MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 14 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 14 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 14 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 14 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 14 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 14 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:41 am

OOC: Sorry for the wait. :0 Oh, and just get pissed. Like mega pissed.

Harribel was tagged once again on the same location. She dropped to her knees and had begun fading into nothing. Before her whole body dematerialized she smiled, "You two really do work well together......" Yoruichi smirked and then collapsed to her knees, her clones fading into nothingness. "We sure do..." The battle between them was finally over.

The beam hit Utena, sending her hurling to the ground. He floated in the air and looked over to where his comrade had been. She was gone. "To think that she'd get taken out by them. How unfortunate."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 14 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:54 am

OOC: Alright I gotcha dude lol. Mega pissed. Soi status angry. xD Nah, I was playing my friend's Bleach game and I did the episode where Ulqui basically fires some attack at Ichigo and kinda aids him in becoming a hollow. The same thing could happen here, plus the death of Rukia is sure to do something more than what it already has. Full hollow, here I come!

Soi Fon finally smiled only a little bit, a slight bit genuine in its curvature. She'd managed to do it. With the help of her partner Yoruichi, she'd managed to rid of the 3rd espada, Tier Harribel. That was great, she reveled in the fact that she could no longer sense the powerful arrancar in the area and almost fell over from the fatigue she was feeling. After all, from the blasts from Harribel's Tiburon, part of her skin on her back had been burned away protecting her goddess and her bones were sticking out. Yet, she was still able to move and function just as well as she did before. It was that spark in her heart that helped drive her to the extent she'd gone to just before.

She panted heavily and her form was beginning to droop a bit; Anyone could see it, the second division captain needed a rest, but she refused leaving her newfound friend to fighting Ulquiorra alone. Sure, she was a cold, cruel and more times detached kind of girl, but... under the surface, she always cared.

She started towards me; She could barely walk. I spotted her momentarily and was about to tell her to stay back, but by the time I was able to readjust my vision forward at the attack being hurled at me, it'd hit me. And it was a powerful blast too! Not only did it burn away some of the skin on my arms, neck and face, but it managed to pierce right through my heart effectively killing me. I fell to the ground with widened eyes of fear and pain alike, landing in the sand, crimson staining its grains.

Soi's eyes widened as she witnessed this happen and she started to walk a little bit faster towards me. She muttered...

"No..."

She whispered my name.

"Utena...." Now she seemed angry at me. I could hear her voice faintly mumbling. "You idiot... you're fine... get up and kick this guy's ass okay?" And even though it didn't show in her voice, as she closed her eyes to seem tough and fight the oncoming sadness, a single tear managed to fall down her cheeks. In fact, she wobbled over to a place in front of my body and stood in front of me, barely able to lift her arms now. She glared at Ulquiorra as if she wanted to fight him. I... could hear my heart beat fading... and I could see a light.... but should I reach for it?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:24 am

Yoruichi looked over to her beloved Soi Fon and found her in front of a fallen Utena. What had just happened? She slowly crawled over to them but couldn't move further. The Goddess of Flash had reached her limit. Instead she dropped to the ground and laid there, slowly trying to recover from her injuries. "Be..careful...Soi Fon."

Ulquiorra looked down at Soi Fon, descending to the ground. "I warned you Soul Reaper. You wanted to meddle in this world and now you pay the price. Prepare to join your friend... He waved his hand and three pikes generated, firing at Soi Fon's chest afterwards.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:49 am

OOC: The love between Soi Fon and Yoruichi is adorable..~<3

"I don't.. I don't care... I introduced myself to... your comrade now fallen by my deadly attack, and I'm going to introduce myself to you... Espada Quatro."

Soi barely managed to stammer out. She was being tough again.

"My name is Soi Fon... Captain of Squad 2 and Commander of the Stealth Force... and ..." She cringed, in real pain. "I don't care... if ... you know who I am already or not, that doesn't matter anymore. I've had... ugh... I've had just about enough of you hurting MY comrades... my ... friends. And that's why... even if it goes against my pride as the leader of the special forces... that's why... I swear I'm going to..."

She paused again and raised her weapon to be able to block the beams fired at her.

"I'm going to defeat you."

She was preparing herself for the blasts. She knew that Suzumebachi's metal composition could only do so much to block the blasts. She'd die here, she thought. This was the end for her. That was until....

I got up and silently stood in front of her, strongly, using a small barrier around me to block the both of us. The blasts steamed and faded away as my power neutralized them. Soi Fon looked up in surprise, opening her eyes and found no impact hitting her. There was no destruction, no death. But there was a shadow. She found herself surprised to find some creature standing in front of her, shielding her small form from the attack.

"What the.... what is ... what is this?"

She managed to question. And there before her, though she could not see my face, stood a completely Hollowfied Me. My pink hair was separated into about 6 long strands that all waved as the wind blew cold. My whole body seemed to be covered in a sleek sheet of white bone. And my head was completely masked. I had two holes in the bone mask upon my face allowing me to see. My eyes were a complete black in the sclera (the white of the eye normally) and my pupils were pitch black as well. The iris of my eyes were a dark, dark navy blue with little cracks in it, as if the black were creeping in on the blue. I could not speak, I didn't have the will to. All I knew was that I was going to avenge Rukia... and now I was going to protect Soi Fon and Yoruichi... This bastard wouldn't harm my friends anymore.

I noticed I didn't have my weapon anymore, somehow it'd gotten buried slightly in the sands and I'd not noticed it when I was reaching for the light that I envisioned. Once I grasped it, I immediately felt this surge of power and I felt I could do anything. There, I still stood stoic and looking directly at Ulquiorra.

"...."

My eyes told the phrase: "I am going to kill you."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Ulquiorra found himself gazing at what appeared to be a complete Hollow. Utena had gone through the process of Hollowfication and managed to transform. Her physical abilities would recieve a huge power up. There was no telling what she was capable of but Ulquiorra understood well that she was now a worthy opponent.

"To think that you'd become a Hollow. Finally, I have myself the match that I've been waiting for. No longer a Soul Reaper but one of us...."

The Espada swooped in with his Murcielago in his hand and slashed horizontally at Utena's abdomen, hoping to cut her in half. "Show me your new power."

Yoruichi lifted her head. She felt the power that had instantly appeared in the area. Her eyees widened once she realized who it was coming from. "No...Utena....I..I have to...stop her before she goes out of control."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:25 pm

"Utena... is that... you?"

Soi Fon stammered out. I just stood there, protectively. I was going to help, I was going to fight and I was going to kill this bastard for doing what he did to Rukia. I was going to kill him for what he and his little buddy did to Soi Fon and Yoruichi. No one harms my friends, no one! And while I am in this form, I planned to make sure he never harmed them again even from beyond the grave.

I glared at him. Soi Fon took this opportunity to get out from behind me and try to walk over to Yoruichi, she got half of the way there before she collapsed of fatigue and fell unconscious. She'd taken way too much damage during this battle, and the captain of the second division was finally through.

And there it was. Ulquiorra finally had some form of expression in him. It seemed he was stimulated by the fact I'd become a hollow. Well then, let's see where this gets me. I couldn't deny to anyone that I felt this... amazing rush of power. But, I spotted him aiming to cut me in half, dodging the swing and using one of my arms, which had bones sticking out of it, as a sort of dagger like object. I dashed at him and made sure to weave in and out, protecting myself from getting hit and attempting to hit him back. This was a fight between two hollows now and I remained silent, I couldn't really say a word. It was as if language had been simplified in exchange for power. Well, Ulquiorra... bring it on.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:47 pm

Yoruichi used the last bit of power she had in her to crawl to Soi Fon. Even if she was killing herself by overexerting herself she was going to be by her side. "Soi Fon...Oh my Soi Fon...." She coughed out a bit of blood before reaching out to her. Gently grasping onto her hand she smiled, "Soi Fon....You're always....there for me. Even...When it doesn't seem like it...I always knew how you felt about me..." Yoruichi pulled herself closer to Soi Fon's body. "I never had the courage to tell you how I felt....But now I do. Now I know that I truly love you...It was always you." She leaned in and kissed Soi Fon's lips, slowly closing her eyes.

Ulquiorra's attack had missed and Utena had gone in for an attack of her own using her hand. He blocked it off with his forearm and his tail whipped around his body and jabbed at her stomach like a sharp tendril.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Soi Fon remained unconscious in her love's arms, she couldn't have felt more at peace for some reason, even amid the battle going on at the moment which she could vaguely hear.

The tendril came at my body and I caught the thing in my hands, I swiftly wielded my arm and its bones sticking out as a knife and cut the tail off, well the part of it I grabbed. I then let it fall to the ground and darted off before he could recover and attack me again. All the while we were fighting it out, I was building power. I was going to keep charging it and exterminate this guy once and for all. That was a promise. Yoruichi could feel the escalating levels in me, as she was the only one that was conscious and alive at the moment. She could feel something ultimate about to happen. Throughout all of this, my mind stayed in tact. I was running around in circles, only to build more power, and to be able to grab my weapon once more. Ulquiorra would fall, I'd make sure of that.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Ulquiorra's tail had been taken right off! A clean cut and she had fended off the attack. He didn't seem to be in pain; all he did was maintain that emotionless face and fly away from her. "You are much faster now..." Ascending into the sky he was clear for more cero shots. He aimed his finger down at her and shot several cero oscuras beams. Even if they missed her surely one would hit Yoruichi and Soi Fon. The damaged tail regenerated itself and continued to lash about as he floated in the sky.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:25 pm

I was able to dodge all the ceros he fired at me. I noticed one of them was going to hit Yoruichi and Soi Fon. I couldn't allow them to be hit; They were weak enough, they would surely die. And I wasn't going to allow that to happen. Quickly thinking, I summoned a fraction of my power and thew a cero at the cero he fired at Soi Fon and Yoruichi. Mine hit his out of the way and immediately, I charged at him, pushing him backward and continuing on with that attack by throwing a barrage of fights to his ugly face. I was generating more and more power. I could feel it, any minute now. I'd have to attack him with all I had and once and for all, end this!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:46 pm

The blast was intercepted by another; this was came from her. Ulquiorra watched in astonishment as she was able to summon a cero herself. "Incredible...." She then appeared in front of him, giving him no time to react as she unleashed a barrage of hits onto his face and sent him flying down to the ground. The impact was so great that the ground cratered in. He stood up with scratches and bruises. There was no blood however. "......" Ulquiora took to the sky again, this time flying higher than he did before. He stopped and put his hands together, seperating them after. Green energy was generated into a long lance that he'd hold in his hand.

"I've had enough." He threw the lance towards Utena. A mass amount of energy exerted from it as it traveled through the air.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:10 pm

I needed to do something and quick. And as I watched the lance be thrown at me, I looked to my fallen friends. I looked and saw Rukia's dead body, which gave me a bit of fighting spirit back every time I saw it. And then I found the unconscious Soi Fon being held gently and lovingly by Yoruichi. My friends... they all cared about each other and it seemed, at this point, it clicked in my head finally, they cared about me.

I remembered what Soi Fon did for me, and I felt the same kind of vibe coming from Yoruichi and Rukia, were she alive. No matter how weak or tired of things they were, they'd never give up in the face of danger if it meant protecting someone they cared for, one of their loved ones, or friends. And that's just what I was going to do, even if this new form didn't make me feel the least bit tired or fatigued. He threw the lance towards me and it soared through the air at high speeds. And in a small maneuver, I was able to twist my body so that I could move along the lance and dash up to him with a power packed fist. However, the lance had cut into my arm, it was powerful... I had to hand it to him.

But then I went right to his face and began to use Soi Fon's style of zipping in and out, in and out, and throwing punches and kicks, and trying to give him all he could handle. I used the spikes on my arms and legs are weapons. I was going all in.

"Protect... I will ... protect..."

I managed to mumble under all of my attacks. And then I spotted the lance in the middle of it all, it was heading straight for Yoruichi and Soi Fon. I stopped what I was doing and zipped over there fast enough to be able to spread my body in front of them and take the brunt of the blast. Sadly though, it injured me quite a lot and weakened me too. I cringed as I dared to move.

"Protect... and defeat..."

I mumbled, even with my difficulty moving.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:31 pm

The lance had simply grazed Utena's arm as she did a high speed dodge. She followed through with close combat; sending punches and kicks at Ulquiorra with arms and legs covered with protruding bone. He used Murcielago to deflect as many hits as he could but she was very fast. Some of her attacks landed and were cutting through his flesh.

But that lance was still on it's trajectory towards Soi Fon and Yoruichi. Utena did what she had to do, protect. While she went back Ulquiorra generated another lance without seeming fatigued. He was truly a monster. The lance had hit Utena's body, setting off a massive explosion of green energy. Although the blast was powerful she managed to save her friends by sacrificing her body. "You'd save your friends while in Hollow form? Incredible." Ulquiorra slowly descended to the battle torn ground and walked towards Utena with the lance in his hand.

".....Die." He raised the lance and stabbed at Utena's chest.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:55 pm

I turned around to find that he was approaching me, aiming the jabs with the lance at my heart. I wasn't going to let him get me. I kept swiftly dodging, panting, even with the amount of fatigue I was now carrying in my body. I was not going to allow him to win this battle.

There was one such jab that I dodged and then I'd managed to grab a hold of Ulqui's arm. I drew him forward and managed then to hold him within my close range. I smirked.

"I will defeat..."

I mumbled and generated an ultimate cero in my hand that was free, I placed basically all of my power into it. I trailed my hand upward to where his chest was and then spoke this word...

"Cero..."

And the Cero hit him in point blank range, exploding in his face and plunging right through his heart, whatever source of life he used. Would it work? I knew it would affect me too, being so close, but I'd make sure I'd defeat him... I swore it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:22 am

Ulquiorra's jabs were missing. This girl was relentless, even after taking a lanza del relampago attack directly. She caught a hold of his arm and pulled him in. It was there that she generated a cero! Before she could fire it successfully at his face, he controlled his forearm and tossed the lance to the other hand. With it he pierced the cero while it was being generated to push it downwards. Another blast had gone off because of the combination and when the smoke cleared Ulquiorra was on the ground with the bottom part of his body missing.

".....You...." Both of his legs and tail were gone. Oddly enough, he wasn't even regenerating. "..You are truly powerful..."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:40 am

I smiled weakly to myself under my mask. The attack had hit me too. One whole half of my body burned away, rendering it shriveled and utterly useless. I couldn't really stand on both legs, just one, and I had only the use of one arm. Yet, I refused to go down.

I thought to myself: 'It seems you're still alive... but you cannot stand... you are at my mercy... alright...'.

I reached for my weapon down in the sand, it transforming back into its shikai form. I wobbled over to him and looked down at him, disgusted.

"Farewell..."

I spoke and then used my one arm to plunge the sword into him. I'd hoped this would work.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:07 am

Ulquiorra did have the power to regenerate, but what was the point? If this girl had defeated him was there a point to continue to live and serve Aizen after failing. Fighting was uselesss now. As the thoughts processed in his mind he was stabbed by Utena's blade. He managed to look up at her one last time as his body had begun fading away, "I underestimated you....Human." The fourth Espada smiled before completely vanishing.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:11 am

I smiled... I'd managed to defeat the fourth espada. And as I let go of all that power, all that pain, all that everything I was holding back, it was enough to shatter the mask on my face and I returned to look, at least in the head, like my old self. I tried to wobble over to Rukia to see if there was anything I could do and to tell her the good news she'd never hear. But instead, out of complete fatigue and wear and tear to my body and its organs, I fell right there, out like a light. Unconscious.

I was done battling for today, that was for sure. The shikai transformed back into the sword of dios I normally kept at my belt, and there I lie with it in my hand.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:57 am

A portal had opened up just a hundred meters away from the group. From it walked out two men, one who's upper face was covered by the brim of a hat and the other who wore a black hooded cloak. They both approached the three unconscious females. "Yeaup! That's them alright. It looks like they just finished a battle or something. Look at the way this place looks." Raijin looked at the man and then back at the girls. "The one with the pink hair is the one I've been looking for."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:06 am

They were able to notice all three of us unconscious. Yoruichi and Soi Fon wrapped in the others' arms. And myself sprawled out, half of my body charred and burned away right down to the ugly underlying surface of it all. The other half of my body was fine. The hollow bone structure eventually dissipated and disappeared and my regular out fit could be seen on my body again.

And then perhaps even they'd notice Rukia's body. She was dead and my last wish before I passed out into the realm of the unconscious was that someone, whomever found us would find a way to bring her back to us. She was a good friend... Needless to say, even if we didn't know it, we'd found our way out of Hueco Mundo.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:23 am

Raijin walked over to Utena's body and knelt down. "....Oh Utena, what happened to you?" He grabbed onto her exposed jacket and lifted her onto his shoulder then turned to Kisuke. "I've got Yoruichi and Soi Fon in the cart. You can go ahead and put her in there as well." Kisuke smiled and climbed atop of the cart, operating it with levers. Just how it got there was beyond Raijin. While walking over to the cart he spotted another body on the floor. The girl from the hot spring was lying there. It didn't look like she was breathing.

After putting Utena in the cart he walked over to Rukia's lifeless body and picked her up, setting her down up front with Kisuke. "And we're off!" They went through the portal to a small house in the Soul Society where they'd heal the three.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:35 am

And within a matter of time, we were at Kisuke's place. It was able enough to hold every one of us and it had a zen atmosphere that just felt relaxing. Plus, being surrounded by products that were meant to heal and rejuvenate might have helped a lot.

Kisuke and Raijin did the job of using what Kisuke instructed they use on us to heal us right up. Now all there was left to do was wait.

An unmeasurable amount of time later....

The first one of us to start to really recover was Soi Fon. I had to hand it to the girl she was tough. Her eyes just barely, and weakly, fluttered open, still feeling slightly the effects of the battle she'd engaged in with the shark of the espada. She'd felt her back was being healed and was covered now with bandages. All of her wounds had been tended to, but by who? And where was she? She looked around, her gray eyes finding this place a bit familiar. But she couldn't put her finger on it, and then finally, she spotted a pair of wooden sandals on the floor and immediately (and comically) her face drooped as if this were some really bad joke.

"You've got to be kidding me..." She mumbled to herself. Then she looked around for the man she knew to be Yoruichi's friend and her "enemy" of sorts; Kisuke Urahara. Or sometimes as he's better known: Mr. Hat and Clogs.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:52 am

Urahara was in the other room seated next to a bed Yoruichi was lying on. He looked relaxed as he patiently waited for her to awaken. Yoruichi was covered in bandages and was underneath a blanket with only her shoulders and above being exposed. Her clothes were thrown to the corner of the room. Must have been done so Urahara could tend to the wounds. "You look so beautiful when you're laying down you know that?" One of Yoruichi's eyes opened to find Kisuke staring at her. "And you still look as ugly as ever you know that!?" She raised herself quickly, causing the blanket to slide off. "Just where the hell did you bring me Urahara? I don't seem to recognize this place at all." Kisuke now found himself looking at her breasts. His cheeks turned a bright red. "Yoruichi....I think you might want to cover yourself."

Raijin walked into Soi Fon's room after hearing her speak. It was a way to make sure that she was alright and knew where she was. "So you're Soi Fon...It seems that you're alright. Utena is taking a bit longer but she'll be fine in no time."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:00 am

"And just who the hell are you..?"

Soi fon spoke outwardly and angrily to the boy she didn't seem to recognize. She was back to being her cold self again. But then she heard the name of her newfound friend, Utena. This boy knew Utena?

"You know of Utena and her condition. That means... How is.. Yoruichi doing?"

She asked clutching the blanket. Even though she was fairly sure Yoruichi had survived with her and wasn't injured too badly, she still had to be certain; Just sensing her spiritual pressure wasn't enough for the tough captain. She needed cold hard proof. And then it hit her.. Even so she truthfully was more concerned with Yoruichi at the moment and even myself, she had to ask.

"And... what about Kuchiki?" There was a distint shimmer of sadness in her eyes, but she wouldn't allow tears to fall. She just wanted good news. That's all she wanted.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:19 am

Raijin stood there looking at the bandaged Soi Fon. She wasn't the friendly type by the looks of it. Oh well, didn't matter much. But when she realized that Raijin knew of Utena things changed. She was suddenly asking for Yoruichi's condition. That was the dark skinned girl with the purple hair. "You're friend Yoruichi is in the other room with Kisuke. I don't suggest you get up from the bed though. Your bones have taken quite some damage." With the black cloak and the hood it almost looked like Raijin was death itself creeping on Soi Fon. He didn't think wearing this would make others feel comfortable, especially with the other girl's situation. ".....She's in a coma. We've managed to bring her back but she could be like this for two to three weeks."

Yoruichi looked down at her fairly large breast and stood up from the bed. "Please, I'm not afraid to show this body off. Besides, you've already seen it. What's the point? The place seems quiet. Don't tell me you've brought me here alone...." She walked out the door and into the other room. "Now where's my Soi Fon???" Kisuke's nose started to drip blood as he fell off his chair. "She must have lost it!!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next