MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Top posters
Mero (4386)
To conquer the world..... - Page 7 I_vote_lcapTo conquer the world..... - Page 7 I_voting_barTo conquer the world..... - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
To conquer the world..... - Page 7 I_vote_lcapTo conquer the world..... - Page 7 I_voting_barTo conquer the world..... - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
To conquer the world..... - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
To conquer the world..... - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
To conquer the world..... - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
To conquer the world..... - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
To conquer the world..... - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
To conquer the world..... - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
To conquer the world..... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
To conquer the world..... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
To conquer the world..... - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

To conquer the world.....

5 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

To conquer the world..... - Page 7 Empty To conquer the world.....

Post by Victor Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

The area was very silent. Not one single form of life was present, nothing. Everything in the zone was empty and large deep holes filled the lands from the meteorites that always fell in this area. There were rumors that evil spirits loved this place and would harm those who weren't of the same kind; this was true. Black shadow figures crawled all over the place, waiting for a misfortunate soul to come through and feed their numbers.

As they continued to slowly creep all over a large portal had opened, releasing a great amount of energy. The creatures were all pushed back from the force and all rushed into the large holes in fear of the higher ranking force that was going to exit the portal. A tall and strong looking man stepped out of the portal, a katana at his side. His snow white hair was the most distinguishable trait he had. Behind him was an army of fiends, demons that followed this high ranking man. ”So this is Earth? It looks like shit to me…..But hey, it’s better than nothing.” The silence was broken by laughter from the monsters behind him. They were here to CONQUER!

Victor

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-08-25

Back to top Go down

To conquer the world..... - Page 7 Empty Re: To conquer the world.....

Post by Victor Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:06 pm

"You coward! Father should have brought me! You let him fall in battle!" Dante held tightly onto the magnum, enraged. Never did he once get acknowledged by his father.

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Melli said nothing while walking but felt bad for Nero till she saw Dante grip the magnum tighter, making her stop and grip her swords to wonder if he would attack.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female
Number of posts : 1422
Job/hobbies : Rose bride
Dating : *Private*
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Watching the both of them leave, he felt utterly disrespected. He looked over at Brandon and then back at the couple. "That's right, leave your dear friend here again. You turned your back on him before and now you do it again!" He stood straight up and placed the magnum back in its holster.

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero ~Son of Victor~ Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:50 pm

He sighed and held his wifes belly

Nero ~Son of Victor~

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Melli felt his hand on her belly but then looks back, looking at her friend brandon again. She was wondering of what to do or say but that thought made her stop in her tracks, looking at him.

'What's the matter? Why did you stop? He was confused to why Melli stopped but the dark dragon was getting annoyed again since she was not speaking.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:43 pm

"That's right. Stop and think about what you've done." He grinned.

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:50 pm

Melli kept quiet while looking at Brandon then slowly begins to think of what's happened so far. At first, she was just here for exploring of this place but then slowly got herself caught with this siuation. She knew she should have fought back and left on with her life instead of getting marked, getting pregnate, and now being Nero's mate. Slowly, worry and sadness began to show in her eyes to make her slowly felt scared to what she's doing.

The dragons felt the fear within Melli but knew it would really effect the baby even if it was slowly developed for a while now. They knew she was thinking to what she did and right now before she slowly moved from Nero with tears in her eyes, holding her stomach.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Melli... are you going to be ok? i ignored to feud i still didnt understand but Melli looks like she was torn up inside and i just wanted to help.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 3688
Job/hobbies : all sorts of things
Registration date : 2010-03-20

http://www.myspace.com/brandon_maboroshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:33 pm

I looked down still but my tears kept falling from my eyes to my cheeks to finally, the dirt ground near my feet. After thinking, I was starting to believe what Dante had said to me. I could have been away from here and still training ot stay strong but I had to get myself into this little situation. My eyeslids went down while my hands fisted up tightly, feeling the nails cutting into my palms.

'melli please...you have to calm down. Stressing yourself is not going to help. I heard the light dragon trying to calm me down but the dark one was laughing at this, thinking this sad example was funny. I couldn't believe it he would think of it that way, making me more angry than I was now.

'See brother? I knew she would have a metal breakdown just like before as a child. I knew it...... He kept laughing at me while I just covered my face with my hands, tears escaping past my fingers.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Dante watched the girl weep. Did he have the ability to get into someone's mind with just words? Sure did. "Maaaaaan am I good." He chuckled and placed his hand on his waist.

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:51 pm

Melli just kept weeping in her hands covering her face but somehow, even if she was sad like this, melli couldn't help but feel angry about this. She didn't want to be treated as if she was scared over some little thing or getting sad about something. She felt her tears stop while hands kept covering her face but hands kept where they were, her arms slowly changing to have some white and black markings on them that seems to spread from her arms up to her shoulders now.

'Melli?.......what is the matter?.....

'Ohhhh, sounds like someone's getting angry again or as I would say..wanting ot kill again.... The dark dragon sang in a evil tone, feeling his energy slowly rising up just like the light dragon's energy. He knew she was losing control of her anger again that caused some problems for her but it's been years since that happened and it looked like it might happen again because her anger is like a raging storm that will destory everything in it's path.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Just when Dante was going to walk off the girl's crying ceased. A new energy surged along with his brother's; and it came from her. "Hmm?" He turned around faced her, noticing the markings that began forming on her arms. "Don't tell me. The Samia princess? "

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Her crying did stop but she just lowers her arms while seeing the marks still glowing black and white at the same time, her head looking at the ground. "So what if I am?" she said quietly while looking down but still felt angry at the moment.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:22 pm

"If I capture you I'll get a big reward! Yeah! My day just got better!" He reached for the hilt of his Rebellion, a sword strapped on his back with glowing inscriptions on the black metal. "Once I get my cash I'll do the demon who gave me the job. Then I'll probably get some pizza."

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:33 pm

'I was wanted?.........hmmmm...guess you were right about someone putting up info about that from the accident...' Melli was thinking to that accident years ago but then just slowly grips her swords, both light and darkness, holding them in her hands as they were still glowing but now changing from energy to flames circling around the blades.

'Melli, don't. I know your angry at the moment; please just calm down....you can't have this accident happening again....' she heard him warn but the dark dragon just laughed, seeing the fury in melli's dark eyes.

'Too late brother; her anger has gotten to her..time for killing again. Man, I missed doing this..' His brother was not laughing while seeing the dark dragon watching this but melli said nothing.

"Sorry, but I am not going to be capture for whatever reason..I can't." she said angry but kept looking down.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:37 pm

"Oh, well, I guess I'll just have to take you out or something." He unsheathed the Rebellion and rested the blade against the ground. When he did the earth cracked. Such a heavy sword it was. "Go ahead and make your move, heh."

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:41 pm

She said nothing while looking at him but just then slowly grips the swords, feeling the hot flames around the blades as she was still angry till she dashes towards Dante before slashing the blades down, shooting out black and light flames towards Dante with such force of her energy.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:45 pm

The girl rushed in with both blades in hand. Dante remained calm, gripping the hilt while tapping his boots against the ground. "You know you shouldn't be fighting. You're pregnant." He then began spinning the Rebellion, unleashing a torrential cyclone of flames to guard him from the attack she had sent at him.

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Melli jumps back while looking at him angry but she just kept her grip on the swords while the flames were still around the blades. "Why would you care!? You just want to turn me in for some stupid reward!" she shouted while looking at dante.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Dante stopped spinning the blade, allowing the fire to die out. "Well, uh.....Let me think." He brought his sword up to his shoulder and rested it there. "I don't hurt babies."

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:10 pm

'Now can we kill him? I'm itching to do something here.... the dark dragon said annoyed but the light dragon hushed him to be quiet, turning to look out ahead. Melli still kept her swords out but looking still angry till she had enough, truning around to think of leaving. "Why? Scared to lose to someone that's pregnate?" she asked.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:27 am

i stepped back not sure what to do.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:26 pm

"Hmph, never that! But since you sound so sure of yourself I guess I'll just have to take you in unconscious." Dante smirked and with his free hand held onto the Yamato's hilt, slowly beginning to unsheathe it. Immense power was released as during the unsheathing. This was the legendary Katana wielded by Victor, the former demon king. Only those of Victor's blood were able to handle the sheer power. "Now we're even. You have to swords and I have two swords."

Victor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthy Himemiya Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:50 pm

"fine. that makes it even for both of us.." She glared at Dante while gripping the two swords in her hands while the blades were still surrounded in flames. The light and dark dragon were ready to fight but knew the markings on her arm were soon spreading from her arms to finally her back swirling around to make a yin/yang like demon mark, focusing her energy into her body and both her weapons.
Anthy Himemiya
Anthy Himemiya
Postadictorian

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Maboroshi Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:09 am

i powered up to ensure i could redirect any energy away from the planet sparing it from the battle.
Brandon Maboroshi
Brandon Maboroshi
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next