MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 3 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:56 am

I smiled as he slept. I walked to the kitchen, getting something to eat and bringing it back with me, along with something for him when he woke up. Now all that was left to do was wait.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:01 am

Now in deep sleep he started to dream. Raijin was standing in the center of a platform with another child of same age. They both approached each other and rached out to one another, locking fingers. Each wore a smile on their face as if they were the best of friends. Several images from the past had "slideshowed", all included this boy and Raijin. As he laid on the bed he started to sweat, moving a bit in his sleep.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:03 am

I watched him as he slept and cooled him down with a small wind current resembling air conditioning from my finger pointed at him. I finished off my snack and laid his on the bed, waiting for him to wake.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am

A final image came up. Raijin was looking over the dead body, the body of his friend. Blood streaming down his face. The scene was too gruesome for him, he had awakened. "......" He looked at the snacks set for him and smiled. "Thanks."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:11 am

"Don't mention it."

I smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:14 am

He took the snacks and started to eat like he's never eaten in his life. "So good."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:17 am

"Yummy, isn't it?"

I chuckled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:21 am

"Very. Haha. I've never eaten this before." He continued eating.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:25 am

"Well, enjoy."

Another smile. I couldn't believe we were becoming such fast friends.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:26 am

Within seconds the food was gone. There was still some residue on his lips though. "Already did. Heh."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:28 am

"That's good. So back to the matter at hand. I really want to figure this diamond thing out."

I thought deeply.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:38 am

"Oh, right! Take the sword out." He sat completely up.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:39 am

I drew my sword, and it was completely back to normal.

"Hm, I wonder where it came from."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:47 am

Raijin examined the sword. "See if you can get that sword back to its diamond state. I want to see something."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:51 am

"Okay."

I nodded and closed my eyes, focusing on the blade and trying to transform it back to its diamond state. When I was willing it to do it, it wasn't doing it, which was weird. My magic normally did whatever I commanded it to do, especially when I willed for that thing so entirely. But, now it wasn't transforming. I blinked and then sighed, giving up my concentration.

"It's no use. I can't get it back."

And then the sword changed and the diamonds came back. I smiled and was surprised they did. But there it went. And I handed it to Raijin to inspect.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:57 am

"Hmmm. So it didn't activate when you concentrated on transforming it. Rather, it did when you stopped concentrating." He held onto the sword and inspected the diamond. "Could it be that you must master it before using the ability at will? Or maybe it's something else..." He squinted his eyes.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:04 am

"What is it?"

I looked at him curiously. What exactly did he mean?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:11 am

"You've just obtained this ability. Once you have used it long enough you will master it. Then I believe you will be able to call on it whenever you please. That's not all. You managed to obtain this after I caught you. That connection between us, I believe that gave you some sort of power to get this." He looked at Utena and smiled. "Since you just unlocked it it may react for now when me and you are together. That bond. As it grows stronger so will your mastery over the blade."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:18 am

"This blade is specially made for me. Do you remember that grand power I used against you when we first fought? That's Dios. And I'm aware, sometimes, that I'm being possessed by him and he gives me additional power. Truthfully, I don't know where my witch powers came from in the first place, but they're here and I'm glad they are. But, seriously, that could be, or it could be another reason. I just want to be able to look at this from all angles. And that bond is definitely the most likely explanation right now."

I blinked and looked at the sword. It glimmered once under the lights. The diamonds certainly were shiny and awesome for battle, rock hard. Hm, it could prove useful. This diamond sword.. I wonder if it had other forms as well that needed to be unlocked and this was my first. I could wield the elements but not transform my sword. And this was happening when I gave up on willing it to happen. Everything is so weird.

"Weird."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:21 am

"It could be. I say you train with it. That may be a way to discovering how you managed to unlock it." He slid his legs over the edge of the bed, standing up afterwards.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:29 am

"It could be."

I said curiously.

"So, I guess this means we're pretty good friends now, aren't we?"

I smiled.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:36 am

"It could. I did have an idea. Using my skill I could enter your mind. Perhaps we could find a lead to where this came from with my help. I can access your inner conscious." He nodded. "Yes, it does."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:51 am

"It seems risky, dude."

I remarked in a bit of fear.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:55 am

"Hmmm, yes, it could be. Depends on what lies hidden in your mind." He chuckled. "But there is nothing to fear...It was just an idea though. Haha."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:58 pm

"Well, how about this? Could it be that it was laying dormant in my soul and waiting for the right time to emerge? Like when our wavelengths crashed together it sent the ability towards my magic. Magic operates on will, whatever your thought is when you're willing. And all my thoughts were at that moment was I have to cut his leg off. I have to cut him but ice isn't working. And then boom, came the diamond and off went his leg."

I blinked and thought a bit more before continuing.

"So yes, it responded to my plea of wanting a power able enough to cut through his leg, but that doesn't explain why it's diamond or how it came to form within my soul and be one of the latent powers I didn't already possess. What's more, it's curious that I can't control it either normally like I'd be able to, perhaps... you're right with that. It's a new ability and thus needs time to master. But still..."

I continued after a moment of pause. I needed to find the words I wanted to say and put them together coherently and correctly. If I could do that, then we'd sure get somewhere, maybe.

"Maybe it was an effect of our friendship bond being formed. Or maybe you just helped to unlock it, or maybe it's the battle. I was in trouble, my magic recognized that. My magic responded to my will for something harder than ice, and picked diamond. The diamond came out become one of my new abilities, only fading when my will for something to protect me had faded. And now I can't control it. So now I have to learn to master it, that will come with time. Eh, I think we're over-thinking it. As much as I want to know about this new ability and where it came from, I don't think it's as complicated as we're making it seem. It could just be that the new ability decided to come out when I needed it and that was that."

I shrugged. All of this was so confusing and it didn't help much that no one in the palace I lived in really knew about magic like I did. I was the only magical creature that roamed these halls. The king, the queen, and Damascus, they were all mortal and all with their own set of skills to use in battle. But, all they could use was weapons and their bodies. I could use magic. That put me off a little bit, since I couldn't ask them anything and have them understand. I sighed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next