MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

2 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 3 Empty The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

And there I was, in this battle, head to head with this evil monster. I swore to my kingdom that I'd defend it, even if it cost my life. By this time, I had become more than just a prince. I'd become king. The recent king, my adopted father, had died, the queen with him, of this disease they'd caught in their old age. Damascus, moved on and went elsewhere, though we still keep in touch. I'd heard he'd become an archduke of some other kingdom, which was all well and good for him.

The monster right! I concentrated one of my most powerful spells to take it down. It turns out the monster was watching me, and plotting something as well. And with a loud cry from me, firing the monstrous beam from my hands, and with a bellowing roar from him, the monster was vanquished, but not without one last stand. As he was being killed by the power, his whole body thrashed about, and his arm came from what seemed like nowhere. I must have been standing too close to him and he whacked me, quite hard. I flew through several sheetrock walls and even through a tree, till I landed over by the mountains in the distance. I opened my eyes and saw that I was okay, minus a few cuts and bruises. I smiled, thank you for magical powers! And then, when I went to move, a quite moderately sized rock hit me on the head and rolled away from me, leaving me unconscious right there, left to be found by anyone....

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:56 am

I blinked, watching her, but chuckled.

"Somehow, I had a feeling you'd say that. Were you always this comical?"

It was fine. Truthfully, at this moment, I wouldn't mind what she did to me, as long as she were happy and it wasn't too damaging to me, I didn't mind. I felt all weird around her, my cheeks reddened.

"What the hell is this feeling..."

I questioned out loud, not really thinking when I had said that. And though it was meant for my ears only, Mero and I were attached, she would have heard it anyway.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Mero Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:57 am

"What feeling?" I asked curious now.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:00 am

"I don't know. I just have this feeling around you now. It's like I'm nervous and yet anxious and happy all the same time. There's these weird gatherings of what seem like... 'flutters' in my stomach and my face feels all heated and I can't speak right, and... and... and... I get all weird. And, my heart... pounds harder."

I blushed as I looked in the eyes. Her beautiful beautiful eyes.

"And my thoughts.. they are... of..."

I couldn't look at her anymore or I'd do what my thoughts were telling me to do. Instead I looked away and at the ground.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:07 am

I smiled and place my free hand on her shoulder, "From what I gather I'd say you have a crush. Now being who I am thats understandable, happens all the time. Unfortunately I cannot return these flutters and feelings. But that doesn't mean I would turn your friendship away, ever". I sighed and hugged her, "I'm sorry". I pulled away and looked down, guilt washing over me. I disliked the thought of making Utena feel bad, especially since she's not in her full mindset.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:13 am

A crush? That's what I was feeling. A crush? Does that have to do with romance? I must be feeling the slightest bit of love!

"Oh... I see."

I sighed and found myself disappointed, hugging her back and close to me. And then the feeling that had come upon me so quickly, had vanished just as quick. My heart rate slowed to a normal speed, the coloring in my cheeks disappeared, my nervousness and all of that with it disappeared as well. It seemed I was back to normal and no longer feeling this crush. My heart pinged again, in pain this time. I cringed as I continued the embrace between me and my best friend.

"...."

I took the pain and tried to not show any signs that my heart was causing me trouble. Why the heck was it doing this to me? It would pang in pain, then move on to something else. What was it trying to tell me?

"It's okay Mero. Regardless of that crush thing or not, you're still the only person who is here for me right now, and so, I'm going to cherish your friendship with me for as long as I live."

I held her.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:04 pm

I nodded, "Good good". I took a moment to look around, "Now then, we should probably get going. The sooner we get to your place the sooner we can start on your memories".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:08 pm

I nodded and let go of her. Once I did that, our hands separated.

"Right."

I began to walk with her again towards my place, wherever that was. But I was sure Mero knew the way. I smiled as I watched her. My best friend forever. Our souls were to be intertwined for eternity. I reached for her hand again to hold it, feeling a little more in charge of my magic.

"But if you don't mind Mero, as your best friend, I would like to hold your hand... you know... for comfort purposes."

I said awkwardly but sweetly. ^^''
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:18 pm

I shrugged, "Doesn't bother me any".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:22 pm

I smiled.

"Alright then. Good to know."

We kept walking.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:47 am

I smiled and continued walking. "So you really don't remember anything?" I wondered out loud.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:53 pm

I shook my head.

"No I don't think I do. I mean, I know my name, I know who you are now that you've introduced myself. I know that I'm a female king of this kingdom we're going to. I know that I'm a skilled fighter with this sword, and that I'm a witch, but that's about all I know since you've told me things."

I continued walking with her. Sure, once I got my mind working it was able to remember the little things like my name and her name and who we were at this exact moment. But, when it came to the bigger things, I would have forgotten them. Then the first one of them happened... A memory flash. One of my heart's striving attempts to reawaken the memories dormant in my mind.

There was a boy, seemingly of great power and strength alike, dressed as ninja, fighting against me. The fields were all burning and charring. The plants dying, the land was turning to waste as the people, the villagers ran just for survival. The rest of his army of men took care of the grounds in the kingdom, meanwhile, the palace itself was taking a beat just from me going head to head with him. We both tried to punch at the same time and parted, landing on the ground and skidding back a bit. I was all powered up, using the power of some dark force within me, as well as the normal force I used to beat enemies. He smirked. And then his voice echoed, almost as if it were a far off dream...

'What's the matter, prince? Can't handle my powers? You were rumored to have been the greatest fighter around these parts... I want a taste of what you can really do. SHOW IT TO ME. Show me all of your powers prince! Show me what the great prince of this kingdom, witch and swordsman alike can REALLY DO!"

"You... talk too much..."

I mumbled and then we were back at it again. Combating for different reasons. His, for wanting to measure up my true power and hopefully being able to defeat it, probably for siege of this land. And me, for protecting my home and everything I loved and cared about with everything I had. I wasn't going to give up it looked like. A glowing cyan power was in my eyes as well as a look of determination. We clashed once more, he was dodging swiftly the movements of my swinging sword. And I, dancing with the blade, trying to slash at him. We truly were a match to be seen. And then there was Mero, watching on the ground. She wanted to see what would come of everything. And then the scene in my mind went completely white, almost blocking out my vision of what was going on. And then it faded in again to me being possessed completely by another being it seemed. My powers were just pouring out of me and the ninja seemed to be taking his dying steps towards me to fight. I raised a sword and then threw it aside, giving him once last chance to fight. I couldn't kill him... I just couldn't...

And that was when my eyes blinked repeatedly, flashing back to reality. I staggered a bit in my steps, holding my head.

"What... what the hell ... was that?"

I blinked and tried to find Mero, who I let go during this "vision".
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:13 pm

I stood with my head tilted as Utena seemed to dissolve in her own little world. She had been muttering things during the duration of her stay in dreamland. I wonder what she had been thinking about. "What are you talking about? Did you just have a flash back or vision?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:20 pm

"I... I don't know what that was. It was some sort of vision. But, it didn't seem like it was of the future. I had a distinct feeling attached to it when I was watching it that it was from the past."

My eyes found her form and still, I held my head, now my eyes making contact with hers.

"It was showing me battling a very powerful ninja who was looking to siege the palace and utterly and completely destroy the lands my kingdom stood on. He wanted to destroy and maybe rebuild them for his own purposes. But he wouldn't go down without a fight, and he chose to fight me also to test my skills and power. And it seemed for a while we were of equal strength. We were combating each other, head to head. And then he upset me, or did something, shouting to me to show me what I really could do. Then it flashed out and back in, and I was completely pouring out power, it was like I wasn't even myself anymore. I walked over to him and raised the sword like I was going to kill him, but then placed it back, unable to do such a thing. He continued to fight on even though he was weak and I went at it with him as well... and that's where the vision ended."

I blinked.

"I'm not asleep, so it's not a dream. I doubt it's a vision of what's to come. So it's a vision of the past? But that makes no sense.... Mero, could it be... one of my memories?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:23 pm

I thought a moment then smiled widely. "I think it was. This is great news! You got your first memory! And it was one that showed you just how powerful you could be. Wonderful!" I chattered on excitedly. "I wonder if You'll get anymore?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:28 pm

"Memory..."

I blinked and she seemed excited. Hmmm, could that have really been me? I was curious and yet confused all the same. I didn't know what even to expect anymore or what that vision was supposed to mean.

"My first memory? Are you sure that's something that happened? I mean, you tell me I lost my memory, and I'm sure I don't remember that happening, but don't you think I would have felt that surge of power if that did happen again?"

I was jumbling all my words together. So confused!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:40 pm

I shrugged, "I have no clue. Maybe try remembering something else. If you get a surge then the previous memory must be a fake!"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:44 pm

"Uh I wouldn't know where to start. I don't even know what that power was. It didn't even seem like myself. Was that myself, Mero?"

I asked her curiously, walking right beside her again. What was that incredible energy seeping out of me?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:49 pm

I shook my head. "No" I said bluntly. "You are much more kind when not in that... State" I had trouble finding the appropriate word. "But that only seems to happen when you're in trouble".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:52 pm

"When I'm in trouble? ... Like how in trouble? Do you know what the power is? Does it have a special name? Is it me or is it something or someone else?"

I blinked. So hyperactive a mind that was trying to remember was..
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:58 pm

"Aside from the power of Dios I do not know". Maybe that had been the power she saw and felt. It would explain a lot, but then again it could be something more.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:59 pm

"The power of Dios? What's that?"

I was curious as to what this almighty power really was. And why it sounded so appealing, and yet vaguely, very vaguely familiar to me.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:19 am

"It's the power your sword gives you. Or at least thats where I think it comes from. Anyways, you gain more power then you have when normally fighting and go into to this badass crazy state. I don't think you've ever lost when you go into a that state. Terribly powerful".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:26 am

"So I basically turn into this monster of a person, am I correct?"

I looked down. Just what was I anyway?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:54 pm

"Hardly. You only go after your opponent, which is usually a bad guy, so no not a monster. You're just protecting yourself".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:56 pm

I looked at my hands.

"How do I activate this great power?"

I clenched them and then looked back up at Mero, curiously.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next