MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 2 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Before you knew it he was asleep. Training and traveling had taken a tool on his body. He'd barely have time to rest. Well now was finally his chance to sleep on a nice bed. "Zzzz.....Zzz.."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:21 pm

About an hour later...

Suddenly the doors to the palace bust open with urgency. The noise itself woke me from my slumber. One of the villagers who lived in the kingdom seemed to feel relief at the immediate sight of me. He sighed out and then approached me rather quickly.

"What's the matter?"

"Oh thank you, prince, you're here. There is a monster on the border of the kingdom, and already the village troopers have been dispatched but they can't beat this thing. All of the frontline has been wiped out, they're all injured. We need your help."

"I'm on it."

I looked over to my sleeping friend momentarily before grabbing my sword and running out the doors. I wore a determined face, determined as well to stop this monstrous creature.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:28 pm

Deep in his dream Raijin was relaxed in the hot springs drinking some sake with three beautiful young ladies. They were all grouped around him, one under his left arm and another under the right. The third was seated on top of him. She was leaning in to kiss him until the dream suddenly shattered. A villager had opened the doors with such urgency, awakening the Uchiha. "Hmm?" He heard everything the villager had to say and decided to help out. Grabbing his Kusanagi the Uchiha rushed out of the palace with Utena. "Right beside you!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:36 pm

"Alright!"

I yelled back to him and winked over my shoulder. I continued dashing forward, going for the monstrous creature. I drew the sword of Dios that was attached to my back now, and started to jump and slash at the monster. Once one of its limbs was cut off, it growled and tried to swing at me. It missed and I landed on the limb once it stilled.

"Hey buddy. I'm over here. Why don't you pack yourself up and go somewhere else so I don't have to destroy you. Leave my home alone!"

It growled again and tried to shake me off him. I tried to keep my balance and quickly found myself falling. I closed my eyes.

"Raijin!"

I cried out for support.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:40 pm

"Don't worry Utena! I've got you!" Raijin followed behind and jumped upwards, catching the falling Utena and landing on both feet. He looked up at the creature with a serious look. "Let's take out it's legs first. Once we do that we have an easier way to it's head."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:43 pm

"Thanks. And yeah that sounds smart."

I nodded in agreement and was placed back down on the ground.

"Nice catch by the way."

I winked again and found myself dashing into battle once more, aiming to slice at his left leg.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:47 pm

"No problem! Haha! And thanks!"

Raijin enveloped his hand in lightning and sprinted towards the monster's right leg. Once he got close enough he swiped his hand, a blade of compressed lightning growing out to serve as a sword. Once clean cut would take the cature's leg right off!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:51 pm

I took my sword and powered it with ice, and tried to slash at it. The most I was doing was cutting into its skin, I wasn't getting very far with my incision. And so I transformed the power into one I hadn't really ever used before, but one that was in my "arsenal" of tricks laying dormant within me. I grew a more determined face and powered the sword with a diamond rock effect.

And then another few slashes in the form of a sword dance I'd learned from a sword master not too long ago. And the monster's leg was torn clean off. The dark energy from it began to seep and evaporate out of it, then the limb would begin to quickly dissolve. I smirked and then looked up at it. It began to fall with bellowing growls and roars of both pain and anger alike. It was time to take it down for good. Some of its dark colored blood got on my face and a small cut was made in my cheek. I was about to move before I caught a glimpse of my sword and my eyes went wide with surprise.

"What the?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Success! The creature had been toppled! Now it was time to finish it off! Just when Raijin was about to go in for another attack he took notice of Utena. "What's wrong?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:58 pm

"My sword is completely sheathed in diamonds. That's never happened before. I don't know how to summon or conjure or even wield diamonds. And yet... they just appeared."

I blinked, shocked that this was happening. How was this happening anyway?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:04 am

"That must be a good thing then! Haha! Let's see that new ability deliver the finishing blow eh? I'll bind him so you can go straight for his head!"

The Uchiha smirked and turned back to the monster, deactivating the lengthened lightning spear. He performed hand seals and multiple pillars rose from the ground. They bent over the creature's body, pinning it down to the ground and immobilizing it. Utena would be clear to attack.

"Now's your chance!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:40 am

"Right!"

I yelled out and rushed forward plunging my sword, like a dagger, straight into the beast. It cried and screamed for freedom and for life, trying to hold onto the last bit of it it had left. And without another noise, all of its dark energy left the creature and the creature evaporated into tiny little spirits that soared the air, and eventually disappeared to our eyesight. I smiled and sighed, knowing it was all over.

"Yes."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:43 am

It was over; Raijin and Utena had defeated the beast and saved the village. Not much of a challenge but it was new. Using combos with Utena and all. Raijin walked over to Utena and gave her a thumbs up. "That was great teamwork Utena."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:48 am

"Yeah and now we have to heal all the injured and get them back up to standing. But... still, I wonder where this diamond came from?"

I looked at my sword shine in the elegant diamond it was covered in, no more blood resided on its surface. I blinked in confusion. Seriously, where did this all come from?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:55 am

"Beats me. You know anyone who might have an idea on how that showed up?" He shrugged and then nodded. These people needed medical attention. Forming a hand seal, Raijin summoned forth a clone for each injured person. Each clone walked over to an injured and helped them up. "...I'm running low on energy." The clones had begun their march to the village.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:59 am

"Then I'll carry you back."

I scooped him up on my back and carried him that way. But then I thought about his first remark to me. I blinked in thoughtful curiosity.

"No, I don't even think my spellbook has anything in for a new ability out of the blue. Usually it just talks about how to handle an ability you get in the beginning of your being a witch. Like when you first discover your powers type thing. But, nothing about a new ability and being able to wield in the middle of battle when your powers are supposed to have already matured."

I thought more on the subject.

"Do you have any creative ideas I could go on?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:12 am

"Okay, thank you." Raijin allowed himself to be carried back. It was a new thing for him but he learned to accept it. He started thinking about her newly obtained skill. Now magic wasn't his forte but he had a feeling that this was coming with her strength. "Maybe you're unique. That spell book doesn't apply to you because you're a special witch. You are growing stronger and so you are awakening new abilities for something in the future. That's my guess."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:19 am

"Hm interesting guess."

I thought as I continued to walk.

"Or maybe it has to do with something like friendships and bonds?"

I blinked.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:27 am

Raijin gazed wide eyed at the sound of "bonds". For a brief moment he had a flashback of his friend back in his home dimension. What he had to go through in order to gain new power.

".......It could also be that. I've gained power through bonds. I believe you can too."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:29 am

"Well here's my theory but it could be wrong. When you caught me when I was falling from the monster's arm in battle, you caught me. Signifying you're my lifelong friend. And once you did that, a bond formed between us and our powered wavelengths might have run on the same one for a while. I think somewhere down deep when our energy's may have collided briefly, the new ability spurred within me, coming to life only when I needed it. The diamond was the only thing hard enough to cut through the monster's bodily limbs. But frankly, I don't know why it was diamond that came out."

I smiled and continued walking.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:40 am

"Sounds plausible. I felt something when I caught you. It was like my heart was embraced by a warm nice aura. So I also believe we did bond and we are meant to be life long friends. " Raijin smiled and looked down over her shoulder. They were getting close to the village.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:43 am

"Yeah. It's definitely possible."

I smiled and was readily approaching the village, the kingdom. I was walking in suit with Raijin's clones. We were almost there.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:47 am

"Heh....." He smiled and rested his head on her shoulders, closing his eyes. The Uchiha was exhausted and fell asleep, needing to rest.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:51 am

And within minutes we had made it back to the palace. I smiled as I realized he was asleep, lightly placing him on the bed to rest. The clones were reabsorbed as they disappeared when I attacked them, the fallen victims back on their feet and spread throughout the kingdom. All was right. But I still couldn't understand the ability and how it came to be and where it came from. I couldn't research it, I had to play it by ear.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:54 am

Raijin was set onto the bed. Light inhales and exhales the only sound coming from the room.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next