MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 3 I_voting_barPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 3 I_voting_barPokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Pokemon Battle! Here we go!!

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 3 Empty Pokemon Battle! Here we go!!

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Seth hurried to the town square where the usual public battles were held daily. Being one of the number one trainers in the town his appearance was expected by all who take part in the event. Reaching the crowd of trainers and spectators he announced his presence. "I'm here! Don't start without me!" He made his way to the center, awaiting his opponent. Six small pokeballs rested on his belt. "Okay, I'm ready for whoever!" A breeze passed through his white spiked hair, leaving his opened red jacket ruffling. A dramatic looking scene!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Battle! Here we go!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon Battle! Here we go!!

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Starmie seemed unaffected by the Flash of light, but how? It launched another electric based attack to defend itself from the Charge Beam. When the two attacks hit a large explosion had gone off. Clouds of smoke blanketed the area, leaving some bystanders and even Seth coughing a bit.

"Luxray, I'm a little blinded! And I can't see through the smoke! But you can! You can finish it Luxray! I know you can!"

Luxray stood low on the ground and focused on Starmie. Luxray's eyes were giving off a faint glow. He was using his extraordinary predatory vision to pierce the smoke and see Starmie. You see, Luxray has the unique ability to see through objects and even smoke. He was able to see Starmie's every move and right now it stayed in the air. While it did that Luxray charged itself with more electricity and began generating a magnetic force to levitate in the air. It's keen sense was able to leave it on guard!

And so, when Starmie's intentions were revealed Luxray was able to act quickly. A hyper beam had been fired at the Luxray below! Seth opened his eyes and was able to catch his pokemon using the levitation to maneuver itself away from the blast.

"No way!!! Magnet Rise!! Great way to avoid a hit Luxray! Keep on moving away from the blast and when Starmie finishes up with it's attack give it a good shock!"

Continuing with it's levitation the Luxray was saving himself from taking a hit from the high powered beam. But things weren't that easy. When the beam crossed a certain area it triggered a small explosion beside the Luxray. The concussive force knocked the pokemon back and sent it rolling. Dust created from the small explosion again covered the square.

"Luxray!!!"

Seth was worried about his pokemon. That looked like an intense blast there. Maybe it was too great for his Luxray. Maybe it was over. No! It wasn't. Luxray was tough! He slowly stood up on all fours and growled. His fine coat of fur was dirty and there were several marks over his eyes. Luxray knew that using Hyper Beam required a lot of energy and wasted a lot. A huge toll on the user. He took this opportunity to release some of that charged electricity to direct a bolt at the Starmie from smoke.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:51 pm

'At least we hit him a bit. Good job Starmie... If there is any possible way you can evade this attack, do it. I can't command you to do the right thing here. I'm worried...'

I thought, worriedly, as the Luxray's beam was charging up and going to fire directly at Starmie. Using Hyper Beam is a risky move. While it does some damage if you hit the intended target, it also takes a toll on the user as well. Having used that charged energy, it drains the pokemon further and it must recharge to get its strength back. That wasn't at all a good thing for Starmie. But, while each pokemon was weakening more and more, it seemed that they were hanging in there for Seth and I, true dedication on their parts for their trainers. That was true bonding and true love. And if it wasn't, then, I don't know what is, to be honest. However, I had hoped that Starmie would be able to do something.

Starmie was trying to use something, however, it wasn't quite working at first. He was trying to use the move 'Recover'. He was trying to quickly recuperate his strength enough to battle against this Luxray, which, he was doing quite well for the type matchup. An electric pokemon should win no problem against a water pokemon, but, Starmie wasn't only water. He had a second type that I was keeping secret till now and if only he could recover in time and be able enough to battle afterward this attack, I was sure that I could turn the tables in my favor.

'That's it Starmie, keep trying. I know we can win this buddy. When the time's right, we'll strike...'

I was trying the best I could to strategize. It was not easy using a water pokemon against an electric one. But, I was trying at least. The mysterious trainer in the stands seemed to catch what I was doing and smiled happily. It pleased the trainer that I was using every last strategy and plan I had, every last type match up and move to win. And for the greatest cause of being a trainer..
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 am

Luxray fired the bolt of electricity at the Starmie. The electricity jolted through the air and closed in on the Starmie. When Luxray used the attack he howled loudly! Anyone in a four mile radius would hear the pokemon's battle cry. What he was doing was raising his spirit, not just because of his pride, but because of Seth. The Starmie was a formidable opponent but Luxray had faith in himself.

When he used the technique Luxray began recovering himself. With the electricity keeping Starmie distracted Luxray could get in a few minutes of recovering. This was a very tough battle. It was all or nothing now!

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:24 pm

'Starmie!'

It was then at that moment that it seemed we had an alike thought. Starmie, though fatigued from the way the battle was raging, concentrated hard and long on electric bolt flying for him. He seemed like he was going to stand his ground against this attack. Was he really about to give it all away to Seth?...

No! Starmie, cleverly, stood its ground and timed it right so that it could use psychic to deter the electric bolt away from it. Part of the electric charges flew up and dissolved into the air, however, the others, the hub of the attack, were redirected back at Luxray, giving it virtually very little to no time to recover any. Starmie however, after reflecting that attack had grown even weaker and it was definitely time for him to recover some. The gem in the center of his body was almost flashing, which, wasn't good. Starmie took this time to try and relax and use the move Recover to well, recover. I smiled. And even if Starmie had a face and could emote expression, it'd be a smile as well.

'Way to go Starmie!'

"Surprise. Starmie's not only water typed or, did you forget that little fact Seth?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Starmie repeled the attack with Psychic! Impressive! Some of the weakened bolts were redirected at the recovering Luxray, letting him have a little shock. He stood strong and took the minor pain from the weakened bolts. When it was over he looked over at Starmie, panting a bit.

"Nope! Your Starmie is Water and Psychic! My Luxray has a move for you! Hehe!"

Shaking the pain off Luxray took a step forward and waited a bit, continuing to recover his stamina. It was then that he lowered himself to a pouncing position and created many dopplegangers. They all scrambled around quickly and darted towards the Starmie in arc wave, beginning to surround the pokemon. Luxray was well hidden with the illusionary clones and ran around Starmie to attack from the side. It waited to see how Starmie would handle the illusion first before lunging at the Starmie and discharging electricity all around.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:57 am

'Shit double team... this isn't good for Starmie. Starmie... I guess just do your best to either scope out the real one or dodge the attack.'

Starmie seemed confused. But, he knew what to do. It wasn't just at a beginner's level, clueless as to what to do with the many dopplegangers; No, Starmie tried his best to evade the attack from the many copies of Luxray and one Luxray in particular, the original. How he did this: He jumped into the air, high enough off the ground to keep him ready for anything the Luxray might through at him. He wouldn't come down until he absolutely had to and the gravity of his jump gave way. Starmie was quickly weakening and I needed a new way to turn the tables on Luxray.

'This doesn't at all look good. Not one bit. Starmie's in trouble. It's a risk I have to take, after all. If I don't, Starmie would be have been even more helpless than if he didn't jump. It's a trainer's duty to his or her pokemon. I might just have to heal Starmie like I have to heal Corsola and it'll be all worth it. But, as I promised my brother and the ocean for its respect and everything, I shall not lose. I have one ace up my sleeve that I can use... But, I don't know, he's still kind of untrained...'

There was a small worried expression on my face as my right hand went down to caress the furthest right pokeball on my belt of 6. I was hesitating and a bit nervous to use this pokemon or to win this way, Seth could tell. And even the mysterious trainers in the stands and right by the entranceways could tell. The trainer in the stands watched with a smile but undermining anticipation. The trainer near the entranceway watched with excited and a smug look. And then there was a third somewhere else, but, they kept moving, so it made it harder to pinpoint where exactly they'd stay in the arena. It was almost like they were a ghost, but, that wasn't true. It wasn't an actual person, just who were these people though? Nonetheless, I continued battling, awaiting what would happen next.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:31 am

The copied successfully surrounded Starmie and all lunged forward. But Starmie was very quick! It jumped up into the air, as high as it could go, to evade the copies. The real Luxray jumped forward and countered Starmie's evasion as quickly as possible! Again he generated a magnetic force to ascend higher and increase the chance of catching Starmie with a widespread attack.

"Luxraaaay! You can do this!!"

Closing the distance a between himself and the Starmie, Luxray let out another howl and enveloped itself in electricity before releasing all of the generated energy. Currents surged all around the pokemon and danced out in mid-air, covering at least five meters, the whole three sixty degrees. When the electricty was discharged from his body he landed and leapt a few feet back. Panting deeply. He was giving into the fatigue.

"Luxray, you did great. You don't have to continue. I am so proud of what you have done against this Starmie."

Seth smiled and gave his pokemon a thumbs up. Luxray returned the smile and continued panting, although he didn't pant so deeply anymore. He looked up at the Starmie and lowered a bit.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:36 am

OOC: -.- Seriously? Magnetic ascension? You're lucky I don't call you on OP again... sorry, I hate that shit. But, I'm playin' along.

Was he really doing what I think he was going to do? Starmie was doing all it could to evade and/or endure the attacks Luxray was throwing at him. I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to just lay out flat and give up. But, Starmie... Starmie was strong, he was my best friend and we'd been through so much together. We'd come so far and we were not about to give up now! There might be a place and a time when we can combat no longer, where our spirits run thin and we are encumbered within the darkness of defeat, but, today isn't that day. I wholeheartedly believed that Starmie would pull through, that Starmie could pull through and win this match!

'Dammit! Things don't look good for Starmie right now. I think he's about to faint. Come on buddy, hang in there as you descend. I know that last attack hurt and that you want to quit... you don't have to battle if you don't want to anymore... but, it seems you-'

Starmie had taken the hit from the last attack from Luxray. What more could he possibly do? He couldn't evade it in the air like that. Man, it must have hurt like hell to be hit that high up in the sky and with the type matchup not in your favor... but, Starmie, as it was falling, trying his best to land softly on the ground to make it hurt less, cried out one last time. It wasn't a healthy or strong cry, it was more a subtle and gentle one, the kind that he would use if he were to comfort me. It was as if he were telling me not worry that everything was going to be alright and that he'd give it his all to withstand and fight this Luxray with everything he had left in his reserve. Starmie... my best friend. My eyes started to gather a bit of tears as I looked downward, the shadows of my hair covering over my eyes a bit so that Seth couldn't see how emotional I was getting...

As Starmie descended and finally stood upon the floor, he was cringing and panting, a sign of his deep fatigue. However, he wasn't going to give in to this fatigue, no, he wasn't going to just let it take him over. He was going to fight it till the very end when he couldn't take anymore. True dedication to his trainer...

'Starmie... come on withstand it.. I know you can...'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:02 am

OOC: I believe every trainer would hate such a move. xD And I think it's a move exclusive to only Luxray. Lol

Luxray stood his ground and growled at Starmie. His attack successfully dealt some damage to the Starmie while it was up in the air. There wasn't anything it could do in the air, unless it happened to know a flying move. But why didn't Mizu just repel the electric current using Psychic ? Seth pondered about the countless things Starmie could have done but then he noticed Mizu. She wasn't full of energy and hyped anymore....Mizu was crying.

"Mi-Mizu..."

Emotions were stirring up within him. He was beginning to feel bad for Starmie, who was trying it's hardest to win. Luxray watched as Starmie descended onto the ground. Once it touched the floor Luxray darted forward and used Quick Attack to put some pressure on the foe. He did not want it to recover. Luxray was going to keep on rushing Starmie, forcing it grow more fatigued.

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:48 pm

OOC: Yeah it is REALLY annoying. lol. But, anyway, just sayin', if humans didn't exist and there was just a pokemom world with poke people and these two happened to be arguing about something, your Luxray is a bit of an asshole. :p

Seth was sympathetic, but, obviously, his Luxray wasn't. How could a trainer and his pokemon be feeling the same things? After all, one was passively commanding the other, whom was aggressively fighting. Two opposites, two sides of the same coin. When Starmie landed, he tried his hardest to move quickly and dodge the incoming attack. Miraculously, Starmie jumped to the side and managed to evade the quick attack, however fast it was. Starmie was hurting bad, but, with its remaining physical strength, it shoved the Luxray back with a tackle.

Starmie, the normally very composed and very docile pokemon, was beginning to grow a bit of hate for this Luxray. I understood that, in this battle they were pitted against each other to be enemies, but, after it, who knows if they'd see each other ever again, y'know? Nonetheless, I sensed it from Starmie. Starmie, the usually very calm pokemon, a very durable pokemon to pain, was getting angry. And I mean extremely. Starmie wanted nothing more to pound this Luxray into the dust and show it who's boss. I wouldn't blame Starmie for feeling that way, but, all of his rage wasn't not noble. Some of it was personal and some of it was for making me shed the tears that it sensed were falling from my eyes. Starmie absolutely hated when the ones he cared about were hurt in any circumstance. That's my Starmie!

Starmie and I awaited the next move by Luxray. We were going to continue fighting and this was turning out to be the longest battle in history. Two great trainers struggling against one another to survive, to win, and to become a better pokemon trainer.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:34 am

Luxray darted pass Starmie when it leapt to the side. That was a great display of evasion from a weakened pokemon. Seth watched the Starmie land on the ground and kick off to send a tackle at Luxray; this was bad.

"Luxray! Defend yourself!!!"

Claws protruded from Luxray's paws a sunk into the ground, slowing it down a bit. Trusting his owner he was going to defend himself using the last bit of charged electricity. He was to weak to use Protect or Light Screen. During Starmie's tackle Luxray use Discharge to release all of his electricity in a three-sixty degree flare. Charging in with momentum the Starmie would still hit the Luxray with it's tackle, but not before entering the electrical zone. Luxray, after getting hit, was sent flying and rolling over the ground. There he laid down, panting hardly. He slowly struggled to stand on all four feet and looked over at Starmie.

"Luxray......"

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:42 pm

OOC: > <... Your Luxray... seriously this is why I hate electric type pokemon, they're annoying as hell. They're little assholes, that's what they are...

And it was my worst nightmare! Sure, Starmie's tackle hit Luxray but only after that did it discharge its last bit of electricity from its body. That would mean it was a double hit. Starmie hit Luxray and Luxray shocked Starmie. Luxray was sent flying back, its claws digging into the ground to try and slow the tackle, which was to no avail. It lay there and slowly, strugglingly forced itself to TRY and stand up on all fours to look at Starmie. Starmie couldn't take anymore... as strong as he was.

Starmie was on the ground, panting and it seemed unmoving. Did this mean Starmie had reached his end? I mean for the type matchup he did his best and he lasted a while. I chose to look at the brighter things of this battle, but, somehow the negative things were too heavy to just overlook. More tears began to form from my eyes, my head down and my heart heavy with the symptoms of grief. I knew I had to be stronger than this, but, how could I when my best friend was just tossed aside as if he were nothing? Then I clenched my fists into small balls? Starmie was trying to get up and stand on his own, but, it was to not avail. It stood for two seconds and for one more moment reflected the image of happiness to the Luxray before fainting. So it was official... I'd lost the second round. I looked down, unable to look up and face Seth, or look him in the eyes. Instead, I walked forward, not even reaching for Starmie's pokeball and went to pick him up in my arms.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Luxray stood upright and gazed at the fallen Starmie. For once he had felt sorry for the pokemon he just defeated but at the same time proud of it's performance against an electric type. When Starmie displayed a sign of happiness the Luxray couldn't help but to smile, a canine protruding from his mouth. Seth stood there looking at Mizu run to her Starmie and hold it in her arms.

What a battle! Starmie put up a heck of a battle! But I wonder how Mizu is feeling right now. I hope she's alright.

While Seth stood there on the pavement Luxray returned to his side and sat down, watching the two and slowly recovering a bit. The crowd of people around them watched in silence and some even teared.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Eventually, after a moment of grief from Starmie failing after his all was given, I walked back over to where I was originally standing, the small box marked off for where the trainers stand in relation to one another. I was looking down, a shade over my eyes so that not even Seth, whom was a few meters from me, could see what they looked like or what I was feeling. I did have a hat on that was facing forwards, it was just my style. Nonetheless, I put Starmie down, gently beside me along with his pokeball. If he wanted to go inside it, that was his choice, not my own. Once again, my hand questioningly caressed the pokeball furtherest to the right on my belt, and the closest to the inside of my jacket. It was well kept, hidden from a trainer's naked eyes; If I were to swipe my jacket to the side they'd see it, otherwise it'd be hidden, as if not even there.

'Good job Starmie... you did well buddy... you gave it your all and that's all I could have asked for. You're truly a special and extraordinary pokemon, you're my buddy, my best friend and my hero Starmie. But now... I must carry on the legacy of water pokemon... I don't think there were any rules coming into this battle and there surely won't be any coming out... and besides, I'm not one to play by the rules!'

Up till the point Starmie lost, my eyes had been closed. Now the cerulean gems that I called my own were open once more and icy, cold. They stared at the ground as if intent on finding something that just wasn't there. My grief time was over and now wasn't the time for doubt and remorse, now was the time for change and comeback. And that is exactly what I was going to do. I was lucky enough to make it this far with everything I have and so let's test the luck that's always been on my side through the years! Is it on my side now?

I was hesitating and the crowds were once again roaring and cheering to see what was going to happen next. As far as they knew, I was thinking about which pokemon to use, carefully and cautiously. I didn't want to make the same mistake. Some thought I was strategizing, deciding the right pick. Some thought I was thinking of surrendering, if he was going to pull another electric type on me like he did with Luxray, they thought I might as well forfeit since water is technically useless against electric types. But, no, my true intentions were whether to pick up this pokeball and set 'it' free. Set 'it' to battle for me. I knew he knew what was on my heart, but, I couldn't risk his power becoming too strong... It was most certainly hesitation but for the crowd, it was suspense.

The mysterious trainer sitting in the stands, watching the battle, smirked some as she/he watched my movements. She/he knew exactly what it was I was thinking and what it was I was doing, or rather, having trouble doing. She/he knew exactly what was wrong at the moment with me. Suddenly, I found my hand moving on its own. That was true, I wasn't one to play by the rules but I wasn't one to risk the chances of getting hurt from a bad decision. I guess sometimes in life you have to take risks but all I knew was that my body was moving on its own, despite my commands to stop! My hand wouldn't stop, it was searching amongst my pokeballs, caressing them as if scanning them in some way, it was only till it went front to back in the row that it stopped and I had full mobility of my hand once again. Then, I nodded and, mustering up my courage, set my pokemon free. It was an unexpected thing for everyone's eyes to see.

OOC: You said I could use this one as a legendary pokemon right?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:13 am

Seth stood there patiently waiting for Mizu to choose her next Pokemon. She could take all the time she wanted, he understood well how she must of felt. Watching a Pokemon fall in front of you is tough to take in. By now Luxray was regaining his stamina and charging up some electricity to use until he falls in battle. Seth knelt down and started to stroke through Luxray's mane, watching Mizu place Starmie on the floor beside her with it's Pokeball. "Starmie was excellent. I can't wait to see your next Pokemon Mizu."

Unsure if she was going to reply because of her current mood Seth looked down at the floor. That was until he heard the ray from a Pokeball release a Pokemon. Seth immediately raised his head to look at what Luxray's next opponent was. What was awaiting Luxray left Seth in awe!

"No way!!!!!!!! Is this possible!?!?"

OOC: Yeah. Send it out, I want to see. :3
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:17 pm

OOC: Okay. ^^ And by the way, after this battle, we're planned to have that conversation about Mizu's brother and Seth's family right? Well, guess who's also going to be revealed after the battle? The mystery trainers~ I believe there's 3 of them now. One in the stands, one in the crowd and one by the entranceways Seth came in.

I had total faith that the pokemon would be able to defeat Seth's present and last pokemon he could send out. Yes, I was aware of its weakness, but, it needed to be done. This was my last stand. As the light cleared and formed around the form of the pokemon sent out, it began to reveal more and more about who this mystery pokemon was. I didn't dare to look at Seth's reaction, only to the ground in determination. I concealed my expressions and let them be a mystery.

"Go... Manaphy..."

I spoke rather apathetically as the light fully cleared to reveal the legendary Prince of the Sea.

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:38 pm

OOC: Yeeeeeuuuup! We will talk about them. For real!? Yes!! Very Happy

"I can't believe this. This is truly amazing Mizu! To think that you are the trainer of Manaphy the Prince of the Sea. Amazing!"

Seth smiled and tightened his fist, excitement getting to him. How many trainers get to see a legendary pokemon in action. And it's even better knowing that the legendary pokemon is rarely ever seen by humans. Luxray walked out in front of Seth to fight the Manaphy.

"Luxray, try your best. I know you're not at full strength. You are up against a legendary pokemon!"

The crowd stood silent. Some even flashed photos. This was getting very good!!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:04 pm

"Before the battle starts, I want to do something, Seth."

I finally looked up, a rather apathetic determination present in my eyes. The small smile that creased on my lips was left over from before when I was all hotheaded about entering this battle. Regardless of the pokemon on the field and the somewhat corroded battleground, I walked straight over to Seth and looked him directly in the eyes. The referees looked cautiously at me, as if I were about to start a fight with him. The other trainers in the audience (not the mystery ones) looked on with much curiosity. They questioned, what was she going to do?

A soft smile crept further upon my lips and it was now clearly evident that I was smiling. I put out my hand, an offering for him to shake it, something we hadn't done at any point during this battle. If we were going to be mature about this, and I hadn't a clue of how old he was, but, there was no sense in not speaking to one another after the battle. Or at least not shaking hands for a friendly competition. I seemed to remember becoming friends with him and staying that way through our battles. Nonetheless, I waited for him to shake my hand without saying another word.

Surprisingly, Manaphy mimicked my movements and floated over to the weakened Luxray. It seemed to smile and gently cry its name while offering one of its small limbs to shake. It would be equated with my arm. He cried out gently again and hoped that Luxray would shake its "hand". This truly was an amazing sight, all I had to wait for was Seth's shake and then we'd continue battling on command.

'So, Prince of the Sea? She's quite amazing, I wonder how she even got to acquire the pokemon. Manaphy belongs in the sea and I don't think Mizu is the type to steal. Somehow their hearts must have linked and brought about the connection that is being shown here today. But still, I never thought I'd see the legendary pokemon of all water pokemon, and the sea itself being used in a battle. This is sure getting interesting. Mizu has a good heart and good intentions, I can just tell. She's done enough. She is not just a respected water pokemon trainer, she's like Manaphy, closer to the princess of the sea..'

The mysterious trainer crossed her arms and smiled to herself. It was clear that she was quite pleased with my performance since she'd been watching me. I, of course was oblivious to this still, just as Seth was oblivious to his mystery trainer watching him. But, it seemed that with the last round of this battle almost commencing, the mystery trainers' genders seemed a bit more clear by the outline of their clothes.

'Darn... she sent out that Manaphy. Who does she think she is... the Princess of the Sea? Yeah right, unless she's like that frickin' mermaid in Cerulean, there's no chance she'd be as important as Manaphy. But, still, his Luxray is weakened, he must choose his moves carefully. If he can corner it, he can win this and then the battle will be in his favor. But, this is going to be tough going up against a legendary. Anyway, stick with power. It is your only hope in times like this...'

The trainer right by Seth, but, a little ways off, was watching him with intent, his arms crossed in a bit of a different fashion then the trainer in the stands. The trainer in the stands had crossed her arms peacefully and with pleasure, seeing that what I did made her content. The trainer down here by Seth's standing place, had crossed his arms in discontent and curiosity to see what I was going to do with this battle. He crossed his arms in a more snarky way, a small smirk forming on the lips his "costume" allowed him to show. So there was a boy and a girl, but, who was the last mystery trainer? They will remain a mystery.

OOC: There you go, I've given you their genders. ^^
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:17 pm

OOC: Nice! Very Happy

Seth watched as Mizu and Manaphy approached him and Luxray. The pokemon beside him lowered himself, staring down the two.

"No Luxray. They're not going to hurt us."

The trainer scratched his the part of his head below the brim of his cap; And before he knew it Mizu and Manaphy were right before him. She offered to shake his hand and so did her pokemon. Seth looked at her hand and returned the smile, grasping her hand and shaking it. Luxray raised his paw and placed it on the Manaphy's limb.

"Let's do this! Hehe!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:28 pm

"Good luck to you Seth and Luxray, this won't be easy, I'm warning you."

'Though I'm going to need my eyes for this one...'

I took my stance back over where I was standing before, the space made for my occupancy. My cerulean eyes focused on the battle in front of me once more and I was ready to do this. I just couldn't lose with Manaphy, I just couldn't.

"Alright we're going to try a different strategy here. Manaphy use toxic and follow it up with a light screen."

Manaphy abided by my orders and spit the toxic out of its mouth in several spurts towards the Luxray. They were quick little spurts in the utmost attempt to poison the weakened Luxray. When Manaphy stopped spurting toxic at the other pokemon, he guarded himself with a light screen attack, ready for whatever Luxray could throw at us.

'Here we go... this is it...'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:15 am

"Good luck to you guys too! I know, that's why me and my pokemon will do our best!"

Seth smiled and gave Mizu a thumbs up. He stood still, watching Mizu and Manaphy make some distance. When they were settled and ready Manaphy spurted out globs of poison. It rained down on the Luxray. Seth's pokemon was quick to act! He jumped out and a small green barrier suddenly surrounded him. All of the globs hit the spherical shield and slid down. Luxray had used Protect.

"Good Luxray! Now close the distance!"

Luxray slowly pounced on Manaphy, staying low and preparing itself for a counter attack.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:23 am

Luxray would have been voided of the pounce for a counterattack or that opportunity at all. The shield that Manaphy put up was going to be in effect for a small while. I smirked. Now things were getting interesting. Sure, the bonds I had created with my Corsola and my Starmie were beyond great but now I had power and strategy on my side, and those two portions of logic would hopefully lead me to victory. I commanded Manaphy to do something now.

"Sorry Luxray. Alright Manaphy, hit it with a water gun!"

Manaphy's water gun would be way more efficient and powerful than any other water pokemon eligible to use it. He was the prince of the sea after all and that made him the strongest water pokemon there was. A legendary, too. I smiled as it released the water gun, it having a blue-green color like the oceans seen off the coasts of the most beautiful and serene places. This color water gun was never seen before as they were usually blue. I knew that would intrigue him some and I had hoped that this battle would be the highlight of my present life. Manaphy, how I treasured him.

'Truly a great display.'

'It's alright...'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:50 pm

The water gun released from Manaphy was like no other! For one it had an aqua color to it, unlike the common blue, and it was concentrated and powerful. It hit Luxray dead in the face and sent him rolling back a few meters. Already weakened, he could not get up and laid there unconscious. Seth smirked and returned his Pokemon into his ball.

"Good job Luxray. I'm proud of you."

Seth reached for another ball, a great ball, and grabbed onto it. After detaching it from his belt he threw it out. A shadowy figure stood there after the beam shot from the ball. Suddenly his eyes opened, a gleaming red tint to his orbs. Seth had released Lucario! He snickered and stared at Manaphy before looking at Mizu. Using telepathy Lucario began communicating with Mizu.

You must be a great trainer if you've managed to develop a friendship with Manaphy.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Was the pokemon actually speaking with me? Manaphy couldn't talk, it didn't say anything. Seth didn't say anything either, so it had to be the Lucario he released. Speaking of, that was pretty amazing. Nonetheless, I smiled hearing the pokemon's voice inside my head and thinking a thought to try and respond. Hopefully the telepathic connection hadn't dropped yet.

'You think so Lucario? What makes you say that?'

I truly did want to know what made him look at me with such curiosity, respect and yet determination to "take down" if you will. I smiled at the fact I was able to now defeat his Luxray but this was going to be even more of a challenge. Two legendaries against one another, who was to win? Lucario was psychic, virtually good against anything but Manaphy was prince of the seas. Hopefully, I could make a win out of this match. This is it! It all came down to this!

"That's impressive Seth. Lucario. You must also be a great trainer to have befriended him. But you were a good trainer anyway from the moment I first faced your Tyranitar."

I really did mean it. I knew that we were, indeed through our struggles, becoming friends. This was a great moment and an epic atmosphere, just one of those amazing moments. I couldn't describe how I felt in this moment, just, like a champion. Manaphy cried cutely as I waited for Lucario to respond to my question.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Lucario stood there with his attention focused on Mizu. Seth watched, aware of his pokemon's ability to communicate with humans and understand speech.

Manaphy is a legendary pokemon. A pokemon that is rarely seen by a human. The Prince of the Sea interacts with only pokemon and could bond with all type of pokemon.....But I see now that you have befriended and established a bond with this legend. Quite impressive I must say.

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next