MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 26 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 26 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 26 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 26 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 26 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 26 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Kuraii Thu May 16, 2013 7:54 pm

stark watched from high above the sky as the mad Raijin went mad with power

Stark:"This kid really is crazy"
Lily: " no shit just end him and lets get going"

using sonido stark appeared in front of the center of susano'o chest and pointed his gun on the chest using Cero Metralleta as a barrage of cero shot at the chest and he disappeared and sliced at the jewel a few more times

Stark:"God what is this being! i cant even get to the main target without his creatures arms trying to grab"

Kuraii

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 26 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu May 16, 2013 10:32 pm

And all at once, there was a change in Keiko; And there was immense power coming from her. She, the sweetest and kindest person in the world I've ever met, the pure of heart and the neglected embodiment of youth... was going crazy. Such power displayed for someone of her stature and age alike. It looked like she was about to lose her mind. She began to pant heavily and breathe like a madwoman. I swore I saw her eyes roll to the back of her head and then the surge. And it was right in front of us too. Soi's unwavering focus was, as probably Barragan's was too, now on Keiko. It'd broke. She must be packing some power to break Soi's interests.

I looked upon her with such worry. What was happening? Would she be alright? She looked like she was struggling.

"What is this..." Soi Fon questioned. I think she spoke for all of us at the moment. We were all curious.

"Keiko..." I muttered, watching the show before me.
And just as I was sure Barragan would have a thing or two to say, probably questioning what was going on, she smirked and looked up, finding it within herself to maintain the new state she was now in.

"Resurrecion... Seguna Etapa." She muttered and it seemed she had the perfect dark tone in her voice to be able to speak it so epically. She smirked again and struck a battle position pose, readying herself for the next round to begin. And this time, I saw it in her eyes, she wouldn't lose. The determination and the shock in Soi's.

"I've seen this before.."

"You have?"

"And so have you. Don't you remember?"

"No, I'm pretty sure I've never seen this state before. I mean.. she's reached a new power level. An awesome and epic power level, but I don't think I remember a Semuga Lepapa." Soi fon shook her head in disapproval and dismissal as well. She sighed.

"You fool. It's called Segunda Etapa. And don't you remember? Back in Hueco Mundo when we showed and you singlehandedly took care of that darker looking man... his name was Ulquiorra Schifer. I believe. But, for certain his Espada number was 4. He said he was the only one of the Espada who was able to unlock a second resurrecion form." Soi smirked. "Even so you defeated him by becoming a Vasto Lorde." She crossed her arms in approval, finding it safe to let her guard down just a little bit for the moment.

"Oh yeah! That's right. Bat dude. I remember him. He was so glum and he really pissed me off. He harmed my friends and that wasn't cool. He needed to pay for it. But the killing... I didn't mean to kill him..."

"Whatever, the world is better off now that he is dead and gone. And that other Espada I took care of with Yoruichi as well. Now we must rid of this one and Raijin already seems to have his hands full in ridding of the first. This one's the second, right? And what a lie, by the fourth. He's not the only one who can reach a Segunda Etapa. Keiko is demonstrating that second state now." She readied herself again and nudged me into a position to fight as well. We'd need to be on our toes for this battle.

And that's when her appearance changed slightly as well; Not only did her power level boost to levels unknown. But, her teeth, the canines in her mouth specifically grew a lot longer and sharper and they glinted in whatever sunlight was around at the time. Not only that but all of her teeth became menacingly sharp, it was just the canines that extended and became longer. A tail spurted from behind her, typical of a lioness's tail. It waved in the winds that had suddenly picked up from what seemed like nowhere. Her voice became more dark in tone even so soft it still was and in her eyes there was an ever more present stain of pain. The nails on her hands became even larger and sharper, and the boots that were made of the man of a lion's fur, grew to burst and eventually surround her feet, hugging their forms, almost as if she had paws, and the the talons on the ends of her "feet" grew and became sharper as well. They became a thick black color, ebony, just like the night. Not only that but she had an aura surrounding her, of the darkest and most beautiful midnight blue color. She glared at Barragan, she was internally angry, one could feel it if they just looked at her. But, on the outside she appeared more confident and relaxed. She needed to be relaxed, that's the only way she would win.

And my eyes travelled across her form once more, looking her over. Her muscles had become even bigger and more toned. Her skin color remained the same, and her hair became straggly and a little longer, remaining the same colors, almost like a lion's mane as well. The waitress's outfit was just not there anymore. The midsection of it was ripped and left the top half of the shirt to hug and hold her breasts in place, not that they were that big, but they needed to be covered of course. And the bottom part of her uniform changed and became shorts just big enough to cover over her underwear and sections that need to be covered, otherwise her leg was revealed. She seemed powerful and I only could wonder what this new Keiko was capable of.

"Ulqui wasn't the only one who could do this Barragan... I was too. And your insulting Lord Aizen, that was all the fuel I needed. So really, I should thank you for your demise. How does it feel to have brought about your own death, when you claim to be death yourself?" She chuckled. "Ironic... is it not?" The wind blew once more dramatically. And she prepared herself once more.

"Lord and Emperor Barragan Louisenbairn of Hueco Mundo, Segunda Espada..." She smirked. "Your time is at an end."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri May 17, 2013 1:17 am

This battle was too much! The Earth was being scarred here and now and there was no use stopping them! Mizuki kept her distance and continued to observe. "Just what kind of power do these people possess? I've never seen such a transformation before."

Barragan could not speak. What he had just witnessed was beyond his comprehension. Not only did this former comrade keep the fact that she could negate the Respira's ability, she also kept her Segunda Etapa from him as well. "Well played Keiko. Well played. But even with your hidden ability I shall still put you into the ground! You shall bow down before me and regard me as king!!!"

The Second Espada waved his hand and summoned forth multiple spheres of the Respira, firing them at Keiko and her friends. "Rot and feel death overcome you!!!!"

The Susano'o's third hand had opened up. With a pulsing gestures, like that of a magician when casting a spell, a wormhole had opened in front of the colossal's chest, taking in the multiple beams. As for Stark's slashes to the gem, it was futile. "Time to end this!"

Both katana were sheathed before Susano'o performed a seal. A large barrier had surrounded and enclosed Raijin and Stark. Whomever were to touch the barrier would be incinerated. "Sorry Keiko......" The wormhole opened inside the barrier and released the multiple beams inside onto Stark and Raijin. It was there were the Susano'o began dying out because of chakra loss. One final explosion had gone off, leveling the whole area.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Mon May 20, 2013 12:18 am

Stark saw the situation he was in and understood well that he was no match for this boy. He floated in midair staring at the two glowing orbs of the black monster and then up towards the wormhole that had opened within the barrier.

Lilynette: "Stark!!!! Stark!!! Get out of here!"

He smirked, "Well....Turns out that this was fun after all! Sorry Lilynette, but my body is in no condition to get out of here. We're done for......It was fun while it lasted." Stark turned his head in Keiko's direction and then smiled. "Forgive me Keiko....." In a matter of seconds his body was vaporized by his own attack. The barrier had died down and one final explosion had gone off, sending a massive surge of raw power. Stark had been defeated!

Kuraii

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 20, 2013 1:25 am

This time the Respira wasn't even working. It had hit a barrier that was invisible to the eye but had a pretty sizable radius and it festered itself around Keiko. Keiko was standing in front of us, the forefront of the team right now, and glaring daggers at the Skull King. Through her intensity, she never faltered once. And the Respiras just died off, flowing away with the breezes blowing. Her eyes focused quite hard on Barragan, preparing herself mentally for this battle. Oh she wanted so bad just to rip him apart and she was quite aware she was able to, but she didn't want to rush into things. After all, she had battled Barragan briefly in Hueco Mundo for training a few days. And those few days in the sands of that barren place, she'd learned to fight for her life.

When she was sure the Skull King was perplexed by his attacks not working, she gave the nod to the two of us, to go attack. The barrier faded and Soi fon darted in; She knew she probably wouldn't get anywhere but she was pulling her fastest moves on him and she thought it smart to at least try to injure him with Shikai abilities first. So she tried to sting him. She was jabbing and darting Suzumebachi in and out of Barragan's radius to try and mark him. But it was to no avail. Surprisingly, the old man was able to slow her down as well, even being so fast as she was, and not only that but he was able to dodge when things weren't slow and she was just outside of his range. He was quite impressive.

And I knew I had to take a chance. I wasn't sure how hard his grip was on that weapon of his, but I had to at least try. It'd better our chances at winning if I could disarm the enemy. And perhaps if my physicality couldn't do it, I'd get it off of him by magic. Soi was distraction enough. She was punching and kicking, and fighting well for someone without an arm. It was at that moment I made my move and darted in there to try and take the weapon from him. I had to take a chance; even if it was cursed with his rotting powers. I waited for the right moment and then tried to knock it directly out of his grasp with my kick. I was sure that wasn't going to work, and now he knew I was there...

Grasping his weapon even tighter now, he looked at me with a hard glare (I could tell it would have been with pure hatred did he have eyes in those sockets) and whacked me down with the weapon with quite a lot of force. Soi fon too soon followed the same fate. We got back up, but more concentrated this time, he formed an aura around himself that froze us almost completely in time. (When in truth it just slowed down time immensely enough for us to be captured by his hand and thrown down again.) This time we both got tossed into the awaiting pavement on the ground beneath this fight in the air. And into the concrete we went, both of us make sizable dents in the shape of our forms. How was a skeleton able to have this much capacity for strength?

But what was Keiko doing? She was just standing there, floating in mid air, doing nothing. So what was the point in transforming into what she did and attaining that second resurrection form? I was sincerely confused, and I think so was Soi Fon, which made her angry. But as soon as we both sat up more to watch what Keiko was doing, all at once I saw her fists clenched, which in turn shut Soi up from a potential screaming session as well. Her eyes closed and then her fists began to shake. Some strong emotions were coming from inside of her; But why? What had happened? Surely us getting tossed around couldn't have done it? I could tell she was doing her best to fight off tears... but it just wasn't working.

Within a matter of minutes, Keiko's tears began to shed down her face. And it seemed they weren't stopping. Then she opened her eyes and continuing death glaring Barragan even through the waters. And for a moment all seemed silent as Keiko's voice protruded the air...

"I was discharged from Lord Aizen's Espada army for the purpose of being weak and not needed. I was discharged because I was called frail and meek. And eventually someone's power level had come into knowledge that was far greater than my own and he replaced me with him. But you goons said it all the time; 'Why is she #1?' 'She doesn't deserve to be in that spot.' 'If I were #1 I would be 10 times as strong as she is.' But the truth is... I was just a child among you men and women. I was younger, more loving, naiver, and had more of an open and willing heart. I went wherever you went, I did whatever you did, and learned from all of you what it was I should be doing..."

There was a break in her speech. Soi and I watched intently as this unfolded.

"When I was exploring the grounds of Hueco Mundo, I came across my first soul reaper. Told that I should hate soul reapers and destroy them, we had a fight. But she lived, even if she couldn't defeat me, and even if I could have killed her; She lived. When she was weakened and holding onto that last little strand of life she had I watched over her and I couldn't help but feel this longing to help her get better and that it was wrong to kill just because of a plan set forth by a man we all were assembled under. So I let her get away and some of the words she spoke to me that day taught me a lesson and changed me for the better. After that, I just continued to seek the love of a father figure from Aizen and he continued to deny me. That's the real reason I was cast away! The real reason has nothing to do with pleasure or not, the real reason has to do with neglect and as you know, that's my aspect of death isn't it? Neglect. Neglect kills. It doesn't seem so but it does. It kills your heart, your mind, your soul, your body, it kills you. I can't count all the times that all of the neglect from people I've loved has hurt me enough to make me feel like I was dead inside. But you know something..."

And this time she smirked and looked up at him directly. Her tears were still present and her voice was shaky, but it was clear and what she was saying was truthful. Heartbreaking and real but truthful.

"You too have neglected me all this time, didn't think me much of a threat. Refused to pay attention to me, refused to address me in the form of a talk or a battle, either or. You've neglected me Barragan.. and now... She stood up tall and wiped the tears from her eyes with her sleeve briefly before exhaling a giant breath.

"Your neglect... is going to kill you!" She shouted and then she was in action. She went on all fours and zipped around like a madwoman. I questioned if she was faster than the Flash Master herself. She sure seemed like it. She zoomed all around him and began to fire ceros at Barragan, pretty powerful ones too, from all different directions and they were from a certain distance away from him so they would all converge upon him.

"Cero Incendia! Cero Decus!" She cried out and the fiery cero and the bluish white cero both flew at him, a number of these same attacks did. And eventually she zipped back to her original position and stood there on all fours, panting and waiting to see what would happen when the smoke cleared. Soi watched with eyes widened.

"Incredible... Utena.." I looked to her as my name was said.

"Yes?"

"I have an idea, but I'm going to need your help. It can only contribute to the damage being done to Barragan right now. But this will only work if you help me..."

"Say the word, then Captain."

"We're gonna start a lights show... and blow away the competition." She smirked and began walking to a secretive spot after getting up. I got up after her and followed. A new plan was in motion and this trouble upon the city would fall soon.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon May 20, 2013 2:47 am

Barragan floated in the air confused as usual, when opposing someone like Keiko who has kept information on her ability from him. His Respira was rendered useless. No longer did his attack have it's unique ability to decay anything that it came in contact with. "Just what......What is the meaning of this!? How are you able to do this!?" Then Keiko went on telling him of how she is related to the aspect of neglect. All that she's endured from the Espada when she was regarded as the first!

"You may have some way to negate my ability....But you will always be inferior to me!!! You are nothing to me Keiko!! Nothing!! I should have been chosen over you and Stark!! I am The God of Hueco Mundo!!! Aizen had made such a horrible mistake choosing the likes of you. One who does not know how to grasp the true power of the Espada and use it to one's advantage! Here you are associating yourself with such insects....You were no Espada! You were an insect like them!!! I shall make sure that you are destroyed with your friends!!!"

Barragan raised his weapon and was about to attack until he was intercepted by rapid fired Ceros. Keiko was unleashing a barrage and moved at blinding speeds that not even Barragan could make her out. He continued to be pounded by the attacks until he had to defend himself with his axe. When he peeked over the blade there were two unique Cero homing in on him. With no choice but to defend himself he was hit by the joint attack. A devastating arch of energy had formed and shattered the ground below, cratering it.

In the wake of destruction Barragan stood. His black cloak was ripped and some of his bones were cracked. The piece of bone above his brow was cracked severely. "...Ahh....Ahh....I would have been finished if it weren't for a last minute Respira I would have been finished....." Barragan panted and then looked off to the right. "What a shame.....Not even your successor Stark could survive.....Your beloved boyfriend has fallen as well....Haha.....Death cannot be escaped Keiko...."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon May 20, 2013 3:37 am

That was the reason she was crying. Raijin had died. He was dead and not even a few hours into their relationship and his life had faded away, sacrificing his own life for the sake of this city. Sacrificing his life for the defeating of the Primera Espada, Coyote Stark. Sacrificing himself for the better good for everyone.

... But not for Keiko. Her heart, she felt in that moment his life energy faded away, shatter. And she promised, even though the man who had cost Rai his life was gone, she'd pulverize this bag of bones in front of her. She listened to him run his mouth and when he was through, she could barely say two words.. but the two words she did decide to say... were adequate for this moment.

"Shut up!" She yelled and then began to charge more and fire more ceros at him. She panted heavily, running into battle with him and scratching anywhere she could reach with her 'talons'. She was desperately trying to injure him. And every once in a while she'd roar, just like a lion and that would have hurt the ears of anyone within the perimeter of their fight. It quite possibly even hurt Barragan's earholes. She was trying to do as much damage as she could without having to expend all that energy and all that time wasted on her most major and deadly one.

She panted and went back to to her original position, now even more tired than ever before. That had wasted a lot of energy. And furthermore she was feeling more tired, but she shouldn't be THIS tired! What the heck was going on? As she glanced around her body she noticed that -

"WHAT?!" She spoke in shock. One of her arms was beginning to rot! It was dissolving right before her very eyes! That respira she took to the arm before was now beginning to take more of an affect. Oh no! What was she going to do? She cringed, now that she realized what it was, it hurt. And that's when a noise rang into her head and she closed her eyes, cringing even further.

'Keiko... I need you to listen to me..'

'Utena...?'

'Yes... I need to you back away from Barragan, but help us lock on so that we have a clear shot of him. Soi Fon is going to use her bankai. We know that that respira would have taken affect sooner or later and it chose the sooner option. So we need a quick way to end him, and all that damage you did plus this nuke, there's no way he'd survive. Just listen to us, we have to get this done quickly and then we can take care of your arm.'

'Amazing, and you figured that out Utena?'

'No thank Soi Fon. She's the genius who timed things out. Anyway are we doing this thing or not? We have to make sure to catch her when she flies back from the deduction!'

'Right! Fire away!'

And Keiko had an idea. She smirked, as she'd seen Soi Fon do this once. She summoned the powers of her spiritual pressure, or whatever powers she had together, and with one last attempt said:

"Bakudo #30.... Shitsotsusansen!" And with that Barragan was entrapped in a yellow triangle of a strong holding kido. She panted and cringed even more, letting out of the way for the missile to be received. Soi Fon blinked and then for once, smiled with pride. That was her technique.

"Thanks Keiko!"

"You know... I didn't want to have to resort to using this hideous bankai. It's much too flashy a weapon for an assassin. But you, you leave me no choice. That's why..." She eyed him and aimed. "I'm going to rid of you permanently. Jakuho Raikoben! DEDUCT!" She watched it fly and she flew back as well. Keiko and I caught her soundly in our grasp and she cringed with a smirk.

"...See ya." The nuke fired straight for Barragan. Hopefully, this would end things!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon May 20, 2013 4:16 am

Barragan found himself beaten to a pulp! Bones were bare able to support themselves and form his skeletal physique. The king had found himself bent down to his knee with one of his legs missing. Even though he'd sustained such brutal injuries he was able to keep himself in his Ressurecion.

"Damn you.....Damn you alll!!!! Raaaaaaaghh!!!!" The lord of Hueco Mundo attempted use one last Respira but it could not just come out. He had fallen onto his chest plate, left coughing there. "Keiko!! Keiko! If you can hear me, you will die!! I swear it!! I will destroy you and consume your flesh once I'm done with you!!!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 21, 2013 4:33 am

Soi Fon within our hold now, and completely safe, relaxed into our firm grasp and smiled weakly. She mumbled...

"D-did... I get him?"

And she passed out. Her small body was covered in ash and she seemed tired. After all, she'd been in and out of death's face and battled him head on, at first trying to kick and sting him, and then firing a nuke that was much larger than any of. Plus, she was dealing with severing of one of her limbs which, was not an easy task to do under these circumstances either. Some well deserved rest was in order for this captain. And with that, I picked her up in my arms to keep her safe from further damage. Keiko was panting and grunting, trying to calm herself and maintain the losing of her arm as well. The Respira that hit her before was now taking affect and she'd have to do something quickly if she didn't wish to dissolve completely. But it did affect her and affect her deeply ... Indeed so much, cringing, she fell to her knees and her arm seemed to be disappearing in a vortex more quickly than before.

'Come on Keiko...' I cheered inside my head, hoping she knew what she was doing. She closed her eyes and concentrated.

"Barragan... I didn't want to have to resort to using this move against you. I thought if you would have run out of things to do or energy to continue on, you would have just withered away peacefully. In some circumstances even now that I am battling you and have this urge to kill you, you are still my friend, and former comrade from the Espada. I've forever joined their team... there's no way I'm returning back to you guys. But... it pains me t have to use this against the one person in the Espada who at least tried to understand me, even so I was all about youth, the opposite of what you are. And now I see..." She cringed and looked at him from where she kneeled.

"That.. you must die... or the rest of the world suffers. Espada cause nothing but trouble in this world, and they with their evil plots get people to think horribly of us... just because we're of a different caliber maybe even species than them. Well I'll be here to make a better name for us, for ourselves, for myself....And that's why..." She took a pause, raising her hands, which were now glowing in a whitish color, and her eyes as well. I watched with wonder, what was she going to do?

"Suffer the will of the spirit.... Recipero!" And with that, a lot of the souls that had died in and around this area, which were a lot, and some of the souls back in Hueco Mundo and the Soul Society, all gathered and rose here. An army of souls ready to fight for their summoner. All were in pure white and wore a warrior's masking, each decorated with a spear in their arms for a weapon, and around their necks the same necklace Keiko had of the teeth of a hollow. All of these otherworldly soldiers called to serve under the command of Keiko. It was her army and her final attack. But someone he'd killed back in Hueco Mundo, and another, both soul reapers had more solid forms to them, they weren't decorated the same as the others but they almost seemed to have life. And though she wasn't purposely puppeteering every soul in this army or the soul reapers, she was commanding their will and she commanded them to attack. The souls of the revival would destroy death himself. And Keiko collapsed over in pain, her arm still receding. I zipped over and took out my sword, watching her body rest in form and the souls devour Barragan bit by bit. I smiled and wielded it.

"Sorry about this Keiko... you've done well, and thank you... for all you have done..." I cut her arm off as well, saving her from the disappearance of her existence altogether. And her features darkened back to normal as her body, in her unconscious sleep, powered down. I carried Soi fon to a safe haven roof, then went back to pick up Keiko to do the same. But, what happened to Raijin? I couldn't sense him anywhere.. wasn't he battling Stark just a moment ago? I blinked...

"Oh no..." And I zipped immediately to the spot to find out if he was okay.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue May 21, 2013 2:37 pm

"Ahhhhh!!!!! Curse you Keiko!!" The souls mounted Barragan and began consuming him. Death was no longer a threat to these souls! But as a result Keiko would also have to lose her arm. What a battle this was!

Watching from behind a collapsed wall was Mizuki. She had never left the site of battle and cheered Soi Fon's team on. With the Espada having been defeated she could finally show herself. She jumped from behind her hiding spot and landed in front of Soi Fon and Keiko. "What an amazing display of power Soi Fon! That really was entertaining!" While removing her white hood she realized that thd both of them had their arms amputated. No worries! Mizuki was part of a legendary clan and was regarded as the best medic back home because of her abilities.

"That must have hurt. Here, let me help you two out. It's the least I can do for just standing there watching rather than help." She reached for a water pouch and uncapped it, pouring a neon green colored liquid onto the ends of both Soi Fon and Keiko's arms. "It's a sacred water derived from my Mokuton techniques and mystical water from the springs of Mt. Shiriyo. My clan has the unique ability to use life energy and natural energy. That is the reason why you weren't able to detect me. I hid my chakra using the natural energy within me. So I was basically the Earth itself. Now this water won't kick in right away. Give it about eight hours." She smiled and looked off.

"I wonder how Kit did! I don't sense his chakra. Maybe he went to his dimension to battle. Heh." This, unfortunately was not the case. Raijin was buried under rubble; his lifeless body laying there covered in dust, clothes torn and all. Even in deathhe found himself in a dark world. There was nothing there. Suddenly a light had appeared, like that from a fire. Needing to know what it was he walked towards it. When he did he found himself standing in front of his brother, Suijin. "Brother? Brother!" Tears overcame him as he ran to his brother and hugged him. "Yeah!Yeah! I'm not the only one here! Look!" Suijin had pointed to Raijin's family. They were all here before him. Such a feeling of happiness overtook him.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Unfortunately, the mysterious girl who had flashed in front of the unconscious Soi Fon and Keiko was not able to place the drop of water onto them. The last little sentiment I did before leaving to go check on Raijin was to place a protective spell over the two of them. It'd alert me if someone was trying to do something over by them. And I still hadn't found Raijin; This was going to be a challenge all my own.

"...." I zipped back with intensity in my eyes to where I left Keiko and Soi Fon, both unconscious and laying next to each other and found a girl dressed like a ninja, and seeming to be a ninja, holding a small container of what seemed like water. But it was a liquid no less. It was tilted in her hands, she'd just poured some drops onto them, well onto the protective barrier. And she was beginning to put it away. I remained on guard, and even so I was quite worn from the battle with Barragan, I was ready for a potential battle if necessary.

"Who are you?" I stated and the small breeze blew by. Barragan was dead and the wind signified his death. I watched her with slightly less intense eyes, but ready ones nonetheless. Who was she? And what was she doing?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue May 21, 2013 3:21 pm

It took a minute for her to notice that her liquid was flowing down an invisible barrier. She gasped and stared wide eyed before topping her pouch. "Silly me! I didn't even realize what I had been doing. Hehe." She was then questioned by the girl with pink hair. Analyzing the situation, she was able to make out that this girl was the one who placed the protective barrier. "Oh, why, how rude of me. I am Mizuki Senju. Do not worry, I'm no threat. I met Soi Fon here before she came to battle so you can think of me as an ally." She winked and stood up.

"You knoooow, you could use some of this too. You look so beat up." She chuckled and held out the pouch. Would Utena trust this girl?
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 21, 2013 3:39 pm

So she met with Soi Fon and was an ally? I blinked and watched her, softening a little in stature and features. I looked upon her, she seemed nice I guess. I scratched the back of my head, still ready just in case, and the gleam in my eyes had changed back to their normal relaxed ones.

"No, I'm fine, thank you. It's just a few injuries and they'll heal relatively quickly. Besides I know a healing spell that I can use."

I smiled weirdly. Mizuki Senju hm?

"So you were trying to heal them?"

I asked looking at my two friends on the floor, unconscious. I needed to make sure, even so I was pretty fairly sure I could trust her to be my ally at this point. Nonetheless, the barrier didn't sway, it stayed over them.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue May 21, 2013 4:19 pm

"Suit yourself. Hehe." Mizuki nodded and waved the pouch around. "Yeah, I actually waa trying to heal them and repair their arms back to normal. This liquid right in here has the power to do so." She threw the pouch upwards and tried to catch it. But she failed horribly and it dropped onto to the floor.

"My bad!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 21, 2013 4:33 pm

I watched her do all that. She was rather clumsy, I wonder why. She was a ninja right? I blinked.

"Well I hate to cut this conversation short, but I have to go investigate what I was doing just before. It was nice meeting you, Mizuki. Though I'm sure I'll be back soon enough." And with that I left and went to search around the area for Raijin. Where was he? And why didn't I feel his presence? Why wasn't his life force reading? I was becoming more worried, and as I searched among the debris and rubble I called out...

"Raijin?... Rai?" I looked around, and then one piece of loose rubble set me off balance and I tripped and fell. When I looked back, under that loose piece of rubble I noticed a hand sticking out of it, laying there, lifeless. My eyes spread and a pang of uneasiness set in within me. I lightly gasped.

"No.." I said gravely. And I began to dig, and move the rocks. I didn't care if I got cut or dirty, this was my friend! Please don't be dead!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue May 21, 2013 5:46 pm

"Okay, I'll be sure to have them recovered in no time. By the way, if you're looking for Raijin he's not here. I don't feel his life source." She smiled and began pouring the water onto the shield again. What a clutz! "Oops!! I forgot that there was a barrier!"

Meanwhile, Raijin spent his time talking to his family. He was so happy here. Who knew that he'd be so happy in the afterlife. "I've missed you all! You don't know how much it makes me happy to see you all! Mother and father, even though I am here now...I made your dream a reality. The Uchiha and Senju are on close terms. Hopefully the conditions are still the way I left them. And brother! Ever since you gave me your power I've done good! I made friends.....But-But I left thrm back there. It was for a good cause."

Last edited by Raijin Uchiha on Tue May 21, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 21, 2013 6:01 pm

OOC: She didn't lift the barrier lol.

By now all of the digging and removal of rocks had stopped and I found Raijin's lifeless body laying there. My eyes began to water and they spread wide with shock.

"No... no, you can't be dead..." I cuddled his body in my arms and some tears began to shed even so I wanted to hold them back. The tears continued to pour down my face and then suddenly I was hit with an idea.

"This is going to be risky.." I sniffed a bit and wiped my eyes with my sleeve clear. "But I have to do it." I cuddled him even closer and closed my eyes, a white life engulfed us both and the spell had begun.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue May 21, 2013 7:27 pm

OOC: Muh bad! Edited. Lol

Raijin's lifeless body rested in Utena's hands. His face was smothered with dirt and ash. It wasn't a good sight for a friend like Utena. Then she started to glow as she held him in her arms. Something waa happening here! By the looks of it it was going to be miraculous!

The father, mother, and two children gathered at the fireplace. All of them reminisced about the time they spent together as a family. There were a few tears there. A couple of laughs. It was heart warming for the Uchiha warrior. "I just wish I could have done more....I left Keiko." Suijin had grabbed Raijin by the shoulder and smirked. "Brother, you still have a chance. There are things you must do still in the future. Your time to stay with us is not yet here." Raijin stared at his brother and began fading away. What was pulling him back? What was giving him another chance? "See yah later!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 21, 2013 7:51 pm

"You... spirits that rule the universe, hear me now." I finally mumbled, calling forth another amount of power. And this time, my standards would be pushed even further, my limits rather. I was summoning powers I didn't even know I had before and without Dios' help this time. This was amazing and yet all I could concentrate on was Raijin at the moment. Raijin... I was going to bring him back, even if it was impossible.

"Aid me in my goal to revive my lost friend. For bitter it was, this is not his end. His being still marks on the timeline of life; But this is not end all, good things nor strife. I call upon you spirits, fuel my power and let us walk the path of light together. Resurrect, revive and set free, the woes his body has seen. And heal him too, bring him back to his senses, bring him back to me!" I shouted and the power level rose again as I cried more tears, cuddling him ever closer, the light around us brighter. And my voice quieted again.

"For the soul... that lies in my arms before you.. bring him back from death.... Resurrection." I spoke the spell's name finally and all of the power poured out of me. There were rocks floating and the Earth was shaking and it seemed the skies had turned a lighter color too. I wasn't that powerful, it was more or less the spirits I called upon, aiding me in that request. I sobbed into his chest.

'Oh please... buddy... come back to me...' And the power surged up even more. It seemed it was working!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue May 21, 2013 8:02 pm

A glowing light radiated from Raijin's body. Before Utena knew it, his chest was rising amd the lowering; he was breathing again! Slowly did his eyes begin to open up, revealing his light colored eyes. Clouds were drawing because of the accumulated heat generated from the black flames around the area. Then the rain started. "U-Utena.....Am I....alive?"

Drops of water fell onto him as he raised himself up from her arms. The Uchiha was finally back from the afterlife! Death was defeated here today!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue May 21, 2013 9:18 pm

That had taken a lot out of me, and just as the spell was completed and the weather took over the atmosphere, I heard a faint sound of his voice echoing as my world was turning black, I was fading from consciousness.

"Raijin?!" I said weakly, but happily and then I passed out into his arms. I was weak from that spell, after all, I'd use some of my own life force in the casting of it. I was tired. Keiko and Soi fon remained with Mizuki on the roof of that building. Now that the danger in the area had been defeated, it was time to head back home.

But off in the distance, there was a powerful spiritual pressure still lingering. And now it was coming closer. Though the three heroines of the battle with Barragan had fallen unconscious and the hero who defeated Stark brought back to life, this presence had not left. And this time it speedily rushed over to where the unconscious bodies of Soi Fon and Keiko each with an arm missing lay with Mizuki. And he seemed angry and impulsive.

"Damnit! Troublesome girl!" And with that, he sighed and shook his head, as if accepting some sort of defeat and picked up Soi Fon and Keiko in his arms. He shot a hard look to Mizuki who was standing there and gravelly said: "Hey, girl, you comin'?"

And that's when he used Sonido to go get Raijin and help him to standing. The look in his eye was fierce and he wasn't exactly the most polite gentleman but he did get things done. Mizuki followed this mysterious guy and he commanded the weak Raijin with Utena in his arms...

"Hey buddy boy, you better be comin' too. Can you walk? If you can't, I'll carry you and her too!" And with that he used Sonido again and flashed out headed towards a distinct location. Mizuki followed and she hoped that Raijin would as well.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue May 21, 2013 11:55 pm

The rain had fallen onto them. It did it's job in washing the blood and dirt from his body and into a small pool. He smiled and looked down at Utena, who dropped into his arms. She was all out of fuel. The best he could do was carry her and bring her home. "Thankyou so much Utena....I owe you one." Raijin stood up with her in his arms and walked away from the debris. Until a stranger had bumped into him. He could feel the potent energy coming from him. But there was nothing he could do now. Both Soi Fon and Keiko were with him. Mizuki also followed behind.

"C'mon Kit! I think you can trust him! If he meant any harm he would of already attacked by now!" She gave Raijin a gesture to follow and he nodded; willing to join them. "Lead the way!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 22, 2013 12:07 am

We had all successfully made it to Urahara's shop.

"Yo freaky hat and clog dude, I brought what you asked me to bring. Helllooooo? Creepy hat dude?" The man called out aggressively, I suppose upfrontness was his style. But when he couldn't find the man, he found a woman. And that woman happened to be Yoruichi. He smiled and placed Soi Fon and Keiko down on the couch. Subconsciously, he kind of threw Soi a little bit and placed Keiko more gently, but he rushed over to the dark-skinned woman without her having seen Soi in his arms.

"Hey, do you know where hat and clogs went? I brought his mangey friends back for him and I want my pay. Also where are the herbs, we need to do some healing. But I'm not in the right department for that one, so I'll leave it to that girl who followed me and her friend carrying his friend with the pink hair." The gentleman went to wait outside. This wasn't his calling nor his scene.

As she was thrown and yet still tough, Soi Fon was the first to wake up from being unconscious. She sat up and saw she was back at Urahara's place. She blinked and held her head with her one arm she had.

"Finally... sanctuary. Did we win...?" She looked around, thinking no one was surrounding her, but then she saw Keiko unconscious on the couch next to the couch she was on, an unconscious Utena in Raijin's arms, definitely having questions as to how someone without a pulse could be living, and the girl she'd met before the battle, Mizuki. And across the room she saw...

"Yoruichi!" She sprang up in a fit of joy, happy to be reunited with her lover and happy that no one had come here to try something when she wasn't here to protect and defend her precious princess. What she didn't realize Yoruichi would notice was her missing arm, an even worse battle scar to the ones perhaps even still healing on her back. Uh oh.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed May 22, 2013 12:59 am

Youruichi walked up to the man and crossed her arms. Boy were they going to hear it now. "Thank you for your help.....Oh, if you're looking for Kisuke he's out in the backyard tending to some plants...." She struck him a cold glare and then shifted her eyes to the three who were coming in behind the man.

Raijin had set Utena down on the couch and then looked up to Yoruichi. "Boy, is it good to see you again Yoruichi! We defe-" Yoruichi cut Raijin short with a slap to his head, gesturing him to sit on the couch. Mizuki giggled a bit and proceeded to introduce herself. "Forgive me miss. I am Mizuki Senju." She bowed down showing Yoruichi, who was apparently in a bad mood, some respect. "Yoruichi. Nice to meet you. Now sit your ass down on that couch!" Without a peep she sat next to Raijin.

Soi Fon aas the first to wake up from the unconscious three. That had attracted Yoruichi's attention. "Soi Fon!! How could you leave me alone here and go out to battle knowing what condition you were in!? You should-" Then she noticed the missing limb. Those golden eyes had come across Soi Fon's missing arm. One of her eyes began twitching. There was also a sudden raise in Spiritual Pressure. "Soi Fooooooon!!!!!!! Just what the hell happened to you!?!? Who did this!?!? Tell me now!! I'll crush them!! Then I'll crush you for getting your arm cut off!!!" She punched the wall ina fit and shattered it; walking around the room in a quickenee pace afterwards. "How will we go out with you like this!? How are you going to fight!? Hoooow will you hug meeeee!? Oooooooh why???"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 22, 2013 1:23 am

And yet again Yoruichi was chewing Soi Fon out. Soi Fon hung her head and sighed, what was she to do? Getting chewed out by her girlfriend was starting to become a thing between the two of them. She watched as Yoruichi punched the wall and shattered it. But that was Kisuke's problem. She looked up when she said her last erratic question and Soi fon figured she'd better explain before anything else more drastic was done.

"Yoruichi, I'm fine. My arm was severed during a battle with the second Espada named Barragan. He used Respira, a dissolving attack that he calls his "dying breath". It rots you. So I had to cut off my arm, and he's gone now. We destroyed him... well, Keiko destroyed him. And I'll be fine. Besides there are regenerative properties that can be used to grow my arm back eventually." She spoke to her calmly, all the while holding a rough gleam in her eyes, through the love. She knew Yoruichi cared and loved her so much, but sometimes it just got annoying. She eyed her still.

"I'm fine, Yoruichi." She concluded with that statement.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next