MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
To conquer the world..... - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTo conquer the world..... - Page 5 I_voting_barTo conquer the world..... - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
To conquer the world..... - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTo conquer the world..... - Page 5 I_voting_barTo conquer the world..... - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
To conquer the world..... - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
To conquer the world..... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
To conquer the world..... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
To conquer the world..... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
To conquer the world..... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
To conquer the world..... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
To conquer the world..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
To conquer the world..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
To conquer the world..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

To conquer the world.....

5 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

To conquer the world..... - Page 5 Empty To conquer the world.....

Post by Victor Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

The area was very silent. Not one single form of life was present, nothing. Everything in the zone was empty and large deep holes filled the lands from the meteorites that always fell in this area. There were rumors that evil spirits loved this place and would harm those who weren't of the same kind; this was true. Black shadow figures crawled all over the place, waiting for a misfortunate soul to come through and feed their numbers.

As they continued to slowly creep all over a large portal had opened, releasing a great amount of energy. The creatures were all pushed back from the force and all rushed into the large holes in fear of the higher ranking force that was going to exit the portal. A tall and strong looking man stepped out of the portal, a katana at his side. His snow white hair was the most distinguishable trait he had. Behind him was an army of fiends, demons that followed this high ranking man. ”So this is Earth? It looks like shit to me…..But hey, it’s better than nothing.” The silence was broken by laughter from the monsters behind him. They were here to CONQUER!

Victor

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-08-25

Back to top Go down

To conquer the world..... - Page 5 Empty Re: To conquer the world.....

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:23 pm

She opened her eyes but looked at him when feeling the kiss, gently sitting up. "Um, yeah I do." she said, looking at him.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:39 pm

he looked at his wife "you got some weird dragons living iin you bby " he smiled and then held her looking at the looking at the clock

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:48 pm

"That's because they can be hard to control for dragon demons." melli said, looking at her hand.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:07 pm

"i set them straight for you bby now um hunny lower your shouder for me i need to mark you"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:16 pm

"i set them straight for you bby now um hunny lower your shouder for me i need to mark you"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:43 pm

"Thank you and um..okay." melli said while lowering her shoulder to him, looking nervous.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:19 pm

he kissed her first to ease her mind and said he loved her. then his fangs came out a bit "dont be afraid my love " he began to sink his teeth in to her shoulder and some of his blood entered her body then he pulled away

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:33 pm

Melli blushed a bit while looking at him, trying to keep calm when he showed his fangs. She winced when he bit into her shoulder, some of his blood entered her body but then pulled away. She felt a bit of pain but looked at her shoulder.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:39 pm

he licked the wound and held her so close tounge kissing her deeply and looking in her mind " my love its midnight you know what that means"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:45 pm

Melli kept still while looking quiet when he licked the wound clean then kissed her deeply. She felt him pull back, her eyes looking at him. "What do you mean?" she asked, not knowing except the two in her.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:52 pm

"at the stroke of midnight we prove our love and loyalty to eachother and mate"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:18 pm

"Oh, I never knew...but are you sure I can make you happy?" she said quiet.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:38 pm

i brought my arms up just in time to block the punch the ground cracked and shattered beside me but not behind i grunted as i took the blow. with a grin i chuckled a bit. it's about time you decided to stop holding back i would have killed you. had you kept hiding your true power. now unleash it all so that i can have a bit of fun. i didnt seem injured at all but the skin on my arms was scraped by the blow.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:23 am

The boy had great defensive ability, blocking the punch in time to avoid any serious injury, much expected from a person like him. Victor pulled his arm back and grinned once again. This Maboroshi wanted to see all of his power unleashed. Now that would be quite treacherous for him, for Victor's full powered form has only been seen by two demons in history. "You have not earned enough respect from me yet boy! I'm going to have to decline." Victor's left arm shot out from Maboroshi's side; a swing to his rib cage. If he was to block Victor would quickly follow with a sweeping kick to knock him off his feet.

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:06 pm

to stop the sweeping blow i put all of the energy i was putting out into a kick in an attempt to break his ankle. i missed and my foot plunged into the ground before his kick hit me and it stopped the kick. not worthy huh? alright ill show you why i am. using my free foot i jumped high into the air and gathered double the energy i was putting out in my hands and compressed it into a blue-white ball small enough to fit in the palm of my hand it gathered in the air between my hands which were behind me and shouted at my foe. IF I MISS YOUR PALACE WILL BE ERASED FROM THE FACE OF THE PLANET ALONG WITH THE FOUNDATIONS OF ITS CORE!!! i was still compressing it so it didnt grow any bigger but it was starting to turn white and energy crackled all around my arms

OOC: yeah i know rip off but it has never been compressed like this before.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Victor delivered a crushing blow to Maboroshi's side. The sweeping kick failed though. He watched him push off the ground with his free foot, launching into the air where he was above everyone else. "Just what is he planning to do?" Every single demon looked up at the sky to see what he was doing. A sudden creation of energy was then created in Maboroshi's hands. A sphere of compressed energy, a lot of it. "Hmm. Impressive....But I'm not scared."

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:21 pm

good then take it! i fired and the energy flashed suddenly closing the gap between us two in an instant though i hadnt moved at all. it was a pure white beam but it wasn't light it was my energy. it was a great deal stronger than i said it was but what i said would come to pass nonetheless if i missed. but not only the castle but the whole area for miles would be vaporized and further would crack and break apart under the strength of my attack.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:37 pm

"You would kill your friend in order to beat me? Good." All of the demons screamed in fear of being destroyed if their King dodged the attack, except for Maligel, who stood there with a smile on his face. He knew that his Lord wouldn't allow the kingdom, his son, and his son's bride to be destroyed so easily. Victor slowly raised his arm and opened his hand. Using an equivalent amount of energy to Maboroshi he had created a large portal. As the portal opened purple lightning surged around its entrance. The high powered beam had shot straight into it and it was transported to the Demon Realm, where it would unleash destruction there. "You know nothing about me Maboroshi, yet you challenge me with confidence..."

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Ventus and the Wolves had returned from the Demon Realm, successfully gathering the information he needed. They were grouped in the main hall of the palace. "Who was that female back there Vanitas? Something tells me you know her." Ventus turned to the leader of the pack, who was always asking questions. "That was Prince Utena. She is a powerful magic user. I don't know what she was doing there...." He lowered his head. Flashbacks of his childhood with the girl remained in his memory even though he was in a new body. "There was also another soul; inside of this Utena....It baffled me a bit. Who was that?" Ventus shook his head. He was as curious as the leader.
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Melli kept near Nero but the two demon dragons remained quiet. They wonder of what's going on with the fight but she was worried of anyone being killed.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:30 pm

i land impressed at the speed of his channeling and you know nothing about my true powers. that was just a drop in a vast ocean. i smirked so why dont we go somewhere else so we dont have to hold back.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:38 pm

"Then let us leave Maboroshi...."

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:01 am

i vanish and his speed allows him to see that im stopping my perception of time and acting in those moments. in this state our speed is governed by physical endurence.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:53 pm

OOC: Sorry for the wait. I didn't have a way to post.

Victor followed Maboroshi to the battlefield. This was going to get very good soon.

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:18 pm

it was a barren wasteland on the top of a plateu it was miles wide and even. it appeard to be made of a strange alloy that channeled energy without being destroyed or corrupted by time or the energy it channeled. i was standing at its center. when i was the demon lord 300 years ago i ordered this whole valley built so that i could fight without harming the planet the ores for the alloy took 10 years to gather. i alone had the knowledge needed to create the alloy that built this place. we can fight without holding back with no worry about damaging the planet.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next