MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 13 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:54 pm

OOC: Okay, can't there be a simpler thing that fits the circumstances? I mean where are we gonna find a Vizard and all that? I want it to be epic but simple enough for me to understand and make happen. Y'know?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:03 pm

OOC: I don't see any other way. :0 You don't have to follow the guideline I guess. Just make up a new way to become a Hollow.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:05 pm

OOC: Okay, so do I have to die? Because I'm trying to get a feel for what to do. I can create something around it, if you give me something to work with. :/
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:35 pm

OOC: I've got it. Go along. ;D

Harribel was quickly losing interest in this battle. None of them were strong enough to put up a challenge. She had no intention of killing them, for she didn't believe in such thing. But Ulquiorra on the other hand did. He believed that weaklings like them had no purpose here and that he would dispose of them for Lord Aizen. "You first, hornet." He walked over to the fallen Soi Fon with his Murcielago ready to deliver to final blow. Harribel stood there patiently waiting, her head turned away. "Don't make them suffer."

With the last bit of energy she had left Yoruichi managed to call over to Utena. "...Ut...Utena...Come here fast...I have something that I should have never held back...." She coughed out a little and then reached into her garment, taking out a small piece of what appeared to be an orb, "Use this....It will change you. But maybe we'll have a chance of getting out of here alive... She dropped it, hoping for the girl to pick it up.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:33 pm

I blinked and walked over to her, listening to what it was she had to say. She was most definitely beaten. Poor Yoruichi, I promise you, I'd avenge your beating. I picked up the orb in my hands carefully and looked at it, curiously. What was it supposed to do exactly? Change me... but how?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:56 pm

A surge of power had resonated from the piece. Turns out this was a fragment of the Hogyoku. Ulquiorra and Harribel simultaneously turned their heads towards Utena. What they were about to witness was going to be pure madness. For whomever was to hold any part of the Hogyoku would allow to undergo the process of Hollowfication. "Impossible." He immediately took off and flew towards her with Murcielago in his hand, ready to slash her down. Harribel rushed after him with her Tiburon. "Stop her! How did she get her hands on that!?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:12 am

Soi smirked.

"Way to go Yoruichi!"

She cried out as she flash stepped over and made it in front of Harribel in time. She was the faster one and needed to be taken care of first. She cringed as she was able to stop her Tiburon from attacking and get in the way in her path of wanted destruction. She looked over to Rukia and shouted to her, then concentrating again on the Espada in front of her.

"Not today! I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Harribel. Rukia! You must stop Ulquiorra. That power is great and it will help us in this battle. You have to stop him!"

She yelled. I curiously held the orb as it lit in my hands. I watched it glow, my eyes seemingly to glow with its bright lights on my face. I blinked, to refresh my vision of the circular object. A transformation? What of?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:23 am

Harribel was blocked off by Soi Fon. The former dashed back about ten meters and charged her Tiburon. It started to glow in a yellow color. "I warned you..." Rukia flash stepped at Harribel's side attempting to interrupt her with a stab to the rib. Unfortunately for Rukia, Harribel's awareness was way too great. She turned in Rukia's direction and released the stored energy in an arc-like beam. This was her Cero. The blast was released at point blank range. "Forgive me." Ulquiorra reached Utena and sent his Murcielago at her, hoping to pierce her chest before she could tap into the power.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:45 am

"No god damnit!"

Soi cried out as she witnessed one of her greater friends be shot in point blank range by the Cero. Stupid Harribel; First it was Yoruichi, whom she loved. And now it was Rukia. Enough was enough. She growled and started to call upon the deeper depths of her stored power. In fact, so much so, it began to resonate from her a little bit, as she began to breathe heavily and emit a bright white aura.

"Stop picking on the people I love! Or I'll have to pick on you! Got that, Espada?"

Her intense gray eyes looked up with much fury in them as she pushed Harribel, or was able to do so thanks to the boost in power. Now the problem of Ulquiorra. I watched as Rukia fell to the blast. My eyes spread wide in a bit of pain, in shock, and now it was beginning to become anger. Everything seemed to slow and I could feel my heartbeat in my ears. I closed my eyes and whipped out my Zanpakuto, emitting the same aura Soi Fon was but it was beginning to tint to gray, and slowly fade to a more black color. At first I whispered it...

"No..."

And then after a moment or so, my blade and its power made contact with Ulquiorra's offense, meeting with it and pushing it back, as I cried out loudly.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:55 am

Harribel was moved slightly from the burst of energy. She maintained a serious face while looking at the angered Soi Fon. "Your friend could have avoided this Shinigami. You know that more than I do..." She rested the Tiburon's point on the ground. Yoruichi could feel Rukia's presence instantly disappear. She was done and there was nothing she could do about it. Slowly she felt herself slipping away from them. "Ru...Ru..Rukia...."

Ulquiorra's blade deflected off of Utena's. She was enraged now. The death of her friend had pushed her to the edge. "Human, use the power and see if you can truly overcome it to defeat me. Avenge your friend." He ascended into the air and looked down on her, the moon behind him.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:25 am

"Stop tormenting my friends! Your amusement with the subject is through, do you even know who you're talking to?"

Soi smirked and looked at her hand, then raised Suzumebachi to both of their views and chuckled loudly.

"Allow me to introduce myself more thoroughly to you. My name is Soi Fon. I am the commander of the stealth force and captain of squad two of the Gotei 13 in the Seireitei, the upper half of it. The Soul Society, in other words. I am the famous and loyal student to Yoruichi Shihoin, the princess of the noble Shihoin clan. And I've allied with Rukia many times on missions even before I became a captain and she became a lieutenant. And this... this is Suzumebachi. My Zanpakuto. And she's quite the deadly little trick. You see how she works... well, I'm sure you're already well aware."

She smirked again and released more power, then continued to explain.

"If she hits you twice, you're dead. Regardless of who you are, your power, your status or relation to anyone, you're gone. And the first time, I mark you with my homonca. You can think of it like a curse mark, and that curse mark will stay on you for as long as I want it to, should I choose to keep it there. Now... I'm ordering you to stop tormenting the people I care about, or you might find yourself meeting the same fate, you understand me?"

Soi's voice reached volumes and different pitches no one knew it could ever hit. Secretly she'd hoped that Yoruichi was watching, as she stood up to Harribel. She released more power and readied herself for the battle to come.

I panted and watched him say those condescending words to me.

"Oh I will. I plan to...."

I cried out next...

"YOU BASTARD!"

The orb continued to glow and there was now a pulsation in my head. As I went to dash at Ulqui, I stopped and began to hold my head. The orb had shrunk and disappeared into my hand. It glowed under my skin and my eyes went backwards and all he could see were the whites of my eyes. Power seemed to resonate from my form more now, and it slowly began to turn to black, even a darker gray now. So this must be the transformation?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:35 am

"Your reputation proceeds you here in Hueco Mundo. I am well aware of your name and who you are. Aizen has informed us of all the Shinigami of the Soul Society. Your little "stinger" is quite impressive, but it will stand no match against me now that I know of the ability it holds." The Tiburon began to glow again, preparing for another Cero. She raised the sword and aimed it at Soi Fon for the moment. "I know exactly who you are....Believe me. I also know that you have something for this princess here." Harribel slowly moved the point in the direction of the fallen Yoruichi, firing the Cero at her. Her eyes moved to Yoruichi from then on. She was going to use Sonido to attack her after she would save Yoruichi, which she knew she was going to do.

Ulquiorra's face remained emotionless as she underwent the horrific change. He could feel a drastic increase in her power. "Let's see how strong Lord Aizen's Hogyoku is."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:12 am

Soi's eyes watched her as she spoke. So she was well aware was she? Because of Aizen. She cringed at that name. The stupid traitor and bastard alike. He'd not only betrayed the Soul Society, but he'd killed Momo as well. And that was something, even if it didn't concern Soi directly, that always angered and bothered her down to her core.

Now she knew about the Zanpakuto and she wasn't at all threatened? What kind of idiot was she? Was she just asking to die? These were all the thoughts racing through Soi Fon's mind at the moment and then her eyes widened when she spotted what she was about to do with her weapon. Her Tiburon was pointed at her beloved Yoruichi, and she watched it with intense focus. That small little remark made a burst come out of her, she couldn't help it.

"And just what the hell do you think you're doing with that? Get that weapon away from Yoruichi."

She said seriously, the familiar rasp becoming ever present in her voice. Any more and she'd have to fully attack her, all out.

I yelled out even more as the power was beginning to release even more from me. After a small while, the aura around me turned completely black and my eyes rolled back to where they belonged, a darker darker blue, a glowing ring of black around the iris, outlining it. And the screaming continued as I began to transform. My clothes changed around, they became, from the sheer power being released, all ripped and torn, straggly at the ends, and yet still the same royal clothes a warrior prince would wear. My hair grew out and became a slightly lighter pink, it became spiky and loose ended. And lastly but not least, upon half of my face, a white glob started to appear and form and stretch. My eyes widened as I watched this substance spread across the right half of my face and spread to fit the outline of it. The mask then gained marks, stripes across the top of it in the color of blue. They spread to the top of the mask, down to the nose, where they all joined together. There were other lines that swirled on the side of my mask that covered my right cheek, and they seemed to, at the ends, form into the designs of roses, still all a blue color. And then there were some at the ends that joined going towards the rose designs on my cheek and spread out around my chin. I looked up, my eyes in pure hatred of this man, and pure insanity, really. I panted as the transformation was now basically complete, and all the power, and slight pain had stopped. I looked at my weapon, it was still a rose whip, able to transform how I wished it too, only a lot heavier now. I looked to my hands, to my outfit, I wasn't able to see my face, but I could see out of something that was on it, the part of my hollow mask I'd earned. The other part of my face remained unchanged. I watched Ulquiorra with a hellish grin. Let the battle begin!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:20 pm

The charged Tiburon was still aimed at Yoruichi. Soi Fon's words weren't reaching Harribel whatsoever. From the sword shot out the widespread beam. Now it was up to Soi Fon to save her. "Using it to erase your friend here from Hueco Mundo..." It bothered her knowing that she could die from such an attack, but orders were orders. Especially when they were coming from Aizen.

Ulquiorra descended onto the ground. Even after watching the transformation that had occurred his face remained emotionless. "I can feel your newly gained power pouring out from within. Come, show me how strong you have become." He raised his hand and gestured for her to come.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Soi Fon flash stepped in front of Yoruichi and took the brunt of the blast for Yoruichi. The whole skin of her back was burned away, as she'd put a protective kido on it to keep it from destroying her any further. But she did take a heavy amount of damage. After the blast had dissipated, she fell down, a little limp, besides Yoruichi's body and placed her hand lightly on hers, as she watched the princess's unconscious face. She lightly smiled, the blood trickling down the corners of her lips; The first time Soi Fon had genuinely smiled. She heard Harribel moving in again and laid there for a moment. She knew she was too weak to continue on, but she had to fight. She just HAD to. She spoke softly to herself...

"I promised I'd protect you, Lady Yoruichi, and that is what I'm going to do."

She said as levelly as possible through the burning sensation on her back. In fact the skin had been burned away so severely, you could possibly see parts of her bones. Harribel was a true torture.

I stood there and panted, just watching Ulquiorra in an animalistic way. It seemed as if I was preying on him, like I was going to devour him or something. Then looked at me with those emotionless eyes, those eyes that I hated so much. Those eyes that antagonized me. And his face that seemed like he wasn't afraid of anything. That never ending despair was annoying! I looked at him more intensely, got myself ready and dashed at him, even faster than before! Was that even possible? I suppose I had Yoruichi to thank for this. Thank you, cat lady. I do owe ya one...

I thought as I went to collide into battle with this Espada once more. Hopefully, this would be the last time.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:23 pm

How much love did she have for Yoruichi? She took the damage from the blast, saving her beloved princess. Harribel's eyes widened at the sight. Never before had she seen such an action like this. Risking one's own life for another in order to protect them. "...Incredible." Harribel aimed the Tiburon at them both. This time the sword didn't charge; instead accumulated mist clouds were fired from the tip. They hit the ground beside them both, destroying it completely and causing the earth around them to simply cave in.

Ulquiorra ignored the land mass destruction and charged in with his Murcielago. Utena was much faster than before. He swiped at her with his blade once he was in a five foot range. Both wings folded a bit just in case he needed to make quick maneuvers through the air. "You've gotten much faster."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Soi Fon panted and knew Harribel was already charging up another attack for the two of them to face. Looking at Yoruichi's face and seeing her own tattered body, she toughed up and forced herself to stand. On the way up, of course, her body was hurting, she was cringing, but she wasn't crying. She was acting as if it didn't hurt at all, when really, it burned worse than anything she'd ever felt before.

With bravery much in her stance, and love much present in her eyes, she stood up, turned around to face Harribel, whom was preparing another attack, and moved slightly so she was in front of Yoruichi completely. She placed her arms out wide, as if fending off anything that were to attack her. She stood ready, she couldn't fight but she had to. She wanted to. She glared directly at the blonde Espada and remarked...

"I'm not... I'm not going to let you hurt her.... Ever."

With pants and fatigue, and pain all stinging her, she managed to, summon half of the power she had left, and project it as a big strong forcefield around herself and Yoruichi. It was a defensive-protective kido, and it was probably one of the weaker ones, but Soi Fon would hold it with everything she had, and she wouldn't let anything pass through it, she couldn't.

'Yoruichi....'

Her thoughts trailed as she watched the attack fire up even more.

'I'm going to protect you...'

I didn't remark anything, I couldn't say anything. I just remained silent as I charged at him and readied myself for an attack and his defense of. Once I was close enough to him, he began to counterattack me; That Murcielago was trouble. I watched him and the way he swung his blade. If only I could just increased my speed a little bit and disarm him of his weapon. If I could do that, I could most definitely hit him and hit him hard, on the inside, of course, where it would hurt. It was time this guy felt my wrath, and I'd let him know who I was even from beyond the grave!

OOC: Isn't antagonizing people fun? xD Well, if you really really wanna make Utena mad, point out the Rukia thing. And if you wanna make Soi Fon have a comeback, just keep teasin' her and bein' an asshole about Yoruichi like you're doing. ^^ But that's only a suggestion. I thought you might like having fun.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Harribel looked down, beginning to feel sorry for Soi Fon and Yoruichi. She then looked up to see that she had protected herself and Yoruichi with a barrier formed from Kido. Surprisingly, she was able to stand after everything she's sustained. "Why don't you give up? There is nothing you can do to win." Harribel's sword never left the position; It was ready to fire again. "Just stay down." Multiple giant shark tooth shaped water bullets were fired rapidly at Soi Fon and Yoruichi. If she continued to use her barrier this would take it down.

Ulquiorra's Murcielago clashed with Utena's rapier. He pushed his sword against hers and sent his tail like a whip to wrap around Utena's neck. If he succeeded he'd follow through by throwing her down into the ground. "You aren't strong enough to defeat me human..."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:17 am

"I'm not going to give in..."

Soi Fon remarked and got down, in order to be out of the path of the things being shot at her, she left the kido shield up for protection anyway. Meanwhile Harribel seemed to be spamming her and Yoruichi with these shark like attacks, she was able to summon more of her power to create a clone of herself, and send it quickly behind Harribel. At this point, she equipped Suzumebachi and marked clearly a large section of her back. Soi Fon smirk-smiled as she weakly got down and the clone disappeared. At least she'd marked her. Now she had to get behind her somehow and hit that spot and this would all be over. Come on Soi, you can do this, she thought. She'd need a strategy.

I panted as he wrapped his tail around me, I only listened, and didn't struggle. Struggling wouldn't do me any good. I separate when I was ready to. Who was this guy to be lecturing me about power? I felt it coursing through my veins and he'd admitted he felt its resonance too. Oh this guy was toast!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:13 am

Harribel was too busy spamming her Gota technique to even realize that Soi Fon had sent a clone to mark her. Her back was tagged by the stinger-like weapon. This wasn't good. If she marked that same spot one more time she'd surely die. "You...You got me..." Harribel stared at the weakened barrier and then waved her Tiburon, generating endless amounts of water to create a massive wave of water. The monstrosity swept across the destroyed land and over to the barrier with enough force to destroy houses and level buildings.

Watching Utena free herself from his whip-like tail, Ulquiorra attempted another attack. He flew away from her and again generated multiple pikes of the green glowing energy, sending them at her. This time he flew after the pikes to land a blow if she thought of defending from the attack or countering it.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:30 am

Soi Fon smiled as she was able to mark Harribel once. Now, all she'd need to do is hit her again. Just one more hit, just one more. She remarked in her head, trying to give herself the necessary motivation and strength to be able to do just that, even with her present fatigued and battered condition. She needed to continued to fight, she'd fight no matter what. All this, for Yoruichi.

She panted as she stood up at standing once more and tried blocking the attacks hurling at her. Briefly, she glanced at Yoruichi, her eyes filled with a determination never seen before, even when she was just a personal bodyguard. Now, there was a new flame in Soi Fon's heart. She watched Harribel for an opening of any kind, she'd need to look for it, deciding that was the best method to go about trying to strike that spot. If she could just get inside her...

'Think Soi Fon... think... concentrate. Now where would her most open spot be?'

Meanwhile, Ulqui was firing ceros at me and I knew I couldn't block or counter, since he was just behind the attack he threw at me. I'd have to move, and I'd have to be quick about it. I started on my flash step and dashing, trying to get out of the line of fire and away from Ulqui who was now flying at me. I'd have to keep on the move which wasn't going to be the easiest thing. But it was the only thing I really could do. I grabbed my sword and again wielded it, with a smaller burst of power than before to do another one of those white attacks similar to that of Ichigo's Getsugatenshou. This battle... was extremely tiresome and annoying. I'd need to find a way to conjure everything up and beat him somehow.

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Loss of inspiration, sorry. ~)
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:06 pm

The waves swept across the land and created a lake. Harribel was now floating in the air, looking down at Soi Fon and Yoruichi. "I can't believe you managed to mark me with that horrid weapon of yours." She knew that if she wanted to avoid getting marked again she'd have to keep her distance and play on the offensive. Harribel waved her sword again and fired multiple shots of compressed water at them both. The Espada would spam her shots until they were hit.

Ulquiorra veered to the right, avoiding her attack. He then used Sonido to appear behind her, holding out his finger to fire a Cero Oscuros. The attack was at point blank range. "Die human."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:05 am

'I need to keep myself focused... If I can do that, I can find a way around these horrible attacks and get to the mark on her back. But I'm afraid... I'm going to need Yoruichi's help with this...'

Soi Fon thought to herself as she remained where she was and summoned even more of her spiritual power to be able to try and block some of the attack's force out. She looked to Yoruichi who seemed to be on the ground, laying behind her. As soon as they had established eye contact, Soi Fon noticed a bigger blast coming her way and cringed as she tried to block it with all the strength she could render. She recovered from the aftershock of it and prepared to be hit with another. She coldly remarked to Yoruichi...

"Are you up for a fight, cat?"

My eyes widened in fear as I turned my head to be able to view the Cero being fired at me. It was more than what I was used to and it was in point blank range! Oh what was I supposed to do?! I quickly tried to enforce a spiritual barrier around me to block and prepared for impact; I shut my eyes and clenched every single part of me. Was this... really the end...?

OOC: Is Rukia able to fight or available? lol
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:28 am

Harribel stopped her endless shots and held her Tiburon at her side. This wasn't satisfying at all. She needed them to give her a challenge. Yoruichi opened her eyes and looked at Soi Fon, smirking. "I think I've got some fight in me....." She stood up and struggled to keep herself on her feet. It wasn't looking too good for her. "It's just me and you Soi Fon....Till the end." She moved in for Harribel, creating clones of herself. They all surrounded Harribel and used Shunpo to appear beside her. Each of them would send kicks and punches. This was a diversion for Soi Fon to attack!

Ulquiorra's beam traveled towards Utena, now just a few inches from her body. What would happen now?

OOC: Rukia is dead. Lol
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:35 am

OOC: Damnit, okay... so Utena has a hollow form yes? How does that unlock? Because there ain't no way she's keeping up with second form Ulqui if she isn't hollow.

Soi Fon smirked and watched her beloved Yoruichi swarm in for the attack on Harribel, creating clones of herself for a diversion for herself to attack. Nice thinking Yoruichi. She readied herself and let the barrier of protective soul pressure fall and then she raised Suzumebachi to her eye level, closing one to get a precise reading on the attack. She needed her just to turn at the right angle to be able to sneak in there. Sure, she had multiple swings and chances to get her, but only one real good one and she had to make it count.

Soi Fon took a deep breath and concentrated... her thoughts echoed...

'Alright this is it... Sting all enemies to death... Suzumebachi!'

And she made a bolt for it. She quickly flash stepped, this time as fast as the flash goddess would, or so it appeared that way. As soon as the clones of Yoruichi further enclosed Harribel and distracted her from being on guard, she swooped in and made the final touch of the stinger to the mark on her back. It began to emit a red light and finally Soi Fon felt the slightest bit of peace.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next