MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 27 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 27 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 27 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 27 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 27 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 27 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed May 22, 2013 2:26 pm

Yoruich was indeed chewing her out. This aasn't the first time she's done this either. But even if she was acting like a complete bitch, it was out of love. "I know. I know. You're fine Soi Fon but what if you would have never made it back? What if he would have touched your head with that attack of his? You know that I wouldn't be able to live without you! I just worry so much wheb you go off like that and fight." She dropped into the lazy-boy chair and held her feet up onto the table.

"At least you were able to defeat him....How many Espada remain?" Yoruichi wasn't going to keep bugging her about what happened. If what her beloved Soi Fon said was true then someone would help her get the arm back. 'Poor girl. Defeated Barragan but her arm's missing. Just like Soi Fon's.' Raijin stood up and walked over to Keiko. He knelt down at her side and moved her hair to the side with his hand. "Oh Keiko......" Mizuki watched himbefore turning to Soi Fon. "Hey! Do you want you arm back or what!?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 27 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Soi sighed in relief as Yoruichi ended her tirade. She knew it was out of love, which is why she was better at managing her temper now than she was before. She turned to Mizuki as her voice harshly penetrated the air and have her one of her famous glares.

"Yes."

And Soi Fon walked over to her, awaiting the treatment. She sounded like she wanted to get rid of this problem right now. I was still unconscious on one of the couches, and so was Keiko, being now caressed by her boyfriend Raijin. She was fine, just a missing arm and a bit tired, but fine.

Soi began to think as Mizuki began patching up her arm. She really wasn't one for all this sentiment and touchy feely stuff, she was tough and strong right to her very core. And yet she couldn't be more glad and more thankful that someone at least cared for her so much and loved her to the amount that Yoruichi did. She was happy because of it, and that weird new feeling was beginning to bloom in her ever so slightly, deep deep down. She thought:

'I'll always be fine Yoruichi... never you worry. Because the reason I train so hard... is for you.'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed May 22, 2013 5:53 pm

"Alrighty! Let's get this started then!" She knelt down besides Soi Fon and dropped some of the liquid onto her hand. Then she rubbed into onto her arm, applying the healing substance to her wound. "I have a headache....All of that yelling has really taken affect....I need to take a seat." She walked into the dining roomand sat in her chair, resting her head onto the table.

"How do you put up with that Soi? Aha." Mizuki chuckled and walked over to Keiko, doing the same thing she did with Soi Fon to her. Raijin could only hold his girlfriend's hand and hope for the best. "You sure this will work on Keiko, Mizuki?" She nodded, "Of course it will Kit! You know how good us Senju are when it comes to this!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Soi remained still as Mizuki applied the liquid to her amputated arm. Keiko, unconscious was getting the same treatment. It seemed everyone was healing accordingly. Soi watched as Yoruichi walked into the dining room and sat, resting her head on the table. It did occur to her that she had asked her a question she never answered. She sighed and turned to Mizuki.

"I love her. That's how." She said with a small smile. She was abrupt. She wanted this applying process to be over so she could go speak with Yoruichi about the Espada.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu May 23, 2013 8:20 pm

"Ah. I see. You know, I really did sense that love she had for you. Even when she yelled like that and threw a fit I knew she really cared." Mizuki smiled and lowered her head. "It reminds me of my crush back at home. One of Kit's friends. He's an Uchiha but I loved him so much....I always used to yell at him when he came back from clan battles. It's too bad that I will never see him again." She looked back at Soi Fon and stood up, walking over to Keiko. "You're all done! Go and talk to her and see what's up!"

With that said and done Mizuki walked over to Keiko and started working on her. "Thank you so much Mizu. I appreciate it."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 23, 2013 8:34 pm

Soi Fon nodded and hurried over to where she knew Yoruichi would be.

"I realize I haven't answered your question yet. Well, with the death of the First and Second Espada in the previous battle a little while ago. Along with the Fourth and the Third back at Hueco Mundo, and then there was the one that Raijin killed, Yammy. I'd say there's about 4 are left."

Soi Fon thought for a moment and looked away from Yoruichi to collect her thoughts.

"From what I remember studying about Captain Aizen's Espada army there were 10 of them, and each had a number and an aspect they signify. I do not know all of the aspects, but I did know the numbers and how they functioned. It was known that, the lower the number was branded on their body, the higher their power level would be. And the stronger they would be too. That means, by the death of all of the Espada killed thus far, we have 4 numbers left. Stark was number one, Barragan, number two. Harribel was number 3 and Ulquiorra was number 4. That's the first major four and the strongest out of the way." Soi fon was sure doing a lot of talking, but that's because she was doing a lot of thinking.

"Yammy, if I remember the records correctly was number ten, but he was always number zero, and quite luckily, Raijin was able to rid of him. Keiko's no longer an Espada of concern, because she is an ally and she was discharged from Aizen's army long ago. That leaves numbers five, six, seven, eight and nine."

Soi looked at Yoruichi now, wanting to hear her thoughts. She recognized that she was beat from yelling at her all that time and from being so worried about her. So Soi decided to suck up her technical thinking and do something bold and romantic for once. She bent down to Yoruichi, leaning to, if she were sitting up where her face would be. The arm and hand she still had cupped the beauty's cheek gently and guided it upward so they caught each other's gaze. And that's when she did it; A kiss. A soft and loving kiss. And Soi closed her eyes to make it even more special.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu May 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Mizuki prepared the liquid for Keiko and applied it. The effects would kick in in no time! Raijin watched his friend do what she was great at and smiled, "You know Keiko, I never got to thank you for your help in getting me and Yahiko to reconcile. Oud clans were able to make the peace treaty because of that. I don't think we would have signed if I was still fighting your brother. Haha" He chuckled. "Why are you thanking me now?" Mizuki looked perplexed.

"Let's just say I had realized something in the afterlife." He gave her a fox smile. Mizuki then gasped and widened her eyes. "Afterlife!? You mean you.......Whaaaaat!?" He nodded. Boy, were these two showing how close they were.

Yoruichi on the other hand recieved the status report. Only four remained? And they were the weakest? Finally, no more worries! Until they'd have to fight Aizen. "We could handle these four then. But I think we're going to have to recover first. When we do we'll go to Hueco and bring the battle right back to them! It will-" Yoruichi's lower face was cupped by Soi Fon and she was kissed. Something ran through her body. A feeling like no other. She grabbed Soi Fon and drew her close, "I love you so much!!" And back to kissing her it was!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 23, 2013 10:22 pm

Soi continued to liplock with her princess.

"Yeah."

And she gave her one final press of the lips before separating. She was blushing of course, and this wave of slight pleasure coursed through her. But, she didn't want to have what happened just a little while ago with Yoruichi to happen again and now there were more people here. She watched as Keiko was being healed by Mizuki, it was a happy atmosphere.

Meanwhile, I began to come to my senses. I was recovering from the amount of energy I expended. I felt a little light and foggyheaded and like I could lose my balance if I were to stand. That and I had a slight headache developing too. But I opened my eyes and slowly sat up, my eyes were stained red from crying so much.

"Whoa..." I said. Was the only thing I could manage.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu May 23, 2013 10:51 pm

"Soi, we should get out of here. Just me and you. After we defeat the Espada we should escape and start anew. What do you say?" Yoruichi held Soi Fon's hand and looked into her eyes. Her one wish aas to be at peace with her love. Somewhere where no one could bother them. It'd be perfect for her. A fantasy that would be made a reality. Of course she loved her other friends but just her and Soi Fon would truly make her happy.

Mizuki had finished up with Keiko. She stood up and then dropped into the couch, slouching herself. "Uhhhhh...Finally! Oh! Well look who's awake!" Raijin looked at Utena and smirked. "Utena! How are you feeling buddy? You were sleeping for quite a while! You all rested up?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 23, 2013 11:51 pm

Soi Fon thought this was the sweetest thing in the world. Not only that but the way Yoruichi was acting. It was so cute and so girly, so much unlike herself. In fact, this all seemed like a dream. And the dream like atmosphere, was almost enough to tempt Soi into agreeing to such a thing. But, then reality hit her, and hit her hard. She sighed and looked down, holding onto the hand of Yoruichi.

"I... can't Yoruichi. I have my duties to attend to in the Soul Society as Captain of Squad Two and Commander of the Stealth Force. I cannot just leave and abandon that responsibility behind. I...I've worked so hard to get it, and now that I have it, and have you... I just..."

Soi for once, seemed torn and uncertain. She was usually certain and lacking in emotion on subjects, always strong. Now, she might have to think about it. She wanted nothing more than to be with her beloved Yoruichi, but then again she loved being the Captain and Commander as well. This was a hard decision and what was even worse is; She hadn't said I love you yet. And she didn't know how...

I held my head and yawned again, then taking my hands and rubbing my eyes clear of fatigue. I opened them more fully and could better see now. I gasped in shock, seeing Raijin standing there before me and talking to me!

"Raijin! You... you're supposed to be dead!" I was shocked and then I cooled down and remembered the spell, the spell that had knocked me out from the amount of power it consumed from me. "Wait! So the spell worked!" I was so happy I almost sprang up, but I was hurting rather badly. And I was sore and still quite tired, I'd either lose balance or miss. So I just sat and smiled, happy my friends were back home and safe.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri May 24, 2013 1:46 am

Yoruichi was certain that her idea would gladly be accepted. But, Soi did cherish her position in the Soul Society. It would be disappointing to see it be stripped just because of Soi Fon's absence. As a lover Yoruichi understood that very well and did not want to take what was so precious to her away. That's not what girlfriends who care do. She smiled and sighed.

"Aww, it's okay! It was just an idea. I know you love being the commander of the Soul Society! It wouldn't be right making you abandon your position just for me. Besides, we'll always be together no matter where we are. We'll find time to spend time alone some other time. Maybe in the future."

Raijin chuckled and then nodded his head, "Yup! Your spell brought me back! I thank you so much for that! Without you I wouldn't be able to see Keiko again! Like I said before, I owe you one! Hehe." He grinned and gave her a thumbs up! Mizuki just shook her head in disbelief.
"Wait a minute! When did you get so damn dorky!? Where's the Kit that was serious and cold like the rest of his Uchiha brethren? Haha. Is heeee hiding?" Raijin's grin disappeared as he looked at Mizuki with a cold glare. "He's right here....." Barely able to keep the face, the both of them began cracking up!!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 24, 2013 2:00 am

"But.. I wish to stay with you."

Soi Fon said, a little more vulnerably than intended. She was sounding like she really was expressing her love for Yoruichi, even if she hadn't said I love you yet. She was trying. And if anyone could get that phrase out of her, it'd be Yoruichi.

Meanwhile I smiled, as I sat on the couch and chatted with my best bud. I was so glad my spell worked! You know what, I didn't care that I would fall, I had to go hug him.

"Awesome! And alright, I'll remember that." I sat there in amazement. "I can't believe it actually worked!" I sprang up and went towards Raijin, but not even before I could take a step did I lose my balance and start to head towards the floor. Uh oh. v.v
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri May 24, 2013 2:24 am

"Oh I know that silly! Come here. You're just so cute you know that?" Yoruichi pulled Soi Fon into her arms. She kind of looked like a motherly figure at this point, caring for her and brushing threw her hair with her fingers. "You can stay with me. You don't have to leave my side. Or how about I will never have to leave your side. I'll go back with you. Just for you."

Raijin caught the falling Utena in his arms and pulled her in for a hug. He was expressing the love he had for his friend through a gentle embrace. Hey! He even invited Mizuki over to join in! "Grooooup hug!!! Haha!" She willfully joined the two and hugged as well. What a sight it was! "Guys, we are so cute right now! I guess this means I'm a part of the family! Haha." She looked at Utena and smiled.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 24, 2013 3:13 am

Soi was blushing a lot, and yet she hugged back with a smile. Her heart was beating a little faster and she felt truly happy. Yoruichi would never leave her side. How she only dreamed of hearing those words. And she finally got them. She had an inkling of something in her heart and her lips twitched and her vocal chords hummed a bit, trying to find the words in her brain she so desperately wanted to say. But something was holding her back. And yet still she couldn't say them. All she could manage to utter was..

"Yoruichi..."

I was being hugged by both Raijin and Mizuki, this was certainly new. But I smiled awkwardly nonetheless.

"Thank you Rai, for catching me." I knew Mizuki was there, but I didn't really know what to say to her, so I said nothing. I was just being my normal goofball self. ^^'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri May 24, 2013 3:26 am

Yoruichi gently stroked her Soi Fon's hair and kissed the top of her head. Some of her body energy was being passed onto Soi as she rested in her arms. It'd be comforting to whoever was in the commander's position right now. "Yes my dear?" Yoruichi smiled and looked down at her lover. She was just so darn cute right now.

Raijin broke the hug and then patted his knees. All of the sudden he was full of energy! "I just feel so darn good! Having defeated the strongest Espada! We are only four away!" The Uchiha had overheard Yoruichi's conversation earlier. That was the only way he knew. Such a crafty one he was. "Wow! Four! My my. You guys did good! Especially you Utena! I was watching your battle and you techniques were on point!" She giggled before Raijin flipped her blonde hair over her face. "Utena here uses magic!" Mizuki shook her head wildly, her hair just waving about, and flipped it to a nice look. "Don't touch a girl's hair Kit!! And is this true Utena?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri May 24, 2013 3:58 am

Soi was cuddled close and all of these actions were actually relaxing her to sleep. Her eyes were beginning to droop and she couldn't keep a coherent thought in her mind, much less focus on a conversation. Soi was becoming sleepy and falling asleep in Yoruichi's arms.

I smiled and plopped back down on the couch and scratched the back of my head, laughing a little weirdly. I didn't really know what to say, but I had to say something.

"Yes, I'm a witch." ^^' I sheepishly came out with it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun May 26, 2013 2:29 pm

The Goddess of Flash rested her head on top of Soi's, closing her eyes. She didn't happen to fall asleep like her lover but instead she thought of their future together and the happiness that was soon to come. The dining room was full of love! "One day my love. One day we'll be able to share our lives together alone."

"A witch!? Whoa! You certainly do not look like the witches of our world! They are very ugly and look like crones! Haha. You're a very cute witch." She smiled and played with the strands of hair that hung alongside her face. A small comedic sweat-drop had fallen from the top of his head. "Oh gosh."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Soi Fon was asleep in Yoruichi's arms. She'd been put to sleep by her gentle caresses. And she couldn't be happier in Yoruichi's arms.

I scratched the back of my head sheepishly, and smiled the same way too. I laughed lightly, she sure was energetic.

"Ah, well thank you.~" I didn't know what to say.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun May 26, 2013 11:42 pm

"Oh my gosh! Hey, maybe you can make me a rose out of thin air? That'd be so cool if you could." She wanted to see some of that magic being used here and now. Mizuki was that curious type; always trying to see a little display. Raijin shook his head and looked into the dining room, taking notice of the two resting love-birds. "Boy, they look so cute together..." Mizuki turned to them as well, "Yeah. Yeah, they do. But you and Keiko look cute too!"

Her gaze was back on the Uchiha, who was blushing a deep red. "Well! You and Utena would look cute together too! Haha!" That's when Mizuki's cheeks turned as red as cherries. This was getting good!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun May 26, 2013 11:49 pm

"You mean like this?" And I opened my palm, as soon as I did that, a nice crimson red rose stemmed from my palm outward. It was healthy and vibrant and definitely smelled great too. I handed it to her with a smile.

"For you, Mizuki." And that's when I looked at Yoruichi and Soi fon. They really did belong together didn't they? And Keiko and Raijin seemed to be a perfect match too. In fact, I think I'll tell him..

"Yeah, you and Keiko seem to be a perfect match." I wedged that comment in right before he said that Mizuki and I would be cute together. I noticed she was blushing as bright as a cherry. And I only blushed, after I looked at her briefly, because I didn't know what to say or think. She seemed to kind of like the idea, and I wasn't really familiar with being paired with people so openly like that. But I looked at her again, she was rather cute. Hmm.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon May 27, 2013 1:52 am

So the both of them were blushing huh? The idea was most likely thought about at that point. Hehe. "Why thank you Utena! I wish she was awake now to hear you say that. Haha." He smiled and stroked her hair with his hand, kissing her on the head another time.

Mizuki grabbed the rose and stared at it's crimson petals in awe. Never had she seen such a thing before. "Wow! It's so beautiful! I love it Utena! I might even design a technique based off of this marvelous flower!" She leaned in to hug her, showing her gratitude. Raijin snuck a thumbs up in there, hoping that Utena would catch it.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 27, 2013 1:58 am

I blushed as she hugged me. I hugged back awkwardly, not really knowing what to do. So I just did what I did in the past; I firmly wrapped my arms around her waist, catching the thumbs up. But what did he mean? Was he telling me something to do and I wasn't aware of the signal? I sighed and just continued to hug Mizuki.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon May 27, 2013 2:23 am

Mizuki broke away and raised her finger, like she had an idea. "Hey! I have an idea! Maybe we can celebrate somehow for defeating those bad guys!" Raijin liked the idea and nodded, crossing his arms. "You know, I could go for soeme ice cream right now! Who's down?" Mizuki looked very confused. She raised an eyebrow and turned to her friend.

"What is ice cream?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 27, 2013 2:42 am

"You've never heard of ice cream?"

I looked at her perplexed.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon May 27, 2013 11:24 pm

"I'm afraid not." She sighed; a sweatdrop falling from her forehead. Raijin chuckled and dropped onto the floor, resting on his side. "She's not from here, remember Utena?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next