MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

2 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 2 Empty The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

And there I was, in this battle, head to head with this evil monster. I swore to my kingdom that I'd defend it, even if it cost my life. By this time, I had become more than just a prince. I'd become king. The recent king, my adopted father, had died, the queen with him, of this disease they'd caught in their old age. Damascus, moved on and went elsewhere, though we still keep in touch. I'd heard he'd become an archduke of some other kingdom, which was all well and good for him.

The monster right! I concentrated one of my most powerful spells to take it down. It turns out the monster was watching me, and plotting something as well. And with a loud cry from me, firing the monstrous beam from my hands, and with a bellowing roar from him, the monster was vanquished, but not without one last stand. As he was being killed by the power, his whole body thrashed about, and his arm came from what seemed like nowhere. I must have been standing too close to him and he whacked me, quite hard. I flew through several sheetrock walls and even through a tree, till I landed over by the mountains in the distance. I opened my eyes and saw that I was okay, minus a few cuts and bruises. I smiled, thank you for magical powers! And then, when I went to move, a quite moderately sized rock hit me on the head and rolled away from me, leaving me unconscious right there, left to be found by anyone....

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Mero Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:48 am

"One or two" I laughed. "We've faced many monsters and demons, as well as shadows. We've gone to so many places".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:55 am

"Monsters and demons. Hm, they sound interesting. I wouldn't doubt they're existence here. Shadows? You mean like what the sun reflects off your body? Or something more deep and... symbolic like the darkness in yourself?"

Even though I was laughing and joking around, that's exactly what I meant. Suddenly my heart hurt me again and I stopped laughing. I took the pain and wished for it to go away. Eventually, slowly, it began to fade and I felt much better. As we continued walking, I noticed there was a sword on my belt. Immediately my eyes widened with shock both and fear.

"Wha! I have a sword! I don't know how to handle a sword. It's really cool, but why do I have this specially designed sword? It looks like it was made for me or something."

As I went to touch it, I became more anxious, more fearful of what might happen. Having a sword act up out of nowhere wasn't totally impossible in this world. And that was when it happened. The fingers on both of my hands began to lightly glow a purple color, then a blue color, then a white color, before fading. And then my eyes began to glow, and then they stopped. And I felt some sort of tingling surging throughout my entire body. I blinked.

"What.. what's going on here? Why were my fingers just glowing? Mero... do you know anything about this?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:06 am

"You my friend, have magic. You're a witch along with a swordsman. That sword you have on your belt, it the sword of Dios" I said running down the list of abilities she had.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:02 am

My eyes widened.

Sword of Dios? Witch? Wait, so you're saying I'm this master swordsman who wields this sword and I have these awesome magic powers? Where did they come from? How did I get them? Why do I have them? Whoaaaaa, witches actually do exist?"

I blinked.

"Well, I guess they would, wouldn't they?"

I smiled and continued walking, pausing for a brief moment.

"Hm, well that's cool and all, but why am I in this weird get up? Am I trying to prove a point or something? It's a snug fit and honestly, I feel like this outfit compels me to wear it, meaning I like it, but... why do I have it? Does it seem to have some significance to it?"

I blinked and touched the end of my shirt, lifting it up.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:26 pm

I couldn't stop myself from laughing. It was funny how many questions she could fire off in such a short period of time. And not only that, but in this state she resembled a child.

I cleared my throat, "Well you always wanted to be everyones prince. And Last I heard you actually surpassed that and have become King to your kingdom. Congrats on that, by the way your majesty".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:06 am

"I'm.... I'm... what?"

I stopped for a moment, surprised. I blushed when she called me 'majesty'. I'd become king now? King of what kingdom? I was a prince before all this happened? I'd achieved my want and dream of being a prince? The amount of joy I felt at this moment was so immense, I couldn't just contain it. But, the shock, sure helped me to. A huge smile grew and my thoughts began to race as suddenly my body began to glow and float upwards a bit, like I was flying. I failed to notice, caught in my daydream.

"Wow, this is so... strange. But so cool. I mean I'm a girl aren't I? At least I think I'm a girl, the last time I checked I was. So, how can a prince be female? It was my dream to become prince? And I actually achieved it? And now I've taken it a step further to become king? I don't know how this is possible, but this certainly is amazing."

I remarked almost all in one breath.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:20 pm

"Uhhh, Utena do you want to come down here?" I asked, watching her float in the air. SHe had gotten so lost in thought and amazement that she hadn't even noticed herself rising from the earth.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:23 pm

I blinked. Come down? But, I wasn't up anywhe-... Oh. That's what she meant. I was floating. ....I was floating?! O.o How did that happen?

"I would if I knew how to control these things. However did I get these pesky powers to begin with?"

I tried concentrating on landing and it wasn't working.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:33 pm

I shrugged, "I honestly don't know. But you knew how to control them when you had your memories, so Im sure you'll find away to control them now".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:44 pm

"Pull my leg down."

I had an idea. Hopefully this would work till I found a way to be able to control them myself. I blinked. So even she didn't know how I had these magical gifts? That was honestly, very strange. And here's something else that's weird; I doubt I knew how I got them even when I did have my memories.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:47 pm

I smirked and took hold of her leg pulling it, "You better have a plan or else you'll be stuck like this" I mused.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:57 pm

"I do, sorta."

I smiled and finally floated downward as she pulled my leg. I landed on the ground and remained there. YES!

"YES! I can control them now! You listen to me, magic!"

And then it went out of control again. My fingers were all sparkly with magic particles, then they faded. Then my whole body started glowing, then it faded. Then my eyes glowed and faded. I started to float but I forced myself down. My hair went shorter, then went longer, then went back to its normal length. I sighed.

"I guess not."
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:05 am

I laughed, "You'll get the hang of it. Whether you remember it or not you are Utena". We were now at the edge of the woods, and in a few minutes we would be clear of the forest completely.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:49 pm

As we continued walking, I followed her to the end of the forest and woody like area. I smiled, knowing we might have been closer to civilization. I smiled.

"Well, if there really is a way to control them, then you're right, I'll find a way. And yeah of course. I do remember my name, how could I forget it?"

I chuckled and continued walking with her. But as I walked with her, I continued to steal glances at her. I blinked and watched how elegantly she moved. I listened to the sweet tones of her voice. Even how the sun hit her skin made her shine like a goddess. My heart began to pound and my cheeks became rosy. I shyly approached her...

"Why, Mero. You're very... beautiful."

I said sort of vulnerably. I couldn't stand to look at her, if she were to turn her head to me. I didn't know why I suddenly acting like this. It hadn't even been a whole day yet that I was with her, and she was supposedly a close friend wasn't she? What was I feeling? The name of it escapes me...
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:52 pm

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow, "Uhhh thanks, I guess". This new version of Utena sure was strange. She wasn't quiet like the old Utena, but it was understandable since she couldn't remember who she was.

"Anyways, from the looks of our current location we'll be at your palace in no time".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:57 pm

"That's great. And you're totally welcome."

I smiled and rubbed the back of my head, awkwardly. I was nervous, that much I could tell. I found it hard to even conjure one coherent sentence, and yet my heart had another pang in it. The longing to...

I blushed.

'No... she's your friend, don't think of her like that!'

I scolded myself internally. My heart still pounded and then I walked up to her innocently, reaching for her hand. I held it in mine softly.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:11 pm

I looked at her again, "You're acting weird friend? Why are you so nervous?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:20 pm

I blushed and continued to walk, not even looking at her. I was too nervous to answer the question and so I pretended I didn't hear it.

"Huh? Sorry, I've been working on a way to control my powers."

Which was true. I was doing that as well. But, mostly trying not to think about kissing her. . .
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:23 am

"Well thats good, and considering you're still on the ground I'd saying you're doing a good job at it" I smiled amused.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:25 am

"Yeah, I guess I am."

I smiled again, and then my power pulsated through me and her at the moment. Both of us felt a warm wave similar to that you feel when you have a crush. Mine was more natural, she just felt the projection of my powers, who weren't listening to me anymore. I continued walking. Gosh was she cute.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:33 am

I stopped and turned to her, "Whoa that was weird. I guess you still have some controlling to do huh?" My smile broadened and I let out a laugh before continuing to walk.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:34 am

"It's not funny Mero!"

I sighed and tried to let go of her hand, but as she continued, it pulled me. Our hands were stuck together. That must have been what that warm wave was for.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:41 am

"Oh but I must disagree with you it's quiet funny" I noticed her trying to let go of my hand and did the same though to no anvil. "Utena........I know you're new to this having powers bit but...really!?" I held our hands up to her face. I wasn't angry just a little worried that we might be like this forever.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:43 am

"Sorry, I really don't know how I did that. But hey, we both have a will to stop holding the other's hand, so eventually, we may separate, there's always a way."

I paused and then couldn't contain myself from saying the next comment. Saying it with a stupid small little blush on my cheeks, looking down at the ground.

"Besides... I kinda like holding your hand."

I gently rubbed my thumb on the top of it.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:52 am

I struck a pose, momentarily forgetting we were now attached, "Of course, who wouldn't?! I'm the great MERO!" I shouted to the high heavens. I laughed and broke my pose, "Haha sorry" I said referring to almost ripping her arm off. "And I was just joking...I'm not THAT conceded" I put emphasis on the that.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next