MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 7 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 7 I_voting_barPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 7 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 7 I_voting_barPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Pokemon Battle! Here we go!!

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 7 Empty Pokemon Battle! Here we go!!

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Seth hurried to the town square where the usual public battles were held daily. Being one of the number one trainers in the town his appearance was expected by all who take part in the event. Reaching the crowd of trainers and spectators he announced his presence. "I'm here! Don't start without me!" He made his way to the center, awaiting his opponent. Six small pokeballs rested on his belt. "Okay, I'm ready for whoever!" A breeze passed through his white spiked hair, leaving his opened red jacket ruffling. A dramatic looking scene!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Pokemon Battle! Here we go!!

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue May 15, 2012 1:45 am

"E-Embarassing? Weeeeell, I guess it's kind of embarrassing isn't it? Haha. But I can't help it. She's a very pretty girl and her performances with her sisters were the best!"

Seth looked up and smiled, remembering how he used to watch Misty's shows. They were indeed the greatest he had ever seen! They were like real mermaids! But the more he listened to Ash he could feel some sort of regret. Maybe Ash liked Misty and didn't want to split but he had to. Maybe in order to become a master you have to abandon your friends? That'd be terrible.

"A special lady? Well, I have this really good friend named Mizu. She's so cool and nice! Almost like a sister you know? Waaaaait, are you talking about a girlfriend?"

The boy blushed and smirked. He really didn't have any luck getting some good looking girls because he was way too shy to approach. That bit of information he wanted to leave to himself.

------------------

"Mizuki, of course we can be friends! Why wouldn't I want to be your friend? Haha. You are just too cute!"

Misty giggled and listened to her other request. To travel with her and the friend she had made. This was beginning to sound like the good old days when she traveled with Ash and Brock. There were so many adventures and so many Pokemon they had seen. It was truly a great time in her life.

"To travel with you and your friend? Mizuki, would you really want something like that?"

She wanted to do it, but she could never forget about how the crew split up last time. The impact it had on her when Ash and Brock had left her. What if this was to happen again?
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 15, 2012 11:35 pm

"No, Seth. I meant, a special lady as in a friend, a sister, anything really. It could be a girlfriend if that's what you imagined it to be."

Ash smiled and nudged Seth's arm playfully. He continued walking with him. He seemed a bit reflective on his memories still, his body didn't show it in his physicality, but in the gleams of his eyes were the reels of memories he'd accumulated on his journeys with Misty and Brock and everyone. Truly, the golden days.

"Well, so you doooo. That's good, my man. That's good. I'm going to tell you something, alright? If she's a friend that you can consider a sister, you'd never want to lose her. So don't, make sure you never lose her. Even if you two don't get along at some point, stay together."

He smiled all cheesy like after that deep statement. He didn't wanna seem like he was too philosophical. That was Ash for you, always the goofball and never wanting to seem more than that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, that's what I would like more than anything Misty. You're such a cool person. You've given me hope. I used to be called silly you know, by my brothers. Saying that it's useless to become a water trainer. Water is an element for the weak and so on and so forth. Well, they always did have quite explosive personalities, the two of them."

I seemed reflective now. I remembered both of my brothers. Two, I had two in the beginning. But, one had sadly passed away, the other remaining alive. I needed to explain this out loud to someone, let them know my story. However, even if Misty was the perfect candidate to tell, I knew it would only bring me closer to Seth, and so I had to save the story for him to know as well. I'd tell it eventually. But, within no time, I got the cheerful and energized gleam back in my eyes. The youthful essence about me was back!

"Well anyway! That's not important right now. The important thing, yes, Misty, I would love to have you along on our journeys with me and him. It would be amazing. To have you help me out with my water pokemon training and Seth could be training as well. And with your help and any luck we'll become the next best to you guys. It's always been a dream of mine to meet you, and now that's it come true, I have a new one. So what do you say?"

I smiled and put my hand out to hers, offering it up to be a deal. Hopefully, she'd accept. Though, in the distance there were two shadowy figures approaching us. One clearly taller than the other, and seemingly older. They both looked to be male. Could that have been Seth and Ash?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri May 18, 2012 12:10 am

Seth was nudged on his arm in a playful manner. Ash was looking like an older sibling by the second! He chuckled and looked up at him. A special lady? If it was a potential love interest that'd be pretty sweet, but Mizu was like a sister. No matter what he'd take Ash's advice. There's no way he'd want to lose her.

"I hear yah! Whatever happens we'll always be together! Haha!"

He smiled and punched the air, full of energy! In the distance there were two figures, female looking. One looked taller than the other. No doubt about it, hay was Mizu! But who was the other?

-----------------

Misty heard Mizuki say something about her brother calling Water weak and instantly starting twitching her eyes. She turned a bit red. Whatever you do, never insult the element around this girl. Trying her best not to yell and curse her brothers for saying such a thing she managed to smile.

"I think you'd be able to show your brothers a thing or two now. If they say Water is a weak element then you'd be able to prove them wrong."

Seemed like Mizuki really wanted Misty to join her and her friend on their travel. Oh what the heck, what harm is there in joining the girl on her journey to becoming a master.

"Count me in! I'm ready for an adventure!"

Two males approached the two girls. One was a young looking and the other was, Aaaaaash.

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 18, 2012 1:05 am

"That's good. I like your energy and that promise you've made. Now make sure to keep it, now."

Ash smiled and nudged Seth's arm again, laughing with him as only a "big brother" would with his "little brother". The two were getting along great. But in the distance, as they continued to walk, they spotted two female shaped figures. One significantly taller than the other, looking to be only about 3 inches taller than Ash, probably older than him, even though he'd shot up himself, quite a lot. The other was shorter than Seth by about 2 inches. There was no doubt that this was unmistakably, Mizu and Misty.

As Seth would have recognized Mizu more than the other shadow, he would have smiled and perhaps even tried to greet her. As Ash realized, thinking about who the other shadow could be, when the realization hit him, his eyes went wide and Seth slipped from under his arm as he began to walk slower, as if he were in this sort of reflective state. It was amazing, seeing Misty after all these years...

---------------------

"Well I always tried to prove them wrong but they wouldn't listen. They're older than me you know. And I mean, older. I'm only at the beginning of my teenage years, perhaps a little behind the age of 13 or so, but they're both in their older teens. So many birthdays have gone by I don't even remember their ages anymore. But I think one is 19 and the other is now 17. So you see, I was always the youngest and I was always picked on for being that way, for being the only girl, for loving water and having a name like Mizuki picked out for me. They always used to call me 'runt'. So I had to learn to become tough, and I swore to them I'd become an elite, just like you Misty. Solely with water pokemon. But of course, there is a whole story that goes along with this... I should tell you that later if you're interested."

I was so reflective, that was why I was talking so much. I couldn't help it, but then I realized that, in the distance drawing nearer to us were the two male figures. There was one I was sure I recognized and the other I had no clue. The shorter one, the one who looked to be about my age, that one was Seth. I could tell it was him, just because I could. And the other, I had no clue who this stranger was he was walking with. I knew he'd be okay, he was a master battler, but it didn't seem like he was in any danger. I looked to Misty, whom even though she was speaking to me, seemed to know him. But, nonetheless, I jumped for joy and hugged her with all my might with her answer.

"Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You're the best Misty~!"

I exclaimed. I wonder what Seth had been up to all the time we'd been apart. And now we were about to find out. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu May 24, 2012 2:14 am

"Mhm! Yes sir!"

Seth smiled and started laughing. Then he looked ahead and squinted his eyes, it was Mizu!! There was someone else with her. The orange hair. The blue eyes. No doubt about it, that was Misty!!!! Seth, darted forward to greet his friend and the legendary trainer with her. He wanted to tell her about the battle and the outcome!

"Mizu!!! I have so much to tell yah!"

-----------

"Aaaaaah, I see. Mizuki, you will become an elite one day. I'm very certain of it. You won't be on my level, you will surpass it. Haha. You're very welcome!"

That smile never left Misty's face as she walked with Mizuki. Until she had locked eyes with the older boy ahead of them both. It disappeared and she slowed down. Tears slowly began streaming down her cheeks. Once again she reunited with her old friend Ash.

"Ash......"

The tears picked up and she ran towards him with arms open. She was ready to embrace him in her arms. A dear friend she had so much memories with. This was quite the sight.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 2:31 am

"Good that-a-bo-..."

Ash cut off mid sentence as he realized just who was standing in front of him at this very moment. Not only was Mizuki there but a woman with orange hair and blue eyes. She seemed to have grown and he just couldn't believe his eyes. He recognized her right away and instantly, memories began to flood back to his mind. His eyes went wide with shock as he noted her tears of joy and he walked forward as well. He mumbled...

"Misty...?"

They were both completely in awe, meanwhile, I rejoined with Seth. I smiled hugely and ran to him to hug him.

"Gosh Seth, I have so much to tell you too! You wouldn't believe the kind of adventure I've had!"

I smiled and let go of him. I was now excited for the start of our journeys, especially with Ash and Misty by our sides. Nothing would be able to stop us now. But I watched the lovelorn seen right in front of us. Old friends being reconnected was nice. :]
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu May 24, 2012 2:44 am

"Okay, you go first! Tell me all about it! Haha!"

So much positive energy exerted from the boy as he stood there with Mizuki. They weren't the only ones meeting up however; Misty and Ash were together there reconnecting after so long. It had brought tears the woman's eyes. Seth couldn't understand yet but he just couldn't take his eyes off the two right now.

"Ash! I can't believe it's you!!"

Misty had her arms wrapped around Ash. She held on tightly, never wanting to break away at this moment. The tears continued to stream down to the bottom of her jaw. She rested her head on his shoulders and cried in happiness. Together again were these old friends.

"I've missed you so much! Where have you been!? Never visited me in Cerulean City or anything!"

"Hmm....Were they really long time friends Mizu?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 2:52 am

"No, no I'd rather here about your travels. I mean it's really exciting meeting the famous Ash Ketchum! Wasn't he like your role model or something?"

I giggled, my energy too was rather explosive. But then, I noticed Seth focusing on the scene in front of us as well. He seemed to be taken with the affections of the two being shared outwardly. Ash threw his arms around Misty as well and hugged her, wanting to keep her there with him, making sure this wasn't a dream. It was true Ash had matured and become more a man, but he was still the same goofball as ever.

"I'm sorry. I thought you'd be traveling so I didn't go visit. Besides I heard that someone else is taking over gym leader in your absence, I didn't wanna just barge in there and demand your presence. I mean it'd look weird. Haha! Not that I care it's just.. it's rude you know?"

He chuckled to himself.

"I have missed you Misty, so whatcha been up to?"

He smiled and finally found the strength to let go of his old friend, wiping the tears from her eyes gently. Ah Ash, what a nut. But then I turned to Seth slightly to make a soft response to his question.

"Yeah supposedly, they traveled together on their journeys when Ash was just first starting out and so was Misty. Misty was the Cerulean City gym leader on leave to become a water type master. And Ash wanted to be a pokemon master in general. All those years ago they became best friends, he was 10 and she was 12. And now look at them, so many years later and back together. It really is a great site to see two best friends like that together, doesn't it just... move you a little bit?"

I sighed contently. You couldn't help but smile watching those two.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu May 24, 2012 2:42 pm

Seth's eyes remained on the two but he still actively listened to Mizu. These two, maybe Seth and Mizu were going to be like how they were years ago. Two best friends journeying hoping to become masters.

"Oh, well I met up with Ash! He was one of the mysterious trainers! Haha. So I battled him and I won! It was a tough battle but my Pokemon came through with the win! Now tell me about your battle, if you had one."

Misty let go of Ash after hearing what he had to say. His reason to not visiting her at her gym. She crossed her arms and closed her eyes, turning her head towards the sky.

"Hmph, so I get no call? I know you have a cellphone Ash! Or you could at least contacted me through the PokePal."

Seth let out a giggle. Was this how teenagers acted?
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 3:47 pm

"Oh it was awesome! I met up with Misty and it turns out she was one of the mysterious trainers there at our battle that day as well. And anyway, she told me she'd reveal her identity to me if I beat her in battle. And in the end, I won too! I was excited to have won but even more excited to have met Misty!"

I exclaimed, telling the story animatedly. Perhaps that's what we'd be like during our teenage years? I could see it now, we were younger versions of Ash and Misty, their counterparts when they were younger, granted that we looked nothing alike.. but the personalities, still had much in common with the younger versions of themselves.

"I'm sorry Misty, you know I've been around, traveling everywhere. I am still on my way to becoming the best pokemon master that ever lived. So I have no time to rest. Sorry about that Misty. But I know you have a phone too, so why do I have to do all the hard work? You could called just to say hey or something."

He pouted and turned away crossing his arms as well. It seemed even after all these years the two would still fuss over the silliest of things, perhaps they were always doomed to be that way. At odds and yet together. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu May 24, 2012 5:18 pm

Naruto : Andy 60    John  100

Marvel: Andy 80  John 100

"Awesome! You were able to defeat Misty! Boy Mizu, I'm starting to think that we've started out right if we were able to beat these two! Pretty soon we'll be champions! Haha! I can't wait! Awwwww yeaaah!"

The boy danced about in place and cheered. Just the thought of completing a milestone and starting the path to becoming a champion brought satisfaction to Seth. What a day this was! Since Mizuki was able to defeat Misty she was on her path to becoming a champion too! These two children were destined for greatness. 

"Ash, you and your dream of becoming a master. Hehe. You never cease to amaze me you know that. I remember you first told me and Brock that you wanted to be the best trainer alive. I do have a phone but I'm the one who expects the calls, not you."

She giggled and then looked at Mizuki.

"Oh, and this is my friend Mizuki. She's such a talented trainer; managing to defeat me with her skilled Pokemon. Ash, I've been invited to join her and her friend on a journey, maybe you could come along? Which reminds me..."

Misty reached for a necklace and took it off, revealing a gleaming badge. It was the badge of Cerulean City. 

"I want you to have this Mizuki. You've earned it. It's my special pen so take care of it okay?"

"Whoah!!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 24, 2012 5:39 pm

I blinked and watched as Misty introduced me to Ash. I nodded and shyly greeted him being pulled into a conversation that was happening without me.

"Oh well hello there."

It was then that Misty gave me something special of hers? I watched with wide eyes as she bestowed upon me her necklace. Her necklace?! Instantly my lips curved into a smile and I found myself energized once more! MISTY'S NECKLACE. AH! Was this a dream or really happening right now? Immediately I threw my arms around Misty and hugged her. That was a means to say thank you.

"And Misty, this is Seth. He's a little buddy of mine as well."

Ash was horrible with sentimental valued things as gifts. It would take him a long while to figure out what to give Seth. For one reason he wanted to give him a token of his gratitude and for the next he wouldn't be outdone by Misty. He thought a moment on Misty's outward request...

"Join you? Well, I guess it wouldn't do me any harm. Alright, let's do it!"

Now Ash was on board. Could this be any better? I looked to Seth and flashed the happiest smile on Earth. And I could tell he was feeling the same.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:38 am

OOC: Alright this was epic! And pretty fun too but it must be tossed. It's inactive and I need to get the ball rolling. So so long Pokemon topic~ I'm officially locking you and tossing you.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7