MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
To conquer the world..... I_vote_lcapTo conquer the world..... I_voting_barTo conquer the world..... I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
To conquer the world..... I_vote_lcapTo conquer the world..... I_voting_barTo conquer the world..... I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
To conquer the world..... EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
To conquer the world..... EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
To conquer the world..... EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
To conquer the world..... EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
To conquer the world..... EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
To conquer the world..... EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
To conquer the world..... EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
To conquer the world..... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
To conquer the world..... EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

To conquer the world.....

5 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

To conquer the world..... Empty To conquer the world.....

Post by Victor Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:09 pm

The area was very silent. Not one single form of life was present, nothing. Everything in the zone was empty and large deep holes filled the lands from the meteorites that always fell in this area. There were rumors that evil spirits loved this place and would harm those who weren't of the same kind; this was true. Black shadow figures crawled all over the place, waiting for a misfortunate soul to come through and feed their numbers.

As they continued to slowly creep all over a large portal had opened, releasing a great amount of energy. The creatures were all pushed back from the force and all rushed into the large holes in fear of the higher ranking force that was going to exit the portal. A tall and strong looking man stepped out of the portal, a katana at his side. His snow white hair was the most distinguishable trait he had. Behind him was an army of fiends, demons that followed this high ranking man. ”So this is Earth? It looks like shit to me…..But hey, it’s better than nothing.” The silence was broken by laughter from the monsters behind him. They were here to CONQUER!

Victor

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-08-25

Back to top Go down

To conquer the world..... Empty Re: To conquer the world.....

Post by Victor Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:25 pm

With a wave of his hand all the demons rushed forward and made their way to the ruins of Tokyo, ready to slaughter anything on sight . "I think I could create my fortress here! It's perfect!" Victor chuckled to himself and walked ahead.

The streets of Tokyo were filled with these monstrous demons. Victor walked slowly through the streets, reading all of the old rusted signs and destroyed screens. "This was most likely a modern city. Compared to what was seen back there...."

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:30 am

ooc:may I join in? :3

bic:melli was doing more site seeing to this new place but tried this one after asking a villager back in town about a new location. Her eyes scans the area, a warm breeze blowing against her while standing outside the ruins of Tokyo. She felt bad of what happened here but spoting the deep holes the meteroites made. Shaking her head, melli walked ahead but felt the darkness sword vibrate because of the darkness that's here but with half darkness in her, they didn't bother her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:10 pm

OOC: Sure. lol

Victor continued walking as a group of demons stationed themselves to create the fortress. With a large grin he stood there, watching towers erupt from beneath the ruined city. "Perfect! Now where is my son and Vanitas? They should be here." Victor suddenly turned his head in the direction of an unknown presence. Someone was near, and they didn't
seem fully human at all. "We have a visitor...." Some of the demons looked in the direction and regrouped.

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Another portal had opened up behind Victor. From it emerged a figure whose body was covered in black garments and whose helmet covered the face. He was shorter than Victor. Unbeknown to the black hearted King, this was Ventus, a wielder of light and warrior of the good. To the demon lord he was known as "Vanitas". "Forgive me for my late arrival my lord. I've been looking for your son and cannot find him anywhere." His tone was cold, not like it usually is. He stood by Victor's side, watching the fortress rise from below the Earth's ground; also ignoring the other presence for it didn't seem like a threat because of her half demon background.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:03 am

nero mysterly enter looking down at everyone there glaring waiting patiently " who are you people"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:20 am

"Now son, is that any way to talk your father? Your kingdom is almost complete. All we need is a bride; a human. Recruit the visitor with Vanitas and go search for your wife." He stood there, watching it rise. In seconds the fortress would be complete.

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:25 am

Ventus took one look at the prince and then turned back to the rising kingdom. His orders were given and they were to recruit whoever was near and then find a potential mate for the son. Ventus didn't like this one bit but he had no choice."Understood." He turned around and began walking in the direction of the nearby energy source, executing Nero to follow along.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:27 am

he bowed and looked at him. "yes father as you wish " everything is almost comple we just need all the players father and the ace in the hole

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:00 pm

Melli kept walking till she gets to the streets of tokyo. Her black eyes looked around the area, a deep feeling of sadness builds up in her but both the blades of light and darkness gently vibrate that they might catch on fire. Shaking her head, melli kept walking but looked around. "Why do I always find the bad locations when going to new places?" she said to herself, her black eyes scanning the building that's in ruins but kept her guard up. She didn't like this place already but just kept going.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:47 pm

In the distance, about twenty three meters away, the girl could see the two walking towards her. As he approached the female Ventus examined her. He could see weapons, which meant that there was a chance of her refusing them and fighting them. No matter, Ventus was well prepared for battle. Two years of training and learning in another realm was sure to get him stronger than before. "That's the one.....I could sense her energy."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Nero watched his father then sensed another pressence coming from the building approaching "father theres something i need to take care of" he walk outside toward the building"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Victor looked at his son with a pleased look and ten turned his back towards him. "Go now my son. Join Vanitas and do what I have instructed you to do. Your mother will be with us very soon." Victor grinned. Everything was going as planned and nothing was stopping them.

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Melli kept walking a little more but stops, seeing two figures coming to her that got her a bit nervous. She didn't know if they were good or bad but she kept her hands near the sword handles just in case for defense. Since melli's a bit curious to what she sees, it makes her think to what or who is good or not.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:40 pm

The girl looked very nervous. She had moved her hands for the hilt of her two blades. "Do not think of engaging us in battle, it would be futile. We have come to you with an offer....Join us and you could learn more about yourself...And the power of those two swords." Ventus was certain that those were the two legendary swords that could detect both Dark and Light energy. He could see one of the moving a bit, as if vibrating. "Nero, please charge up some of your Dark energy. I want to see something."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:43 pm

nero looked at the female and was plzed with her apperance and looks at vanitis charging his dark energy " if something goes down vanitis dont leave any bruises i wana make sure she well fit to bare my child"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Melli kept quiet hearing him speak but hearing if she would join them but still didn't trust him or the other while the dragon darkness sword kept vibrating. When she heard of him speak of bearing a child, melli bit her lip but got more nervous. Before asking, her sword was glowing but vibrates more violently to lift up from the sword sheath. She saw black flames form around the blade and on melli's arm, ancient markings shown on it as it was tracking the dark energy and obsorbing it into the dark gem.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:14 pm

"I was right, those are the two legendary swords. The one vibrating wildly is the sword of Darkness. The other one must be the sword of light." Ventus stepped forward and reached out his hand. "You must be a half-breed if you can use that....." The sword of Darkness had unsheathed itself and a ring of black fire had surrounded it. Ancient Dark symbols had also appeared on the girl's arm. It was taking a defensive action against the two. "I do not want to hurt you. Join us now and you can master these two swords....."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:17 pm

in a instant he appeared behind her whispering in her ear "yea join us and together me and you can give birth to a new breed of power "He places his hands around her belly and hers as well looking at her with a fox smile

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:25 pm

"h-how do I know you won't kill me or something? Plus, what if I refuse?" melli asked as she looked at him but even the symbols were absorbing the dark energy in her arm like the sword but she tried to make it stop or scared they know of the swords from her family, including her parents, the king and queen of the saimia family and of her being the guardian of the light and darkness dragons. She even got scared as the other touched her belly.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:34 pm

"Why would I kill you when I was sent to recruit you. We need you to help us. And if you refuse...My lord will seek you out and deal with you himself. Now that may result in your death." Ventus turned his head towards Nero, who was getting a little touchy with the girl. The man couldn't resist the female, it was in his nature. "Nero, you're getting her scared..."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:44 pm

nero continued to touch her belly and whipsered " we wont kill you and you shouldnt refuse because i will be taking care of you and you will be under my care so no need to feel afraid ill give you what u desire my sweet "he bit her neck a bit"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Melli listened but was a bit nervous to the result of refusing but really didn't want to die. The dragon of darkness sword kept glowing but the flames went away and the flame on her right arm too but the symbols didn't. Sighing, she didn't speak or talk but only looked up. "I don't want to die."she said nervous but looks down as thinking to run or not. Melli even shivered when he spoke in her ear and winced when he bit her neck. "Alright, I'll do it..just don't do that, please." she said sad.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:05 pm

he rubbed her chin and looked in her eyes "since you said yes your my bride and dont worry you are not going to die but you need to be marked so others know your my mate and you belong to me " his teeth grew a bit more and he looked at her

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Nero was getting a little too touchy, invading her personal space. Although she was on their side and he was a prince that didn't give him the right to do that. He looked down at the floor. If only he had control, he'd be able to help. "Nero....She doesn't look comfortable. Give her some space." Ventus turned around and began walking away.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next