MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 4 I_voting_barA warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 4 I_voting_barA warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A warrior and a friend(Private)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 4 Empty A warrior and a friend(Private)

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Everything so far seemed to be arlight for me, being a girl that wanted to try something new; try something that will show I'm more than a girl that might wish to do and prove her honor for her family. That was what I thought of in the possible time till I find out my father got this letter, speaking of going to war and in his condition, he couldn't. I didn't wish for him to go but judging him of his choice, he was not happy with me. Sitting and thinking, I had to do something for my father before it was too late and only could think of one thing; taking his place. I had to prepare for this journey and this journey alone. I made the possible changes to show I had to take the change of my look to the charming look of a female to the true warrior at heart. When I was ready, I picked up my father's sword, attacked it to my belt of the armor and leaves to get my trust worthy black stallion, ready to leave and head into war. As we both ride through the rain and thunder, I was looking ahead, hoping I'm doing this right but I already knew I was...
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: A warrior and a friend(Private)

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:06 am

"Hm, disguises. Disguises... what could we do for that?"

I began to think. Well, disguise or not, the woman would surely recognize me, if I were to go into the palace. Wait, that was it! I smiled and looked at Anthy, sizing her up.

"Hmmm, you'll probably do. Here's what I need you to do. I have this special stone that I placed back here somewhere, I know I can ask my animal friends to help me find it. Hold onto it in your pocket and it should give you the power to change into anything you wish to turn into for as long as you want to. Don't drop it, don't let anyone steal it, or your transformation will revert you back to your original form. Anyways, I need you to pretend to be me. You'll still keep your body's shape and height, as you're just changing your features, not your vessel."

I smiled and called my animal friends to help me search for it. It was going to work, thank goodness for magic!

"And after you change your features, I need you to be able to imitate my mannerisms how I did when I strolled into town, and my voice. And go into the palace, they'll let you in. I'll help one of the more dangerous convicts escape prison, disguised of course, so he won't recognize me. As soon as that happens, the alarm will go off and all the guards will rush t stop the criminal. At that point the door to the castle will be completely unguarded and I can sneak in. During this time, you will change back to yourself and go into a closet that should be located on the 3rd floor, and the door all the way down the hall and change into a maid's outfit. And that's where things become complex. See, we'll need that mixture that Pascal stole the last drop of, and we'll need to place it in the food that you will be serving to her. I'll walk in to distract and have a conversation with her. She will be so distracted, she won't notice, and that mixture will turn her into an animal, I presume. When that happens, the kingdom will be relieved and all will go back to normal. I hope."

I explain, holding my head after that. That took a lot of brainpower.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: A warrior and a friend(Private)

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:01 am

"Oh my, that's alot of planning. I love it! I'll do what I can with this plan Utena so when our animal friends finds this item, I'll get right to work. Though, I'll see how well I do when trying to go through with your first part of the plan." I know I can't be like Utena but it doesn't hurt to try doesn't it? Besides, I want her to be happy and get back what was truly hers.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:23 pm

"Well, I guess the way I see it, a lot of plans out there have deception in them and work like a charm."

I smiled and thought about examples, recalling that taught to me in the history classes I'd taken. The students always gave me weird looks because I was a prince, but my advisors felt the need to have the teachers of my kingdom teach me the rest of the stuff that the ones at home couldn't. It was good practice for my act of being a boy.

"Everyday I'm deceiving them. I don't like it much, but I am. I have to make them think that I'm a boy. Otherwise, my spot as prince is as good as gone and I've worked too hard to get to the position I'm in right now."

I spoke, quite determinedly. I didn't mean to make this all about myself, but I had to. This was my kingdom, and both Anthy and I would get our own forms of retribution.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:08 pm

"Wow that seems like something but at least you are happy right?"I looked at her smiling but I am impressed with what she was saying from this while thinking myself. She went through alot to get where she is now and that was something.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:10 pm

"So you need to act like me."

I said beginning to check through the dirt and the rubble back in this obscure area we were standing in. I was digging, searching for that special stone. I needed to find it.

"Oh where did I place that thing?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:12 am

"Um, okay but I'll do my best when trying to be like you..I hope." I really didn't know if I could but if it was to help Utena get her kingdom back, I would do it.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:25 pm

"Alright, good. Thank you Anthy, I truly appreciate this."

I smiled and continued to search frantically through the rocks and various other items placed around here, before, in my rush, tripping and falling onto the rocks ahead of me. I rubbed my head, having banged it a bit, and realized that one of my knees was now bruised. That's okay, I was alright. Actually, when I tripped I...

"Found it!"

I said loudly and excitedly. Who would have known that my clumsiness would be the thing to help progress the next step in our plan? I smiled and picked up the gem.

"Are you ready?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:43 pm

"You're welcome but I just hope to do alright." I smiled looking before seeing her now able to find the stone. "Um, ready."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:53 pm

I began to recite the ancient text necessary to do this. I'd used the stone before, one had to believe and channel their spiritual energy through it to power it. Once I learned to do that, from the local oracle, everything else was easy enough. I held the stone firmly in my hands and forward towards Anthy. I closed my eyes and began to summon my own innermost powers, as well as its powers and project them, trying to rev them up in a sense.

The winds picked up slightly, a small power shown around me, as I glowed in a dim light.

"Oh ancient spirits that transcend time,
hear this spell, read its rhyme.
I want to change the DNA of subject;
Allow the changes to fade with time's regret.
Allow the shape of the double helix to now bend;
Change her form to me, the form of my friend."

I finished the chant and all of the powers I'd summoned forth propelled from the stone and onto Anthy's body. Within moments, her clothing, and her physical form began to change. Not that her limbs or her body changed any, she still remained in the same shape and form as she would of if she were herself, she just appeared like me outwardly. She still had the same soul in her body, none of that changed. Just her voice and her outward appearance, the rest of her body was the same. I smiled as the power died down and the transaction was complete.

"Looks like it worked."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:41 am

I said nothing about this then looked at my new looking body before looking up to the real Utena. "Well, this is something but I just hope I do alright with this." I spoke a bit still like myself or in my mind.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:57 pm

"You'll do fine. And make sure you deepen your voice. Let's get this show on the road. You have to go back out there and I'll go into the castle."

I smiled and waved her on. Come on Anthy, I know you'll pull through!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:57 pm

Without saying a word and being nervous, I just give a nod as I turn to leave and go where she said to go. I went back inside while looking around but trying my best to be tough and a full straight foward prince.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Time Skip: Anthy had done her impression of me and fooled everyone into thinking she truly was the prince. Meanwhile, I got inside the castle and found Pascal who had the last drop of that potion she used originally to turn me into a cat. I sped down the hallways, clutching the stone that I used to transform Anthy, and some of her would start to slowly change back. It wasn't wearing off, I forcefully sped up the transformation's time frame. But changing back would still take a bit of time. The villagers began to notice this and thus she ran for the palace, locking the door and taking refuge there. I couldn't find the old woman, but Anthy did. In fact, the throne room upon entering is where she now was, and she knew, somehow, I'd be coming. And so now they stand face to face within this tense scene, Anthy still looking a lot like me, but slowly transforming back. I still, however, was running throughout the palace in search of this crazy old lady...

"Ah there you are prince. It's so nice to see you again. And it looks like you've averted the curse I put on you. Very nice, how very interesting indeed you were able to do that. You truly are a special one. Now I suggest that you stay quiet and allow me to handle the situation, that is, unless you want your whole kingdom to find out who you really are."

She cackled in evil delight, relishing in the fact she thought she had me pinned with no choice in the matter. She smirked and dragged her cape across her body in a swiping motion, similar to how the villains in productions and animated films do so, and instantly changed into that of a gallant prince. Someone whom looked exactly like me, but with darker features and an overall dark aura to the form. She chuckled.

"My, I certainly don't give myself a lot of credit, do I? I mean look at this flawless transformation. I even got your split ends right. I should be an imitator."

She smirked and talked in my own voice. Anthy was going to have to hang on for just a little longer. That is, until I could get to where she was. I'd save her, my reputation, my kingdom, and defeat this old lady. But on the way, I began thinking...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Anger was shown in her eyes but I had to keep cool to hope Utena would hurry up. "that won't matter. I will find a way to break your enchantment on the people of this kingdom and have you beheaded for your wicked way."
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:04 pm

"Oh such a bold little thing aren't you? Behead me? Break the enhancement? Look at yourself talk. You can't possibly do all of those things, can you?"

The old lady disguised as me (let's called her Jade), smirked and moved in closer to Anthy. All she saw was my form, thinking she had this in the bag. Instead, she took a moment to stare and then laugh maniacally.

"Oh and so testy too. You think I will just spill the beans and there goes the drama and the kingdom along with it? That's not my style, sweetie. Who says I won't have a little fun with this first?"

She smirked and then walked a few steps away from her, turning her back to her, when she walked, then turning back around to speak with her. She held up her fingers like she was about to snap them.

"And besides I have all this power... and nothing to do with it.... I wonder what would happen if I-..."

And she was cut off by, the real me this time, rushing into the room and bravely hoping down from the high mantle onto the floor, disregarding the stairs that were right next to me. I panted, a little out of breath from running and stared at her with hate in my eyes. Now things were about to get serious.

"You're not doing anything with my kingdom! Or with me! Not on my watch, witch!"

She looked at both of us confused, just who was the real one?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:12 pm

I looked to see you show up, giving a smile and a nod, happy you showed up. Now, I was just we both can beat this witch and set her kingdom free from jade but turns head back to look back to see the confused face.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:21 pm

"There are two of you?"

She blinked. I smirked and approached closer, now catching my breath.

"No, you see. I'm the real prince. She... well, she's a friend of mine. Named Anthy. And..."

I clutched the stone in my hands again and she instantly reverted back to her normal appearance.

"That's what she looks like. So let's get down to business..."

"Jade.. you may call me Jade."

"Alright let's do this, Jade."

Both of us stared each other in the eyes, intensely. A showdown was about to begin. But, my thoughts had already advanced further beyond this little scuffle. I had an ingenious idea I'd come across and that gave way for my overwhelming confidence.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:26 pm

I was changed back into my final look but I just kept back, seeing the intense fire between jade and Utena. Something told me this was going to be one fight I wouldn't forget and neither will Utena.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:34 pm

"Do you really think you can beat me?"

She smirked and raised her hand. And with a swift motion, I'd taken out another stone that I had hidden in my room I'd stopped to get secretly. I called out...

"All power used to suppress and kill
Will now be taken from its thrill.
For black or white or devil or holy;
Time to leave the hostess's body.
And so all power flock to this stone,
And leave the witch mortality prone."

And with that she was quickly drained of her magical power. It now was hidden and sealed within the stone. She was a mortal like me now, and yet she remained in the form she took last. Which was the darker version of myself. I smirked and placed the stone away in a bag I was holding, which contained Pascal, who was guarding the things inside with his life. I stood confidently and she, then, seemed to "blow a casket". Angry with rage, it appeared like steam almost came out of her ears. She walked up to me and pushed me.

I pushed her back, and the fight had begun. I knew what I was doing, even if it appeared like I didn't. That was the beauty of being 3 steps ahead.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:37 pm

I kept my distance but looked at all that happened. Seeing the magic that was done. Now the witch was just a mortal but it seems it would be even now before jade pushes her back and utena did the same. My eyes widen a bit seeing this till I slowly hope that Utena would be alright, hoping to beat jade and her evil ways.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:44 pm

And then the fight broke lose. Within minutes we separated for a small break, hair messed up and small bruises and cuts everywhere. And the fight pursued on after that little break. It was sure to be intense, and last a while.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:56 pm

I watched the whole fight begin, fist hitting here and there but I was cheering for Utena in my own quiet way, hoping she can beat the so called witch Jade. I know she can though because Utena was just powerful that way. When they were going to break, I still feel the intense angry between them.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:45 pm

Now it had come to the point in the fight where she drew her weapon and started to stab at me, relentlessly. I was dodging, just barely, and trying to take out of its sheath, my own sword. I flipped once and was able do that, then landing on my feet and combating against her, parrying and dodging her strikes, a real interesting sword fight now. I did one move where I was quick on my feet enough to pivot and disarm her of her dagger, in which I took that opportunity to discard of my own sword, tossing it at the falling dagger, and then jumping while she was distracted, upon her. I landed on top of her and brought out a rope, tying her hands together.

"Looks like I win!"

"But... but how did you? No fair! Let me go prince!"

She exclaimed and I smiled.

"No... your reign of terror will be over before it's even begun!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:24 pm

I kept watching the intense battle, seeing now swords involved in this fight. I know Utena was a strong fighter and a swords master. I think felt happy seeing that she bit jade looking quiet.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:52 pm

"What do you plan to do to me? You can't very well kill me."

"No I cannot. And I did not intend to."

I smirked and then shifted my gaze to Anthy.

"Anthy Himemiya was your name, correct?"

I'd wait for her answer before I continued. The ropes that bind her wrists, bound them tightly so she couldn't escape and if she did try anything, I had another rope to bind her ankles.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next