MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 24 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 24 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 24 I_vote_lcapThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 24 I_voting_barThe Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

4 posters

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 24 Empty The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a productive day today. I found myself training, and taking a walk through the woods out on the borders of my kingdom. Everything had been rebuilt in better shape than the first time it stood. But after a busy day of walking, training and doing the normal things I would do, I have decided to take a peaceful nap in this serene place, leaning against a very comfortable tree. A very relaxed expression was on my face, as the sun shone on my skin to keep me warm as I slept.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:49 pm

The cat's bind was holding her down long enough. She used her claws to tear through his tailand release herself. When the tail was taken off there was Yajuu's real tail curled up into a roll. What had been sliced off was an artifical tail which set the trap off! The whole tail had dispersed into hundreds of tags that were drawn to a liquid expelled from the fake tail. And that liquid was on Keiko's hands. The tags attracted to the liquid on her. If they touched her she'd be immobolized by seals.

"I don't need to be shown anything baby-cakes! Meow!!"

Stark's attention was captured by Keiko's situation. Lilynette was also serving as a distraction with her rant. That gave Raijin a window to attack. He unsheathed the blade and raised his leg, kneeing Stark in the stomach and following with a spinning roundhouse kick to the chest. The Espada was sent into the ground.

"Good work Yajuu!"

"Nooooo!!! Stark!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803

Back to top Go down

The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Unpredicted Friendship ~ [PRIVATE: Raijin and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:05 pm

"Oh no, Keiko!"

I concentrated and put a thin layer of protective spell around Keiko whom was doomed to get immobilized by those tags. Then Yajuu could do whatever he wanted with her. Instead, I placed the spell on her to shield her from the tags until they died down. Then, my magic faded altogether and she smiled, knowing it was me, discretely. She smirked.

"Haha! I'm back in action pal!"

She sharpened her claws and flicked the liquid off of them, ready to battle once more. She wanted to know how much longer she had to keep up this charade, she only wanted to destroy Stark and Barragan. Speaking of the old man, he was standing there, unamused by things. As Raijin battled Stark and Lilynette was screaming in root for him, and Yajuu and Keiko seemed to be facing off; He sensed another presence in the area, as did Stark before. He sensed me. O.o That wasn't good. I tried to conceal myself more, but it seemed her was now searching for me with his eyes. I needed to watch myself.

After a while of sleeping, Soi Fon was the first to wake up. She noticed her lover still asleep comfortably on the bed and she didn't want to wake her. Quietly, she got up and headed to the shower. It was quick since she had short hair. She disassembled the bandages too and her braids. Now she had nothing to hide from Yoruichi anymore and she would waltz out naked any time she felt like it, not that she actually would. She couldn't very well put the same bloody clothes she had on before back on, what to do now? She supposed she had to find something of Urahara's to wear. She shook as that name crossed her mind; Oh that man. That man... she dreaded him so much. But being that she was even closer to her goddess now, she'd have to get along with him right? She sighed and opened a drawer, finding an old punishment uniform outfit. Perfect! Now all she'd have to do was get on her captain's haori and she'd be all set. Fastening her signature yellow sash around her tiny waist, she was all up and ready to go. Where? Well, downstairs, see if she could make tea or coffee for she and her love. But something was missing.... she sensed something was off.

As she went downstairs she noticed that I was no longer in the house, but my crutches were. Raijin wasn't either and nor was Keiko whom she'd sensed a little bit ago...

"Odd..." Her gray eyes searched around in suspicion before carrying about her business, internally attempting to locate and lock on to our positions.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Yajuu turned his head in disbelief. How exactly did she defend herself so quickly like that? He jumped away from her and hissed. "You're getting me pissed! You beautiful she-devil you!" Lilynette frowned at the sight of Yajuu and gave him a thumbs down. She did not like cats whatsoever. "Ewwww!!! What's a dirty cat doing here!?"

Raijin stared down at Stark, who was dusting himself. "You are beginning to be a nuisance." He pointed his finger at Raijin, firing a beam of energy. The Uchiha did a roll to the side and fired senbon made of lightning from his hand. The needles missed Stark's body but some did graze his arm. After sending the attack he looked to Barragan and hurled three shuriken. It was an attempt to catch his attention and keep Utena from getting harmed.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:52 pm

I smiled. Thank you Raijin, I thought to myself! He distracted him and saved me from being completely annihilated. But then again, all he did was move his weapon in front of him to block the shuriken thrown at him. He removed the sword and still had the same unamused look on his face. His eyes travelled from where my presence stood, hidden behind a building to the boy who just threw the projectiles at him. Was he going to attack? He was standing there, awaiting something. But what? This guy, he seemed to have a battle plan all figured out up there and I didn't like that one bit.

Keiko smirked as she knew exactly what had happened, she just had to play the part and keep going till the time was right. She was waiting, I could see it, for the opening that would kill Stark, she knew she could, being the former Primera Espada. But then again, she did feel bad. She was torn between love and friendship. And she knew that killing Barragan would be the harder task to accomplish. She watched the battle between Stark and Raijin quite closely, she wasn't leaving go of her plan. And then she crossed her arms and chuckled, directing her attention back at Yajuu.

"So that means you think I'm beautiful hm? Haha! You really do belong to Raijin!"

She was joking around and only she during a battle like this one would be as cool and calm as she normally was when you spoke with her. I suppose that was just Keiko's style of doing things, handling things. But, she knew she'd have to rid this world of the Espada and if that entailed killing one of her own friends, and kind too, that's what she had to do. She didn't like one bit their endangering and actively killing of the animals in this one area of the zoo and she didn't like the threat they posed to the lives of those she cared for. Her true friends and her lover Raijin. Well soon to be, she hoped. She valued that love she was never given in her heart more than she did the consequences of betrayal. She thought to herself...

'Alright that's it Raijin... just keep going... we'll work them down one at a time... Utena's helping and once we get rid of Stark... we can concentrate on Barragan.... I won't turn my back on you guys. I promise...'
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:42 am

"Yajuu.....You know what to do. Allergies."

Raijin smirked and stood up, performing a set of hand seals. When he was done he released a back smoke screen. It'd blanket the area and nullify the sense of smell and sight, for normal human eyes. The Uchiha had dropped his chakra level to nearly impossible to sense state. Yajuu shook his head, unable to reply to the female, and shook his body. Hairs from his coat were shaken off. Like traveling poors they'd make wander around the area. Whomever was to inhale these hairs would have their sense if direction stripped.

"I can't see Stark!! Where are you!?"

The Uchiha's Sharingan were active. Like chakra, their reiatsu was colored and gave their positions away. Silently, like the ninja he was, he moved through the smoke. Slipping tags onto Stark and Barragan. When he finished he sprinted towards Keiko, sending a punch at her rib.

"I can't smell shit!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:30 pm

Keiko took the hit from the punch delivered straight to her rib. It hurt and hurt bad; She wondered if it was Raijin that punched her. She couldn't really tell, her sense of everything was well off. But she did manage to, before being propelled a bit backwards, touch the hand that was punching her, lessening the damage a bit, a natural reaction of sorts. Her eyes went wide as she recognized this hand. This hand she'd been holding just a few hours ago. This hand was now hitting her. She gasped a little bit and then coughed up a small amount of blood, spitting it out to the side as she didn't like the taste. She wiped her mouth with her sleeve and then proceeded to try and see through this cloud of black smoke. Then again her eyes weren't human! But then there were those hairs... darn she couldn't do anything.

I stayed hidden behind the building as planned and wondered if this attack would affect me in any way. I watched him plant the tags on Stark and Barragan. But what was I supposed to do? Just stand around and watch? I'd managed to protect Keiko for that one blow but there wasn't much else I could do. Not yet at least. I needed to devise some sort of battle plan that worked in sync with both Keiko's and Raijin's. Okay Utena, think. Boy, it's time like these I wish I had Soi Fon's brains.

"I think I've found them... but what are they doing in the human world? ... The Espada are there too. Why do I sense two very great powers? A third, a fourth! ... Damn this injury! If I weren't too damaged to fight, I would rush over right now and help them out... Damnit. I guess I'll just have to sit this one out. There's not much else Suzumebachi and Jakuho Raikouben can do. I hope Yoruichi wakes up soon, otherwise they'll be left out there to face these powers of destruction...."

She didn't mean to sound so compassionate or caring about things, as she usually wasn't. But she did care about the condition of her comrades and the level of difficulty of battle they were in at the moment. She was concerned for them without her being there to survey the happenings going on was all. She mumbled to herself, speaking out loud with her eyes closed, seemingly watching the energies move around before the darkness in her closed eyelids. That familiar rasp was there, and the small amounts of anger and hatred were back. But for the righteous reasons! Goodness, this was such a mess!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Raijin's blow had thrown Keiko off guard. No one told her to get into this battle. Yajuu sprinted along the ground where the smoke was not present. His hairs weren't able to affect him since they came from his body. He located both Stark and Barragan, letting out a meow. Raijin was informed of their positions. The Uchiha turned in Barragan and Stark's direction and raised both hands, firing needles made of lightning. Lilynette's visor allowed her to detect the attack through the smoke.

"Stark!! Move!!!"

Stark widened his eyes and dropped to the floor. Three needles penetrated his shoulder as he collapsed. "Damn!" While dropping his held out his finger and fired a cero. Raijin jumped upwards and over the beam, exiting the clearing cloud. "Keiko! I suggest you leave before you get hurt!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:51 pm

"Why tell me what to do?"

She questioned kindly. She didn't want to harm Raijin; But why would he suggest something like that to her if he knew she was the enemy? (Or was being deceived to think that?) Perhaps he knew of her plan now, perhaps he cared more for her more than who was good and who was bad. He was battling with all he had, and Keiko, Keiko was doing nothing. She knew that she'd have to hold on a little longer. In fact, if one looked closer, and I'm sure the little bee on our team would notice this; She wasn't pulling any punches. She never attacked, all she did was dodge and take the damage that Yajuu and her future boyfriend threw at her. Keiko was intelligent; I suppose that's why she was once considered the Primera Espada.

I watched from beyond the building. Keiko was being yelled at to move away. Raijin and Yajuu were taking on the two Espada that were the real enemies here. I watched as the skinnier and younger one named Stark took the hit and felt with the needles in his arm. I wondered what was going on with Barragan, the bigger gentleman and where he went. What was going to happen next in this mess of a battle? I wanted to help, but I knew that I couldn't. Not yet. Raijin would have to ask for my help: After all, I didn't want to mess anything up.

Soi Fon cringed. Not from the pain of the injury; thanks to the medicine, that was mostly gone. No, she cringed from not being able to help when she wanted to. For once in her life as captain, she was worried and she wondered why that was. She'd never worried before. Could it be that by having Yoruichi all to herself and right by her side, if even just for a few days, it had taken its toll already on her and turned her back into a more affable person, a more caring one? Or could it be that this wasn't a mission with her squad and her idiotic lieutenant, this was a matter concerning her dearest friends? (The friends, though even if she wouldn't admit it, she'd never really had before.)

"If these were my squad members, I'd be searching for the leader while they took care of all the others, and I know they'd come back alive to me. That is the way they were trained. And that is because if I ever stopped to worry about them every time they were challenged.. I'd never stop. So I don't. And I pretend I don't care. But I suppose a little bit of it has to do with faith, doesn't it? Hope and resilience? Yes, I do suppose I believe in them a little bit... But this... this new feeling..." She cringed again a little bit. It seemed the pang in her was echoing off to the injury on her back, and it was a feeling that wasn't so easily ignored or forgotten about. She'd tried doing that already and failed. And while Yoruichi was asleep, she was going to reason out her thoughts, and feelings, however new a sensation they were to her.

"I don't know what it is.... But. My friends. My friends, I have to... help them." She cringed again and gripped the chair for balance. She looked up with intensity in her eyes. "....That's it..." She placed out one of her arms straight in the air. There was a sword laying down over by a table, sheathed and just sitting there. It was her sword, her sword she'd not used since she got back from the restaurant. Then she managed to say... "Sting... all enemies... to death.... Suzumebachi..."

The Zanpakuto equipped itself on her arm, and was now projecting her thoughts into Soi Fon's head. They were communicating.

'You idiot! Why waste your life on them? I mean I know they're your friends and all, but you're going die if you go and help them out! And I'm not too sure your new girlfriend would like that so much!'

"Would you stop being so... obnoxious for once in your damn life? I'm going to help them and you're going to come with me. Now, please... be a good Zanpakuto and work with me here....Okay?"

'.... Soi Fon... do I sense love in your voice? Compassion for your friends, inferiors? And here I thought you, the hardass of the soul society, would never open up and accept the love of others. I thought your heart was made of ice! Hahaha!'

"Don't push your luck." She remarked coldly again, looking at the weapon on her arm. "Besides... aren't you dying to sting someone? It's been a while since I've used your poison. You're probably itching to let some go, aren't you?"

'Hm, now that you mention. Yeah! I guess I am a little hungry for someone's blood!

Soi smirked. "Good, because I think I have a plan."

'What are you thinkin' Soi?'

"Well, do you recall last spring when everyone seemed to be attracted to me?"

'Mhm. What about it?'

"Well, I figured out what it was and that every spring it is going to happen, whether you are aware of it or not."

'What do you mean?'

"Due to a pheromone you release at a certain time a year, everyone who looks upon me is instantaneously attracted to me. Attracted meaning, they lust after me. I fend them off, but still, we could use that. If you could find it within you to release the pheromone on the battlefield where the enemies facing my friends are..."

'You could attract them to you and we could win this battle by making them surrender to you! Then you could kill them with me! Soi Fon you're a genius sometimes!' Suzuembachi screamed. But then she took a step back and further spoke. 'But... you don't know who the enemies are, correct? You just know that they are Espada. So, even if I release this pheromone of mine, wouldn't it only be good to attract the men in the area? What about the women?' Suzumebachi questioned.

"That won't matter. Unless the person is already attracted to me, no one should be impervious to your pheromone, be them male or female. All become attracted, regardless of sex." Soi smiled.

'Ah I see. So if I release this chemical of mine, it will attract anyone. And since they probably haven't been in contact with you long enough to become attracted to you, they'll become attracted and we'll submit them to death. Nice!' She giggled. 'So then I guess my little pheromone doesn't work on Yoruichi, huh?'

Soi Fon's mind seemed to be preoccupied by thinking about something else and how she could get around it once the plan was set in motion. She looked over Suzumebachi's comment which made the little be on her arm curiously spew a question in her mind.

'Hey! Soi Fon! I'm talkin' to you. What's got you so deep in thought, hmmm?'

"The pheromone you release, unless the person is already in love with me, should always work, regardless of sex or power, any standard, honestly. That works in our favor for the Espada here. If you can release it and have them surrender over to us, I can easily dispose of them by using your poison. However, we have to watch ourselves. The pheromone released, as mentioned, affects everyone in the area. So Raijin, Keiko and Utena would be affected as well. You only have to hope that they don't get in the way of my disposal, I wouldn't want to annihilate one of them by mistake." She said logically. "That is why I've been trying to plan a way to do this. We cannot just show up and release the chemical everywhere as that would be a sloppy battle plan to enact."

'I see what you're saying! Hmmmmmm. Well then, why don't we just go there and release the pheromone and then hide out somewhere? I mean you ARE commander of the stealth force aren't you? Just release and go hide, so they are attracted to your source. If they can't locate you, they're bound to stand in confusion and try to look around. At which you'll take your chance to strike them with me and I'll kill them. You just have to hide somewhere close."

"That seems to be the most logical plan of action. I'll depart now for this mission. Are you ready, Suzumebachi?"

'Yes Soi Fon!'

And with that the Squad 2 captain was on her way to the battleground. This situation continues to get more and more suspenseful as we go along. O.o
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:34 pm

"I wouldn't want you getting hurt! You haven't even tried to touch me yet; I believe it's time to carry out whatever you have in mind." He smirked and turned to Stark. The Espada was dusting himself off, his arm temporarily paralyzed. Where was that old man? And Yajuu, where was he? Raijin knew exactly where he was. He used the smoke to tunnel underground.

"You're pretty fast....."

"Where exactly is that stupid cat!?"

The feline rose from the soil, lunging at Stark's shoulder. The Espada turned and pointed his finger at Yajuu, or at least tried to. Yajuu had attacked the paralyzed side and because of thatwas able to carry out his attack. He bit into Stark's arm and a seal had spread from his fangs onto the Espada. It was quite a powerful binding seal.

"There's your opening!"

Several miles away there was another energy source. Who was approaching?
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:23 pm

Keiko didn't move. She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to louse up her plan in any way, but I noticed that Stark was bound by the seal! Excellent! That would be my opening to do something. I closed my eyes and summoned my magical power.

"Let's see what I can do here. I think one large Dragon Slave should do the trick. I'll just have to make sure that Raijin and Keiko are covered."

I concentrated and Keiko smirked, waiting for the right opportunity to strike. She knew what she had to do. She sniffed the air. She followed the stench that was trailing from Barragan to behind a building. And then she smelled my scent. She could tell that he was after me, he'd disappeared from the battlefield to go after me! Keiko looked to what was going on on the battlefield and inconspicuously darted behind the building where she found me, unaware of his presence, and he staring down at me from the patch of air he happened to be standing on above me. She eyed him and he only moved his eyes upward to look at her silently.

"Darkness beyond the darkest pitch, twilight from crimson blood that flows. Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows. I pledge myself to thee, swear myself to thee. Let the fools before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess!"

I summon the great dark-fire power to my hands. I opened my eyes and angled myself around the building so I could have a clear shot of Stark, and then fired it at him as I muttered the words...

"Dragon... Slave..."

And the blast fired at him and blew up in a way similar to that 4th Espada's lanza. The power was so clearly charged with a lot of might and hopefully that would end things for sure. As I ducked back behind the building I saw a man staring down at me from the sky and standing there intimidatingly. Keiko was watching him like a hawk with eyes full of intensity.

"Whoa... who are you?" I spoke, spotting the man.

"Barragan....leave her alone. It's not her you want."

"Keiko?"

After a moment, the winds blew by and he spoke. His voice was very groggy and old.

"I am Segunda Espada, Barragan Louisenbahn. I am the Emperor of Hueco Mundo, the sole deity that exists in those sands. And all of you, shall know the wrath of my royal blood. You all shall suffer."

He spoke.

"Emperor?"

"He likes to self proclaim himself as the emperor of Los Noches and the area of Hueco Mundo. He may not be the Primera Espada, but his power is certainly one of the strongest there is..."

Keiko remarked, still looking at him. I could probably slice the tension in this moment with a knife. I looked back and forth between the two of them.

"So, why are you here Keiko? You're supposed to be helping our comrade Stark, do not waste your time with aiding me. You needn't concern yourself with me and my dealings. She may be your friend, but we're your partner Espada. Concern yourself with which one of us needs your help."

"What if I want to watch?" She asked cunningly.

"Very well, just don't get in the way." He said and wielded his 2 headed axe to be pointed at me. The chains connected to them jingled a bit as they moved. I prepared myself in a stance, having no longer been in crutches since the healing.

"Haha, how interesting. Do you really plan to do battle with me, little one?"

I nodded. "Well, if I don't, then who will? I mean, Keiko said it herself, she wants to watch my downfall right? I just thought that maybe I could stand a fighting chance and save the rest of this suburb from the likes of you and your kind. Oh and perhaps even give you a run for your money there, Emperor." I chuckled and crossed my arms a bit confidently. I knew what I was doing. "Besides, I'm a prince myself. So why don't we have a match hm? Whose royal blood is truly strongest? Unless your power is too far inferior to my own?" I knew acting like this would get him and the battle would start soon. I just needed to watch out for him.

Soi Fon was on her way as quick as she could flash step. She was running and flashing everywhere in a hurry to get to where we were. Her back every now and again had icy hot sensations but she ignored them to be able to make it to the scene happening a little ways from the entrance of the zoo. She had her normal clothes on again after they'd been washed. The normal uniform she wore and her captain's haori. Her pride was restored.

"We're almost there. I can sense them nearby."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Stark was flanked by Utena as she conjured up a great power and directed at him. At that point Yajuu released his lock and poofed into smoke, leaving the dimension. Raijin knew that this was Utena's doing. There was no doubt that this was going to be a powerful attack if it was intended to rid Stark of this world. "Dammit.....Lilynette!!" The small girl dove down into her superior, fusing into him. "Let's do this!"

The attack had hit and unleashed a tremendous force of energy. Raijin had used his Susano'o in it's imperfect mode to defend against the wave of power. "Good work Utena!" When the smoke cleared there was a figure standing at the center of the crater made. It was Stark! But he looked different from last time. Now he had a visor and a fur coat with some Western style boots. There were two guns in his hand. "I'm actually surprised you made me use this."

Raijin couldn't believe that such a powerful attack wasn't enough to end him. Just what exactly were these Espada? He knew from then that this was bery serious. The Uchiha inhaled and took his stance; ready to show this man the power of his clan. "You have earned my respect. Now it's time we settle this."

In the distance there was a young woman. She was draped in a white hooded cloak. Blonde locks hung out of the hood, framing her face as well. "This should be interesting."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:44 pm

My eyes widened, I still caught sense of Stark. That meant he was still alive. But, how? That blast at the very least should have injured him, but he was alive, and he didn't seem to be hurt at all! I cringed, that spell might have been a little much for me at the moment. I was cornered now, Barragan was here and Keiko too, and Raijin was left to fight Stark all on his own? These were rough times. And I knew I had to do something!

"So what first, Barragan?" Keiko questioned.

"Why don't you let the girl decide what she wants to do on her own. I mean a prince should be perfectly capable of making those decisions being the spot of power they're in." Barragan studied me, even with his cold gaze watching my every move. He noticed the cringe.

"Alright then, let's get to it. Let's truly see whose power is stronger! But I warn you... this won't be easy." I jumped up and channeled my spiritual energy to my feet to keep me in the air. I stood a ways away from him, and Keiko backed out of the way of fire and into the small distance to watch. Barragan shifted his axe back to stand straight at his side with his hand holding it. This man, anyone could see, was colossal. There was a huge size difference between he and I and I was considered average height for a girl. o.o He was big.

"Very well. But do you think someone of your puny size can beat the Emperor of Hueco Mundo?"

"Are you calling me small?" I retorted. "Well, sometimes smaller is better. Because in this case for you, the bigger you are, the harder you'll fall!" I couldn't really believe myself at the moment. Why was I so confident now? I suppose it was a good thing; And I had to count that my magic might be something alien to his spiritual power, and by that notion enough to beat him. I watched him with intensity.

Soi fon was almost there.

'Can't you go any faster Soiiiiiiii, I'm bored sitting here on your arm like this! I wanna fight already!'

"Easy for you to say. You're the one who's sitting there enjoying the right. I'm the one who is injured and transporting both of us to the battlefield. And besides I'm really not in the mood to hear any of your obnoxious comments."

'Oh! You are so mean, you know that? You have an ice for a heart! Mhm! Oh ... wait, since I'm so bored and you're soooo mean, maybe I should just sting you. How would you like that huh?'

"You wouldn't dare. Besides we have more serious things to focus on than on your boredom. So get serious, Suzumebachi. Why are you talking to me all of a sudden anyway? You usually just do your job and not say a word."

'Because I feel like it! And because you're such an idiot, I thought I could maybe talk you out of things, but you're just as hardheaded as that carrot top kid you fought a couple of times briefly. You both make me sick when you get like this! Risking all against someone you know you cannot win against, all for the sake of your friends. Friends come and go, you know that perfectly well, Soi Fon. And yet here you are rushing to their aid. I just... don't understand why...'

"I see." Soi Fon smiled and stopped where she was for a moment. Suzumebachi, confused, manifested herself in her actual bee form. She looked curiously at her master. "Well, Suzumebachi, when you... care about people, you learn to risk everything for them. I used to be just like you, thinking it was stupid to wage a battle you cannot win. But then I realized, you have to. To some it may be some sort of sweet sentiment. And to others it may look heroic and brave. But really, you're doing this because... if you don't, who will?"

"You're right." Suzumebachi smiled and floated over to Soi Fon, sitting on her shoulder. "I understand now, thank you." She was careful in not letting her stinger touch her master's body.

"Are you ready Suzumebachi? You can stay like that if you want, or you can equip back on my arm, I don't care either way, but we have to get there. So hold on tight." Suzumebachi nodded and remained on her shoulder, holding onto the sleeve of the captain's haori she was wearing. She smiled as she rode along with Soi Fon to the scene. The winds blowing might have been a little too much, and so while in the process of holding on, she grabbed one of Soi's braids and used it to tie her in securely.

Within a matter of seconds (because of how fast Soi Fon is), the two got to the scene. Soi hid her spiritual pressure from the group of people occupying the battlefield at the moment. She knew she'd have to be sneaky. She turned to her bee friend sitting on her shoulder.

"Sting all enemies to death... Suzumebachi." The bee happily equipped herself on Soi Fon's arm. Both were ready to do some damage. Soi Fon took a moment to close her eyes and concentrate. She found Stark battling Raijin. She felt my presence and another one she was unsure of but was stern and powerful. She found also a stench that permeated the air lightly and wreaked of death and decay. She could barely stand the little bit that hit her nose. And then she felt Keiko last, watching the battle between myself and this other presence. Now she needed to decide who to go for first.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Raijin's eyes had transformed into their final stage, the Eternal Mangekyou. Chakra was enveloping him and surging throughout his body. Stark simply stood there with his guns at his side; he could feel the power and decided to contest Raijin's display with his reiatsu. "Two could play at this game."

Anyone in the area could feel the two powerful energies in that one area. Suddenly, like a flash of lightning, they both met each other and clashed. Stark was holding Raijin off with his guns while the Uchiha pressed against them with his blade. "You Espada are sc for coming here to kill innocent humans."

The mysterious female had caught onto Soi Fon. Somehow she was capable of detecting her, even when she was hiding her spiritual pressure. "A new challenger."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:36 am

The clash between Stark and Raijin was amazing, but I had to hope he was alright. Raijin had released, from it seemed, his Eternal Mangekyou Sharigan; And Stark, well he merged with that Lilynette girl and found he grew to another power level as well. Both combatants were formidable opponents, but I had faith that Raijin would pull through.

And even though she was in love with Raijin, I could tell no one was more torn or worried during this stressing battle more than Keiko. Keiko was friends with Stark! But then, she loved Raijin! And she knew the two of them might kill each other and she would be at a loss. Stark remained the only Espada friend she had, one of her kind. Everyone sort of forsake her.

'Oh no, what to do? Stark and Raijin, now Utena and Barragan, and I can sense other energies nearby but I cannot pin them to a person, they don't seem familiar at all. Well duh, that might be why. But still, what am I to do? I cannot enact my plan now, both of them must beat the Espada in front of them. Since the Espada in front of them seem to want to kill them. ... It's decided then, I help in any way I can.'

Keiko thought to herself as she remained watching the two fights, one that was almost a death match underway and the other that hadn't quite started yet.

".... Subject." He looked at me weirdly.

"My name is Utena. I told you that before, didn't I?"

"Very well. One called Utena."

"What is it?"

"I sense spiritual pressure from you, and it isn't all that great, but then I sense another power within that I cannot really place. What is it you are? A soul reaper? A quincy?"

"Who me? I'm just an amateur soul reaper. My powers are minimal at best, I assure you." I spoke confidently. I couldn't tell if he got that I was outwardly mocking him, deceiving him into thinking something that was untrue entirely. Keiko barely held back a giggle. Barragan watched me intensely.

"Whatever the case may be, let us stop wasting time and do battle. After all, I don't have much time left." He smirked as he'd made a joke. Keiko's eyes widened when she heard that, obviously understanding it. I, didn't. Was he saying it because he recognized he was an old man?

"Let's do it then."

He shifted to a new and a firmer stance, not really moving all too much. He remained stoic. I guess he wanted me to attack him first. I smirked and flashed out and back in near him, attempting to throw a punch straight into his gut. Not only did he not move as the fist came closer, but he moved his axe, the thick pole of it, blocking my fist. I flashed out and back in, behind him, trying to deliver a kick to his head. Swiftly, he seemed to dodge it without even turning his body. He simply maneuvered his head the opposite way my foot was swinging. I barely even touched his hairs! How was this guy this fast! I had to try it again!

I flashed out and back in and attempted now to punch his face. This time, his gargantuan hand reached out and grabbed my fist, reeling me and then tossing me back into a few buildings that were a great deal of distance away. There was a dent made around where my body landed and I cringed, getting up. Then I heard a voice ring in my head.

'Utena, can you hear me?'

'Keiko? Yes, I can. But why would you be speaking to me and how did you get to me telepathically?'

'That's not important right now. What's important is that you beat Barragan. I'd help you out but I don't want to risk blowing my cover. Whenever I see my chance, I'll take that opportunity to strike. But, what I can do is help you out by telling you something I've learned about Barragan. Back in the days when he and I were in Hueco Mundo together, we'd train. He was strong enough, but being that I was Primera Espada, I needed to continuously train to get stronger. He trained with me everyday. Not just with the spiritual stuff like ceros and things, but with the normal fighting with punches and kicks as well. I learned something the day we did physical training, you can hit him if he doesn't move. But, your physical attacks, every time you come closer in his radius, slows down. Remember when he said he didn't have much time...? Well, that's because he is time....'

'Are you serious? I have to battle this guy?! After I beat his unfortunate friend in Hueco, he's after my blood?! And this guy is time himself? Keiko... how am I supposed to beat Time?'

'I can't tell you anymore. He'll catch on that we're communicating and then he'll come after me and once he comes after me, it's all downhill. Because then he'll kill you, even if he doesn't kill me. And I don't want that to happen. If I see something brutal about to happen, do you want me to step in or not?'

'That's okay Keiko. I need to become stronger anyway. So I'll think of this like you did, training. The only time I want you to step in is if you see my body laying lifelessly on the floor and this guy is still going at it. Like you said, I don't want to die, it wouldn't be fair to you and my other friends to have to witness that. Especially when we've all come this far. I'm not going to let this guy kill me.'

'I wish you luck Utena.'

And that was the last thing said before her voice vanished from my mind. I smirked and got back up with new life and vigor in my step. I flashed back into the arena of choice, that is, wherever Barragan was standing. Now that I knew that, I'd have to think of others way to stop him. Perhaps we might like a good sword fight? I unsheathed my sword of dios and stood ready. What would happen?

Meanwhile....

"Alright, now who to go for fir..."

Soi Fon was thinking about which to go for first; There were two powerful enemies in the distance she needed to help take care of, but suddenly. She closed her eyes and smirked, flashing out and back in where around the mysterious female was. Even if she might have been masking her power too, however subtle the wavelengths of it read, she was able to sense and discern where it was. She stood confidently, her gray eyes looking at her with caution.

"And just who are you?"

Internally, she kicked herself for revealing her position. But this mysterious girl seemed to be far away from the matches going on, seemingly spectating. She thought it safe for now that she was this far away, at least her cover had not been blown. If that had been blown into the air, then her whole plan would backfire. Soi remained on guard and watched her, again, with an intense gaze in her eyes. Who was this new female?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:45 am

It was a stalemate! Neither Raijin nor Stark could overpower the other. They had both decided to push away from each other and try a different method of attack. Stark smirked and held his two weapons in an unorthodox way. From the barrels a blade of energy had generated. He was holding two katana-like energy based weapons now, something that'd serve him better in close quarter combat.

Raijin held out his Kusanagi and charged it with lightning, creating a glowing blade with high cutting power. "Let's try this again. This time I hope that we actually last longer fighting each other at close range."

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever you say. Doesn't even make a difference; you're still going to die here today."

With those words exchanged Raijin and Stark lunged at each other. Stark slashed at Raijin's shin and with the other blade slashed at his neck. Such an attack would have killed any other man but Raijin was way too experienced. He set his blade to stop the lower slash and duckedhis head, evading the upper attack.

Raijin held tightly onto the handle and turned his waist, sending a kick at Stark's side. Being as fast as Raijin, Stark was able to raise his knee and block. "Almost gotnme there!"

----------

The female smirked. She had been located already. This one was most likely experienced likethe others. Although she was detected she never took her eyes off the battlefield.

"I am no one important to you. Just a friendly visitor. You must be the same as the other four on the battlefield right now. Raijin's the only one I could sense chakra coming from. You are all different."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:56 pm

The battle with Raijin and Stark really fascinated Keiko. She couldn't tear her eyes away. She knew that she didn't want Stark to be severely hurt, or worse dead, but secretly deep inside she'd wished it anyway; She might as well accept it. A small, hidden tear fell down her cheek, the emotional storm brewing finally coming to boil a bit. And so the tear trickled, and the fierve battle raged on.

Meanwhile, I was busy contending against Barragan. It was so weird; How was it that my kicks and punches and physical attacks were slowing down every time I entered into his more intimate range? I knew his nickname, according to Keiko, was "Time"; But that didn't mean that my physical strikes should be slowed anymore than they would normally. Perhaps he was just faster than me? But, that was impossible. Ulquiorra was pretty quick and when he killed me and made me into a hollow, I became levels faster than him. There's just no way this guy could max out his speed faster than that inside me. He WAS an old man after all. Moving swiftly for him just wasn't a plausbile thing.

Anyway, I tried doing damage with the sword in my hands. Each swipe, each strike that was supposed to hit him, didn't. He was able to subtly evade my blade just as he was my fists. I reetrated a bit, a little ways back and looked at him puzzled. I was panting from the amount of energy exerted while swinging my sword, and he simply smirked, actually chuckling briefly.

"So, young one, do you find yourself perplexed as to the extents of my power?" He asked.

"Yes, just what do you mean by YOUR power? Why aren't any of my attacks working? Rather, it seems like they're slowing down."

"Glad you've noticed. THAT is the extent of my power. Did you not know that each of the Espada embody an aspect of death they signify? Their powers are reliant on that aspect. I signify the aspect of senescence, or decacy. It is the most certain form of death. And thus forth, my powers are the strongest and the most hard-hitting of all the Espada at Hueco Mundo." His smirk grew.

"Senescence? Decay?" Was the only thing I could say. In my head, I thought: 'It's no wonder they call you Father Time.'

"That is correct. All who combat me will feel the wrath of my power. In fact, if I wished, all I have to do to have even just a minimal impact..." He flashed out and in, behind me, laying his hand lightly on one of my arms. I flashed out and away, realizing he was touching me. As soon as I had done that, he remained there and a breeze blew by. All of my arm from my elbow down was rendered useless. It felt broken, withered. My eyes widened as I grabbed it and held it with my other arm.

"So all you need to do is touch someone and their bones wither away?"

"I said so before. I am the Emperor of Hueco Mundo. I represent the aspect of senescence. From here on out, your minds won't be able to comprehend a thing that goes on, and your bodies will become slower as well. I will age you both till you die!" I sensed his power levels climbing. What was happenign now? And then I noticed it! I managed to make a slice on his cheek and the blood dripped slowly. His eyes caught sight of the crimson fluid and that's when he lost it. He screamed, "You actually injured me! You will pay for that!" And then he began to change into a new form. A man that looked like a royal skeleton; Decorated with purple cloth fit for any king, a crown of golden metal and of course some chains surrounding the perimeter of his clothing. I watched in terror as he transformed.

"I didn't want to have to use this... but seeing as how you're serious, I suppose I'll have to." He took a pause and raised his bony hand to his face where his mouth would be if he was still living. Was this some other form of his? "Rot... and die! Suffer my dying breath! Respira!" Then a purple cloud of smoke began to flow out from his presumed breath. It was quickly spreading and coming after me. My eyes widened, I needed to run! I began flashing as quick as I could, it was in search of my young and quite lively flesh!

"What?! What's this?! Former Primera Espada, why? Why defend her, Keiko?" Barragan questioned, truly confused.

"... Well, where's the fun in killing her all in one breath. Why not have a little fun with her? She's seems capable enough to play around with." Keiko cleverly stated. Barragan considered and his resira died off. Thank you Keiko... that could have been the ended of me.

"Very well, I shall humor the little brat."

And the battle persisted.

Meanwhile...

"Identify yourself."

Soi Fon demanded coldly.She didn't trust anyone, especially when it came to new arrivals. She was always on guard, even when it didn't seem she was. But she did seem to know Raijin, and she did seem to not want any ill intent upon them. She drooped a little in stance, but not much. She stared at her, still coldly. She wanted to make sure they were allies.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:21 am

AJ's taking Stark sis, if that's okay. If you want I could take Barragan, unless you like RPing as him. Haha

Another draw! These two were just equal when it came to physical combat. No, it was too early to say that! Raijin's skill had to utilized! He pushed off with his other foot and positionedhimself once again. This time he spotted what appeared to be a large cloud of purple gas. Was this the technique Keiko informed him about earlier? Damn! He could only hope that Utena was okay.

"Your Espada friend and you should have never came here."

He moved in again, this time running in a zig-zag pattern. When he reached Stark he stabbed at his chest. His free hand was ready to defend or counter from any other attack sent at him.

------
The female turned around and faced Soi Fon. She pulled her white hood down and smiled. Behind the shadow of the hood was a young female with blonde hair. Her eyes looked like the finest emerald gems. She wore a red headband that had the kanji symbol for "Forest" "I am Himiko Senju, the priestess of the forests that border Konohagakure. You are?"

Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:26 am

OOC: That's fine, as long as he knows what he's doing and doesn't go all postal on everyone. Now we need a posting order. We can decide that over these next few posts. You can take Barragan from me. And not to be particular, but a priestess named Himiko? D: Really? xD That's like my favorite anime combined with that huge ass thing I had for Kayla back in the day. Well, we'll see how it goes. If I don't like her, can we change her around a bit? But I have to give her a chance first.

"My name is Soi Fon, I am the Captain of Squad 2 and the Commander of the Stealth Force in the Soul Society. You don't feel human, that's good." Soi looked upon her and finally let her stance drop. She recognized this girl was not her enemy and saw no reason in keeping so guarded.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:35 am

OOC: Lmao Himiko is in an anime!? Oh that's right! I looked up the names of priestesses and it gave me Himiko. She was from Okami. Yeah, I could change if you don't like her.

"A captain huh? Well, that's pretty nice. You must be powerful if you have those titles. And I'm not a human." She chuckled and then walked over to Soi Fon, reaching out her hand for a friendly handshake. "Nice to meet you Soi Fon. Now what exactly do we have here?" Himiko gestured towards the battlefield.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:58 am

As raijin rushed towards him with great speed and formation starrk just stood their and yawned blocking the tip of the blade with the hilt of gun. he looked at the boy with bordum

"If your going to keep doing this im just going to be bored and sleep. For your own good kid go home."

As he spoke his pistols shook violently and spoke

Lilynette: " HEY THAT CRAP HURT DAM IT!!! JUST KILL THE KID AND LETS GO, ITS BAD ENOUGH YOU LET BARRAGAN TAKE THE LEAD IN THIS FIGHT JUST SO HE CAN FIGHT THAT BITCH. WE COULD OF TAKEN THEM BOTH!"

Stark completely ignored raijin at this point as he was talking to lilynette

" I don't want to have to fight battles i can avoid, i mean this one is boring enough and he looks like hes having fun so why should i stop him huh?"

As he spoke he quick shot a cero from his chest straight at raijin to end the battle quickly.

Kuraii

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:21 pm

OOC: Okay, we should change her name. I don't like the fact that it's so much like the other names in anime I know. It's very generic and not only that, the priestess thing, it sorta bothers me. I don't want to be reminded of Kayla, to be honest. Those are memories I'd rather not revisit, if you don't mind. As for other things, I don't have a problem with her being a ninja. Anyways, you can take Barragan. Also, AJ you can RP as Stark and stuff, I don't mind, but make sure you type in a grammatically correct way. lol. Sorry, that stuff bothers me a little.

"Well, I suppose. No one has ever complimented me on my power before." She shrugged and sighed a bit, being as nonchalant as she could. The girl seemed friendly, perhaps she may be a new ally/potential friend. "Well, from what it seems like. There are 2 Espada and my comrades, Utena, Raijin and Keiko. An arrancar is a hollow that has become a soul reaper, the Espada are the elite of those species. They all have numbers, and aspects of death they signify. Their powers are great and as you climb the numbers down, they get stronger. As far as I know and can sense, Stark and another are here. Stark is the Primera. So he's number 1. The other, I am not certain of." Soi explained coldly. Her nature was coming back to her. But it was a good cold, a compassionate cold.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:03 pm

The Uchiha's stab was effortlessly blocked off by Stark, who didn't seem interested kn this battle. He looked up at the Espada and raised a brow. "I wish I could go home. But you know, fighting you would be much more entertaining." Raijin recognized the same energy forming in front of Stark's hole from before. This was a cero! He jumped over Stark and watched the beam of energy fire off and level a building.

When he landed behind Stark he cut across his back, hoping to put Stark on the edge of his feet. "We'll see if you're bored by the end of this battle!"

Barragan hovered in the air, watching Utena the same way a bird of prey stalks a rabbit. He suddenly vanished. Seconds later he appeared behind Utena. The large two-bladed axe was held in his hand as he raised it high. "I'll be sure to take that young flesh off your bones child!" The skeletal arm swung the axe horizontally across, hoping to take Utena's torso right off her bottom half.

-------

Mito nodded and then looked back at Soi Fon. So these Espada all had aspects of death. No wonder their life energy was absent. "I see. Raijin is fighting the First Espada huh? That should give him a challenge. Not as much as my brother does but it's something. Haha. Now Utena and this Keiko are up against the Espada you've never seen or heard of before.....We should probably gain some intel. There is also another not too far from here that gives off the same vibe."

She smirked and then pulled off her white cloak, revealing a shorted pink colored kimono plated with red armor. "I've been dying to fight."

OOC: She has been changed. Mito Senju the legendary kunoichi of the forest!
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:34 pm

stark just sighed and his back began to glow forming a cero just as raijin was about to strike

"hey your too slow kid your like a buzzing fly"

stark disappeared quickly and reappeared right in front of raijin with the barrel of the gun on his chest pulling the trigger quickly

"see this would of been easier if you just went home"

lilynette: " yea yea!!! kill that baster!!!"

stark quickly began disappearing and reappearing shooting away at raijin but being accurate not to shoot barragan

"Kid im not even trying yet im getting so bored just go home or die already please"

Kuraii

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:51 pm

OOC: Alright, this is fine right here. Raijin, AJ and then me. That's fine, however, when this battle is over, AJ cannot stay. It goes back to being Rai and I? Is that fair?

Also, I don't mean to be picky here Rai, but, I don't like that name. It's weird. .... I'm really sorry. On some level, I'm a hard person to please.

He was attempting to cut off the bottom half of me?! Oh not on my watch! I was just crippled and using crutches, I'd need my legs if I wanted to get anywhere, there was no point in walking on my hands everywhere. (Although it might be funny to think about.) I managed to flash out and back in a little ways back, clearing the edge of his blade. I grabbed mine. I didn't have much to work with. My other arm was basically useless. My magic was trying to heal it, bring it back, but it was no use. It was gone. He'd aged it so much it became just another part of me. I watched him swing that axe. It was just... crazy what this guy could do. I was facing off against death himself. I acted tough, but clearly, inside, I had a reason to be scared.

"You're not going to kill me! I'll fight for my life, and I'll fight to end yours."

I said, gripping my sword with my one useable arm firmer. I couldn't be afraid. I'd basically stood up to death when I faced off against Ulquiorra; Why should I be afraid standing up to this guy? Right? I gulped inwardly.

Meanwhile...

"There is another one?" Soi Fon questioned, then feeling the energy herself. Then she closed her eyes to think for a moment. "Well I suppose we do need some information, but we need to think about what we can eliminate first before we give ourselves away. Stark, the Primera Espada is battling Raijin at the moment. Utena had previously beaten Ulquiorra and I, Harribel. So that takes care of numbers 1, 3 and 4. Yammy, the 10th and 0 espada as well was taken care of by Raijin. So that leaves, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. This energy I sensed was stern and strong, and it had a faint wreak of a dead corpse. I assume we can eliminate the high numbered espada. They would be strong, but not quite as stern, as they would be weaker in power. So that leaves us with 2 and 5. If only I could gauge the Espada's power levels better, then I would know for sure who was fighting Utena." She spoke and finally open her eyes, scanning the ground, just thinking.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:35 pm

OOC: Sis, you have a name you'd want?

Barragan's axe swiftly passed through air; this girl was faster than she seemed. He turned his head and glared at her. It was pretty weird considering the fact that he had no eye balls. The axe was brought up above his head before resting on his shoulder.

"I am death itself child! You cannot escape time itself! You will rot in my presense..."

He vanished from sight again, returning to his visible form ahain behind Utena. This time he brought his axe down to cut through her body vertically.

"Die!!"

Raijin had his hands full with Stark. Every move he made was countered with greater speed. The cero shot from behind Stark, forcing the Uchiha to quickly cartwheel out of the way. When he planted both feet on the ground the barrel of Stark's gun met Raijin's body. "Damn!!"

In a quick manner he threw his Kusanagi into the ground beside him and held a seal. The blast fired from gun, vaporizing the wooden log left behind. Raijin was several meters away from his current location running a chidori into the ground. Lightning traveled throughout the ground and ran into the Kusanagi embedded in the ground, creating a field of electricity.

-----------
"Wow, so you three are just taking out these Espada huh? You guys must be strong. Well I already know Raijin is. Haha" She giggled and then looked in the direction of Barragan and Utena. "Who is this Utena? Maybe we could get a closer look at her battle?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next