MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 16 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 16 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 16 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 16 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 16 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:28 am

"Huh?" Yoruichi looked over to Soi Fon. "What's going on?" Raijin crossed his arms and leaned back. Even if she replied with such a cold tone it wasn't going to affect him. "Well, the look on your face just gives it away."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:33 am

"Frankly Utena... you're way too unbelievable. When I first met you, I did sense a strange power, a powerful power coming from you, but you don't expect me to sit here and believe that a God lends you his power when you're in a tight situation? Surely, you must take me to be some kind of moron if you want me to accept that as plausible."

She stood up and placed her hands on the table, looking directly at me. Never in my lifetime had I been so afraid of someone who was 4 inches shorter than me, give or take.

"Enough, that's what I've had. Enough of your story, there was no point to it, although providing entertainment for about 5 minutes. Now, I suggest you stop before you face the wrath of Suzumebachi. I ought to sting you 4 times for all of that stuff you just spewed out."

Her glare was menacing and I looked at her frightened. I couldn't move in my chair. And even though she and I were both still recovering, she probably could fight way better than I could right now. Geez, she really did have anger issues.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:49 am

Yoruichi couldn't believe what had just transpired. Soi Fon had lost her cool and ranted about how she didn't believe Utena. Not too long ago they were perfectly fine. "Soi Fon? Why are you acting like this? She was just telling her story....C'mon now. Don't have to get loud in here." What Soi Fon had did just angered Raijin to the point where he activated his Sharingan and stood from his chair. "You have no right to speak to her like that! She saved your life and that's how you treat her!? Why don't you tell Yoruichi the true reason why you've been acting like this. It boils your blood seeing her give Utena so much attention."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:56 am

Right away she felt her stomach drop. But, Soi Fon being who she was covered up that fact pretty well. She simply switched her glare to the boy who seemed to stand up in a fit of anger as well now too. He activated some special ability. Did he wish to fight? She knew perfectly well she couldn't fight, and she closed her eyes and shook her head, then restoring her gaze at him.

"And who asked you to butt in?"

She remarked coldly. Then she sighed and turned to Yoruichi, taking responsibility upon herself. When it came to her precious goddess, she couldn't help but feel all emotional again.

"... There was a sensation I had just now and it bursted free. That's all."

"You know Raijin, it's really alright. If she doesn't believe me, then she doesn't. But you and I know it's fully true. And Yoruichi seems to believe me too. What can I say? You can really win over everyone's heart, can you?"

I shrugged. It wasn't like she'd hurt me. I'd had worse experiences in my life than someone not believing me and I on no level believed this to be the end of our friendship. I didn't sense any tension between us now. But I did catch a glimpse in Soi Fon's eyes of extreme hurt and pain. I'd have to ask her about that later. Soi fon could just barely look Yoruichi in the eyes. She knew the drill, if she wanted anything out of her, she'd have to make her say it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:08 am

"No one did...And no one has to."

Raijin didn't take his eyes off of Soi Fon. He took his seat and just sat there. Utena was right. There was no need to get like that. If she didn't believe her she didn't believe her. What could you do? Yoruichi turned to Soi Fon and nodded. "I understand Soi Fon. It's okay. We're all friends here!" She gently placed her hand on Soi Fon's shoulder and smiled.

"Now now, let's enjoy our tea. Haha."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:13 am

"I believe the emotion was jealousy."

She looked down, a little ashamed she'd felt such a petty emotion. She thought she could cast it out. But, just like anger, it was something she wasn't able to suppress very well. She couldn't even look up into the eyes of Yoruichi anymore, however comforting they were. She wanted to just leave.

"Jealous? Of what?"

"You're clueless aren't you?"

"Well, I really don't know... Would you mind to tell me?"

"Why would I do that?"

"I'm your friend, I don't want to harm you."

"Perhaps we could chat about this privately later. I do have a few things I've been meaning to ask you."

"Sure." I smiled and Soi Fon was once more pacified. She sat down and took a deep breath letting all the tension go. What made her so angry? I suppose I would find that out later, wouldn't I?

OOC: I need you to do me a favor bro. I'm going to time skip to tonight, can you play Soi Fon for me and I'll play Utena and we'll have a talk..?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:22 am

Yoruichi sighed and stood up from the table. These two needed time to themselves. She collected all of the cups and the pot and placed them in the sink. "Kisuke can wash these when he wakes up. I'm going to get some groceries to make a meal for tonight. You two better behave while I'm gone or else...." She squinted her eyes and raised a fist. Then she walked over to the door and slid her feet into wooden sandals. "Raijin, you're coming with me! Now let's go!" They needed some time to themselves and Yoruichi was well aware of it.

Raijin followed behind. As much as he wanted to stay to make sure Utena was alright he knew leaving was the right thing to do. They both left the house and were on their way.

OOC: Gotcha sis!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:24 am

OOC: Or we could do things that way. lol. Think you could play Soi for me?

And we were left alone like that. I knew I'd have to talk to her, just how to start things. I figure I let her go first and allow me to think a little on the things I wanted to say. After all, she did seem like she wanted to get to know me better. Even if we were friends, she didn't quite fully trust me yet, and that was fine. But I'd give a reason for her to trust me. I looked at her, kindly awaiting her questions or commentary.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:31 am

Soi Fon stood silent for a few minutes. There were so many things that were caged inside. She wanted to let them out but how? Utena was good on her terms but she didn't really know if she would be capable of understanding. After all she is young. No! This was the right time. It was either now or never. "Utena....About what happened earlier. When I said I was jealous..I was jealous of you." Admitting this to her was difficult. Soi Fon was very prideful.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:34 am

OOC: Thanks! Very Happy

"Jealous of me? But why...?"

I blinked. Truthfully, I didn't see the need to be jealous of me for anything. I was new to this realm and knew absolutely nothing about it, well except for what I've experienced during battle and even that I'm still processing. Soi Fon seemed like she had everything together, like she had a lot going on up inside that big brain of hers. I knew this was hard for her, and it would be hard for me too, but this is how friends are made and I wouldn't think any less of her. I listened in for more.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:45 am

"Jealous of you because....because..because of the way Yoruichi was looking at you. You and her had a connection that I fail to establish. The way she looked you in the eyesand you looked back. I can't do that. I wish I could but I-I just can't." This was notlike her. Soi Fon wasn't the type to just release all of her problems and have "girl talk" withithers. She was tough! Unfortunately for her, at this point she was just like any normal distressed female. "The truth is, I love Yoruichi! I truly do! She is my everything! I just don't have it in me to tell her directly....I've always wanted to. The thought of me and her being together...Even though I know we can't...." A tear streamed down her cheek.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:49 am

"Why can't you directly tell her you love her? I mean from what it seemed like she full on well returns your feelings."

I tried to scoot a little closer and listen in. Gosh that tear that ran down her cheek. I just wanted to be able to gently wipe it away but I couldn't reach. Not that touching her would be the best idea either. But this girl... she really did have some issues she just needed to release. It's okay, I'd be there for her, since it seems like no one was before. Bearing all this kind of feeling alone, it's the worst thing to do to a kid, more or less, anyone with a heart; And Soi fon's was most certainly in tact.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:57 am

"I don't see the point. I know I love her and maybe that feeling is mutual, but we just can't be....I don't want to be left again. I used to serve as her guard and one day she just disappeared. She left me alone....I don't wamt that to happen again. I'm a captain here andshe lives her own life in the human world with Kisuke....I don't want to get hurt..." It was there that Soi Fon had begun crying hysterically. The weight was finally off of her chest.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:03 am

"I'd come to you, but I don't think I can move. Care to walk over this way?"

As Soi Fon did so, I threw my arms around her in a warm hug. She needed one right about now. I then took my thumb and wiped some of the tears flowing down her face.

"I looked into the same eyes you did, Soi. And you know something, even if she lives in the human world with this guy Urahara, and even if you're a captain here and can't betray your duties... she doesn't seem like she's going to give up on you. Her heart is completely taken with you. She's in love, just like you are. You've no reason to cry over something that's good right?"

I was horrible with speeches, but I was trying. Or maybe it was just because it dealt with feelings, but still, I had to go on.

"Those eyes told me she'd never leave you, ever again. And I'll tell you a secret, on the battlefield, she confessed something to you while you're down and out."

I leaned in closer so it would actually be like a secret between two friends.

"She told me she didn't have the courage to tell you how she felt before and that's why she ran off like that. She always failed to realize that you were in front of her this whole time, she just couldn't face that fact. She knew how you felt about her, and she knew how she felt about you, but she wasn't quite ready to deal with those feelings. Now she is, and she's not going to leave you, I can assure you that much. In those golden eyes, I saw a strong resolve to stay by your side for as long as you guys live. And I... well, all I was reminded of when I saw her was a past love of mine in my own world. That's all, and feelings came rushing back to me. But I know she belongs to you, and I would never do something that hurts or endangers the well being of my friends."

I smiled and held out my pinky.

"This is something we do in my world. Whenever we want to make a promise that lasts forever, we join our pinky fingers together and say the promise. And I, from this moment on, promise to not only keep your secret safe with me, but to always make sure to find the better way to do things, if that makes sense. So what do you say? Can we be good friends?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Utena's words reached Soi Fon and her heart. This girl was so helpful, even after all that has happened between them. She locked her pinky with Utena's and smiled. "Thank you so much Utena! We definitely can." With one last sniffle she leaned in towards Utena and hugged her. All of her emotions had been released thanks to her. Now was time to build up the relationship.

Kisuke slowly stood up and rubbed his head. "I think I'm going to need some medicine." He looked to the two and realized that Soi Fon was hugging Utena with a smile on her face. "I must be seeing things...I'm going to the hot springs. I need to relax myself before I lose it." He stepped out the door after taking a bag and left.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:26 pm

"Oh hello. Who are you?"

I blinked and just continued to hold Soi Fon in the hug. She seemed to like it, it brought her comfort and I was glad. I looked to the strange man who'd just walked in.

"You must be the owner of this house... What's your name, sir?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:33 pm

"Huh?" Kisuke stopped at the door. That girl with the pink hair had just called to him. The man wasn't in the mood to talk but hey, the hospitality had to be good right? "The name's Kisuke Urahara kid. What's yours?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:37 pm

"My name's Utena. Utena Tnejou. It's nice to meet you Kisuke, oh and thank you for uh nursing me back to health. I know it must have been quite some job."

I smiled and brushed through Soi's hair awkwardly. I fiddled with her braids, finding amusement with them. I wanted to tell her my story... but was it really the right time to?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:44 pm

"Yeah, no problem. Now you too enjoy yourselves. Feel free to use whatever you want to use." He stepped out and closed the door. Soi Fon was just enjoying Utena playing with her hair. "So what's it like back where you live?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:51 pm

"Thanks."

I thanked the man and watched him walk back into his room, only now to hear Soi Fon asking me a question. I blinked.

"Hm, well it's sure different from this place. Definitely."

I smiled and continued twirling the little braids in my hands. I even pulled on it very gently and lightly, careful not to hurt her, finding my own amusement with the rings at the ends. She had a unique style.

"Well, back home... it's... nice I suppose. I like to get out and adventure and travel, I'm sort of like a free spirit at heart. No, more like an adventurer. I want to see new places and explore. There's always fun in that, and no matter where I go, I know there will be some kind of challenge that will help to make me that much stronger. Well, I never really took the time to sit down and think about it like that, but there you go. I'm a prince..."

I smiled awkwardly. That might start a new topic all its own. Maybe.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:23 pm

Soi Fon's eyes widened. Did she really have the honor of battling alongside a prince? "You're really a prince? I always find myself with someone who is of some kind of royalty." She started to giggle. "That's so cool. Maybe one day I'll be able to visit you in your world."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:30 pm

"Well if you want to, sure. I can have it so the portal will allow you through any time you want to come visit. But I'm afraid, portal spells have never been something I was good at. And they're a bit of a challenging spell even for a witch of my experience and power. I'll have to get that Kisuke's help on this one."

I smiled and stopped playing her hair. She giggled, it seemed Soi wasn't so mean and angry all the time. In fact, beneath that hard outer shell, there lay a mushy and warm heart.

"But uh yes. I-I am a prince. It was my dream to become one when I was younger, so it's sort of surprising to me that it, well, actually came true." I laughed amused.

"My kingdom... I am its protector. I'm always killing some kind of monster, or pushing back creatures to the forests from which they came. The king always tells me that I shouldn't be risking my blood out there now that it's royal. Well, the truth is, my blood isn't any more or less special than yours or Raijin's or anyones really. I'm adopted into princehood. My real parents.. are dead. Have been."

The sunlight caught my eyes just right and appeared to make them glow as if my recollection was some kind of mini movie. I sighed, my chest heaving a heavy one and I just continued to hold Soi Fon in my arms. Now it was I who needed comfort.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Soi Fon was relaxed in Utena's arms. Rarely would one ever see her in this state. Utena was practically putting her into a trance with her voice and the fidgeting of her hair. "Don't worry Utena, maybe one day you'll reunite with your parents in the afterlife...." Her eyes were beginning to shut. Soi Fon was so comfortable right now that she was beginning to fall asleep. Utena really did know how to make her feel good. "Utena...Thank you for....everything."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:15 pm

"Uh no problem, hehe."

I replied awkwardly and smiled. She seemed so relaxed, and I continued to lightly finger through her hair, stroking it.

"What are friends for?"

I looked downward thinking back on that memory, contemplating if I should tell her or not.

"But I'm afraid... I cannot be reunited with my parents, I don't plan on dying any time soon, and well they were gone when I was a little kid. Killed in some traumatic accident I can just barely recall. It was horrible, and then this prince came in on his white horse and wiped my tears away and told me everything was going to be okay. He told me to believe in myself and grow up to be strong and noble and kind and to never lose that spark I had even when I was a child. He gave me this ring as not only proof of his word, but he said, it should lead me to him one day."

There was a somewhat dreamier and softer quality to my voice. Even though I knew I was more predominantly attracted to women; One couldn't help but notice the love and admiration I carried for the prince. I sighed and giggled a little, continuing.

"So that's it. He impressed me so much, I wanted to be just like him. And I guess here I am today."

In a way, I was almost telling her a bedtime story.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:27 pm

"Believe....in.....yourself." Just like that Soi Fon was asleep. She'd begin dreaming about the prince's words to Utena. How they could apply to her and Yoruichi. Finally, Soi Fon would know what to do. Her breathing was gentle as she slept in Utena's arms. Kisuke was also on his bed sleeping; except he was snoring very loudly.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next