MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 6 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 6 I_voting_barPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 6 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 6 I_voting_barPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Pokemon Battle! Here we go!!

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 6 Empty Pokemon Battle! Here we go!!

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Seth hurried to the town square where the usual public battles were held daily. Being one of the number one trainers in the town his appearance was expected by all who take part in the event. Reaching the crowd of trainers and spectators he announced his presence. "I'm here! Don't start without me!" He made his way to the center, awaiting his opponent. Six small pokeballs rested on his belt. "Okay, I'm ready for whoever!" A breeze passed through his white spiked hair, leaving his opened red jacket ruffling. A dramatic looking scene!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Pokemon Battle! Here we go!!

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:29 pm

"Sure. But um, tell me your name, I kinda sorta forgot it when you were battling back at the other place."

A small sweat-drop formed on the side of his head, like in cartoons, and he lightly rubbed the back of his head with one of his hands, playfully. He really wasn't a bad guy and down the road in the future, the boy and Seth could become pretty good friends.

"Aaaaanyway, this is sure to be an awesome battle! Fire and electricity! Both explosive, and both my favorite, you can't go wrong with them!"

The boy exclaimed quite loudly as he then used the hand he was rubbing his head with to point forward. A command followed.

"Alright! Raichu! Use a tackle attack and Typhlosion, use flame wheel!"

Things were already off to a fiery start.

----------------------------------------------------

"Oh well, okay. This is a bit strange. You knowing my name, but I don't know yours. Oh well, all I have to do is beat you, right, and you'll tell me who you are? Everything. Okay! Let's do this!"

I was all pumped up for this fight. But this trainer, I had to admit, intimidated me a bit. There was just this aura, this vibe resonating from her that told me she was very powerful. She could either be an intelligent improviser and make things up on the spot, or she could be a brilliant strategist and come up with a plan for battle based on the first move. I had to be careful with her, she seemed to have those same eyes watching me as I did her. Our eye colors mixing to become one shade of blue like the ocean. The waves in hers were calm, while in mine they were restless. The expression on my face held determination as well as nervousness. And the expression on hers was still a calm smile.

"Alright! Time we get this thing started! But first..."

There was a small pause.

"Go, Lapras!"

Lapras appeared from the pokeball I threw into the ocean. It cried its name happily.

"Can you make two platforms for me and this lovely lady trainer so we can battle, please and thank you Lapras! You're the best!"

Lapras nodded happily and used ice beam to create two platforms for me and the trainer to battle on. Then it transported us to the platforms, before I returned it to its pokeball, thanking it once more. Our pokemon managed to jump into the water and be ready for battle.

"Water pokemon are meant to battle in water, right? Thought this might be easier. Now it's an even match. Okay, let's do this... You make the first move." ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:19 pm

"My name's Seth! I'd ask for your name but I believe that's part of the deal, right? Hehe!"

Seth slid his hat backwards and then made a serious face. This was going to be quite an intense battle! Typhlosion had already gone for a Flame Wheel and Raichu attacked with a tackle. They were quick! Now was time to see if Charizard and Lucario could counter!

"Charizard! Stop Typhlosion with Dragon Pulse! Ready yourself after!"

'Lucario, Raichu is coming at you to attack physically! This gives you an advantage! Hit him with a Drain Punch! Just watch out for his body and the electricity, I don't want you getting paralyzed! To defend against that encase your physical attacks with aura!"

Charizard opened his mouth and released a shock wave, directed at the spinning Tphlosion. At the same time he held his ground and sunk his claws into the ground. The fire at the tip of his tail burned intensely. Lucario on the other hand took off as quickly as the Raichu, aura charging over his palms! As they came closer, the Lucario with his aura encased palms and the Raichu with it's tackle, Lucario quickly punched at the Raichu, hoping it's momentum with aid with the connection.

-------------

"You want to know my name? I'll tell you if you beat me. Maybe this could give hype you up even more."

The trainer closed her eyes and giggled. And just when she thought the battle was going to begin Mizu had thrown out a Lapras. It had created two large platforms of ice for the two trainers and also transported them to the frozen islands. This was looking like a gym battle now. 

"Lovely? Why thank you! And how nice of you Mizu, to create these platforms for us. You have a very beautiful Laprasby the way."

She blushed and then smiled, showing her perfect-looking white teeth. This trainer was just every man, or women's, dream girl! 

"Yes, it's perfect! Now let us begin. Starmie, use Psychic! Target both the Manaphy and Golduck! Empoleon, use whirlpool!"

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:49 pm

"Alright let's change of the game here guys! Nice moves Seth, you're kinda good. But, how good are ya?"

The boy smirked and slashed his hand through the air, cooly, commanding his pokemon to do different things. As first they seemed disjoint, like they weren't a team at all. They were doing different things at different pokemon. And it'd appear as though the other trainer knew nothing of what he was doing, when in reality, he had known better than anyone else what he was doing.

"Use the momentum in the spinning flame wheel to defend yourself against the Dragon Pulse! After that, stop spinning and let's try something new Typhlosion! Raichu, use agility!"

The Raichu was able to use agility just in the knick of time so that he avoided the aura punch coming straight at him. He dodged to the side and then ran behind him quickly before another minute would pass. Once the Dragon Pulse attack was over, Typlosion shook off any minimal damage done to it during the attack, seeming very healthy. He stood with endurance and determination. The flames dissipated. Then the boy gave further command.

"Alright guys, let's do this! Typhlosion cover the field in a smokescreen! Raichu, I want you, buddy, to ready yourself, same as you Typhlosion!"

The boy had a plan, it was clear. What was it? Well, Seth would soon find out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh right to it then! Thanks for the compliment Miss Trainer Stranger, but I don't intend to lose! Manaphy, surround yourself in a ball of water to protect yourself from the psychic attack. As for you Golduck, dodge however you can!"

Manaphy did just that, as it floated above everything. Golduck jumped out of the water and onto the block of ice, standing there with me on it, right next to me. I continued to look ahead at the pokemon attacking. Now that the psychic attack was virtually dissembled, it was my turn to attack!

"Alright then! Our turn! Golduck go ahead and use water beam! Manaphy, stay where you are and charge your power. Make the waves as turbulent as possible!"

This was sure to be one interesting battle! I smiled to the other trainer. She seemed sweet and though I wasn't much of a romantic, kinda cute. ~
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:30 am

"Thanks! You are too mister! Oh, I think I'm fairly good. Hehe."

The Dragon Pulse wasn't enough to push the Typhlosion back. But it was enough to stop it's momentum and the attack itself. Lucario, on the other hand, had missed his punch. As the Raichu used Agility to avoid Lucario directly, Lucario made a quick effort to return to Charizard's side. 

"Man, this is going to be tough!"

When the two Pokemon were joined together the Typhlosion had used Smokescreen to blanket the area around Lucario and Charizard in a dark smoke. What was going on now? 

'Lucario, I'm going to need you to communicate with Charizard telepathically for me. You're good with this smoke because you can use Typhlosion and Raichu's aura to see. But you let Charizard know that he can send the smoke back at Typhlosion and that he can attack Raichu.'

Lucario nodded and then transferred the message to Charizard. Charizard had begun flapping his wings to create gusts of wind, sending the smoke towards Typhlosion. Lucario's palm was directed at the Typhlosion, whose vision was now blocked by the smoke, and fired a large aura blast. Charizard, ensuring that Lucario was protected while doing so, used Flamethrower on Raichu. Fire projected from his gaping mouth and traveled towards Raichu. 

"Nice work!!"

---------------

"You're welcome Mizu. Hmmm.

The Psychic attack wasn't enough it seemed, and the whirlpool did not catch anything in its center. Mizu had done good in avoiding the attacks. But it was time to defend against hers. 

"Very good Mizu. Let's see how you'll do against this! Starmie, use Ice Beam on the incoming Water Beam! Empoleon, you use Aqua Jet to get to them and then go for a Tackle!"

A beam of ice had shot out from the core, freezing the water coming at them into a solid. Empoleon then dove into the water and swam at incredible speeds, reaching the other platform in under six seconds! When it was under them the Empoleon had used her large body to break through the ice just near the Golduck and go for a tackle. Starmie stayed behind.    

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:01 am

"What am I gonna do about Lucario being able to read aura?"

The boy muttered to himself, clenching his fists and teeth some. This was placing him in a tough position since his concealment now was no more. Not only was that happening but a flamethrower was hurling right towards his Raichu. And then there was a large aura blast fired from Lucario as well as the smoke towards Typhlosion. This new guy was tough, so thought this mystery trainer. He'd need to think of something and fast!

"Raichu quickly! Do whatever you have to to not get hit by the flamethrower! Typhlosion, do your best to dodge the blasts."

Nothing was coming to his brain, which wasn't good. He'd need to improvise.

----------------------------------------------------------

"I'm liking how you're calling me Mizu. My full name's Mizuki, if you were curious at all. Anyway, your battle tactics are so... advanced..."

I watched as the Empoleon basically sprinted across the surface of the water towards me and then hopped up on the ice platform, going in for a tackle to my Golduck. Golduck called off its attack immediately, dodging the ice beam coming at it then, but sadly, got hit by the tackle from Empoleon. Golduck flew backwards a bit and I caught him. I stood him up on his webbed feet again.

"You okay buddy?" He nodded healthily, shaking off the damage that disoriented him for a moment. But, he was ready once more. I smiled and nodded. "That's the way to do things. Alright! Let's go with this one! Golduck, use confusion on Empoleon! And, Manaphy I want you to attack Starmie with a bit of water!"

Manaphy nodded, staying within its small ball of water surrounding it, it commanded the water beneath us to rise and fall, rise and fall, then it hurled straight towards Starmie in a demonic type fashion. Such a small pokemon with such great powers! Meanwhile, Golduck's eyes glowed and he began trying to confuse Empoleon. If I could gain the upper hand... but this wasn't easy...

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:40 pm

"Good job you two! Now let's show him a great combo!"

'You've already realized that you have them in a tough situation right Lucario? Heh. You two are performing way better than in that last Gym back in Fuchsia City! Now, Lucario, climb up on Charizard's back and tell him to use Earthquake! While he flies over the area you fire a couple of your Aura blasts.'

Lucario received the command from Seth and turned towards Charizard. He watched as the orange giant released the blazing fire from his mouth like a dragon. When the time was right he leapt onto the Pokemon's back and gave him Seth's order. Letting out a roar Chairzard had caused an immense earthquake in the area. The ground was splitting open a bit and cratering inwards around Typhlosion and Raichu. To avoid being caught up in the mess Charizard then flapped his wings and ascended into the sky with Lucario, who'd be firing small Aura projections at both Raichu and Typhlosion. 

"Good thing we came here to battle. Your boat would have been destroyed. Heh."

Seth chuckled and made a little fox smile.

----------
"Mizuki, what a lovely name. I also thank you for your comment. You are quite the trainer as well."

Empoleon succeeded in breaching the other platform from beneath the water. She had penetrated the ice and smacked dead into the Golduck, sending it back into Mizu's arms. Crying out and opening her large wings, she prepared herself for another attack. Unfortunately for her, she didn't know that Golduck was going to cast a confusion onto her.  The trainer knew that Golduck was using a psychic ability from the glow that came from it's eyes but it was already too late! 

"Empoleon! You hang in there!"

Then Manaphy suddenly went on the offensive, hurling a large volume of water at Starmie. Empoleon stumbled around a bit and even slipped into the water. This wasn't looking too good for her. She'd have to recover quickly. 

"Starmie, use dive to dodge and help Empoleon snap out of the confusion. After that use Thunderbolt on Manaphy's bubble. "

She made sure to whisper to Starmie so that Mizu could not hear. Starmie threw itself into the blue, avoiding the water attack, and swam to Empoleon, helping her recover from the confusion by giving it a light nudge. They both surfaced but Starmie completely exited the water. While in the air it shot a bolt of electricity from the core and directed it towards Manaphy.        

"Let's see how you handle that Mizuki."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:32 pm

OOC: I don't think Charizard can use Earthquake and I don't think his roar would cause one. x.x

"You're right about that. Although it wasn't my boat. I was doing a favor for an old fisherman friend of mine. He'd asked me to catch something for him and I caught something."

The guy smiled and held up a pokeball, enlarging it so that Seth could see, then shrinking it once more and placing it back on his belt. He sure was kind. :] But because he did that small action did not mean that he took his attention away from the attacks going on in battle in the meantime. He watched as Lucario fired several aura blasts at both of the boy's pokemon. The trainer panicked and tried to keep his cool but began firing off orders as if they were running out of style.

"Raichu, Typhlosion, do your best to the dodge the Earthquake. Jump up in the air or something. I know it isn't easy to dodge the aura blasts or the Earthquake since you can't fly but you have to try! As you jump, Raichu use a thunderbolt on Chairzard and combine it with a flamethrower from Typhlosion. Blast them with power!"

The boy yelled in a state of urgency. He did not want to lose but it seems that the tables were turning on him in this battle. And unless he did something quickly, the battle would be over for him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you. That's gotta be the first compliment I hear about my name so far that I've become a trainer and started exploring. They usually make fun of me and the irony of the fact that my name is Mizuki and I love water."

I watched intently as she threw everything I gave her to handle back at my face, double time. How was I to handle this? She seemed to be able to reverse every strategy, every attack, every method I could use to battle her. She was... intelligent. Very intelligent. Nonetheless, I'd have to come up with something new. I'd have to improvise.

"Alright! Golduck, blast them with a hydro pump! Manaphy, dodge the thunderbolt the best you can! After that... I have no choice but to use it... HEART SWAP!"

I smirked as my pokemon were doing the best they could and succeeding at it! Golduck was pouring, on top of the monstrous waves that they'd have to deal with already, the hydro pump. Manaphy started to concentrate and glow a bit, starting the attack, 'Heart Swap'. This was it!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:41 pm

OOC: Charizard could use Earthquake. Lol I just added in the roar to make it look cool.

"Oh, I see! How nice of you man! Hehe!"

Seemed like the ground attack thrown at Typhlosion and Raichu did not prevail. These two were too good for that! But the spheres of Aura were enough to hit the combined Flamethrower and Thunderbolt, slowing it down a bit. The blazing fire vortex with electrical surging around it was still closing in on the flying Charizard.

[I]'Use Protect to defend yourselves against the attack Luacrio! And then get Charizard to go for a tackle!'[/color]

Lucario's appendages on his head raised a bit. He summoned forth a lime green energy barrier to protect himself and Charizard from the blazing blast. When the attack collided with the barrier Charizard was pushed a bit back. But they managed to protect themselves against the powerful attack thanks to Lucario. When the fire dispersed Charizard dove down at a high speed, flying straight at Typhlosion. When they were close to the ground Lucario leapt off of his partner and ran at Raichu. 

--------------

"You're welcome Mizuki. They shouldn't make fun of such a nice girl. That name is a very beautiful name. The nerve of people to be mocking you because of that."

The electric bolt jolted through the air and hit the ice platform, missing Manaphy. Empoleon was focused on Golduck, that was her opponent. Once the Golduck expelled the powerful water blast Empoleon countered with her own Hydro Pump. Waves crashed together from the combination of the two powerful attacks. But throughout this whole thing Manaphy had begun glowing. What was this? 

"What is this? Starmie, use Swift on Manpahy and follow up with a tackle."

Starmie, who was about seven feet in the air, fired glowing stars at Manaphy as it dropped into the water. Seconds after submerging itself in the violent waves it shot out spinning towards Manaphy to connect with a tackle.   

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:43 pm

OOC: Oh alright. So the plan is to beat this mystery trainer on your end and on mine. Alrighty, I think Heart Swap, swaps the trainer and the pokemon so that the trainer becomes the pokemon and the pokemon becomes the trainer. But I could be wrong. Actually, it says it switches the stats between a pokemon and his foe. Ehhhh. o.o I have other plans in the near future.

"This isn't good! Dodge any way you can and cease fire of the electro-flame storm!"

The trainer seemed to be in a state of panic now. He was clenching his fists and his teeth. It was something he wasn't used to battling against, all his opponents had not had legendary pokemon. Nor had they been against him two on two or had such great teamwork. It seemed he was going to lose and there was nothing he could do about it. His pokemon were strong but that's about all he had, no strategy. Nothing. That's solely what he relied on from battle to battle. But no matter how strong his pokemon were trained to be, a normal pokemon could not match to the power of a legendary like Lucario. He cringed.

"Damnit! What am I supposed to do?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No it's fine. Actually, I've gotten used to it and it makes sense. I mean my name means "Water" or at least half of it does anyway. I've always loved the water, for whatever reason. I don't know why, I've just always been attracted to it. Make fun of my name, don't make fun of my name, I don't care really. It is ironic I was born with this name and I grew up loving water pokemon and the water itself."

I nodded in approval of what I just said. It was true, really what I thought. But I watched the battle continue on, focused, my cerulean eyes sparkling under the moonlight in the night sky above our heads and reflecting, projecting my image as well as the other trainer's down in the water. I would remember this all my life.

"Alright! Manaphy, let your guard drop! Let Starmie hit you with the tackle and make you make it extra hard Starmie, k buddy?! Keep your focus up Manaphy!"

I smirked waiting to see what would happen. Golduck and Empoleon continued to fight as their Hydro Pumps hitting one another propelled them backwards. Golduck hopped up onto the sheet of ice, sustaining himself, then staring at the Empoleon who had done the same thing. Golduck then proceeded to jump into the water and spin around rapidly, creating a whirpool from the already stormy waves pushing against each other. Once he created a sufficient whirpool, Golduck rushed towards Empoleon and attempted to use Tackle to push her right into the spinning vortex. This sure was an exciting battle. I punched my fist in the air in excitement, the teardrop on my necklace swaying a bit, it resembled the Cascade Batch one would obtain in Cerulean City...

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:17 pm

OOC: Yeeeerp! We'll defeat them. Yup, it switches your Pokemon's stats with it's opponent's.

Seth realized from the look on the trainer's face that he was in panic. Looks like this guy had never been in such a situation before. Perfect! This meant that he did not know how to react and counter effectively then because he was probably winning all the time without worry. Lucario had Typhlosion and Raichu in his view, their auras brightening and being read by the second. He could see Typhlosion's move for a dodge before it could even be done. This information was transferred to the Charizard flying several feet ahead of him.

'Let's finish this up Lucario! Let Charizard know that if he connects with that tackle to use the SPECIAL! And while he does that use Extreme Speed to deliver a good blow. You two are doing great right now!'

Lucario took in the message as he drew closer and transferred it to Charizard. When Typhlosion made a move to dodge Charizard quickly followed and stood on track with great aerodynamic movement! Grinning, the Charizard would go head on, hoping to smack into Typhlosion. But instead of allowing the Pokemon to fly back, if it was hit, he'd latch onto to it. Lucario watched as his teammate made the perfect turn and then focused on Raichu. He suddenly accelerated in speed, zooming towards Raichu. This was Lucario's maximum speed during the use of Extreme Speed. In seconds he was already in front of Raichu, a fist encased in aura cocked back and then shot forward to deliver a powerful blow.

"Wow! That's even faster than last time Lucario!!"

-----------------

"A water lover, just like me. We share a passion Mizuki; I like that."

The trainer smiled but this one was different than the other smiles. She seemed very interested in Mizu now. But back to the battle! Manaphy's glowing display wasn't even worried about, in fact the trainer and Pokemon ignored it. Their attacks were on the way and it was time to see if Mizu's Pokemon could do anything about it. The small glowing star projectiles were to fast for Manaphy, who didn't even bother dodging for some reason.

"He's just going to stand....there?"

A flurry of projectiles hit the small Pokemon and on top of that a spinning Starmie. Little Manaphy was hit dead in the center by the attack and forced back into the water.

"I guess Manaphy was a little too scared to react."

Empoleon stood on the ice after her Hydro Pump battle with Golduck. She was looking around for the Pokemon, who made a dive into the water. After a few seconds the raging waves had begun turning about. A whirlpool was being created and it was affecting the ice platforms.

"Empoleon and Starmie, use Ice Beam on that whirlpool to freeze it solid!"

Both Pokemon looked at each other and then fired blue beams into the whirlpool, freezing it. But before it did freeze Golduck had jumped out and darted at Empoleon, ramming into her. The large bird was knocked off of the platform and into the water that was not frozen.

"Empoleon!"

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:50 pm

"I'm sorry guys, I guess the battle's over. Either try to counterattack, dodge or do something, but just don't get too hurt okay? There's nothing I can do. I knew I wasn't going to be able to beat a Lucario, no matter how strong my pokemon were."[/font]

The trainer looked down and thought a moment about what was happening. He was clearly older than Seth as he thought and stood in the very pose that revealed his body structure, appearing to be bigger and slightly more muscular than Seth was. Seth was young and a novice, and yet he could beat this expert. That was some talent!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Oh I see you bro! Tryin' to make some lezzie action haha. I like that~ Wink

"Yes we do, but unlike you, there is a method to my madness! Hahah! I see your pokemon have plenty of energy and poor poor Manaphy is getting beaten up over here, isn't that right Manaphy? You're hurt, aren't cha buddy?"

I smirked and then it completed the move Heart Swap. The pokemon that seemed to be taking the brunt of the damage was Empoleon and thus, Manaphy switched its stats with Starmie. Starmie became overly tired and hurt, as was Empoleon and Manaphy regenerated to become healthy once more. Golduck was fine and ready to battle as usual. I smirked and then commanded them, seeing that Heart Swap worked!

"Alright, fellas, put all your power into this one! Golduck slide on the ice to increase the speed of your tackle and tackle attack Empoleon! Manaphy! Come on buddy! Give them a big ol' water gun!"

Manaphy nodded and cried its name with determination as it spat out a clear turquoise colored water gun at Starmie. It had such power behind it since Manaphy was no longer as hurt as he was before. Golduck, meanwhile, found time to start his dash at the other pokemon and slid across the frozen water of the whirlpool to arrive at Empoleon faster than before. He then tackled him. Hopefully this would work!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:42 pm

"Let's finish it strong guys!!"

The morale was high! Charizard rammed into the Typhlosion, knocking it off it's feet. But instead of allowing it to fall back Charizard grasped onto it's body. Holding on to the Typhlosion, Charizard took off into the air, reaching incredibly high altitudes. After a few circles in the air he dove towards the ground and released the Typhlosion. This was a Seismic Toss! Gravity would bring Typhlosion crashing into the ground.

Lucarion, on the hand, connected with Raichu's face. The aura enveloped fist had sent the Raichu flying back and rolling across the ground. What an incredible attack displayed by these two.

"Awwwwwww yeaaaaaah!!!! We did it!!! This was a great battle man!!"

Seth cheered out loud and ran over to his Pokemon. Lucario struck a pose and closed his eyes while Charizard let out a powerful roar. The flame on his tail burned with intensity.

----------------------------------

OOC: I know. Lol Haha. Awwwwww yeeeeeeaaah!

"Oh really? Hehe. Your Manaphy looks severely injured there. How will your Golduck take on two Pokemon?"

The trainer giggled and placed her hand on her waist. This battle was in her favor, or so she thought. In mere seconds Starmie's core had darkened and it looked awfully weak. Same with Empoleon. Her two Pokemon had suddenly looked fatigued and injured. Just what was going on here?

"What? I don't understand."

Looked like the tables turned on her! Manaphy had used a move that switches the health status of the user with the opponent, Heart Swap!! A high concentrated jet of water was fired from Manaphy and directed at the weakened Starmie. As soon as it hit the Pokemon it was pushed back by the force and dropped into the water. Empoleon, now crouched down, was in no condition to dodge Golduck's tackle, that wad powered by the momentum of it sliding on the ice. She too was hit by the attack and sent into the water.

"Oh no!"

The trainer ran to the edge of the platform and looked into the blue water. Starmie and Empoleon then surfaced, both of them unconscious.

"You-You beat me...."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:59 pm

OOC: And that is how you do the thing bro! AWWWW YEAHHHH. Well, I'll take over the trainer after one more post on your end since it is time to introduce them to us. :3

The trainer sent the Typhlosion he had back into his pokeball, mumbling the words, "Typhlosion return...". It was the Raichu that he ran over and picked up in his arms, cradling it. It was obvious he had a very firm and close bond with this Raichu. However then he smiled lightly and laughed a bit, walking over to Seth.

"That was a great battle, Seth. I'm glad that we had the chance to have it. But, a deal is a deal. So, are you ready to see who I really am?"

He questioned as he awaited his answer. He saw the youth in Seth's eyes and watched for the reaction just to judge his character in the most positive way possible. He may have even been looking for a friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on guys! I believe in you!"

I encouraged them more to go through with their attacks all the way. They were giving it all they had for me and I was touched that my pokemon cared so much about me. I loved them both. I watched as the other two pokemon were blown away by the power of Golduck's tackle and Manaphy's water gun after the stats were switched. So I'd managed to pull it off and beat her! In that moment, I was in a happy disbelief. I called off their attacks when I saw they had resurfaced, unconscious.

"YES! I won!"

I smiled and jumped up into the air.

"Great job you guys! Golduck return! Manaphy, come over here buddy! This calls for celebration later! Oh yeah and it was an honor battling you, miss."

I smiled and waited for her to keep her end of the bargain. This was the moment I'd been waiting for. Manaphy floated into my arms and I hugged him. He smiled and cried out his name healthily. This was amazing.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Seth shot his fist up into the air. There was positive energy all around the three. Charizard rubbed his head against Seth's cap while Lucario looked up at the two.

"I am sooooo ready! Your Pokemon did really good man! Now let's see who you are. Heh."

He moved closer in and rubbed his chin, awaiting for him to reveal his identity. Charizard and Lucario also leaned in.

----------

The trainer took out two Pokeballs and returned the two unconscious Pokemon to them. She the smiled and looked at Mizu.

"Thank you Mizuki. It was also an honor facing you. You are a great trainer. I can see you becoming the champion in the future. Well, now I have to tell you who I am."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:41 pm

"Well, a bet is a bet."

He began to slowly take down his coat was the thing shielding him in mystery. All of the traits I'd described before in the posts were now abundantly clear and present as the streetlight shone on him and illuminated his every feature. At first he had his eyes closed and was looking down, making it easier to take off his hood to reveal himself. However, when he looked up and opened his eyes, he smiled and Seth would have been caught in a state of complete shock.

"Hi. Name's Ash Ketchum."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright! I can't wait to see who you really are. I mean it was such a great battle but it's time you own up and show me your face."

I giggled saying that. I felt all cool and like a champion actually. She was so kind. She giggled too at my spunk and then began to speak even more softly to me as if this were a secret she was trying to keep only between us.

"You have a lot of charisma. You know you remind me of a younger version of myself back when I was your age. I mean I'm a bit older now, but I still remember the times I had back then, such good memories and oh so fun too! Well, a promise is a promise and I lost so, it's time to show you who I really am."

She smiled and began to unfasten her cloak which shielded her in mystery as well. She began to take it off slowly, leaning her head downward so that no traits could I see from her, besides her hands taking off the hood. Eventually, I did see something, a small bit of hair. It was hard to make out what color it was from so far away, maybe an auburn brown?? But eventually the cloak dropped to the ice flooring she was standing upon and revealed a figure, lean and more womanly with a smile adorned upon her face, curving her lips just right. Her hair was a brighter color now under the moonlight that shown on it. And those green-blue, more turquoise eyes held such a gentle gaze upon me that I might've blushed a bit if not careful. I leaned in and watched her every moment, until she spoke and I was completely in awe.

"Pleased to meet you. My name's Misty and it was really great battling you."

She giggled again and I was speechless.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:18 pm

"Ash Ketchum!?!?!? The Ask Ketchum!? The legend of Kanto!? I am honored! I can't believe I was battling you this whole time! This is the best day of my life! I've heard so much about you Ash! You see I'm from the Unova. Even there everyone knows about you."

Seth smiled widely and started to tear a bit. He didn't want Ash to see him crying like a little baby so he smeared it off right away. Boh Lucario and Charizard started to laugh at him afterwards.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:46 pm

OOC: Bro, can you try Misty? It's just a lot of typing and you know, I'd rather be spared it. Plus then we both have 2 characters.

"Haha! It's nice to meet you too man. It was a great battle that we had, I agree. And you have some awesome pokemon yourself. Oh right."

He walked over and extended his hand to shake.

"Let's shake on it. If you ever need my help, you know you can count on me. Whaddaya say we become friends?"

He smiled in the same goofy way he'd smiled when he was only 10, now older than Seth. Ash loved the fame but what was really important right now was congratulating the victor of this battle.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No way! MISTY! The legendary water pokemon trainer from Cerulean City! I have heard so much about you. I've seen some of your battles and greatest triumphs. So that was you back at the stadium when I was battling Seth! Unbelievable. Oh man this is soooo great!"

She giggled at my shock stated as she just stood, leaning on one leg more than the other and placing her hands on her hips.

"Aw well, thank you. I didn't know you held me in such honor. To be honest, it feels kinda nice. And I didn't know I was that famous or anything, but apparently I am. Well, yeah, I'm the real deal, kid. So, there you have it."

She smiled again and winked. I was so taken with the fact that this was THE actual Misty. Wow, what was going to happen now?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:08 pm

"Thanks a lot Ash! I've trained these guys really good if this was the outcome! Man, I'm just so happy that I got to meet you!"

Seth grabbed Ash's hand quickly and shook with much energy. It was almost like Seth was his number one fan! As he shook wildly he carried a fox smile on his face.

"Heeeeeck yeaaah!!!!! I'll be your friend Ash! Maybe we can go catch some legendary Pokemon too! And then we-"

The boy noticed that he was acting like a crazed fan. This wasn't going to work out if he'd continue acting like this. It was time to act cool.

"Well, I meant, we could definitely be friends Ash."

-------------------

Misty smiled and turned around, beginning to walk off. She stopped after a few meters and turned towards Mizuki with that brightened smile.

"Hey, what do you say we go find Ash; He's around here somewhere."

She winked at Mizuki.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:16 pm

"Hey, it's all cool man. I don't mind you getting excited. Sometimes people do. Anyway, yeah, let's go find Misty, I'm sure she's around here somewhere. I mean, there's a bay. You can't have water without Misty."

He sort of laughed and shook his hand briefly, then letting go of it. He started to walk off in a different direction, but then stopped.

"You comin' dude?"

He asked in a friendly way.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sure! Let's go. Wait, Ash? SO was he that other trainer you beat Team Loser with?"

I blinked in amazement. Two legendary trainers in one day. This was going to be amazing. If he was then that must have meant that Seth went after him and battled him. I could only hope that he won and that things were okay. But still, this was amazing. Misty AND Ash? Oh man oh man!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:20 pm

"Aha! Okay, then it's all good. Wait! Did you say Misty? So she's the other trainer that defeated Team Rocket with you. This is amazing! I've always wanted to meet Misty! Mizu must be liking her, they're both water trainers. But that's if she found her."

Seth looked at Ash and then followed behind.

"Yeah, let's go!"

------------------------

"Yup, Ash. He's a very dear friend of mine. Do you know him?"

Misty tilted her head and then giggled at the name Mizuki had given Team Rocket. They were truly a bunch of losers with high hopes of catching good Pokemon.

"Mhm. Me and Ash have been taking those two and Meowth on for quite a while now. They don't pose as a threat anymore, now that our Pokemon are stronger, hehe."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:11 pm

"Yeah, do you know Misty? I mean you seem to have heard of her somehow. She used to be an old friend of mine I travelled with. It was kinda nice when she was around."

He said while they walked towards where he knew she'd be. If it was one thing you can credit Ash in knowing, it's his friends. And he knew where each of them would be in any case of emergency.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah I've heard of Ash before. He's a pretty good trainer as well. I can't wait to meet him. And then again, with you two being so legendary as you are, did they ever pose a threat? Also, what's up with that talking Meowth they have?"

I was asking a lot of questions as we walked in the same direction Ash and Seth were heading. I continued to think, the atmosphere was just so invigorating.

"So what do you say we find a way to take down Team Rocket once and for all? Either that or we can try to make them see the good side. I won't give up till they see it! And until they do they will feel the wrath of my water pokemon!"

I exclaimed as I punched the air excitedly. We continued on our way. This was so exciting!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:34 pm

"When I was younger my cousins used to show me wallpapers of the Cerulean city sisters. I believe Misty was one of them, and my favorite one. Haha. You know, I really thought they were mermaids once."

Seth walked beside Ash, telling him all about his past crushing on Misty. It was puppy love back then.

--------------

"You know Mizuki that really caught my attention the first time. I could never figure out how that Meowth can speak in human tongue."

She giggled again and then looked up at the sky. Memories of the old days returning to her.

"That sounds like a good plan Mizuki. There were many times where Team Rocket showed a change of heart. I believe that hey are just misunderstood. Deep inside they are good people. But we can try to make them find another proffession. I know you can do it."

Her gaze shifted to Mizuki. Misty knew that Mizuki had the potential to change those two and become something so great. In fact, greater than Misty herself.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:44 pm

"Oh so you had a little crush on Misty huh?"

He laughed. They were becoming good friends even though Seth was quite visibly much younger than him. They kept walking towards where Misty and Mizuki were. In fact Seth was beginning to sort of resemble a younger version of Ash himself. He smiled, noting that, and promised that he'd watch over him like a little brother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Then that's what I'll do! I'll change them around. I'll drown them in justice!"

We kept walking and I seemed rather excited about this. I mean the real Misty and Ash! I kept thinking about how it was we were going to change Team Rocket. They could be kind people. But, anyway, I couldn't even focus right now. Everything just seemed so surreal. But I had a bit of a request.

"Oh yeah! Misty! I have a request!"

I said determinedly.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue May 15, 2012 1:00 am

"Yup! I sure did! Hehe."

He blushed a little and continued walking beside Ash. From his position Ash seemed like he was his older brother. Nothing was going to break the bond that had been made.

---------------

"Wow Mizuki! You are very determined! People like you are always the ones that succeed and even become champions!"

Misty smiled and looked down at Mizuki. This girl was like a younger sister to her....It was so amazing.

"What is it?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 15, 2012 1:20 am

"Well, that's sort of embarrassing. I remember she and I used to be traveling together, everywhere. And everywhere we went she'd have to be a pain in my butt. She was always complaining or trying to find out useless things. I wanted to get all my badges down so that I could become the master trainer. It was a good thing we split from each other down the line somewhere or... I might have never reached the title I have today."

Ash sighed and thought of his memories with the crew when he was younger. He did miss the old days. But he saw a reflected image of himself when he was younger in Seth and decided to muster up the courage to ask him a rather personal question. Never was Ash so insightful before.

"Hey buddy, you don't happen to have a special lady in your life with you, do you? You know, a good friend of yours?"

He wrapped his arm around the full expansion of his shoulders, walking with him like some brothers do.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Well, it may be a bit silly because I know you're this prestigious trainer and you probably have other duties to attend to and everything, but... I was wondering... well, would you like to be friends? I think it would be so cool to actually say that I met Misty the master of all water type pokemon! And that I was her friend."

I exclaimed happily. I was so excited about meeting her and having her talk to me, it was just so... amazing. I was caught in this spectacular moment of joy that wouldn't release me no matter what I did. But then something else caught in my mind, another thought that would be even more awesome. And so I gathered all my courage to say it to her...

"Not only that! We could travel together too! I have this friend of mine and he's just an awesome trainer. You know the guy I was battling in the arena, Seth. And he wants to be a pokemon master of all types in general, though he may favorite a few types over the others. And I want to be one of the greatest water type masters out there! I have brothers and other family.... and well it's a long story."

I kept talking, probably because I was so anxious to be by Misty's side. We kept walking back in the same direction I'd come and soon we'd meet up with Ash and Seth. Oh this was so exciting!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next