MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 15 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 15 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 15 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 15 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 15 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:26 am

"I see."

That was the only thing the captain could think of to say. She couldn't think of anything else. All her thoughts were on was the condition of her friends and the battle. He was right, she could feel the damage Harribel dealt to her bones. It wasn't to be taken lightly. And that's when she heard a voice. Yoruichi's voice. It spoke with such power and silk at the same time. Soi fon was relieved to hear her goddess's voice protrude the air.

"Yoruichi..?"

Soi fon called out to make sure she knew where she was. And for once she sounded almost happy. She wanted to see how Yoruichi was healing from the battle.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:38 am

"Yes, but all will be we-" Interrupted by the opening door, Raijin silenced himself and looked to see who was entering the room. Before him and Soi Fon was a bandaged Yoruichi who appeared to be in the nude. She looked to Soi Fon and smiled. "Soi Fon!! You're alright!" Yoruichi jumped onto the bed and embraced her in a hug. It wasn't long until she realized the damage Soi Fon had sustained and decided to let go. "Oh! I'm sorry! I'm just so happy to see that you're okay!" Raijin stood against the wall. Completely silent and still. Yoruichi paused and turned her head toward the cloaked boy. "Who the hell is that?? He looks creepy standing there like that."

Kisuke was in the other room unconscious and drooling on the floor. What he had seen was the perfect creation. "Oooooooh Yoruichi....Your curves are so nice..."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:50 am

Soi fon was thrilled to see that Yoruichi was okay. She was able to walk and function properly, which was good. And it seemed her wounds were healing up nicely. And then a sudden realization came upon the bandaged captain.

She was nude.

Without a moment more Soi's face turned completely red. As red as any ripe tomato. If that wasn't enough, she was hugging her, which only increased the color in Soi fon's cheeks to crimson. She could barely maintain a thought, much less speak a word. She cringed a bit from the injuries and that, by luck, woke her up.

"I don't know.. He still hasn't identified himself. But he knows utena." Soi was able to manage even though she felt fuzzy from well, Yoruichi.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:58 am

"A friend of Utena's? Hmmm." She got off the bed and approached Raijin, bending over in front of Soi Fon to see under his hood. The Uchiha lowered his head and then gestured for her to move back. "I really don't need to identify myself. I've come to get Utena and that's it..." He was obviously bothered. Maybe it was the fact that his friend was severely injured and unconscious. That she could have been killed for all he'd known.

"Whoah, what an attitude. He's kind of like you Soi Fon. Hehe." She looked back at her and walked over to the bed again, sitting down. "Mind sharing the blanket?" Yoruichi tugged on the blanket and slid some of it onto herself to cover up. "I wonder how Utena's doing..."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:05 am

Soi fon was still blushing crimson and without much hesitation shared the blanket with Yoruichi. The goddess was very commanding and she was in no position to refuse. But the thing that made Soi fon even shyer was that under the covers, she wasn't dressed really either. She knew they had to undress her to take to her wounds... But this was almost like getting into bed with Yoruichi. A fantasy she thought not quite like this. Needless to say, she was speechless and somewhat in a daze.

And as if it were magic, within the next few minutes, my eyes began to flutter open weakly. I looked up at the ceiling, my vision readjusting to the sudden light and comfort of the place I was in now rather than at Hueco Mundo. I looked around and muttered...

"Where.. Where am I? Oh.. My head.. And ah, my whole body.. It hurts but.. What is this place?"

I looked around in wonder and then I remembered! Everybody!

"Soi Fon! Yoruichi! You here?"

I called out.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:22 pm

Yoruichi laid back onto the pillow. Both of her hands were rested underneath her head as she looked up at the ceiling. She then heard Utena's voice calling for her and Soi Fon. "Utena! We're here in the next room! If you can move just come in!" Her eyes then shifted to Soi Fon. "You showed that Espada who the boss was back there. You also protected me....." Yoruichi's golden eyes were looking into Soi Fon's. She also had a smile on her face.

All Raijin could do was continue to stand there. He'd walk into Utena's room but what was the point? Pretty soon she'd be joining them. And he prayed that she was at least dressed.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Soi fin could barely maintain eye contact with the big beautiful golden eyes that belonged to Yoruichi. She seemed to have an even darker red color in her cheeks as it appeared the flash goddess was flirting with her. She did have that suggestive tone in her silken, inviting voice. Soi's heart nearly skipped a beat when Yoruichi complimented her; finally recognition.

Then she caught into the voice of Utena calling out to them. She peeked her up, then cringed from the damage done to her back.

I nodded and it took me a few minutes but eventually I'd managed to get up on my feet. I noticed crutches beside my bed. And then I witnessed the inability of my leg, my arm had thankfully returned to its function from healing. I sighed, that battle really had messed me up. I noticed I was clothed in my underwear and that where my bra used to be was replaced by bandages with blood stains on them. I looked around the room, searching for something I could cover myself with. Immediately I caught sight of some boys pajama pants laying around. Aha! That was it! I didn't know whose they were but they were better than nothing. I placed them on my body carefully, using the bed for support.

"Okay.. Pants are on. Now where's my jacket...?"

I briefly looked around and spotted the blue prince's jacket a little dirtied with the soil and sands from Hueco Mundo, bloodied with well my blood, and a little torn in places. So I managed to get up again and use my crutches to maneuver myself over to it. Gently and carefully, I slid it on sleekly, first my arms and then adjusting it to fit around my body. The jacket was left open. I nodded, thinking I looked acceptable enough and headed for the other room where my friends were.

"Hey everyone... I'm glad to see you are all alright." I smiled and watched my two new friends. And then I noticed someone else standing there. "Raijin...?" I couldn't believe it. Was that really him? What was he doing here?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Yoruichi giggled to herself and poked at Soi Fon's crimson cheeks, taunting her a bit. "Aww. Look at Soi Fon's cheeks. They're so red. You look like a tomato. It's so cute." She then turned her attention to Utena, who had just walked in with some crutches. "Well look at who it is. Our knight in shining armor. Hey, creepy guy, just to let you know, your friend here saved us."

Raijin shifted himself and looked at Utena, pulling his hood down. "Yes, it's me Utena. I was looking all over for you. What happened? And who are these people?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:24 pm

I chuckled lightly to myself as she made the knight joke. If I could scratch the back of my head and not lose balance I would have. Then my friend revealed himself by pulling down his hood and weakly I smiled.

"Well you remember the girls we met at the hot springs? One of them took an interest with me and we just sorta started talking. Then she showed me this realm and I met these two. Soi fon and Yoruichi. Even though when I met her she was a cat. She's a ninja like you, Rai."

I kindly said. Then I continued.

"As for all this.. I'm sorry to have worried you. But Rukia, the girl that showed me this realm, and I went to Hueco Mundo for some sight seeing. Upon arriving there, there was this really dreary looking guy we ran into. He smelled of death and his face was like stuck in some kind of eternal despair. Anyways, his name was Ulquiorra and he was really powerful. But I managed to beat him in the end. It cost me a lot though... And boy, even with resting.. I'm still kinda tired. I think he called himself an Espada. Espada Cuatro."

I recalled his words as they rang in my memory. I looked at him.

"I don't know what his deal was honestly. Oh and Soi Fon here is a hero too. She's the one who killed the other one that showed up. And she was a number lower than Ulquiorra! She's amazing. And actually quite the ninja herself."

Soi Fon wasn't used to all this attention and such. Hence all she could do was blush. As if Yoruichi's little flirtations weren't enough. She barely managed to clear her throat and mumble...

"Perhaps... We should all sit and talk over some tea. Or something. And perhaps you should put some clothes on, kitty cat."

Soi fon, still blushing, thought it more reasonable to do that. I chuckled lightly.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:49 pm

"I see.....So you managed to leave this world and find battles in another. Interesting. That explains why I wasn't able to sense you." He chuckled and closed his eyes. "So they're both ninjas? Hmm." Soi Fon was talking about sitting for some tea. That was a good idea. Anything to get this one dressed up. "The owner of this place is unconscious. I'll go take my seat." Raijin stepped out of the room and walked over to the kitchen where he'd sit down at a marble table.

Yoruichi tilted her head, "So he's a ninja? They have ninjas in this world? I never knew that. Oh, and good idea Soi Fon." She got up and looked inside a drawer, taking out a robe. Gently placing it over herself she was ready to go. "I always keep clothes here."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:04 pm

"Of course you would..."

Soi Fon crossed her arms and mumbled to herself as she turned away from the sight of Yoruichi dressing herself in the robe she'd pulled from the drawer. She didn't exactly like the idea of her keeping clothes at Kisuke's, and she didn't really want to have to wear Yoruichi's clothing, but really, what choice did she have? She'd just have to wear those pretty clothes that normally decorated the body of her goddess. Those oversized, silken clothes that outlined her curves so perfectly. Soi Fon half couldn't move because of her thoughts. She seemed to be in a daze again.

I blinked and watched the small captain daydream. The only thing she'd had to cover herself at the moment was the haori. That might just have to do, if she didn't want to wear Yoruichi's clothing that is. I chuckled. This was all just a really uplifting experience.

"Yes, tea sounds nice. We can tell our stories to each other. You've missed out on a lot, bud."

I crutched my way over to him and sat next to him in the kitchen. I sat down easily, waiting to see what would be done. The owner of the house was unconscious? Well, then one of us would have to make the tea. Hm, I wonder who that would be.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:25 pm

Yoruichi was all set, wearing her yukata robe. She was extremely comfortable in this. It was a bit open at the top, showing her cleavage. While waiting for Soi Fon to ready herself she tied her long purple hair into a bun. "Oh boy, I didn't even shower. Maybe later we can go to the hot springs and wash up?" The plan was perfect. A perfect place to ease themselves of the stress that they carried after that intense battle. "I'll prepare tea."

She walked out into the kitchen and smiled at Utena and Raijin. Walking over to a cabinet she took out some herbs that Kisuke used to make tea and a pot. Yoruichi went straight to work in preparing the tea; boy did she feel like a housewife. Raijin took off his cloak and placed it over the chair. How rude of him to be in this house with his training attire, which consisted of a sleeveless black shirt with his clan crest on the back. "So Rukia is the girl that was with us back then in the hot spring? She's the one in the coma?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:34 pm

"Wait... Rukia's ... alive? You found a way to bring her back? She's in a coma?"

My fallen comrade, I thought she was dead and gone for good. No one ever explained to me what happened. Perhaps I had been sleeping for quite a while. I closed my eyes briefly and concentrated deeply; Yep! I could feel it! Rukia's spiritual pressure. It was faint, but she... she was alive and well, she'd be okay. I smiled and tears almost came to my eyes in relief that my friend was going to be okay. Besides, not to mention what her old love Ichigo would have done if he ever sensed that loss in spiritual pressure. I sighed, holding the tears in.

"Thank goodness... that was a close one."

I smiled and joked, trying to forget the mushy feeling that was coming over me.

"...."

Soi Fon, having no choice but to get up, and really aggravated to the point of not caring anymore, stood up and let the blanket slide off her and to the floor. It revealed her naked form to any eyes who were able to catch it. She was soooo skinny and little, but what really caught my eyes was the bandage on her back, stained with almost all of it being blood. I cringed at the sight of that. She really did take a hit from Harribel, the trooper. Soi Fon immediately began to search for her captain's haori on the floor she knew had been placed somewhere. She needed to cover up, immediately.

"Now where is that... thing...?"

She was searching for it erratically, almost like she was nervous about something. But, nervous about what? Nervous about showing her body to us, her wounds? No that couldn't be it. And then I looked to Yoruichi.... ohhhhhh, that must be what she's nervous about. I chuckled and then held my head, it still kinda hurt.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:46 pm

"Well, before you three had awakened two people had stopped by. Kisuke recognized them both and one of them had a unique ability to bring her back from the dead. It was an amazing feat. Kisuke experimented with herbs and accidently gave her something that put her into this coma." Raijin heard Soi Fon talking to herself in the room and looked in the direction. Once he caught sight of her naked form he instantly turned back to looking at the table. "Umm....Yeah."

Yoruichi was done making the tea. She brought the pot itself and five small cups with it on a round dish. Setting it on the table she poured the tea into each one and then called out for Soi Fon. "Hurry up Soi Fo--Oh my goodness! Would you look at that! Soi Fon, you've got them a little perky there!" She smirked and then chuckled. Yoruichi enjoyed moments like this.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:55 pm

"Hm, well Rukia deserves to rest. So long as she's alive, I'm okay."

I smiled and watched Soi Fon trek around the room. I wasn't the type to stare at someone for their body and their defining features; Hence why I was processing her wound. Thinking however it was rude to continue my line of vision at her back, I looked at the table as well and watched the tea be poured into the cups.

She'd found her captain's haori, but just as she was going to pick it up, she heard Yoruichi call out to her. Doing the same as any person would, at the sound of her name, she froze, blushing, afraid as if she'd been caught. She covered the upper part of her form in front with her arm, and shivered as the cold wave passed over her. She didn't really know how to respond to Yoruichi in this moment. All she could do was pick up the coat and place it on, tying the yellow sash on it to keep it closed. Now she was basically, fully covered, basically. She blushed deeply as she turned around and made her way to the table, and sat down in the middle on the other side between Raijin and I. She looked at the table, unable to really look at Yoruichi seriously in this moment.

"Saying things like t-that should be against the rules..."

She mumbled. Oh love, how amusing you are.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:04 am

When Yoruichi was done pouring the cups she took her seat next to Soi Fon. She smiled, "Soi Fon, you of all people should know that I don't play by the rules." She gave her a wink and took a sip of the tea. Underneath the table she played with Soi Fon's foot using her own. It was a cute sight to anyone who was able to see.

Raijin took a sip from his tea and closed his eyes. There wasn't anything he had to say right now. These two were strangers to him and it'd be weird if he joined in the conversation. "......" Raijin sensed the movement underneath the table. Were they really playing footsies with each other?
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:14 am

Soi Fon didn't like the motion and she couldn't take any more of Yoruichi's taunts. She blushed and managed to actually kick her foot away from hers. She didn't want part of this game. She took a sip of her tea and tried to relax. Being next to her was a blessing and a curse all in its own. She knew she loved Yoruichi, that was the good part. The bad part; She knew she didn't play by the rules. And she'd most likely continue her flirtations to make herself seem irresistible.

I watched the two. How cute. They'd make a great couple. But I found my eyes trailing across Yoruichi's clean and very cute face. You know... if her eyes were just a tint of green, she'd look like Anthy. I began picturing it and that's when it happened. A small pink color came onto my cheeks, resembling the small bit of steam rising from the teacup. My heart began to beat faster. That was it... Yoruichi reminded me of Anthy and well, she was pretty cute.

"Hey, how about I tell you guys a story?"

I smiled and directed my eye contact right to Yoruichi.

"You were there Raijin, so you don't need to be told. But I want to tell my new friends here just how I came to be friends. We weren't always a team. In fact in the beginning he wanted to destroy my kingdom back home. I of course wanted to protect it. So even though I sensed a great amount of power coming from him, I stood my ground anyway. I drew my sword and began to fight with him, and it seemed we were evenly matched for a while. That was until he started using more advanced ninja techniques, which of course forced me to delve into my world of magic."

I chuckled as I told the story, remembering the memory.

"It was such an epic battle that it resulted in the whole entire palace, where it took place, having to be reconstructed after its devastation. That's just how much power we both were using against each other. In the end though, I managed to defeat him by... well... actually, my memory's a little fuzzy on that part. Rai, could you help me out?"

I rubbed my head, I just couldn't remember. But all the while during the story, I was stealing glances at Yoruichi hoping she was impressed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:32 am

Yoruichi's foot was pushed away. Maybe Soi Fon didn't want to play right now. She noticed that Utena was looking directly at her while telling her story of how this Raijin attacked her kingdom and how she defeated him. That must have been something else. "Inteeeresting." She smiled at Utena. Her blush had given it all away. Yoruichi knew there and then that this girl also had feelings for her.

Raijin finished his tea and smirked. "You casted a spell and kissed me, poisoning me. I'll never understand how I allowed you to get in close. Haha." He chuckled. "That was fun."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:37 am

"Oh right... I kissed him to inject the poison. It was slow acting, so it was going to take a while before it did anything to him or began to show its effects. But before then, he seemed pretty able to still move and I was weakening incredibly. In fact, he almost killed me at one point. But usually when I'm in trouble... I have this... thing that usually gets me out of it..."

I blushed and moved my arm to rub the back of my head. I couldn't keep myself from smiling and having that rosy color in my cheeks. Yoruichi was just all too cute and adorable, not to mention, playful. She looked at me with those eyes, those golden eyes that held such a tone to them, my blush increased and I froze for a moment.

Soi Fon, a little annoyed at the moment, just continued sipping on her tea. She actually wanted to hear the ending of the story.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:44 am

"Uh-huh. So what is this thing that got you out of trouble? I'm curious now." Yoruichi leaned in a bit over the table with her chest pressed against the marble. Kisuke was beginning to walk out of the room until he caught side of the marvelous cleavage that Yoruichi was packing and passed out once again. "Too good....Too good..." He said to himself.

Raijin was looking at Soi Fon at this point. She didn't seem too happy with the way things were looking. The Uchiha was putting pieces together and now it made sense. This girl must have something for this Yoruichi here. "Hmph." He smirked.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:50 am

Soi fon listened in too, not only to gauge at how amazing or incredible (not believable) it was going to seem, but also to hear the end of it already. Even so she didn't like it, she needed to hear the end of it.

I blushed and found my eyes look down to her chest in a brief second and then back up to her face. I was becoming flustered.

"Well... uh... he's a god. H-his name is Dios... a-and whenever I'm in trouble, some kind, be it whatever kind, he always helps me by possessing me and lending me his power. That was how I was able to ultimately beat Raijin and pacify h-him."

I laughed nervously. I was never good during these situations. Soi Fon simply sat there and continued to sip her tea. She closed her eyes and made a note in her head; After this whole flirtation charade with Yoruichi was over and done with, she'd have her say and she'd say something about this "god possessing her". Soi Fon did not like the atmosphere one bit. But she felt it better to hold her tongue and what she was feeling for just a little longer.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:55 am

"Woooooow! That's amazing Utena! You're like packing so much power right now." She rested her hand on her cheek and was being supported by her elbow on the table. Those golden orbs were looking straight into Utena's blue eyes. There was some connection going on right now.

The Uchiha looked from Utena to Yoruichi and then chuckled. "You've got that right. I am good now." He then looked back at Soi Fon, enjoying her faces. She did not like this one bit.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:00 am

I blushed even more and looked directly into those golden orbs. My heart beat faster and faster.

Soi Fon hid her face full of anger in the teacup.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:06 am

"Now that you have Shinigami powers Dios is going to have to scoot over. You ight actually be stronger than me and Soi Fon here. That's so intriguing." She smiled and took a sip of her tea. Yoruichi didn't realize the tension building up in Soi Fon. She was focused on Utena now. This girl was simply amazing her more and more.

"Is something wrong Soi Fon?" Raijin's smirk did not disappear. He was onto everything.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:10 am

"Well I uh..."

I blushed and now I found I had a hard time looking her in the eye. I was becoming extremely nervous with Yoruichi's proximity to me. And I was failing to notice the displeasure I was causing Soi Fon.

"Why would you think that?"

She answered back coldly, even though clearly on her face she looked as if she wanted to punch me where it hurt the most. Or in the worst case scenario, sting me to death.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next