MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

2 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 4 Empty The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

And there I was, in this battle, head to head with this evil monster. I swore to my kingdom that I'd defend it, even if it cost my life. By this time, I had become more than just a prince. I'd become king. The recent king, my adopted father, had died, the queen with him, of this disease they'd caught in their old age. Damascus, moved on and went elsewhere, though we still keep in touch. I'd heard he'd become an archduke of some other kingdom, which was all well and good for him.

The monster right! I concentrated one of my most powerful spells to take it down. It turns out the monster was watching me, and plotting something as well. And with a loud cry from me, firing the monstrous beam from my hands, and with a bellowing roar from him, the monster was vanquished, but not without one last stand. As he was being killed by the power, his whole body thrashed about, and his arm came from what seemed like nowhere. I must have been standing too close to him and he whacked me, quite hard. I flew through several sheetrock walls and even through a tree, till I landed over by the mountains in the distance. I opened my eyes and saw that I was okay, minus a few cuts and bruises. I smiled, thank you for magical powers! And then, when I went to move, a quite moderately sized rock hit me on the head and rolled away from me, leaving me unconscious right there, left to be found by anyone....

Last edited by Prince Utena Tenjou~ on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Mero Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:03 pm

I shrugged, "I don't know. I don't think you ever told me how you did it".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Amnesia Condition~ [Private: Mero and Utena]

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:05 pm

"Dios... The sword of, and its power that possesses me. I do it when I'm in trouble?"

I blinked and caught Mero's gaze again. And then suddenly, there was this thud that pounded from within me. My heart began to beat much faster and my eyes hardened on her form. I placed my hands at my sides, balled in anger. It was clear that I was anyway. I glared.

"Just what the hell are you trying to do to me?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:16 pm

I raised an eyebrow, unfazed by her sudden anger, "What are you talking about? I am only trying to help you by educating you on your past".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:23 pm

I drew my sword and pointed it directly at her, the gleams in my eyes changed from that of just surfacing anger, to a deep hatred, for what seemed like, the person in front of me.

"Don't play dumb with me. You're lying to me and taking advantage of me. You're betraying me and using me for your own good. I don't know what your motives are, and I don't know what in this world drove you to be so corrupt, but I can promise you one thing."

I smirked.

"I will end that corruption right here right now!"

I stopped for a moment and then spoke again.

"I really didn't have to resort to fighting you, but you won't listen reason, will you? Talking has proved senseless for deaf and corrupt ears like yours. So you leave me no choice Mero, if I have to injure you, then so be it!"

I dashed at her and swung using my sword.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:44 pm

I listened to her words, keeping a calm composer. I waited until she was done the smiled, the worlds sweetest smile. I watched as she dashed towards me swinging her sword and swiftly drew out my twin blade-guns. Using the weapon in my right hand I redirected her blow and launched my foot into her gut. With the power I had produced she was sent tumbling back.

My smile grew into an irritated and hateful look. "You want to talk about corrupt? Yes am I some what corrupt. I do things that are rather shady that benefits myself and the companies I run. But you are accusing me of taking advantage of you?"

I walked over and kicked her blade away, while picking her up by the collar. I moved my head so I was speaking directly into her ear. "I wouldn't even need to manipulate or touch you to get what I wanted" I chuckled and dropped her on her feet backing away.

"I have power, and money, and influence, just like you. I don't need you for anything! But you do need me! So I suggest you stop being a clueless brat".

I wasn't going to attack her further. I would only defend and block her attacks.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:53 pm

I was sent tumbling back and there I laid on the ground, curling around my injured gut, one of my arms still extended on the floor, holding the sword that I kept so close to me. I coughed a bit, such a powerful kick. Where did she learn to fight like that anyway. And it wasn't till another moment later, that I found a sharp pain be dealt to the hand holding the sword. She stomped on my arm to make me release it and then kicked the blade right out of my hand, my hand along with it. And seconds later, I was lifted.

By the collar she me in her vice, and her words softly but powerful penetrated my ears. She spoke such volumes for her little size. Told me that she was corrupt but that she wouldn't need me to do the things she wanted to, to accomplish the things she was setting herself out to do. That she wouldn't even need to touch me to destroy me, the underlying subtext of this conversation. My eyes shifted to my detached sword from my hands, lying on the ground, as she left me back on my feet and let go of my collar. I spit on the ground next to me, and glared at her from a sidelong glance. I hated her, and what she was doing to me and as right as she was, I wasn't going to admit that to anyone, not even to myself. I quickly stepped and grabbed my sword, arming it on myself again.

"Fine, then let's at least make this fair. I'll put away my sword and we can duke it out, Mero. What do you say?"

I smirked and placed it back in its sheath. I wasn't going to use it. And then suddenly, I rushed at her and started throwing punches and kicks, however I could manage at her body. Was I the type to fight when I was angry and try to injure someone like this, deliberately? Was I the type to want to win a competition by seeing if I could get the most bruises on the others' skin? This didn't seem like me, it didn't feel like me and yet it was me. And I had no doubt, she'd detain me again like she did just moments ago..
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:58 pm

As she sheathed her blade I returned my weapons to their appropriate holsters. I smirked and began weaving my way around her attacks. As I dodged I couldn't help but tell her what was seriously wrong with this picture. "What are you doing? Are you trying to hit me or is this just for show?" I mocked. "You aren't this type of fighter you know" I grabbed one of her fists as she was about to swing and crossed her arm over her free one then spun her around. "You won't win this way".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:01 pm

"Are you trying to make me more angry?!"

I shouted as I spun around and regained my balance. She really knew how to fight hand to hand well didn't she? She remained so calm, all of her movements were so effortless. What the hell was she trying to do to me? Make me seem like a fool? I went back in and tried to kick at her, trying to trip, doing anything I could that seemed like a good idea in a fist fight. What did she mean I wasn't this type of fighter? Was she purposely toying with me? I cringed and gritted my teeth, trying to punch her square in the face now, unknowingly to me, my powers kicked in and the punch had a sort of wind like quality to it. I smirked. They weren't so pesky anymore.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:07 pm

I mentally cursed when her movements were becoming faster and gaining more power and closeness. Her magic must be helping her out now. Just as I began running through my options I was punched square in the face. I hadn't seen her strike coming in time and couldn't have dodged it. I flew backwards but regained myself by turning it into a flip. I landed softly and waited for her next move.

'Damn' I thought to myself. Talk about an unfair advantage. I smirked and tilted my head, "Did your grandmother teach you how to fight? I hardly felt that". A bold lie indeed, for she came close to breaking my nose.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:11 pm

"Uhhhh that's it! I've had enough of you and your stupid lies. It just furthers your corruption even more. The hell is wrong with you?"

I took a moment and closed my eyes, now my body was beginning to become engulfed in a certain power. It wasn't Dios, it was still me. It was a pure white aura that had my body glowing, my eyes now a cyan color.

"You know, I hate people like you..."

I smirked and then flew at her. I didn't need to walk anymore, having these powers helping me out would have been enough. Besides, it was still hand to hand. How was it my fault that I had these magical gifts and she didn't? I continued to try and punch her. Grandmother's hit my ass!
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:35 pm

A quick decision crossed my mind and I decided to act on it. By acting on it I ment do nothing at all. I was going to let her win without giving her the satisfaction of actually winning. Her punches collided with me but all I did was stand my ground and look emotionless.

I was truly and utterly furious with her, to the point where I could have strangled her. It took all my will power to not knock so sense into her. But I showed no emotion on my face.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:58 pm

I stopped a little before her face the last time I tried to punch her. I glared.

"Why aren't you fighting back? Are you that much of a coward? Sure, hide behind your influence, I'm sure it's there for you."

I said, and my powers kicked up another level. My anger was fueling them. And I was truthfully beginning to wonder, why I was this angry.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:00 pm

I still didn't move or say anything, though this time I looked at her like she wasn't even worth my effort. She was going to eventually clam down and if i got her to get all her anger out that would happen faster.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:17 pm

"Fine then... you leave me no choice."

The powers that had kicked themselves up almost naturally, had reached a new level. Suddenly my body began to power down, my eyes began to close and my world began to become black again. It was like I was... fainting. My body immediately stopped floating just above the ground and my feet made contact with the ground beneath me. I stopped glowing, and my eyes faded back to their normal colors before I found myself woozy and losing balance quickly, like I couldn't stand on my own. I was still a little too injured to fight Mero, fight at all really. And so I began to fall.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Out of spite I let her fall without catching her, even though I could. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Such a mess". I walked over to Utena kneeling beside her, "You okay?" she looked exhausted.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:45 pm

After about a minute or so, my eyes fluttered open, I was weak.

"Sorry... I must have..."

I tried to get up, cringing in the process.

"Mero.. I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be all angry at you. Truthfully, I don't know why I suddenly got all angry. It was so random..."

I sighed and held my head. My emotions had returned to normal, but I felt weak. I was still healing from that previous battle that I didn't recall. I sat up more normally now.

"It hurts... Ow."

I cringed and there was another little pang in my heart. Why was I experiencing all of these random emotions?
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:31 pm

"Don't push yourself. You are way to injured and fatigued to be moving around". I sat down as well. "What do we do then" I thought out loud tapping my chin.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:34 pm

I nodded.

"Right, sorry."

I laughed weakly, as I tried to remain as still as possible. What the heck had me so beaten up? And why was I angry all of a sudden at someone who was supposed to be my best friend? There was another pang in my heart and I lightly cringed again, starting to feel okay again.

This was the strangest thing on Earth..
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:44 pm

"Mhm" I nodded. I leaned my chin on the palms of my hands and sighed. Her mood swings were a little tiring. I wondered how long they were going to last.

"Well I think for the time being we should just wait around her until you can move properly. Are you hungry?"
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:32 pm

"Well maybe just a little bit. I wish I could get up and walk. I would get the food for myself so you wouldn't have to. But, if you wanna wait here, that's fine with me. Hey, maybe I can zap us food!"

I shot up excitedly. I didn't mean to be having all of these emotions come out of me so powerfully, and from what seemed like nowhere. But it was happening, and of course, I didn't know why. I was catching onto the idea that something inside of me was trying to help me remember, help me recall why I lost my memories in the first place. Just striving to make something inside of me click so that I could remember all and this pang in my heart would stop, having served its purpose. If only I knew that...

"Hey Mero. I keep having this pang in my heart. It's weird. Do you know what that could be? Do I have some sort of heart condition?"
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:40 pm

"Don't get too excited! You won't heal faster that way". I stood up and looked down at her. "I guess those pangs could be emotions from your past. Anyways I'll be back in a bit, you wait here". I smiled then jogged off to get some food.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:02 pm

I nodded and sat there, waiting. Maybe she did have a point. Perhaps they could be pangs of pain in my heart trying to get me to remember things. That's why they were painful. My heart was almost broken for not being able to help my mind recall. And that's probably where all of these emotional explosions are coming from. If I'm with a person my heart recalls but my mind does not, it would only make sense to try and get me to feel a moment of impact between us, and it figures the best way to do that is to have me experience the different phases I went through with them. If it can successfully get me to feel that emotion and the moment of impact happens, there's a greater chance I'll redeem my memories.

"Is that really all there is to it? My heart remembers but my brain doesn't?"

I sighed as I waited, and thought.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:12 pm

about twenty minutes later I returned with a basket of assorted goods. "Good news friend, theres a town not to far from here and I asked around, your kingdom lies just a bit past that". I sat the basket down in front of her and sat down.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Utena Tenjou Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:13 pm

I smiled and started to readily eat, only after swallowing my first bite did I respond happily.

"Cool, so that means I'm almost home."

I continued to munch on the food she brought. Yumm.
Prince Utena Tenjou
Prince Utena Tenjou
Webmaster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:18 pm

I laid down and waited for her to be done,"Yes ma'am".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next