MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 4 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:15 pm

"Yeah, that's our best lead. This sword really did help you out when you needed assistance. Very adamant and surprisingly light too. Once you learn more about this and master it you'll be a threat with sword." He handed the sword back to Utena and stood up from the bed. "Who knows, it might come with other feats as well. A diamond shield would be very helpful wouldn't you say?" It must have been hard for Utena to deal with things she didn't have answers to. No one in the palace knew anything about her magic abilities and the mystic arts. To be honest, Raijin was unfamiliar with it as well. He frowned because he knew well that truly he was of no help to her.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:27 pm

I sighed and shrugged, the diamonds disappeared and I sheathed the sword back where it belonged.

"Well I guess I just have to deal with it as time progresses on. But, I just wish I knew. Eh, it's whatever."

I shrugged again and started to stretch and walk around, bored of sitting in one place.

"Yeah, people already say I am. But, there's always room for improvement. So, now, what do we do now?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:33 pm

"I guess, heh. Mhm, improvement always helps." He looked down at his dirty cloak and then at himself. After that battle he really needed some type of shower. "How about we go to a hot spring? I could really use that right now." Raijin smiled and turned to Utena. What was better than hanging out at a hot spring at this very moment?
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:39 pm

"Sure, I'd be okay with it. But, uh, you do know that we'll be in separate hot springs right?"

I blinked.

"Unless I magically change my form to a boy's to be able to sit and talk with you..."

I joked.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:43 pm

He chuckled. "Yes, I know the rules around here. It was the same way back in my world as well." Then he stared wide eyed. "Sure, if you're willing to see a few man parts. Haha Maybe I should transform into a girl." He smirked and then let out a giggle. "Kidding."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:45 pm

"Um, well what would you prefer? Do you want me to stay a girl or should I try and become a boy?"

I chuckled with amusement. Actually, this idea was a sort of a light, fun concept I wouldn't mind doing for once. My time in the hot springs had always been on the girl's side, I didn't think to ever change it up a bit.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:48 pm

A grin crossed his face. "Go for it! Transform into a boy. Then we could spy on the girls. You'll be able to see what it's like to be scolded for doing it too. Hehe." This was going to be fun.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:54 pm

I blinked.

"Okay, let me try."

I closed my eyes and began to focus my magical power on changing my form. For the most part I did change. I became a few inches taller, my body shape changed from a girl's curvy structure to a man's v-shaped body. My chest became flat and my shoulders became broader. My hair, changed accordingly as well, and my face structure. Everything seemed to be going right, and then I stopped. But, there was just one thing wrong... and one thing missing...

"How's this?" Ah! No! Why... why hasn't my voice changed?"

I was a bit surprised. I thought the transformation went perfectly.

"Is there something I'm missing or something? Why didn't my voice change?"

I pointed my finger at my throat to change my voice. It didn't do anything but make it an octave lower female voice. Still, no male. I sighed.

"What could have gone wrong?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Raijin stared wide eyed as the transformation took place. Before him Utena had transformed into a male! This was amazing! But wait! Her voice, it was not of a man's. She still had her feminine voice. "....." He stepped up to her and examined her body and then stood silent before laughing. "So close! Haha!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:11 pm

"Yeah, what's wrong with it? Why hasn't my voice turned into a male's? Gee, Rai, is there anything I'm missing?"

I blinked and tried to let him examine my body closer. I didn't mind, seeing as how, supposedly, we'd have the same equipment.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:20 pm

"I don't understand. Hmmm. Maybe it only just changes your physical appearance; Not your voice." He shrugged and held in a chuckle. "Looks like you're going to have to morph your voice into a male's. Haha."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:22 pm

My eyes went wide and I turned around with crimson cheeks of embarrassment.

"I think....I found the problem."

And from what he could see from my back shown to him, I took my arm and pointed downward. This was a fit of embarrassment I could have just avoided altogether.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:31 pm

"What do you mean? I don't understand..." Raijin looked down to where she pointed and stared wide eyed for a good minute. The laughter overtook him.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:38 pm

"Well can you blame me. I don't know what one looks like."

I shrugged and turned around defending myself.

"I'll just try a spell and hopefully it works."

I cleared my mind and focused, gathering power.

"This isn't a game, I'm not a toy. My wish is to turn myself into a true boy. My voice must turn deep, and my body to match, come give to me what it is I lack."

My magic came and the spell then took over my body, making it glow for only a moment. The spell was completely. I cleared my throat and tried now.

"Testing, one two. Hey, my voice is fixed. I have a lower voice now. That must mean."

I looked downward and then looked up.

"You know what? Let's just go, I'll find out when we get there."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:52 pm

"Haha! You know, you'll see it soon." Raijin chuckled and waited to see if the spell worked. As figured, it did! "Much better! That's going to fool them now. Yeah, you can see how it looks when we get there." He chuckled again and then made his way for the door.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Eventually, we'd made it to the hotsprings. The person at the door greeted us and set aside towels for us and places for us to place our clothing. I took mine off and placed the towel in my hand, ready to almost wrap it around my lower half, still having my pants on. I took a breath.

"Time for the moment of truth."

I sighed and took them off and as presented to me a foreign part I have never seen before. It was funny looking, but I'd wondered; Is this what boys have? This is what it looks like? I quickly wrapped the towel around my waist and tied it, heading off to meet Raijin at the hot spring.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Raijin had entered his room to change. He stripped himself of his clothes and tossed it in a wooden locker and grabbed onto his towel, wrapping it around his waist. When he was set he made his way to the spring and met Utena along the way. "Oh man! This looks nice! It's been a long time since I found myself in one of these!" He took the towel off and jumped into the water. After resurfacing he swam to a rock wall and sat against it. "Aaaaaaahh."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:04 pm

I was already in the water and smiled.

"I know what you mean. This feels so nice. The water really does a number on your muscles, in a good way."

I laughed and relaxed in the springs.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:11 pm

"It sure does!" Raijin rested his head against the wall and closed his eyes. He was so relaxed. The water had eased him of his tense muscles. Suddenly there was a scream that came from the other side of the large bamboo wall that separated the men's spring from the women's.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:42 pm

"Aaah."

I relaxed further. Then I heard the scream.

"Haha, was someone being a peeking tom? I never understood why boys love to do that and then get in trouble for it."

I laughed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:16 pm

"I guess so. Haha. They just can't help it maybe." He chuckled and then started waving his hands across the warm water. The screams started to grow louder. This was no pervert sight, something was going on next door. "What the heck is going on over there? Maybe you should check it out."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:31 pm

"You want me to change back into a girl and go check it out?"

I said a little put off since I'd just managed to turn myself into a boy. But I sighed and got out of the water, wrapping a towel around my waist. I looked around and then called Raijin's name, establishing eye contact with him. Right after that, our telepathic link was made, I'd be able to communicate with him from the other side. I went back into the locker rooms and looked for a secluded space. I transformed myself back into a girl and walked over to the girl's side of the hotsprings.

'Okay, I'm here.'

I thought to him.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:40 pm

"Unless you want to be attacked for being in there." He chuckled, nodding his head. Once she left he laid his head back again, relaxing a bit more. 'So what do you see? By the way, I'm liking the telepathy.'

On the other side there were at least two adult women, about in their early twenties and one teenage girl, about seventeen years old. They were all grouped up in the corner of the spring pool staring in fear at a man who slowly walked towards them. His shoulder was twitching a bit, a black colored substance spreading over his body.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:52 pm

'Yeah, telepathy was a power I learned way back when, it proves useful doesn't it? I see.... whoaaaa. This man, there's some sort of black substance coming out of him. I have to save them, they're all huddled up in fear.'

I closed my eyes and the clothes I had stored in the locker came back onto my body and fit perfectly, adjusting themselves to the form of my body magically. I watched him walk closer and then shouted at him from behind the women huddled together.

"Hey, didn't your mom ever tell you? You're supposed to have manners when you're speaking to women!"

I jumped forward and kicked him back and he lost balance. When he did, he tried to swing his leg at me in a kick. I grabbed it and powered my arms with power enough to lift him up in the air and lasso him a few times. After that, I tossed him through the walls towards the lockers and he went crashing through all the walls to the outer entrance to the hot springs. I quickly followed him and he recovered, angry.

"Damn this guy won't stay down...."

Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:08 pm

'It really does come in handy. What!? I'm on my way!' Raijin quickly stood up and jumped onto the top of the wooden wall, looking over to see if he could spot the man. But by the time he was there Utena had delivered a powerful kick, sending the figure crashing through the small hot spring house. "I better go help!" Before dropping to run through the hole in the side of the building he turned to the girls and gave them a wink.

"Utena!"

The man was apparently pissed off. Second by seconds the black scales on his shoulder had spread further and further across his body. His eyes turned a blood red and fangs were growing. Just what the hell was going on!?
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next