MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
To conquer the world..... - Page 8 I_vote_lcapTo conquer the world..... - Page 8 I_voting_barTo conquer the world..... - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
To conquer the world..... - Page 8 I_vote_lcapTo conquer the world..... - Page 8 I_voting_barTo conquer the world..... - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
To conquer the world..... - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
To conquer the world..... - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
To conquer the world..... - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
To conquer the world..... - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
To conquer the world..... - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
To conquer the world..... - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
To conquer the world..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
To conquer the world..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
To conquer the world..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

To conquer the world.....

5 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

To conquer the world..... - Page 8 Empty To conquer the world.....

Post by Victor Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

The area was very silent. Not one single form of life was present, nothing. Everything in the zone was empty and large deep holes filled the lands from the meteorites that always fell in this area. There were rumors that evil spirits loved this place and would harm those who weren't of the same kind; this was true. Black shadow figures crawled all over the place, waiting for a misfortunate soul to come through and feed their numbers.

As they continued to slowly creep all over a large portal had opened, releasing a great amount of energy. The creatures were all pushed back from the force and all rushed into the large holes in fear of the higher ranking force that was going to exit the portal. A tall and strong looking man stepped out of the portal, a katana at his side. His snow white hair was the most distinguishable trait he had. Behind him was an army of fiends, demons that followed this high ranking man. ”So this is Earth? It looks like shit to me…..But hey, it’s better than nothing.” The silence was broken by laughter from the monsters behind him. They were here to CONQUER!

Victor

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-08-25

Back to top Go down

To conquer the world..... - Page 8 Empty Re: To conquer the world.....

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:34 pm

nero looked at his bride and then his brother then brandon "enough what the hell is wrong with you brother cant you just leave me and my fiance alone!" he growled "brandon is still a good friend and is here for melli sake despite what has happened "he then looked at his bride "and you my bride you chose to be with me you chose to mate you love me and stuck by me if you didnt you could have left a long time ago but you didnt because you feel the same connection i do with you we are drawn to each other! " he then looked in her eyes " i understand you and your pain you know that " he held her belly " and you brother if you want to fight so bad pick on me then we will battle where father had fallen!" he declared a challenge to his brother

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Melli said nothing while looking at Nero but slowly kept her girp on her swords, thinking. True, she could have left a long time ago and pretnded this meeting never happened but it's too late for that; her heart and everything belongs to him now. Melli just felt fury and angry in her heart now but didn't know if her friends are angry with her but she's mad at herself. Her eyes looks away from his now angry still but moves from him and his hands, putting her swords away in their sheaths but said nothing else crossing her arms over her chest.

'What are you doing you idiot!? Why did you put the swords away! We could have started a fit-

'just shut up alright!? For once can't you keep that damn mouth shut for once! I don't want to hear any more of your mouth at this moment so leave me alone! .....' The dark dragon stops but looked shocked as the light dragon did too. Never in melli's life has she ever spoken back in rage to the dark dragon but he just said nothing.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:35 pm

nero looked at his bride "if you regret me....then go i see in your eye's i disgust you"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:42 pm

She still said nothing while looking down but kept her mouth shut, her hands gripping her arm. The light and dark dragon said nothing while wondering what she might do or say. Melli looked at the ground but slowly lowers her arms to her sides, not knowing what to do now. "If you did disgust me..then I would have tried to fight you nero..but what's the point?....*sighs* Even if I left, I'll just end up being along again...like I usual am....or I might end up being dead......." Her voice sounded hurt now but didn't look up or anything.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:56 pm

he teared up "so you dont love me your only with me because of the bbys and you think i forced you!" he looked away "im with you cuz i love you i thought you felt the same"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Dante stood there wide-eyed. What his brother had said shocked him! To challenge the one who had come to bring him home. Nero was changed; being on Earth had stripped him of his true nature. And the fact that he knew where father had fallen could have only meant one thing, that he killed Victor. A spark had gone off within Dante. Blood in his veins began to boil! "You.....You killed father?..." He lowered his head and sheathed the Yamato and the Rebellion. "I accept your challenge Nero. You are no longer a brother to me and for that you will die. Consider yourself lucky girl, he just saved you." Dante turned around and walked off, holding in his rage for the battle.

Victor

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:06 pm

"Y..you....you meanie! How could you say such a thing!? I was scared of boys when I was younger since none liked monster like girls! You think I lie to anyone I talk to? NO! I never lie in my life and now you accuse me of doing something like that!? I would never use guys like that, never! I wouldn't even mistreat anyone I met or known for some time!" Her voice was really full of rage but sadness now but fisting her hands up.

"Maybe you thought to think that but your wrong, you hear me! *crying now* I was afraid at first when we met and yes I was thinking of leaving because I didn't know what to do till I found out;You were helping me, you took care of me, you even helped me find out how it felt to be a mom soon........From all this, I was starting to fall in love with you, Nero! I actually wanted someone to love me for who I am and not to think of me lying to them! But If you think I would lie to you, maybe you should have picked a better mate!!!!!!!" She remained quiet while crying but turns around and begins to leave but thinks of one thing.

'He didn't free me...he just broke my heart....' she thought while walking but crying.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:11 pm

he yelled at her "I WANT TO SPEND MY LIFE WITH YOU BUT YOUR EYES YOUR EYES LOOK AT ME WITH DISGUST AND HATRED LIKE I HURT YOU" he cried and held her belly "i dont want to lose you, you are in love with me like i am with you you think ima give that up!"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:18 pm

"MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE MY EYES ARE STILL BLINDED BY MY SADNESS!!!!! I WAS SCARED, NERO. i WAS SCARED OF LIVING THROUGH THE SAME THING AGAIN AS A LITTLE GIRL; HURTING YOU AND YOUR HEART THAT WOULD LEAVE A HORRIBLE SCAR OF SADNESS! IF YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME THEN MAYBE IT WOULD HAVE CHANGED ME, MAYBE I WANTED TO BE A DIFFERENT PERSON THAN TRYING TO WALK IN MY FUTURE UPSET ABOUT MY PAST!" She scream at him crying but looked away.

"I know that part already, Nero! So far during my travels, I lost a few new faces or some I just met trying to help me and thinking It's not my fault but it feels like that and you..you of all people is the first to accuse me to lie........I never lied in my life..never since I was a child and now..so when you hear me say I love you..i was telling the truth.." she said crying looking away.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:23 pm

he looked at her "look at me darling look ill take your sadness away just stay with me i love you ill do everything for you ill make you better you wont be afraid anymore i promise just stay stay!"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Melli's tears kept falling down her face but some of the tears hit nero's hand gently. She didn't know what to do! Her mind is telling her to just move on but her heart is saying to stay with nero, saying ot trust him to help her heal. She slowly turns her head back to him to open her tear filled eyes again.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:33 pm

he gently kept kissing her hands and belly hard roughly

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:35 pm

Melli kept crying whlie looking at Nero but she just sob gently covering her mouth, getting near him to hug him to her so she can cry on his shoulder.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:42 pm

he locked mouth with her kissing her and he felt large kicks coming her belly

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:49 pm

Melli didn't do much but cry but slowly kissed him back, her tear black eyes closing a bit. The light and dark dragon said nothing but they did wonder of why the baby was kicking like that inside of her.

'I really hope this kid dosen't go wacky or something...'

'brother be nice, this is a good thing for melli. Maybe now she can walk away from her past and move on.........' The light dragon was happy for her but worried feeling melli wincing from the large kicking.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:18 am

nero gently rubbered her belly and helped her up "you and brandon need to get out of here i have to get ready for battle my love"

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:22 am

"I understand but are you sure? What if he..." she stops herself because she didn't want to think of that.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:51 pm

i picked her up slinging her over my shoulder. if you die ill bring you back just to kill you again. got that? i knew this was trouble so i didnt complain about not getting to fight some more.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:24 pm

"Hey, what are you doing!? Put me down!!!!" melli screamed out angry while kicking to see if he would put her down but she knew from scensing his power, he would not put her down.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:37 pm

"i wont die okay just take care of my wife and babys can you do that for me brandon?" he looked at him seeing if he can trust him with his bride

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:30 pm

"I'm warning you brandon, please put me down!" she tried kicking agian but looking down while feeling the kicks still.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:54 pm

i ignored her, sure. i vanished leaving him behind alone.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Melli kept trying to get free but saw Brandon already left the area where Nero was. She kept looking sad while kicking again. "Brandon, put me down please!" she cried while looking at him.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:34 pm

sorry i cant. its a guy thing. he wants to keep you safe the only way he can. by fighting for your escape.and hes lucky i get that or i would fight him myself. i held onto her despite the pounding but it seemed like i wasnt effected at all by her.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:58 pm

"I don't care if it's a guy thing. Put me down right now!" Her eyes looked at brandon but she was still sad since her thought were wondering if he didn't want her as a firend.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next