile...

"Yeah let's!"

"Totally!"

And all of them dug into the food that was set in front of them. All hungry, acting as if they were famished. Which they truly weren't. But still.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:18 pm

"Of course I am Soi Fon. My love for you will never cease....."

Yoruichi hugged onto her a little tighter. As their lips connected she blushed a bright red, wrapping her legs around Soi Fon's waist. Happiness overfilled the woman. She stared into Soi Fon's eyes, that is if she had them open, and smiled widely. What a moment this was. Surely this had made Yoruichi's day.

The ecstatic Rukia listened to Utena's words. These words were like music to the Soul Reaper's ears. If Utena cared about her then that would definitely be mutual. Actually, not only did Rukia care about her, she loved her! But that was already established.

"Utena, as I look at you now I not only see a kind hearted prince, but a piece to a puzzle. That missing piece that I have long sought after....Ichigo came close but I realize nowthat he didn't fit into that puzzle. You do. When I met you earlier I saw such courage, a girl who wanted the protect those who weren't able to defend themselves. Who spoke good things of her friend. A girl who feared nothing. You are just beautiful in all aspects..."

Rukia approached Utena and smiled.

"....Your hair, reminds me of Cherry Blossoms. Those eyes, as blue as the waters of the ocean. Those lips..."

Losing herself during her speech, Rukia closed her eyes, leaning in and gently pressing her lips with Utena's.

---------------------

Raijin had finished his food. To his surprise it was excellent; like five star restaurant excellent. He looked to the other two and waited for them to finish.

"Thank you so much."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:44 pm

Soi Fon smiled and lingered in the kiss for a little longer, then separating their lips softly. She still held onto Yoruichi.

"And that same thing goes for me too Yoruichi. I will always love you too."

Soi Fon smiled genuinely and hugged closer to her old mentor.

I blushed. Rukia really was in love with me, wasn't she? And yet again, she was kissing me. o.o I blinked and then softly relaxed into her lips, not kissing them back exactly. I wasn't all too sure how I felt. As our lips lightly separated, I blushed and touched my lips again.

"You kissed me again?"

I knew the rightful reason she did now, and that was at least better than what had happened before. I retracted and thought for a moment.

"W-what about my lips?"

I asked and blushed. She had said something about them before she kissed me and I was now curious as to what that was.

Meanwhile...

The chefs all smiled in return to the thanks and then went on their merry ways, letting the kids eat their meal.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next