MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
To conquer the world..... - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTo conquer the world..... - Page 6 I_voting_barTo conquer the world..... - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
To conquer the world..... - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTo conquer the world..... - Page 6 I_voting_barTo conquer the world..... - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
To conquer the world..... - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
To conquer the world..... - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
To conquer the world..... - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
To conquer the world..... - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
To conquer the world..... - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
To conquer the world..... - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
To conquer the world..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
To conquer the world..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
To conquer the world..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

To conquer the world.....

5 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

To conquer the world..... - Page 6 Empty To conquer the world.....

Post by Victor Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

The area was very silent. Not one single form of life was present, nothing. Everything in the zone was empty and large deep holes filled the lands from the meteorites that always fell in this area. There were rumors that evil spirits loved this place and would harm those who weren't of the same kind; this was true. Black shadow figures crawled all over the place, waiting for a misfortunate soul to come through and feed their numbers.

As they continued to slowly creep all over a large portal had opened, releasing a great amount of energy. The creatures were all pushed back from the force and all rushed into the large holes in fear of the higher ranking force that was going to exit the portal. A tall and strong looking man stepped out of the portal, a katana at his side. His snow white hair was the most distinguishable trait he had. Behind him was an army of fiends, demons that followed this high ranking man. ”So this is Earth? It looks like shit to me…..But hey, it’s better than nothing.” The silence was broken by laughter from the monsters behind him. They were here to CONQUER!

Victor

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-08-25

Back to top Go down

To conquer the world..... - Page 6 Empty Re: To conquer the world.....

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Melli quiet like the guardians, knowing of the fight being moved. She looked at her stomach to wonder if she did have new life slowly forming but she was worried of her friends. 'is something wrong, princess? the light dragon asked but melli kept quiet. 'just concerened to what's happening. I don't know but I hope my friend is okay and if I was pregnate.' she thought but looked up, her family crest still on hanging on her hip but kept her hair out from the ribbons that held it.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:54 am

A small portal opened at a devastated site. What appeared to be a castle in ruins awaited the young demon as he stepped out. "I can't believe mom is sending my ass to get Nero. I know his ass is dead. If pops is dead brother must be dead....." He paused and remained silent for a brief moment. "Which means I get to keep the Yamato!! Oh yes! Now this is what I deserve." Dante turned his head towards a large sword strapped onto a holster on his back with his eyes closed and a smile, his largest canine exposed even with his mouth shut. "Don't worry my baby, I'm just getting you a sister. Now where is that sword?"

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:31 pm

While searching through the debris and ruins of the castle Dante felt a sudden of surge of demonic energy. It was a familiar type of power, very similar to Nero's. "What the hell!? Nero's alive! He stood straight up and noticed a faint glow coming from beneath the stone. Dante wasted no time; he dug up the sword and held it in his hands before running off to search for his brother. "I'm coming for you bro!"

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Melli was wondering what was going on now since nothing else has happened for some time. Her eyes looked at Nero quietly while then looking back to the ground, having one hand on her stomach to think.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Dante moved swiftly through trees. There was a dirt road to his left and better yet he could also sense his brother's energy up ahead on the left side. "He's straight ahead! He'd begin making out two figures, his brother was one but who was the other one?

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:29 pm

She kept thinking while walking by Nero but lost in her thoughts till she felt someone ahead of them to make her look up. 'I hope this is not going to make you feel nervous, Melli...but I can tell you felt someone else near by do you not?'

Melli said nothing but nods a little bit to show she indeed knew and felt the same thing. The darkness dragon growled deeply within me, almost making my body shake but she remained calm and open minded.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:41 pm

Just ten meters away from the couple Dante could see that his brother was next to a female. What exactly was he doing with her was the question. When Dante was enough he leapt from a branch and onto the dirt path before the two. "Finally found your ass!"

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Melli jumps when seeing the other person jump in front of her and Nero. She went behind him in fear seeing this other person, her hands gripping the back of his clothes. "Um, nero? who is this?" she asked.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:24 pm

OOC: Nero's suppose to post right?

Dante waited there for his brother to explain who he was. The girl stood behind him, gripping tightly on his coat. "C'mon bro, tell the scaredy cat who I am!"

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:45 pm

ooc:Yeah he is. one of us has to tell him so I'll do it if you like when he comes back online?

bic:Melli felt her cheeks get red in anger from what he said but looks away. "I'm not a scardy cat, you meanie!" she said.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:18 pm

Dante raised a brow and looked at the girl standing behind his brother. She claimed that she wasn't a scaredy cat yet she stood trembling behind the man. A grin crossed his face. All of his teeth were showing, especially the large canines. He rested his left forearm on the Yamato's hilt and rubbed his chin with his right hand. "Meanie? What the hell are you a four year old? What are you doing with my brother anyways?"

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:28 pm

i appear behind victor its rude to walk out on a fig... Mel-chan? what are you doing here? i was shocked why would my new friend be here.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:44 pm

Dante quickly realized that someone was behind him. He quickly jumped to the side and rolled on the ground, remaining on his knee. "What what do we have here? Trying to sneak up on me?" The same hand that was resting against the hilt of the Yamato now gripped it. Dante could feel a power resonating from the newcomer and it was amping him up! "So that's the scaredy-cat's name! Haha!"

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:20 am

leave her alone. im sure she has a harmless purpose. liiike... love? i looked into her eyes trying to read her for the truth.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:19 am

"Hey, you're not my boss! Anyways, your power, it's like my father's. " He sighed. "Not human?"

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:37 am

and proud of it. humans are selfish sheltered race so cuaght up in their petty civil wars to realize thier planet is dead. i hid the fact i was part human but i was mostly alien. i looked at Melli confused and not judging her in any way.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:12 am

Melli was about to talk back to the guy about being mean to him but slowly stops in shock, seeing her friend Brandon show up behind him. Sadness showed up in her eyes while seeing him, feeling as if she was scared to talk or even look at him now after what happened. She was even scared to answer to why she was here but felt he might hate her as a firend. Her eyes began to water a little bit while looking away from him and Dante but felt sad when brandon spoke of something mean to the human race or something. All of this was starting to be too much for her, wanting to do nothing but run away or find something else to make her forget.

'Why? Why dose things always happen bad for me!? Why didn't I fight back when I met Vero? Why did I give up so quicky?...*crying* I don't know why I"m....I'm starting to get weak again...I just can't.'

'Hey, please don't be sad Princess and calm down....I'm sure he didn't mean it and your not getting weak. Your just going through a little phase right now that needs to let you calm down...

'B.but I..I don't know what to do! So much has happened and now..I don't know.....what I'm.... She stops talking while looking the other way crying again but winces feeling the dark dragon speaking in fury.

'Like hell he didn't mean it! I say we forget this guy and kill this one!You should know how much I how she cries and crap but nooooooo. She has to start getting weak over this situation. That doesn't help us much you know! she heard the dark dragon say in her mind but she kept her eyes away from them, thinking of what to do.

'Brother stop it! Getting angry is not going to help right now. Now, you need to calm down too....' He warned his brother but the dark dragon didn't listen to him this time since he was so angry.

'Oh, shut up you! I'm sick and tired of hearing you talking about this and that all the time. It's really annoying you know that!? I'm just saying what we should do because I'm not going to be told what to do!!!' He shouted out, hurting melli's head now but she ignores it while crying. She did feel her swords glowing again at her sides while shaking a little from their hilts but she didn't move her hands to touch them or even stop them since she was still sad at the moment.

All of this...is so much. I don't like being this way, I don't know why I am.........Why is my mind acting this way!?!' she thought to herself still but the girp on Nero's shirt got a little tight as if she was ready to run or do something else that was not needed to be done.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:41 pm

"I could care less about the human race! You're talking to Dante, son of Victor chump!" He didn't want to reveal his human half so he didn't even mention it. "What the hell's wrong with that girl? Now she's a cry baby? Heh."

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Neto erupted in a burst of anger and demon engery surged around him "Enouggh of this she is my bride only mine she only lloves me and I love her she is also carrying my offspring and I wont let you harm any of them !" He wrapped his wings and tail around his pregnant bride and looked in her eyes and whispered"ill protect you with my life and die for you right here and now for our angel and my queen to live I wont lose you " he teared and looked away from her trying now to show weakness to his lover

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:24 pm

Melli was still sad but now angry as she would have shouted but stops, feeling Nero keeping her close to him now. SHe didn't know what to say or do while looking sad but reaches to wipe off the tears from her eyes and cheeks, not knowing what to do anymore. "I'm sorry. I'm just...I'm just confused right now okay?"she said quietly but the light and darkness dragons knew she might wnat to be alone for a while. Melli then looked at Dante but looked a little angry now.

"Plus, it's none of your business of what is wrong with me. So mind your business.."she said while looking to Dante before looking down.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:37 pm

"What the fuck!? Hey bro! Why so serious all of the sudden? Heh." Dante felt the surge of demonic energy coming from his brother's body. He could see that he was overprotective of his, bride, and didn't want anyone near her. Dante could feel demonic signatures from the girl and the other guy. "Shut up! You're a demon aren't you? Well, guess I could have some fun." His right hand slid into his trench coat, grabbing onto a magnum.

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:44 pm

"So what if I am?! I don't care if I'm a demon but I'm half Moron!" Melli glared at Dante now getting more angry while dark and light energy was flowing inside of her body and through her veins almost. She even lowers her hand to her swords when seeing him ready to draw something out as she was ready to draw out her swords to fight.

'I feel a fight comming on....Heh, now this is more like it. Lets do it Melli...' The dark dragon was getting excited to feel his energy surging out around it but the light dragon stops him while looking serious.

'Brother no! You need ot calm down.........' He tried to warn him but the darkness dragon didn't hear him that made him worry now while his own light energy was around his body too.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:45 pm

"brother put it away I know you want hurt her and she pregnant now let her be! " my bride lets just go and keep searchingfor a home for us and our bby pleaase dont regret me or our love please dont leave me ill protect you my bride" he looked in her eyes for some comfert" brother make yourself useful get water for her"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:52 pm

"Half? Then you're weak! Ahahaha!" Dante's taunting was working. The girl was giving in to her true nature, that of a monster. White and black aura was enveloping the two blades at her sides. She was really ready to fight! "So, she's giving birth to little monsters pretty soon? Mother will not like the fact that you have mated with another clan member!" Dante drew one of his Crimson Fangs and tapped the barrel against his shoulder. "Make you're move, girl!"

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:01 pm

"no onez fighting" he grabbed his wife started walking away

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next