MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 2 I_voting_barA warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 2 I_voting_barA warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

A warrior and a friend(Private)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 2 Empty A warrior and a friend(Private)

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Everything so far seemed to be arlight for me, being a girl that wanted to try something new; try something that will show I'm more than a girl that might wish to do and prove her honor for her family. That was what I thought of in the possible time till I find out my father got this letter, speaking of going to war and in his condition, he couldn't. I didn't wish for him to go but judging him of his choice, he was not happy with me. Sitting and thinking, I had to do something for my father before it was too late and only could think of one thing; taking his place. I had to prepare for this journey and this journey alone. I made the possible changes to show I had to take the change of my look to the charming look of a female to the true warrior at heart. When I was ready, I picked up my father's sword, attacked it to my belt of the armor and leaves to get my trust worthy black stallion, ready to leave and head into war. As we both ride through the rain and thunder, I was looking ahead, hoping I'm doing this right but I already knew I was...
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: A warrior and a friend(Private)

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:57 pm

"Forget the kingdom fighters! Get the girl!"

And everyone, even the kingdom members seemed to turn on Mel quickly. They were attacking, approaching her violently. It was then that she would have felt a paw pawing at her leg and lightly scratching at the back of it. I hurriedly bit and pulled the fabric in the direction I wished her to go. It was then that the villagers spotted me and got even angrier, seeing me and me being friends with her, it was all a lot to take in.

"Get the creature!"

"Mew!"

I called out and started to run, trying to get her to run with me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

A warrior and a friend(Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: A warrior and a friend(Private)

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:00 am

"It's you!" I was suprised to see the black kitten again about to speak but got nervous getting up but whistles to my stallion to run off and hide somewhere safe as I follow the black kitten to where she was leading us.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:03 am

I led them far far away. Eventually we found a safe haven to venture into and hide from the angry army and villagers. They couldn't find us for now, and that was good.

"Mew mew mew ... mew."

I panted, trying to catch my breath.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:06 am

"N-nice work......you lost them."I was leaning against the wall but looking tired but still a bit hurt even with the bandages. "But..how did you find me?"I gently sits up a bit but winces a little.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:11 am

"Mew..."

I tried to explain and I couldn't. Soldiers voices came by and I remained silent.

"Was there even a way to break the curse?"

"I heard that the kiss of pure kindness, pure light, pure love, pure friendship. Something pure will break the curse. And then the thing will turn into what it's truly meant to be."

"So basically like all legends in folklore huh?"

"Yeah basically."

When I was sure they were gone, my face had lightened up and I looked at her.

"Mew?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:14 am

"Hey, what's wrong?" I looked worried a bit but wonders if she was alright.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:15 am

I made a motion with my tail to what the soldiers' direction. Indicating what they were just talking about.

"Mew!"

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:30 am

I said nothing looking confused but looked in the direction to what she was pointing to. Somehow, I heard what they were speaking of then to the kitten. "Something of a curse?"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:31 am

I nodded.

"Mew."

I tried to tell her, it was the curse that was upon me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:35 am

I said nothing to think of this then gently looked ot her before looking worried. "Wait....are you a human that is under a curse?"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:30 pm

I nodded.

"Mew."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:34 am

"oh my, you poor thing! But why? You are really nice and shouldn't have been changed like this. Is their a way to change you back.." I asked lookng quiet but nervous.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:20 pm

I nodded and placed my paws on her shoulders, leaning on them so we looked at each other face to face. I pressed my nose to hers and stared into her eyes innocently. She'd have to kiss me.

"Mewww~"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:24 pm

"I think I understand. You need me to kiss you, to change you back right?" I kept quiet looking at her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:27 pm

"Mew."

I nodded.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:32 pm

I said nothing while looking to the kitten. Deep down I was worried but I really did wish to help her since we are friends. "I understand. If this will help you, Alright.." My eyes kept looking at the kitten's innocent blue eyes before gently holding her in my hands careful to press our kiss together gently, giving a gentle kiss.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:49 pm

And before her eyes, I transformed back very slowly. My kitten lips began to feel like human lips. And my furry, tiny body began to grow back to human size and have more skin-like texture now, rather than fur. And there I was, crouching down, as our lips were still conjoined. Back to my human form. I smiled as I parted the kiss and opened my eyes, feeling heaven for just a moment. I was relieved I was back and now it was time for her to see who I truly was.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:01 pm

My green eyes widen in suprise to see a human in front of me besides the kitten but I did reconize the blue eyes so it was the same little one. Gently, I tilted my head a little while just looking at her but I felt happy that she was normal again. "Y-you're back to normal but.....you look royality. Are you the princ-um, the one that rules the kingdom where the army was?"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:04 pm

"You mean the missing prince, or whatever?"

I questioned and at that moment, if she wasn't quite sure of my gender, since I did take the natural appearance of a "boy" as well, she'd know by my voice that I was, in fact a girl. I nodded and sat down on the grass next to her. I sighed.

"Yes. An old woman told me I could have all I desired if I just drank her elixir sort of thing. Instead it cursed me and put a spell upon the kingdom to hate me, see me as this grotesque monster, when really, I was just a kitten. But by doing that, she now has control over the kingdom, I think that was her plan all along. To get rid of me, make the people hate me, and so once she rose to power, they wouldn't have a chance to rebel, even if somehow I found a way to reverse both the curse on me and the spell."

I sighed and shook my head.

"She's a terrible woman, she is."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:09 pm

"So that's how it happened. I'm so sorry about that, having someone so mean to do something horrible to someone like you. Isn't their a way to break the spell on the people to think you are a monster and beat her?" I looked to the side at her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:17 pm

"That, I don't know. But, I have to get my kingdom back. It's rightfully mine after all. And besides, I am not really a boy. And she knows my secret. I decided to tell her when she asked me what a few of my desires were. I trusted her, and I could see that that was an obvious mistake now. The point is, I can't have my people find out that I'm not really a prince or a king or anything like that. If they found out I'd been lying to them in any way they'd be displeased with me as a leader and my ruling methods and choose to overthrow me. I don't want that. If I can't rule, then I have nowhere else to go. I can't go and fight in the army. I can't go live peacefully somewhere. It sucks being in this position and I'm not sure I can do anything about it."

I sighed and tried to think this through. I crossed my arms and closed my eyes, thinking truly hard about what could happen to save me from my demise.

"Anyways, it's very complicated. And I saw what happened with you. It's not right, they should let you fight in the army. I know your story. And I think it's really sweet. But it's just not fair. Perhaps we can help each other. Once I find a way around things..."

But then I smiled and looked at her, releasing the tension for one moment.

"But this is what I really look like. I bet it's not what you were expecting huh? Expecting some sort of dashing prince with muscles popping out of his shirt and such?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:54 pm

"To be honest, no. I never knew till now but I am acutally happy cuz I seen alot of males from that army so I really can't tell. But, it's nice to have a friend that's not afraid to do what she wants right?"
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:59 pm

"I suppose. My name's Utena, by the way. What's yours?"

I smiled and bowed the best I could from my sitting position right next to her. I admired her stride for going into the army to save her sick father the trouble. A pure heart. Definitely someone reliable. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:13 pm

"Me? Oh, My name is Anthy. It's nice to meet you, Utena."I smiled gently happy to my friend as I bowed back to her a bit with my head and sits up straight.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:30 pm

"There's no reason a lady should bow, especially to someone like me. "

I smiled and then took her hand, shaking her hand, an acquaintance well met.

"Well, so, your story is pretty amazing and I'm sure I could do something about it. I may not look it, but I am a prince after all."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next