MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
To conquer the world..... - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTo conquer the world..... - Page 4 I_voting_barTo conquer the world..... - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
To conquer the world..... - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTo conquer the world..... - Page 4 I_voting_barTo conquer the world..... - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
To conquer the world..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
To conquer the world..... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
To conquer the world..... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
To conquer the world..... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
To conquer the world..... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
To conquer the world..... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
To conquer the world..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
To conquer the world..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
To conquer the world..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

To conquer the world.....

5 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

To conquer the world..... - Page 4 Empty To conquer the world.....

Post by Victor Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

The area was very silent. Not one single form of life was present, nothing. Everything in the zone was empty and large deep holes filled the lands from the meteorites that always fell in this area. There were rumors that evil spirits loved this place and would harm those who weren't of the same kind; this was true. Black shadow figures crawled all over the place, waiting for a misfortunate soul to come through and feed their numbers.

As they continued to slowly creep all over a large portal had opened, releasing a great amount of energy. The creatures were all pushed back from the force and all rushed into the large holes in fear of the higher ranking force that was going to exit the portal. A tall and strong looking man stepped out of the portal, a katana at his side. His snow white hair was the most distinguishable trait he had. Behind him was an army of fiends, demons that followed this high ranking man. ”So this is Earth? It looks like shit to me…..But hey, it’s better than nothing.” The silence was broken by laughter from the monsters behind him. They were here to CONQUER!

Victor

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-08-25

Back to top Go down

To conquer the world..... - Page 4 Empty Re: To conquer the world.....

Post by Victor Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:18 pm

The slash had failed to hit him and stop him from further attacking. Maboroshi jolted forward again, but into a wave of purple fire. The flames had blocked his vision and his physical based attacks from reaching Victor, he was punching into the fire. Victor readied his Yamato and placed his hand on his waist. "Very good Maboroshi, very good. Your pure parts could be the only reason you might last long with me..." It was unclear whether this young man knew what he was dealing with. He was so relentless with his attacks that it surprised Victor himself.

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:23 pm

despite the power level i was showing my attacks remained the same continuing to get stronger. when i should have gotten worn out long ago. i kept it up and i burst through the defence with sheer power several times greater than the full energy i had been showing.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:31 pm

Tearing right through the flame defense wasn't difficult for Maboroshi. He punched right through, as expected. Some of the purple flames caught onto his knuckles and forearms however. "You are very strong boy! Does your hate fuel you? Tell me, what is it that makes you strive to become stronger?" Victor raised the Yamato, pointing it at the abomination. "I must know..."

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:36 pm

to face strong people and keep my friends out of death's path. and to see just how powerful i can become. my toughened skin shook off the fire but i felt its essence and learned it thanks to ventus' fire training. but it would be some time before i could ever use it. my attacks weakened back to what they were but the level of strength was still growing but this time by leaps and bounds. as i got stronger my speed increased as well.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:47 pm

"Hmm. You love the power don't you? What are your origins Maboroshi? You're not from Earth are you?" From the tip of the blade shot a pink beam of compressed energy. Victor was well aware of the foe's ability to absorb energy based attacks. If he was to absorb Yamato's energy, the energy would act like a poison, affecting his health and maybe even killing him. This unique ability of the Yamato was the reason why so many demons who challenged Victor have fallen. "Tell me Maboroshi, do you know who is tampering with portals to the Demon Realm?"

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:04 am

since my power was flowing from me i couldnt absorb the blast instead i dodged barely and was nicked by it. the poison infected me but i didnt care to notice as my vampiric immune system fought it off slowly. this was the fourth strongest poison i had encountered but it was still very powerful it seemed to attack and convert my energy into poison but my blood flushed it away after an eternity of pain which didnt effect my fighting. i was born on earth but my origins come from the deepest parts of the universe. as my ancestors breeded with each other and it all boiled down to me. i was backing off knowing that to win i would need to summon my energy. by physical strength would take too long for the matter at hand. i had to know what melli was up to and if she was forced into this place or came willingly. was important. and as for the portals. i dont know. i dont use them i take the long way around past the pit of tartarus and further down into makai.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:09 am

"Aaaahhh, so you were born on that wretched planet. Interesting. You come from a long string of bloodlines." Victor sheathed his Yamato, he didn't need it now. All of the surrounding demons cheered from atop of the gates. "My lord! Nero is in his chamber with girl! They are highly protected just in case this one here brings any friends!" If Maboroshi did decide to call upon any allies they'd fall to the castle's superior defense. "Good. If worse comes to worse Nero could handle himself." His attention was now on Maboroshi, "Ah, portals are so much easier...You know, I forgot to mention that someone who knew you challenged me two years ago."

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:52 am

Melli kept quiet while looking at Nero while thinking of what she should do or say. Her mind was still wondering to what was going on out there and yet, something told her it was not good at the moment. Before she could even speak or say one word, she felt a slight headache coming now. She slowly closed her eyes while placing one of her hands on her head, seeing as if the swords or the light and darkness dragons sealed within her were showing her something of a vision.

'Oh, not again. My head......wait, I can see something but what could it be?........'

She tried to focus on the vision that was trying to show itself in her mind to her, the pain getting worse and worse while biting her bottom lip again but a little harder. To her, the guardians were really making sure she would try to get used to this sort of thing, even when they do use their energy, some of it would leak out so any demon would feel or sense it.

'Hmmm, wait, I can see what it is now!........wait, isn't that Mister Brandon? What is he doing here and......who is he fighting? Whoever that guy is...he sure has lots of dangerous dark energy within him or....is that Nero's father?' She though while gently shaking her head, feeling a bit of sweat appearing on her forehead; now she was feeling the guardians energy flowing more wild within her, both light and darkness dragons making it more harder for her to try to keep focused as if they were going to drive her insane but she could head them both try to speak with her.

You must focus your powers Princess..don't let it get to you. We know you are not uses to it now but in time you will be so don't be scared....'The light dragon said in her head first while his energy was still pure and right but the darkness dragon stops him while trying to talk, his own dark evil energy hurting her.

'Forget what he says! Just do something instead of crying! Just let my power flow through you and maybe we can get something done here. You know doing things bad is what your born to do as a half demon; just like your father.' He shouts in her mind, seeing the light dragon trying to speak with her once more as both were close to fighting within her once more.

'Both of you please stop..it's not really helping me at the moment to who's right. I can't.....think straight if you both are going to try to help me at the moment by arguing or fighting. I don't want anything bad to happen like last time..so I beg you to stop.' She said in her mind but both were ignoring her while now glaring at each other; their hate really didn't help each other since both are suppose to work together of light and darkness, they were still enemies to each other like hated brothers.

'This is why she's always afraid at what she does or thinks something will happen! Your dark energy is making her feel worse!The light dragon shouts while his energy was surging around him but the darkness dragon didn't care while his own demon evil energy flows around him.

'You think I care!? She has to learn to accept what she is even if no one told her of being a half but the other one sure did. She could have fought to get away but you said no! Violence is not the answer huh!? I'll show you that your wrong!' He shouted back while they tried to fight now. Melli held her head with both hands now while she closed her eyes; she was hoping they would stop, to not make her choose again. Every time they fight, something bad happens from what she dose when losing control of them. As they fought, her mind was becoming less focus, her whole body was now slowly glowing silver while her black hair was moving freely around her; Even the two swords were glowing the same to show they were having a battle within Melli once more just like they have been since she was younger. She tried to get them to stop but they were ignoring her while her arms shows the same ancient symbols again but one arm had black ones and the other had white ones.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:23 pm

i fight alone. one on one or one on an army. anyone who helps me is welcome but thats up to them. to be honest i prefer to fight alone. but what you say intrigues me... who did you fight two years ago that knew me...? i was feeling her power now and i was sure it was her. i was getting worried but my business wasnt with his son so i could do nothing against him. that weird demon saw these thoughts for sure, i wondered, and i was being distracted by my thoughts.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:18 pm

Meligal continued watching, reading every single thought in Maboroshi's head. Victor crossed his arms and tilted his head, "Ventus. I believe you know him. The young boy challenged me, unfortunately he lost..." A surge of energy from the castle had suddenly caught Victor's attention. It wasn't a familiar power so it couldn't have been Nero. "My lord!!! It's the girl! I could see it in his mind!!" Victor grinned. He knew what the girl was capable of doing and also knew of what she possessed. "Let Nero deal with his bride..."

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:19 pm

nero looked at his bride and saw the grave pain she was in "my love what is wrong!" he saw her markings glow, her head in grave pain, he saw her talking to someone who wasnt visible for the eye to see "my bride......" he gentle placed his hand on her forhead and some of his demon energy leaked in her mind so he could enter it. As he entered her mind he saw 2 great dragons, one of light and the other of darkness "ARE YOU THE ONES CAUSING MY BRIDE GREAT SORROW!"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:28 pm

Both the light and darkness dragons heard Nero's voice but they didn't get how he got in her mind. 'hey! Who are you and how did you get in here and why bother asking!?' the darkness dragon shouted but the light one looked at him but said nothing.

'My brother is right. No ones enter the princess mind, also able to speak to us unless they had very unstable powers or can read minds.' he said but his brother growled angry.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:36 pm

yes let him that way we can fight.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:41 pm

Nero growled a bit under his breath and his demon energy leaked out of his body and at that moment a figure of a blue demon almost the size of the dragons thmeseleves appeared behind nero"i dont have to answer to you im asking you one last time shut up now! and leave her alone! this is my bride, my women, the mother of my child!"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:57 pm

'what did you say to me!? I should terminate you for that!' he roars while the light one stops his brother but looked at him while his long white scales body was in front of him.

'Enough, brother! Don't you know if you get too mad, your energy flows right though her, including her heart. You'll burst her heart if you do, killing her and us.' he said but the darkness dragon knew that, hearing melli's fast heartbeat.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:03 pm

"You have guts boy...." In mere seconds Victor had appeared behind Maboroshi, displaying what he was known for, his dangerous speed. The Demon lord cocked his arm back and punched forward. An unbelievable amount of force was exerted from the punch; the ground below had cracked. His punch was directed towards Maboroshi's mid-back area.

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:39 pm

Nero looked at the light dragon "you dragon dude" he pointed at him "why does my girl have to suffer from this. tonight we are suppose to mate and prove our love and loyalty to each other and you both are ruining our plans. i love this woman and i wont lose her!" the demon figured behind nero pointed his blade at the darkness dragon"AND YOU DONT YELL AT ME"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:48 pm

'Hey, don't point that thing at me! Plus, I don't care if she dies but I might just fly free so back off!' he shouted at the figure but the light dragon shook his head but looked at Nero.

'If you must know, we were given to melli during her 6th birthday but she was choosen as the new guardian. I don't wish to hurt her but my brother might and mate? You wish to mate with her when you both just met? How can you do that?' he asked.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:13 pm

Nero looked at the dragon of light " im drawn to her when she near my body and mind and soul beg and yern for her she is mine we are destined for each other i know it i love her " he looked at the dark dragon "you slience"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:27 pm

The dark one was gonna speak but the light one stops him. ' you speak the truth but melli's never knew of a guy loving her but I guess it is something...' he said but the dark dragon just looked at Nero.

' oh please, you didn't even mark her or anything yet so I'm not caring.'
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:50 pm

Nero spoke with a open heart "i am a demon and full blood one but i love melli and you cant stop me no one can its destiny" he looked at the dark one " tonight at the stroke of 12 we will mate and she will be marked now be quiet dragon dude or im going to have to a bullet through your head" he glared

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:58 pm

'little brat....' the dark dragon grumbled but the light dragon sighed, feeling the heart calm down.

'If you do love her, then we won't stop you...just take care of the princess of the saimia family.' he said to him, knowing melli's calming down.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:07 pm

neros inner demon faded away from behind him " thank you" he nodded and looked at the dark dragon " and you behave and piss off i dont want to have to come in here again and put a bullet in your head" he laughed " i love my wife now step off" he began to fade away

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:13 pm

The darkness dragon growled deep in his throat but the light dragon nods to Nero as he was leaving her mind. Out there, melli was lying on her side but her arms were better, she stopped glowing and her hair all out around her while knocked out but okay. The swords stoped glowing but looked normal too.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:21 pm

nero looked at her with a smile and kissed her deeply "hey bby cakes you feel better"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next