MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 25 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 25 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 25 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 25 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 25 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 25 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Kuraii Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:10 pm

Stark sighed and disappeared and reappeared high in the air away from raijin's field of electricity.

"that all you got kid, pretty easy to dodge if you can fly up high"

he mocked raijin and just stared at him then his guns disappeared and melded with his body as lilynette began talking through stark

lilynette"YOU BRAT I SWEAR IM GOING TO KILL YOU !!!YOU PISS ME OFF WITH YOUR WEIRD NINJA TECHNIQUES!"

lilynette left starks body and formed his 2 pistals again

"urgh lily if your going to do that tell me first"

He appeared behind raijin and began shooting rapidly with no struggle at all. They spread wide and far catching him at all angles coming close together forming a Large Cero!

"Sorry Kid Cero Metralleta!"

Kuraii

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 25 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:45 pm

OOC: No I don't. Like I said bro, I really am sorry. I hate the fact that sometimes I'm so damn hard to please. And I hate the fact that we have to change around everything sometimes because I'm not okay with it. I am normally not very picky and I'll go along with things, you know that. It's just like... I don't know. My heart man, it's not in the best condition it could be in. Just pick a cute name, and I'll go along with it. If I don't, then we have 2 options, we can either cancel the character altogether or I can suck it up and force myself to go along with it, which I don't mind doing. Since I've already brought you such a distressful time with this girl. I'm sorry, really.

"Utena is a friend of mine. She claims herself to be a prince of some kingdom in the World of the Living, which is this world. I'm not sure where the parameters of her kingdom are located though." Soi Fon spoke. "Why do you want to know?" She questioned as her eyes caught sight of the girl's.

Meanwhile...

"Oh no!"

I had to move and fast! Or I'd be dead! I managed to flash out and back in again, away from his blade just in time, but he'd nicked the arm that was rendered useless when he touched me with his hand back in his other state. It bled a little, and the cut soon showed on it after. Glad to know that his blade only affected people normally. That was a relief. But I looked down briefly at my arm and then back up with anger in my eyes.

"You...that was the last straw! It's time, I got serious!" I remarked and pointed my sword at him. "Mr. Barragan, this is a battle you're not going to forget!" I readied myself for battle, summoning some of my magical powers. They were lurking just beneath the surface and fluctuating within me. Anyone could sense that I meant business now. Keiko watched the battle, drawn in by the strange energy force emitting from me at the moment. However, she didn't need to turn around to know that the fight with Stark and Raijin was still going on. He lasted this long against the new Primera Espada? This was some fight, and he was some fighter. She smiled and thought to herself.

'Impressive Raijin...'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:17 pm

OOC. It's all good sis! This is not distressing me. Lol You don't have to apologize. Smile

Mizuki closed her eyes, but the smile remained on her face. "A prince huh? That's so interesting. To ever think that I'd see a prince in action." She giggled and turned to Soi Fon. "Oh, well she just interests me...."

-------

Barragan's attack managed to nip Utena's arm; He raised the blade of the axe to his face and breathed onto the blood, watching it dissolve into nothing. "You are beginning to annoy me child. You talk so much yet do so little."

He started to chuckle at her choice of words. That was until she tapped into her energy. That mysterious magical powe that was alien to him. He floated, staring her down. "What's this? The child has some power?" Barragan grinned and aimed his axe at her, firing a purple colored cero.

Raijin's attack missed once again! All for a good purpose; he was analyzing his opponent's techniques. Stark's power changed location again. He was behind the Uchiha with his gun aimed at his back. This time multiple beams of reiatsu were fired, joining into one unibeam. The whole land was destroyed by the widened attack.

Fortunately, that was a clone that had bern created after the substitution jutsu. Raijin was in the shadow of a tree, thanks to his Shadow Hiding technique. He emerged from the shadow partially and closed one eye, focusing on Stark. Black flames had begun transporting to the Espada from behind. "You talk too much."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:05 pm

stark sighed and saw black flames heading towards him .

stark: " hmm might be fun after all"

he disappeared from view and directing the beams towards the trees homing in on raijin. The ceros seperated and surrounded all sides of the field. he appeared beside raijin

stark:" what you staring at kid im no longer their"

stark kicked him upward high in the air where the beams all came together

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:12 am

Soi was reading this girl. This Mizuki, she was quite interesting. She didn't feel like a soul reaper, and yet she wasn't human. She mentioned Raijin, a ninja perhaps? But what kind? Being the trained stealth force commander and captain she was, she needed to be careful in her analysis of things. Any one wrong little detail and things could turn into a mess. But, so far, she seemed okay. So she was interested in Utena, was she?

"Interested?"

She asked casually; She just wanted to survey in which way she was 'interested' in her friend.

"Why of course I do, Barragan." I smirked and looked at him, summoning a little more to the "ready stage" beneath my calm exterior. "Hasn't anyone ever told you that you shouldn't underestimate your opponents?" My eyes watched him, I knew he was eventually going to make a movement and if I had to fight him from a longer range, then so be it. I knew that moving in to his intimate scope would be useless; He had the power to slow down and age my attacks, much less myself. I'd need to use all the power I had to beat this guy. It might land me another visit dreamland for a while, but if that's what it cost to keep this realm safe, then so be it once more. I'd take this guy down and Keiko was able to see that. She smiled to herself and in the back of her mind thought...

'Way to go prince...'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:50 pm

"Well, if you must know, I find myself attracted to her type. She's so valiant, so nice--her energy is so pure." She smiled and then closed her eyes. That just made her look like a little princes who dreams about her prince charming. How lame. "Anyways, what's your plan? I know you didn't come here to talk."

------------

Raijin's Sharingan predicted Stark's movement. He jumped back, avoiding the kick and then took another leap away from that spot. It wasn't fast enough! Those beams came crashing down and sent that piece of land to kingdom come. The shockwave sent Raijin flying back and rolling into a large grassy mound.

"Damn...." He raised his head and looked at Stark. Those damn blasts were starting to annoy Raijin.

Barragan tightly gripped his axe's handle, staring at the young prince. His teeth were grindingtogether as he grew furious. She was not only confident but disrespected the king himself! He was not going to let that slide. "Keiko.....She must die. Do not interfere. Respira"

That same black cloud was emitted from Barragan. It traveled towards Utena very quickly. Just the sight had pleased Barragan, for he knew what would become of her if she came in contact with it.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Stark watched as his multiple cero shots homed in on raijin

Stark: "hmm just for the hell of hit ill shoot under him"

stark stood under him and pointed his gun upward towards raijin so he had no form of escape

lilynette:" FINALLY THAT ASSHOLE GOING TO GET WHAT HE DESERVES A NICE ASSWHOOPING!"

Stark:" relax lily the fights over and im bored lets get out of her right after this is over i have no furthor purpose here"

he smirked and slowly walked away then stopped

Stark: "hmmm this may be longer then i thought i sense.....a darker power in him"

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:49 pm

So, she was attracted to her? Soi Fon couldn't really speak to that; She had a princess of her own, and by that degree, she understood. She simply crossed her arms, closed her eyes in silence, and nodded her head to show she understood.

Now for the battle plan aspect.

"Well, originally, I was going to distance myself so that my Zanpakuto here could release a special pheromone into the air. That is, of course, after blocking off a particular parameter and aiming it through the open space." She thought a moment, and opened her eyes, staring at the ground from up above where they were floating. "The pheromone is suppose to attract anyone, regardless of power or sex within the radius it is released. It is airborn. But the problem is, it affects everyone in that area. And furthermore, blocking off a specific sector and blindly aiming the chemical through it causes even more of a risk because I don't have the knowledge of who is inhabiting that sector, if anyone is at all." This was the most talking she's done in a while. She didn't much like having to explain everything to someone, it was rather annoying. But, nonetheless, she was thinking about it, why not go on to explain it?

"That, or I could scrap it and go straight into battle with one. All I would have to do is pick." Suzumebachi glimmered on her arm, equipped, in the sunlight that was still present in the sky. And Soi's eyes as well had a natural gray glimmer to them showing her will to fight. Though, if she took her haori off, anyone could clear tell, she was in no condition to fight.

Meanwhile...

"I don't plan on dying anytime soon!" My eyes widened with shock as I caught onto the attack being thrown at me currently. "What is that?!"

"Utena! It's respira! His dying breath, if you want to last longer in this battle you must get out of there!" She couldn't help but shout and reveal herself. I guess that was plan was over with. She truly couldn't conceal what her heart felt. Well, I suppose now was the time to go all out. Let's do this together Keiko!

At this moment, my smile couldn't hide any longer.

"Right!" I yelled back at her, realizing the breath was still coming at me. I needed to dodge it; I didn't know what it did but it didn't look pretty. That could only mean a certain doom for me, something I didn't need nor want to occur. I began my run away, but the cloud creeped on me quickly. It was fast and there was just no escaping it! Was I not to outrun this? That's when I felt a pair of arms around me and a presence next to mine. It was Keiko. The teeth on her necklace seemed to enlarge a bit. The hightlights in her hair became a darker blue, as did her hair grow longer. The canines in her mouth grew a bit too, forming tiny fangs inside her mouth and as she smiled it seemed all of her teeth were sharper and more shiny. Her eyes had turned a darker blue shade to match the highlights in her hair, and the pupil formed into a narrower shape, much like a cat's. Her skin became more tan, as if she'd been in the amazon jungle. Her nails grew longer and sharper as well, as if one swipe of them would deeply gash the recipient of such an attack. The waitress uniform she previously was wearing became torn and ripped in different spots as if some sort of battle damage made that possible. Her pants hugged her legs which grew slightly more muscular, and gashed on the sides were markings typical of a lion appeared. The sleeves covering her arms tore off with the wind and her shirt was battered as well. There appeared then boots and a matching vest made of pure golden-orange lion fur, as present in a lionness's mane. The style that had appeared upon Keiko was that of an adventurer exploring through the plains of a forest, or perhaps as mentioned, the jungle, and I could sense a heightened power level coming from her. She looked different and I wondered why. As the wind blew, and she was ushering us both away from the attack, quicker than I ever could manage might I add, her hair cleared off the back of her, and there revealed a number. I read it: "1."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:43 pm

"Special pheromones huh? That would be a good plan if it only affected males. You see, one of the enemies doesn't even seem to have smelling receptors in their state right now. He's a complete skeleton so I doubt it'd affect him. Yes, it'd give us an edge over him but Raijin would be open to any attack. It's best if we aid them in direct battle."

Mizuki smirked and walked up to Soi Fon, placing her hand on Soi Fon's afflicted area. "Relax, I'm going to heal your wound." A green aura surrounded her hand as she healed Soi Fon, "I felt your pain."

--------------

Utena managed to escape from the attack all thanks to Keiko. Barragan was furious! He had been betrayed by her, a comrade, or so he thought. "You decieving little slut!!! How dare you!? I will rot you and your little friend! Raaaaah!!!!!" He raised his hand and fired purple colored cero at Utena. That was a distraction. He used Sonido to appear to their far right, unleashing a wave of the black energy at them.

Although she was in her form, she'd still be affected if touched. Barragan would manipulate the energy and cause it to rise over them and trap them in. Anger was driving him at this moment! "After I'm done with you Keiko, your little boyfriend will die. I knew there was a reason why he didn't kill you back there!"

----------

Raijin was in mid-air, multiple cero homing in on him. They clashed and set off an immense explosion, cratering the damaged land. But this was not the end of Raijin! He was standing at the center of the crater with his imperfect Susano'o protecting him. Some of the flesh on the being's arm had been damaged partially. "It's not going to be easy...You will die here, Stark."

The Uchiha performed hand seals and expelled a massive wave of fire. The flames swept across the land with a powerful force, ready to incinerate Stark.

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:10 pm

stark look at the uchiha boy shocked and interested

Stark:"hmm that looks like some sort of resurrection or awakening"

stark grinned and his spiritual energy raised high to its peak

Lilynette:"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING! stark be careful plz"

Stark:" easy this is guna be interesting at least i can go all out"

his energy bursted out growing as big as his susano.

Stark:"ahhhhhhhhhh welcome the pack!!!"

a pack of wolves surround stark growling at the uchiha theirs eyes glowed a dark evil red

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:21 am

OOC: I apologize for the long wait guys. I've just been so busy with my play coming up. We're doing a lot of rehearsing but I'll reply soon. Bear with me! Thanks for all your patience.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:58 pm

Soi Fon was, to say the least, shocked at what this girl was saying to her. She didn't know how she could feel what she did at this very moment or how she might be able to use these healing abilities to cure her of her injury, but nonetheless she knew she'd have to get over it sooner or later. She decided to close her eyes (and her mouth) for once, and allow Mizuki to do what she wanted.

Better to battle free of restraint, than to have to battle strategically with an injury downplaying you. That was her thought at the moment; Even if she preferred no one to touch her and for it to heal on its own. A small smirk-smile dared to crawl onto her lips as she angled her face downward in payment.

"Just do it."

She demanded. Her way of saying "thank you."

Meanwhile...

Keiko was all too used to Barragan's style. She had lived with him in Hueco Mundo with everyone else as well and had observed and studied his methods. She knew what his abilities were capable of. And she knew she had to look inside herself and draw forth more power than she may be used to handling at one time. If she was going to save me and herself that is.

Quickly, she recognized what he was trying to do. If it was one thing, Keiko may have been young but she was super smart. Realizing that the cero fired was only a distraction, she quickly flash stepped and grabbed me out of the way. She quickly made sure she had me and then made a mad dash in the other direction, away from the black cloud he was manipulating. She'd just have to pay attention to how he was going to swing with it; Then she might stand a chance against Barragan's famous: Respira.

She clenched her teeth. This was going to be a nail-biter. But she knew she was faster. She had to be.

'Come on Keiko...' She thought. 'You can do this. You have to keep Utena safe. Regardless of what he says, regardless of it all, he isn't right. You have to defend your friend and those you care for you. You cannot be distracted by such trivial nonsense!'

As soon as she screamed those thoughts in her head, her speed burst forward and picked up tremendously. I simply watched in awe from her arms.

'Keiko... Was my only thought.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:04 am

Mizuki understood the situation perfectly. Without medical attention Soi Fon would have to carefully choose a tactic that would risk the chance of Raijin being hurt. But with it she would have no restraints. She knew she'd choose to accept it. Mizuki walked over to her and placed her hands over the wound, beginning to channel chakra to her palms. A green aura enveloped ther hands; the wound quickly healed when she did.

"Now you go out there and help your friends Soi Fon. I know you can do it. If you need me, I'll be here observing Raijin's battle. Wouldn't want to lose amy brother's rival."

------------

Barragan snickered and swung his axe downwards so that it could hang in mid-air. He rested his hand on the end of the handle and watched his attack chase the two girls down. "You cannot escape! You shall fall here you traitor! I will make sure to give your bones to the beasts of Hueco!!"

The Respira cloud suddenly split into three fractions, two veering to thhe left and right and the last continuing its path behind Keiko and Utena. Since theyir mass had been decreased they moved faster, beginning to gain on them. Barragan raised his hand once more and fired several bala shots to cut the two off. How would they handle that?

------

Two glowing orbs penetrated the smoke. When it finally cleared it revealed a blood colored being made of chakra with yellow eyes. It was in a skeletal form, it's incomplete form to be exact. "We're not done here yet Stark.....I'm going to show you my power at it's fullest!!"

The being began growing tissue and then muscle. Long hair covered it's once skull head. It was looking more human like. At the center stood Raijin. There were two blades made of chakra in the Susano'o's hands. There wasn't the slightest fear in his heart as he stood in front of the pack of wolves.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:15 am

stark yawned and sat in a tree

stark: "go now pack kill him"

the wolves all howled and ran at the enemy with great speed and aggression

lilynette: " why are you so calm you fight him too you rat bastered!"

stark: " lily this boy is boring me i just want to end it and go back to base let aizen and the others play with these weaklings

the wolves all ran and bit onto the susanoo glowing bright and blinding rai

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:22 pm

"Your brother's rival...?"

Soi Fon looked curiously at Mizuki. What did she mean? She probably wouldn't need her now that the wound was healed, which she didn't even thank her for. However, she had her own ways of thanking people for their kindness, and her gratitude was displayed in her eyes. She'd hoped Mizuki caught that, but if spoken about out loud, she would deny it. Soi Fon was a funny one.

Meanwhile...

OOC: Sorry about this guys. Thank you for being so understanding and patient.

'So that's what he was planning! Oh Barragan... trapping us within parameters... there's no use in trying to out run the blasts fired at us. But... if I can navigate them into one another, they should disappear. I just have to watch my timing, I don't want to get hit.'

Keiko thought to herself as she flashed around quicker than I believe I've ever seen Soi Fon move, herself. And, wasn't she rumored to be one of the fastest captains in all of the soul society? It may have even been up for debate for this as well; Was she faster than the goddess of flash herself, Yoruichi? I blinked and watched in wonder, from under her arm. To anyone else watching this scene from a third party perspective, it may have even seemed funny.

"Utena, hang on! This is going to be one bumpy ride!"

She said to me, and flashed about, pushing her limits even faster. She flashed in and out by one of the blasts, then by another, and then back to the one that was originally chasing us. I wondered, was she crazy? What was she thinking? Because now all the blasts were converging and chasing us. With a bit of force, she was able to halt herself to a stop in the middle of open space. The blasts all sped up and quickly hurried to where their target was stopped, attempting to seize her. But Keiko, smirked and as they'd come in towards her, she moved upward quickly and ever so slightly so that the blasts converged. Once they hit, they were beginning to dissolve each other. She smiled, it worked! That was until, it began to pile on like it was a bomb ready to explode. All of the energy within the huddle of respira right in front of her was building! Her eyes spread wide and she knew she had to get away. She attempted trying to push herself away from the blasts as soon as possible, but they ended up blowing up and one portion of the respiras hit her arm, brushing against it. She panted as she made it away and let the blasts explode. She eyed Barragan, knowing that the blast hit her, the purple smoke cloud resonating off of her and disappearing, ultimately.

"Damn..."

She uttered.

"Oh no... Keiko... are you okay?"

I looked, shocked, at her arm. But there was something I found peculiar all in itself. Why was she not deteriorating like Barragan said she would? Or if she was, I didn't see it happening as fast as he said it would either. Did Respira not affect her? I blinked and then looked at Barragan. Oh this fight was not over. But then I sensed someone else near by. The energy felt familiar. Soi Fon..?! Very Happy
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:56 pm

Mizuki nodded and then motioned for her to just go off and assist her friends. That piece of information didn't have to be known yet. It could wait until after these enemies were taken care of once and for all.

"Just go! I'll tell you when you return. Just make the battle interesting, okay?"

----------

OOC: No problem sis! We're always able to wait it out. Haha.

Barragan's attack had worked; Not exactly how he pictured it would hit but the girl still came in contact with the cloud. But something didn't seem right. Her arm wasn't disintegrating. What was possibly going wrong? At this point her arm should have been bones! "What the hell is going on here!? How do you still have two arms Keiko!? What have you been keeping from us girl!?"

The king of Hueco was infuriated. Did she keep this information from him in case she planned to retaliate? What an intelligent girl. He let out a yell and raised his axe into the air. "I've had enough of this!" Using Sonido, he appeared in front of them, swinging the massive weapon horizontally. He'd engage them in close combat, while ignoring the other source of Spiritual Pressure for the time being.

Raijin stood there with a grin on his face. These wolves were charging like a pack attacking a wounded caribou. Yet, it still wasn't intimidating. The Susano'o had thrown both blades like boomerangs, cutting through most of the wolves. Although they regenerated it still gave Raijin to continue his attack.

The Susano'o placed it's hands together and separated them, creating a chain of black nagatama shuriken. With a swift movement the being of chakra had thrown the shuriken at the regenerating wolves and set of an explosion of black flames.

A wall of black fire had now blocked Stark's view. With the form of another hand seal, shuriken had fired from the wall of flames. They all traveled towards Stark, who sat on the tree. "I already told you, this won't be easy...." A look of hatred was on the Uchiha's face as he stared from the blackish chakra.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:52 pm

stark glared as he was surround by black flame shurikens

stark: "hmmm this is getting interesting boy your keeping it lively"

stark quickly grabbed his pistals and pointed them at the powerful susano'o attack

stark:"Cero Metralleta !"

a powerful barrage of Ceros simultaneously shot each shuriken and pierced through them forming one large cero at the susano'o and the wolves charged through as well biting the black creature exploding on impact and the beam still on its way seconds away

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:24 pm

"Right. I trust we shall become better acquainted once the situation is taken care of?"

Soi Fon didn't even wait for Mizuki's answer. She just sped off in the direction of the battles. She needed to make things interesting huh? Well, she sure would. Soi smirked to herself as she speedily made her way to the scene. Suzumebachi caught a glimpse of Soi's lips and curiously and boldly asked her:

"What are YOU so happy about, hm?"

Soi simply chuckled.

"Hmph. Let's get rid of the enemy, Suzumebachi."

Suzumebachi then smirked as well, inwardly, and the two were set on their ways to battle.

Meanwhile...

Keiko was incredible. She wasn't wasting away even with the effect from Respira. Just.. what was she? Nonetheless, I could only inwardly smile. Did that mean that we would win?

However, I glanced over at her, she didn't seem to be doing too hot. She was tired. I wouldn't blame her. Battling someone like Barragan was sure to be strenuous and tiresome. And yet with her, I felt like we could do this thing. She was the former first espada after all.

"You want to know why I'm not rotting Barragan?"

She took a moment of silence and pause to answer his question.

"I've always had this power. It's really a shame I wasn't needed, with me on your side you guys would have been unstoppable... But that isn't the case. This ... ability of mine.. it's a natural sustaining ability. It combats directly against your aging abilities since mine come from youth. It's good to be young... isn't it Barry?"

She smirked and giggled to herself, still panting heavily. She was guarding me and making sure she kept her distance from him. She'd need to conserve her power if she wanted to be able to speed away and keep up with Barragan; For an old man whose attribute was decay he moved pretty quickly.

But then!

He flashed out and back in in front of us! What speed. And within the blink of an eye he was wielding that giant axe-sword thing against us. Was he going to slay us? That's when Keiko, whom had me protected, took me and pushed me away from her with quite a lot of force, and out of the way of the swing. This let just enough time for her to jump away from the swing and dodge it as well. She panted a little harder and called out to me.

"Utena! Now's our chance! Let's get him!"

I nodded and proceeded to charge a white flame magic attack, both balls of power situated in my palms. My blue eyes never held such intensity to them. Keiko made sure she was prepared to attack. Here we go, round 2!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:07 pm

Mizuki smirked as she watched Soi Fon head into battle. A simple nod was her way of saying 'yes' to that question. Now all she could do was watch and see what the outcome would be. This would also give her a chance to analyze their attacks. "Looks like they have their hands full."

--------------

Barragan's attacks were missing! It was beginning to push him to that point where he'd just send all out attacks! What drove him even crazier was that these two females were giving him a hard time. "You treacherous bitch.....You're the embodiment of youth! So that's how you were able to counter my Respira!! Grrrraaahhhhh!!!!!"

The teeth of his skull had grind against each other. If he could not affect Keiko with his prized ability he'd have to try harder against Utena. Taking her out would be the key to mentally defeating Keiko. "Your precious friend shall fall her Keiko!" He rose his hand and channeled that decaying energy from within his bowels to attack Utena.

As soon as he released his purple clouds he used Sonido to appear in front of Keiko. With his right hand he reached for her chest. The giant weapon was held in his left hand and ready to cut her down if he got a hold of her.

-----------------------

The shuriken had been dispelled, but their flames did not disappear. As they were shot they burst outwards and send some black flames raining down over Stark. As for the wolves they had clashed with the Susano'o's shield, unleashing a violent explosion. "Stabalize." Stark's high powered beam followed after and added onto the madness.

Within the glowing blue pillar of energy released from the blast came a dark shadow. A colossus had emerged from the energy with a rage, immediately shattering the pillar and halting it from rising. The Susano'o had stabilized into it's true perfect form. A black armored Tengu-like samurai stood there at the center of the massive crater. It's glowing yellow eyes focused on Stark. Raijin was standing inside the jewel embedded in the forehead of the armored helmet. "I've had enough of you....You bore me."

Raijin decided to use a psychological counter on Stark. He was hoping to push him to the point where he'd also attack recklessly. "You Espada are pathetic really. My friends will kill your second. Just like how they got rid of your third and fourth. After I defeat you we shall eradicate your race...Hehe." Raijin's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan glowed from within the dark jewel as the Susano'o held onto the handles of it's katana.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Wed May 08, 2013 10:09 pm

starks eyes widened as the tengu's blade came down crashing and was directly aiming for him. stark quickly gained distance using sonido and glared at raijin

Stark: "Now you seem to put on quite the show boy thanks for keeping this interesting"

the wolves regenerate and surround the tengu as stark uses his colmillio technique and manfest two blue spiritual blades in both his hands

Stark:"You ready boy for the final dual?"

the wolves charged as well as stark using his sonido speed to be untracable

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat May 11, 2013 9:10 pm

My eyes widened with fear. He was fast for an old bag of bones. And yet still I feared him? Why? I had magic. And magic was something he wasn't used to. Perhaps I could counter it with a spell of mine. Or perhaps not. But, it was worth a try. If I couldn't dispel the Respira cloud, I could at least set Keiko free. I smirked, that's what I would do. And as the Respira approached, I charged the magic to my feet for bursting speed. Keiko eyed me fearfully, even so he'd caught her by the shirt and was now raising the weapon and threatening to end her life right then and there.

"Utena! You have to get out of here! Run! I'll take care of him!"

I didn't say anything back, but I thought it in my head.

'I'm not leaving you Keiko...'

I jolted forward and left the Respira slow to catch up to me. It ran on the sense of life force and body heat, and from that jolting speed it'd take a small while of a few seconds before it'd chase after me again. And in that moment, I burst forward towards Barragan. I couldn't touch him, I'd age if I did. And my attacks would just slow down if I went to attack him and I'd be left open for attack. I'd need to do this from a smaller distance, once that I could defend and prevent myself from being caught him. And meanwhile, I'd have to watch the Respira blast charging itself again.

"Ha!"

I cast the spell and forcefully separated his grip from Keiko's shirt. He would have felt a burning sensation, as if fire were pulsing through his cold bones. I knew that'd make him separate, the intensity of it was too much usually for anyone to take. As he would have let go and cried out, his weapon lowered and I grabbed Keiko and made sure she was okay.

[color=cyan]"Hey thanks Utena. How'd you do that?"[color] She questioned.

"Magic." I smiled.

Then we had to concentrate on Barragan again. But wait! That blast of Respira! It couldn't have just vanished! Where did it go?

"Hey!" A loud and rowdy voice called out from behind us, panting and taking a lot of pain it seemed at the moment. And then that's when I saw it. Her arm... was dissolving. Dematerializing and vanishing with the attack. She growled at us urgently.

"Soi Fon..." I mumbled.

"Are you two just gonna stand there and do nothing?! Cut my arm off now and let's finish this guy." Soi, what a true warrior. And without another moment, I rushed forward with my sword, wielded it and cut her arm off. That stopped the Respira and in the process, cut off a good chunk of her arm, which dissolved with the wind. My eyes watched her with such... wonder. Why... why did she...-? I looked at her.

"Are you okay?" Was all I could force out of my mouth. She didn't even look at me, just unto the wind and spoke mysteriously...

"Yes." She turned to me then and took a gaze at Barragan whom seemed he was recovering. "We have business to attend to." She spoke with even so much as an inkling of a smile. I could see the excitement in her face. And I smiled, turning around and readying myself for battle again. Keiko was already ready. Time to really take this second espada down, once and for all. She smirked and made her presence known to Barragan, that is, Soi Fon did.

"Hey. I don't much appreciate the destruction you're causing this world. And the heartache and struggle you're causing my friends. I'm not one for sentimentality, but I would really like for you to knock it off. Or I'll have to eliminate you by force." She took a pause and raised Suzuembachi on her arm. "Actually, I'm going to rid of you, either way."

She smirked. Go Soi Fon, confidence and belief is what we needed right now. And we'd win with her. I was sure.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun May 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Mizuki watched with excitement. Never before has she seen a battle like this before. The closest she's gotten to was her brothers' battles with Raijin and Suijin. But this was now the real deal. She concentrated on Utena and Keiko, watching them execute careful attacks. Then she felt a giant surge of power!

A massive being was summoned forth and was unleashing destruction. Was this Raijin? She didn't want to risk getting caught in the battle so she distanced herself from him and moved closer to theother battle. "Just how strong did he get?"

----------

Barragan felt a burn run through the bone marrow. He released his grip and lowered his weapon, unable to finish Keiko off. "You little bitch!!!" After striking a glare at Utena he caught holf of another source of Spiritual Pressure. It was Soi Fon! Although her arm had been rotted to nothing she was still ready to battle.

"Another one!? Just how many of you annoying insects must I crush!? You will never understand the difference between my power and yours pathetic child!" He reached out to her and sent a wave of his foul energy! Barragan was now at the peak of his rage! The king of Hueco Mundo would shoe them true power!

-----------

Raijin awaited inside the gem. His gaze was on Stark and the newly regenerated wolves. What a technique it was. The Susano'o drew it's katana once the wolves charged in for their attack. Stark had also disappeared into thin air. Whatever he was planning, Raijin would havethe perfect counter to it! "Stark.....You will feel the power of the Uchiha!"

With one swing if the blade the wolves were all dispatched! Black flames followed in the wake of the slash and scorched everything in the path. The land was destroyed even more. Raijin held his Kusanagi and began sensing for anything in his radius. "C'mon..."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Tue May 14, 2013 7:07 pm

stark toyed with raijin and kept appearing and disappearing using sonido. stark hacked and slashed at the jewel center of the susano'o but needed to retreat due to the massive power of the susano'o and his deadly flames. The wolves exploded on impact with the sunsano'o attempting to cause deadly damage and self destruction.

Lily:"god why wont this asshole just die already i want to kill the rest of these soul repears"

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed May 15, 2013 12:42 am

"I am no annoying insects. And how many are there like me?"

She smirked and prepared herself for battle, not even paying mind to the fact her arm was just severed and the pain within her arm must be very present. A limb was just cut off and she was acting as if nothing happened! Typical Soi fon, the tough captain. She inspired me to stand and look Barragan in the face, even unsure of the result of this battle, but sure of myself, I'd contribute somehow in this fight. It was 3 of us against one and with Soi we'd win for sure.

Keiko watched him wearily. Full power? That didn't mean good news for us, the three heroes that had been randomly assembled to beat him, and she in fact was the only one looking uneasy about this whole thing.

'Oh no... now our only chance is... I'm not sure I can... but I may have to. I may have to use... that...'

She thought. I hope some useful thought was blooming inside her head. She did look worried. Could this really be the end?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed May 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Mizuki watched the three confront the skeletal enemy. Something didn't seem right; his energy was rising while theirs just remained the same. Oh no! This wasn't good! But Mizuki didn't want to intervene. This was their battle, not hers. She could only hope for the best. "C'mon Soi Fon....You can do this."

She crouched down and peered from over a piece of debris until a massive shock-wave alarmed her. The battle taking place not too far from here was getting out of hand. In the distance was a colossus, clad in samurai-like armor, unleashing chaos. The power she had sensed from it was just overwhelming. "Wha-What is that?"

------------------

Barragan's reiatsu continuously rising as he floated in mid-air. His gaze was centered on the three before him. The tall one who was missing her arm was the first to speak in the midst of this deadlock staring contest. "Oh, but you are an insect. An insect that will eventually see it's come to an end. After all, the lifespans of many insects are short." The Espada broke out into a sinister chuckle and raised his arm to the sky.

"There were many like you who, like you three, challenged me to the death. But unfortunately for them death had met them in this life. The same will happen for you three." Barragan slowly turned his head to Keiko. "Keiko, you of all people should know what has happened to those who opposed me.....Wait, actually, you wouldn't. Your time with us was short. You were too weak to even dare witness my power. Aizen took notice of that weakness and regarded you as trash. Filth. Scum. A pathetic arrancar who just happened to awaken a bit of power!" Then the shock-wave reached them. Far to their left was an ocean of black flames and devastated land. What kind of power was the second Espada looking at? 'What is this?'

Barragan's attention returned to Keiko. The other two didn't even matter anymore; He'd get rid of them afterwards then proceed to attack Raijin, who was currently demonstrating his terrifying abilities. "You were nothing but a little whore to him. Just used for his pleasure and nothing else! Like a little slave girl......I'll even say that your little friend who is battling Stark doesn't even love you!! That boy doesn't acknowledge your existence I bet! Your love to his is nothing but decayed feeling! Keiko, you are nothing to us and never have been! Bwahahahaha!!!! Now die!!!!" From there he released a massive wave of Respira, sending the black matter from all over. Tendrils of the corrupted matter circled around the three to move in for a fatal blow!

-----------------------

Pillars of pure reiatsu rose into the sky from the explosions of the wolves. Clouds were being penetrated by the powerful columns! This battle was getting too destructive! From the gathered pillars, that had been created by the detonation of Stark's wolves, emerged the Tengu-like being! The Susano'o had used two katana now to cut straight through blasts.

"Your power is nothing Stark.....I've already told you....The Sharingan's power is not of your understanding..." Inside the darkness of the gem were Raijin's cursed eyes, looking out to Stark. The Susano'o had turned it's head to the Espada and a third arm waved across the air, creating several wormholes around Stark.

"...You will witness what my brother has granted me!!! I will annihilate you and crush your beloved Hueco Mundo!!!! Hahahaha!!!" Raijin had lost it! He wasn't himself anymore! The memories of his brother and what his clan had gone through had reminded him of what he truly was.

-------------------------------

Yoruichi had awakened from her nap. She turned onto her side expecting to see Soi Fon there but no; the sheets were empty and the side of her bed was vacant. "Soi Fon?" She had got up from the bed and put on a pink kimono that served as her night-gown. "Sooooi Fon! Uteena! Anyone home?"

The house was quiet. But something wasn't right. Something in the air was bothering her. An energy never detected by her before. "Just what is going on here?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next