MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 4 I_voting_barPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 4 I_voting_barPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Pokemon Battle! Here we go!!

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 4 Empty Pokemon Battle! Here we go!!

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Seth hurried to the town square where the usual public battles were held daily. Being one of the number one trainers in the town his appearance was expected by all who take part in the event. Reaching the crowd of trainers and spectators he announced his presence. "I'm here! Don't start without me!" He made his way to the center, awaiting his opponent. Six small pokeballs rested on his belt. "Okay, I'm ready for whoever!" A breeze passed through his white spiked hair, leaving his opened red jacket ruffling. A dramatic looking scene!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon Battle! Here we go!!

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:59 pm

'So Lucario, do you know why it was able to befriend me instead of me never being able to see it or come in contact with it? From what I remember I didn't go seeking it nor did I initiate the bond between us. Manaphy did. He's the one who sought me and befriended me, saying he wanted to travel with me.'

I blinked. I was so taken aback by this. Was all Lucario was saying true? I had hoped he'd keep speaking to me about this. I knew he could send me telepathic messages back and forth, I found that an amazing feat. Everyone else seemed to watch, anticipating the last of the battle. Each spectator stared with the utmost intensity as well as intimacy to catch any movement made. This truly was one heck of a battle.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:25 am

Then I am honored to go against such a trainer. You are destined to be a champion! Now let us begin, I wouldn't want to keep these spectators waiting, haha.

Lucario grinned and walked forward, waiting for his opponent to make it's move. While he stood he communicated with Seth.

This trainer was able to bond with Manaphy Seth. That is amazing. And she didn't seek out the pokemon, it was the other way around.

Seth smiled widely and closed his eyes. Turned out that Mizu was very special after all. To battle such a trainer. It was clear now; Seth had no doubt about it, Mizu was destined for greatness!

'I'm so happy right now Lucario! I mean, what are the chances of us coming across such a trainer? Haha!'
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:34 am

'Right...Wow Lucario's really something.'

And in reciprocation, I couldn't believe Seth was standing before me with a Lucario. He was truly destined to be something great as well. I readied myself for the next move of battle and to see how this would end. I knew I'd have to win this somehow. Alright! Let's go!

"This is going to be tough, but I'm not going to give up. That's for sure."

Manaphy cried in agreement and awaited Lucario to make the first move.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Seth, remember, we have an advantage against them. They won't be able to think up counter attacks if they cannot hear your calls.

[i]'You're right Lucario! Okay, let's test this Manaphy out. Begin with a tackle Lucario'

Lucario nodded and darted at Manaphy very quickly. He moved side to side in case Manaphy decided to fire a Water Gun. When he was close enough he'd attack with a tackle.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:32 pm

"Alright. Let's go Manaphy. Good luck one and all. Hopefully we can pull through this!"

It was true. I had a disadvantage with Lucario being psychic and able to communicate telepathically with his trainer. I had to verbally say my commands, that means I had to be on top of my game. Alright, Mizu, you can do this!

"Manaphy! I want you to get up higher in the air using surf."

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with that yet, I just told him to do something. I was improvising and it'll connect somehow, one way or another. That's what being a trainer is all about. The thrill of battle.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:18 pm

"Same to you! Haha!"

Lucario found himself going up against a large wave. Instead of continuing with his assualt, he charged aura between his palms and formed a sphere. Quickly jumping up and firing the blast towards the ground had sent him higher into the air due to the force. The ball of aura had hit the pavement and sunk in, creating a large hole. Water from the wave drained into the hole and the cracks from before.

'Okay Lucario! You are above Manaphy, rain some aura blasts down on em.'

In mid air Lucario reached out towards Manaphy, who rode the dying wave, and began firing small discs of aura like a machine gun. Every blast lined after another directed at Manaphy.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:26 am

"What are these attacks? Manaphy, try your best to dodge them and then go in for a counterattack!"

Manaphy was trying his hardest to dodge the blasts that were coming directly at him. He manage to dodge most of them, meanwhile firing a bit of his bubblebeam at Lucario. However, one or two of the aura balls hit Manaphy and he faltered back quite a bit, only to recover strong.

"Good boy Manaphy! You hang in there buddy!"

This was going to be tough...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:37 pm

In mid air Lucario had no other choice but to take the attack sent at him. He crossed his arms over his torso to block his face from the bubble stream. It hit his arms and sent him back a bit. Two of the aura blasts had hit Manaohy, disrupting the beam of bubbles and allowing Lucario to fall to the ground and land.

'Good Lucario! You landed a hit on the Manaphy! Now let's show him some of that speed!'

Shaking the water off of himself gave Seth a nod and darted once more. This time he moved much faster and made zig-zag movements.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:46 am

"Crap. He's fast! Manaphy do your best to dodge, buddy! And then hit it with a swift attack!

Manaphy managed to release a swift attack. That I knew wouldn't miss, however, the speedy tackle coming straight for me, I wasn't sure Manaphy could dodge. Nonetheless, he tried his best as Lucario skidded past him, barely touching his liquid-like textured skin. His arm reformed as the bubbles came to repair its wound. I smiled as it cried healthily.

"Good job Manaphy! Now hit it with a water gun!"

Manaphy nodded determinedly and shot a fiery water gun at Lucario with great speeds. It was again, discolored to a greenish blue instead of the normal color, an ocean blue. It continued to spit water at Lucario until he believed the other pokemon was completely drenched and could not bear any more of it. It stopped the attack and waited for its next move.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Lucario was moving at unbelievable speeds, ready to hit Manaphy with a tackle. Manaphy had sent a few Swift stars at Lucario, most likely to hit him and throw him off his attack. But even in a situation like this Lucario was very experienced and had the ability to proceed with his attack. While running at Manphy and e stars he had sent some of his own, using Swift as well. The glowing projectiles clashed into each other and their trajectory was stopped! As they dropped and disappeared Lucario was already near Manaphy.

'Good work Lucario! Now finish strong! Haha!'

The whole time Lucario had been studying Manaphy's aura. By the time Manaphy even made a move to dodge Lucario already was able to predict his movement and act quickly. He stopped as Manaphy moved to dodge and jumped over the Manaphy, landing and sending a kick at his side.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:44 pm

"Oh no! Manaphy! Hey are you okay buddy?"

I watched as Manaphy took the hit to the side by Lucario's amazingly fast speeds. My eyes could barely keep up. So that's what we were up against, blinding speeds so fast no pokemon could compete with them. Not only that but it seemed to be able to predict how Manaphy was going to move before he even moved from the spot he was in prior. That was incredible as well. I'd just need to find a way to outsmart Lucario and Seth. I needed to become unpredictable and at the same time get around that blinding speed. How was I supposed to do that?

"Seth, you know that's not fair!"

I called out to him and for a moment there, in my cerulean eyes, there seemed to be a small glare of fire red, the passionate flames within me forced me to call out to him across the arena. I wasn't normally a hot head but he knew that no one in their right mind or even the best trainer could ever keep up with Lucario's speeds and whomsoever tried was crazy.

'She's just like....'

'He's just like....

'Her...'

'Him...'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:14 pm

"Sorry Mizu! I forgot to mention Lucario's ability. You see, Lucario has adapted the name, "Warrior of Aura". Like other Lucario he is able to detect the aura of all Pokemon, and even humans, and read them to predict their movements. He's one tough opponent in both close combat and long range."

Lucario stood their with his gaze set on the Manaphy. Then he had opened a connection to the fellow Pokemon.

Your aura is pure Manaphy. This is such a blessing. To be up against the Prince of the Seas! Since I was just a Rialou I had dreamt of meeting your kind, for I love the ocean. Seth had found my egg on the shores when he was just nine years old. Three years ago. I was his first Pokemon. And together we trained by water. There I had found inner tranquility and the power of aura.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:19 pm

'Great, how am I supposed to be someone with such great sensory abilities like Lucario? I can't do much with him as trained and speedy and psychic as he is. My Manaphy doesn't stand a chance. I have that one move, but what happens if it isn't all that effective?... Then I'm kinda screwed. Oh well, I hate to use it this early, but if not, Manaphy's just gonna get busted up!.. I have to use it...'

I clenched my fists and tensed up a bit, thinking on what I should do then commanding Manaphy to do the attack I was thinking of.

"Manaphy... use Heart Swap!"

Manaphy nodded and then complied with the request. He began to use the move only to have it be rudely interrupted by something rather unexpected. Two shadowy figures appeared atop the stands on either side, the lights shining on them brightly as if they were in the spotlight. Were they actors? Manaphy seeing that I was distracted, called off the attack and followed my line of vision to the intruders. They really did know how to draw attention.

"Hehehehe, let's get 'em!"

"Couldn't agree with you more."

What the heck?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:32 pm

'Heart Swap? Lucario, prepare yourself! I have a feeling that this is going to be a goo-'

From atop the stands two mysterious figures had made their entry. What a horrible time to make an appearance. This battle was getting very good right now! Oh well, the flow was already messed up. For now Lucario and him would just have to watch these two clowns. A few giggles came from him though.

"What the?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Prepare for trouble!"

"And make it double!"

"To protect the world from devastation."

"To unite all peoples within our nation."

"To denounce the evils of truth and love."

"To extend our reach to the stars above."

"Jessie."

"James."

"Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now or prepare to fight!"

Suddenly another screechy sounding voice sounded as a net befell the area and captured Manaphy within its vices. I blinked and watch it be whisked away by the floating object in the air that appeared to be an air balloon.

"Meowth, that's right!"

"No! Manaphy! Who are you clowns?!"

I gritted my teeth and watched the display in front of me. Why were they trying to take Manaphy from me?! The one named Jessie cackled like an evil witch that just finished brewing her poison.

"HAhahahahahaha! Well done Meowth! Now that Manaphy is ours!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:46 pm

A myriad of gasps had put an end to the cheers coming from the crowd of spectators. People were in shock and started to scream. Some even tried to get officer Jenny and the police. Seth raised an eyebrow and then clenched his fist after watching them capture Manaphy.

"What the!?!? You geezers!!!! You're not getting away with this!"

[

Last edited by Raijin Uchiha on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:12 pm

"Manaphy! Are you alright? Team Rocket?! Who are you jerks and why the hell do you want my Manaphy? Thank you Sparky for rescuing him and Lucario the same to you."

I grabbed a pokeball on the side of my belt and had it enlarge in my hands only to have another two pokemon beat me to the punch. One was what seemed to be a Starmie and the other a Raichu. Both of them seemed to automatically join forces and combine a water gun with a thunder attack, the thunder spiraling around the water's beam toward the balloon. The attack pummeled through the balloon and the basket attached to it fell with all the miscreants in it.

Though no one could see them, the mysterious trainers smirked and almost on cue their pokemon combined another attack. This time it was a swift attack from the Raichu and a bubblebeam from the Starmie. The bubbles each containing a star. When the bubbles popped there would be an explosive power that sent continual blasts upon Team Rocket. They barely had any time to recover when Starmie and Raichu rushed at them and tackled them, kicking them far off into the distance. And all three evildoers in unison seemed to say,

"Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again."

The two trainers smirked in a subtle happiness and the crowd roared after a moment of confusion. The two pokemon returned to their trainers. Starmie into its pokeball and Raichu to the mystery trainer's side. The only time both of the trainer's voice were heard.

"Good job Starmie, return."

"Awesome job, Raichu, buddy."

A female and a male. Hm. I blinked in confusion. Such awesome power.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Seth was just about to command his Lucario and use another one of his pokeballs until he noticed two pokemond randomly jump out from the crowd and take immediate action! A Raichu and Starmie had performed a couple of perfect combos to take out the evildoers.

"Whoaaaaah!!"

They saved the Manaphy and then returned to their trainers. Who were these two people?
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:25 pm

"Due to present conditions this match is called off. It has ended in a draw. Both contestants may receive their prizes. The battle has closed!"

The announcer raised his voice to speak out amongst the roars of the crowd. Once he finished announcing what he had to say the crowd grew more wild. It was only then that I walked over to Seth, cuddling my Manaphy and smiled placing a hand out to shake it, signifying our friendship. Then I proceeded to pet Lucario and Charizard with such a gentleness that showed I'd never harm them. The mystery trainers both had their eyes on us, smiling under their guises.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:42 pm

"What a battle, eh Mizu?"

Seth shook Mizu's hand and smiled. He would always see her as an equal and as a friend from now on. When she shook his hand she walked over to Charizard and Lucario, petting them. Charizard made a humming sound and then smiled with Lucario. Seth held out two balls and returned them both, placing them onto his belt after.

"Good work! Heh!"

He then walked over to Mizu and stared at the Manaphy being held in her arms. Never had he seen a legend like this so close up before. With his index finger he started to tickle Mapahy's tummy.

"You cute little guy! You would have probably showed those Team Rocket people a little bit of your power back there huh? Haha!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Manaphy giggled as he tickled his tummy with one of his fingers. Knowing that we were friends and his showing he would never harm Manaphy, I allowed Seth to hold him if he wished to. Manaphy just seemed to cheerily comply, almost hopping into Seth's arms. It was going to be a good rest of the day, I could tell.

Then, my stomach growled.

"Hey, why don't we go get some dinner. This sure was a fun battle, buddy!"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 pm

"Aha! Too cute little guy, too cute! Oh, man, I've got to hold this little guy. Haha!"

Seth wrapped his arms around Manaphy's soft body and rocked him back and forth slowly. He smiled and then looked at Mizu.

"Sounds good! I'm a little hungry. And it sure was! One of the funnest moments in my life! There's a good spot near the pier. I think it's called Magicarp's Ocean Dine. Well, something like that. Haha."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:25 pm

"Sounds good! I'm starving, come on let's go!"

And we ran off to the place where Seth suggested to eat. The two trainers mysteriously followed us and showed up at the same restaurant by the bay. Once we got there we were looking over the menu, Manaphy was sitting safely in the water off the pier, near the restaurant. I began to have a somewhat "green tinted" complexion to my face.

"I forgot... I don't like seafood very much. It makes me sick to my stomach for various reasons...."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Seth and Mizu had made it to the restaurant. When Seth seated himself he immediately opened up the menu and stared wide eyed at the meals.

"I want me some fish n' chips!! Haha! Oh, you don't like seafood? Well, if you turn to the back they have burgers, pizza, and things like that."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:50 pm

"I'll take one cheeseburger well done with a side of fries on the double!"

Immediately I perked up and ordered sitting with Seth and talking about the battle and how crazy it was. We'd be speaking of our families but the main topic of conversation that we couldn't seem to figure out at all was those powerful pokemon and those mysterious trainers we'd both spotted.

"So ... what about those trainers?"

I asked as we waited for our food.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next