MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 5 I_voting_barA warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 5 I_voting_barA warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A warrior and a friend(Private)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 5 Empty A warrior and a friend(Private)

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Everything so far seemed to be arlight for me, being a girl that wanted to try something new; try something that will show I'm more than a girl that might wish to do and prove her honor for her family. That was what I thought of in the possible time till I find out my father got this letter, speaking of going to war and in his condition, he couldn't. I didn't wish for him to go but judging him of his choice, he was not happy with me. Sitting and thinking, I had to do something for my father before it was too late and only could think of one thing; taking his place. I had to prepare for this journey and this journey alone. I made the possible changes to show I had to take the change of my look to the charming look of a female to the true warrior at heart. When I was ready, I picked up my father's sword, attacked it to my belt of the armor and leaves to get my trust worthy black stallion, ready to leave and head into war. As we both ride through the rain and thunder, I was looking ahead, hoping I'm doing this right but I already knew I was...
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 5 Empty Re: A warrior and a friend(Private)

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:16 pm

"Yes, that's my name."I Looked quiet but just thinking to what is going on now. Somehow, I was curious about what she had planned for this.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 5 Empty Re: A warrior and a friend(Private)

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:19 pm

"I don't know why I didn't recognize it before, but I remember. You don't serve in the army in my kingdom, but you do serve in the neighboring one, one whom is our ally and have been since the beginnings of time. Your family is a very well known family of fighters, the men anyway and the women are very good caretakers. But, you took your fathers place to battle making you the standalone. But we'll get to that eventually. My point is, your family has a precious airloom does it not? A gemstone that's rare you cannot find anywhere else. It shows things, anything on this living Earth the form in which they were truly meant to take. Not only that but it shows everyone whom you were truly meant to be."

I smiled and approached her further.

"And if I remember the tradition correctly, the stone is handed down through generations to the eldest daughter for safekeeping. I just hope you're that one. So Anthy, do you have that stone? If you do, might I use it?"

I held my hand out to her, asking for the stone. Things were coming together for me and the witch had such a surprised expression on her face. Had I turned around to see it, I would have laughed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:30 pm

I kept quiet looking to Utena hearing her words but when she spoke of the truth about me, my green eyes widen in surprise. How did she know about my true nature and name? Not saying much, I slowly reached into my pocket to take out a special stone my mother had given me when I was at the age but looked at Utena. "Do you mean this?" I held it out to her but still watching the color of the stone shine from the light.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:07 am

I nodded and took it from her hands gently, thanking her.

"Well, thank you Miss Himemiya. I knew about your family for ages. You see, while I may not read, I did have a private tutor when I was younger who required me to read. You are descended from a line of ancient old warriors and paladins, who have taken control of all sacred artifacts, gemstones, and so on and so forth. At one time your family was the most powerful but also the most modest, which is why now, you are not in rule of the country. Instead you became a very militaristic family where the boys are exalted to militia greatness, and the wives and daughters, the girls, the women are praised for their support."

I smiled and raised it in the air, it shined like a star. I wasn't going to do anything with it yet. I then walked over to Jade and got her to stand up, forcing her out on the balcony. Luckily, because of Anthy's little charade, they would have all gathered by the palace anyway to hear the announcement. Once they saw me appear, they all became silent and watched.

"Citizens of my kingdom, you have been wronged. Allow me to explain."

Jade's appearance became more clear. I had her standing with me and at the moment she looked like my evil twin. They all looked with wonder. My voice boomed.

"This woman, is not who you think she is. She is an old manipulator, a liar, a witch.. and most certainly doesn't look like this. She's fooled you all into a state of confusion and consternation. Of slight hypnosis, so that the things you wouldn't normally do, have begun to become the things you will do. But no worries my denizens, I have the cure."

I held out the stone to the sun and then clutched it in my hands.

"This stone is the stone of truth, it will reveal all things that are impure to their pure form. Their true form, the things and people they really are. And so... as I clutch this stone, I call upon its power and..."

Jade began to transform back into her old form, her old normal decrepit self. And then she did another transformation. Back to a younger more sinister looking young witch with black hair and bright green eyes. She was really young, how about that? I blinked. And then continued my speech.

"And you may have been wondering where I was all this time. Well now that the stone of truth has shined upon you all, I can tell you the truth. There was a cat you all hated hours ago and were chasing to try and kill. That cat was me. This woman gave me a special type of elixir that told me my dreams would come true if I drank it, and it turned me into a cat. While I was gone, she planned on ruling this kingdom and eventually turning it to chaos."

I explained and she growled at me. I looked at her to shut her up and continued.

"Therefore, the curse upon you and me, and the disguise of Jade is gone completely for good. And as a manner of punishment, I will instate that this last drop of the curse go to Jade, she must forcefully drink it, and whatever side effects happen, live with for the rest of her life. But there is one last order of business I will attend to."

I waited a moment for the murmurs and cheers in the crowd to go down.

"And because I have made a new friend that helped me catch this wretched woman in the first place, I hereby pardon her from any offenses she's committed, she will not be executed or jailed or anything. Anthy Himemiya, who took her father's place in the army. instead, if she wishes to serve, she will serve. If not, she may retire and be my royal advisor."

I smiled and the cheers began to uproar. I motioned for her to come join me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:16 am

My eyes looked happy seeing all of this unwind. Seeing Utena getting her right place back but still wondering how she knew about my family or hot the tutor did. That didn't matter now since I find out my friend knew of my history and that was that. She did take Jade out and started to explain what was going on and what happened to her and the people of this kingdom. When she spoke her speech then said something about me, I walked out from the room and to where she was with jade, standing by her side hearing the people cheering but smiled looking to utena. I didn't know how to thank her for this.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:27 am

I smiled and stood there with her a moment longer, then quieting the masses of their excitement to make one last announcement.

"Now, as you're all aware, the stone of truth shines on everything and everyone when in use. And so you see Anthy as she is. But you also have this strange feeling like you're missing some vital piece of information and you can't pinpoint. Do you have that strange vibe coming from me, even though you recognize me as your prince?"

I spoke out and they all seemed to know what I was talking about, they all felt it. I smiled softly.

"Well, citizens of my kingdom, I am a prince, but ... I'm a girl too. It's time you knew who and what I was. My name is Utena Tenjou, I'm a girl and yes I'm a prince too. It's just who I am, and it's a part of me, my blood. My person, my heart, my life, my everything. If you do not accept this, then you may leave my kingdom as you please. If you do, you're welcome to stay. but the rulings and who I am as a person did not, have not, and will not change for as long as I am alive. And so, your prince is a girl, but that doesn't make me any less of a person. And I'm glad I can finally share this truth with you all."

The kingdom looked around in shock and for a few moments it was silent, until one person began to cheer and clap. And then the rest of them joined in on the cheer and the clap. I smiled, my kingdom accepted me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:12 pm

I kept by her side before giving a friendly hug to her. "I'm so happy fory ou prince Utena. Everyone sees you just the way you are and still accepts you. this must be a day you won't forget huh?"I laughed happily looking at her, still hearing the cheering from the crowd.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:21 pm

"That's for sure."

I smiled and stood next to her, draping my arm around her shoulders to give her a friendly hug.

'I've always dreamed of this day and finally it's become true... And with the help of my new friend, there's nothing we cannot do...'

I thought and stood there as the crowd continued to cheer. It was then that I subdued Jade to her torture and transformed her into this terrible heinous being, locking her up in the chambers beneath the palace. And thus the sun shone brightly on this day, and took all our worries away.

The End.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5