MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
What the heck? - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWhat the heck? - Page 5 I_voting_barWhat the heck? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
What the heck? - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWhat the heck? - Page 5 I_voting_barWhat the heck? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
What the heck? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
What the heck? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
What the heck? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
What the heck? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
What the heck? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
What the heck? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
What the heck? - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
What the heck? - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
What the heck? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

What the heck?

+2
Shin Namekaze
Rai Uchiha
6 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What the heck? - Page 5 Empty What the heck?

Post by Rai Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Silence overcame the empty streets of Nagasaki. Not one single human was in sight for a mile radius on the surface of the city. Maybe dwelling underneath in some of the camps. Just a mile away was the giant barricade that contained some of the more fortunate humans who managed to survive the demonic invasion. At the center of it was the Imaimashi Co. building.

At the center of the wide street a small portal had slowly opened up. Something was occurring and it wasn't natural. From it came a young boy wearing a navy jacket and matching colored pants. As he landed on the floor dust had risen to his face; luckily he was wearing orange tinted goggles. "What the heck!?" A pair of shadowy figures appeared to be exiting the portal as well.

Last edited by Rai Uchiha on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Rai Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

What the heck? - Page 5 Empty Re: What the heck?

Post by Kuraii Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Kuraii was kicked hard as ever and was sent flying into the chest of the woman landing in between her breast " Owwwww Sad.....wait a min i landed in something soft and squishy" he looked in front of him to notice his hands were on her breast " heheh thanks lady your big boobs saved my life....now can you do me a favor and help us take care of him he's a big meany head and a problem" he smiled and looked up at her " Hehehe if you help us ill give you this " he dug into his pocket and showed her a lollipop with some lint on it " Its cherry flavor Smile come on its yummy " he waved it in her face

Kuraii

Male
Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:17 pm

The main Kasumi took a leap after Kuraii who was kicked towards Mero. Two birds trapped in a small cage now. Kasumi was now in the presence of both the boy and the girl. You are not normal boy. I can feel something inside of you and for that Ill be the one who takes you on. Not my clones. Agusai the alligator had swiped the tanto out of the toads grip and delivered a powerful bit to its neck, killing the summoning immediately. When it defeated the toad it obeyed its masters order and swam towards the boy and girl to join its summoner. The toad was pathetic Kasumi...now lets see what I can eat here.

The clone fighting Shin blocked the swipe with his sickle and pushed down, letting the other clone to jump over and attack Shins head with a slash. Stupid boy! On the other side the last Kasumi clone quickly performed handseals and made the water rise and form a protective wall to defend from the fire attack. Steam was made in between and from it Rai attacked with a slash to the clones throat. It quickly drew its sickle and blocked in time. Pretty fast! But not fast enough! It rose its leg to kick Rai in the rib.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Shin's toad was taken out so quickly. This gator was no joke! His little cut at the abdomen failed as the Kasumi clone blocked it with his weapon, overpowering the boy and pushing him down. From behind another clone came out to slice Shins head like a watermelon. He's too fast. Shin was lowered and the sickles blade cut straight through his head. But he exploded into smoke and a cut log was left in behind. The young sensei phased into appearance above the clone with a Rasengan in hand and slammed it downwards. Dont underestimate me!

Shin Namekaze

Male
Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Rai shot out of the steam and took his swipe, which was deflected by a large sickle. "Damn!" From his lower side came a kick. It hit him and sent him spinning across the ground. Dropping his saber in the process he was no armless. "Oof...." He slowly stood up and waved through hand seals, sending multiple fireballs at him. The Uchiha then reached for his pouch, taking out two shuriken and tossing them in the shadows of the traveling balls of fire. They were also rigged.

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:58 am

I was just about to knock Kuraii's head off when the guy with the large alligator appeared. His alligator, who had quickly killed the toad, followed soon after. Intimidated was a good word for how I felt. I glanced at Kuraii, wondering what Kasumi was sensing in him. Whatever it was, I would leave these two to fight.

I looked at the large lizard creature and tightened my grip on my sword. I crouched slightly then took off running quickly jumping over it's head. I continued running down the length of its body, jumping off onto another building. I was attempting to lead it away from it's summoner and his opponent.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Kuraii watched as mero left him alone "HEY I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL!!!Sad " he sighed and looked at kasumi " can you believe her? man she mean but she has the softest breast ever Smile" He can see that the man was not in the mood for games and prepared himself for the frontal attack "Multi Shadow clone jutsu!!!" Soon dozens upon dozens of clones surrounded kasumi and threw shurikans at him " Multi shadow shurikan jutsu!!!! " Hundreds turned to thousands as Shurikans rained down on his enemy

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Kasumi's clone performed several hand seals and from the thrashing waves erupted a dragon. The serpentine beast of water propelled itself through the air, crashing into the incoming balls of fire. Water from the collision rained down on the area. What the clone did not realize was that two shuriken strapped with bomb tags passed underneath. The clone jumped back watching the explosion set off, which sent it back further. While in midair Raijin appeared to it's side, jabbing with his Saber. Incredible! Catching the boy's hand and palm thrusting him into the water below fended his attack off.

The other two clones were completely caught off guard. Shin's speed had beat them both. Luckily for the clone beneath the other, it was able to leap out from underneath them both. For the clone on top, it was hit by the Rasengan and forced into the ground, where it would shatter and crater in. Poof. That one was gone. Boy, you are extremely talented for a kid your age.

Agusai pursuited the fleeing Mero, whose intention was to lure the beast away. The monster sized alligator swam beneath the murky water, ramming into the buildings and making them collapse. When he found himself close enough he shot out from the water like a rocket and snapped at Mero, trying to eat her whole. Don't run from me human!!

The real Kasumi found himself surrounded by thousands of clones. They all sent shuriken at him and multiplied that to from millions of projectiles, all raining on him. I'd expect no less from a Jinchuuriki like you! The shinobi formed a hand seal and earth quickly rose from all around. Kasumi was in the center of a earth wall barrier. Now which beast do you hold is the question... He placed his hand on the wall and from the outside shot out thousands of rock shards, all fired in every direction, three hundred and sixty degrees.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Kasumi's clone performed several hand seals and from the thrashing waves erupted a dragon. The serpentine beast of water propelled itself through the air, crashing into the incoming balls of fire. Water from the collision rained down on the area. What the clone did not realize was that two shuriken strapped with bomb tags passed underneath. The clone jumped back watching the explosion set off, which sent it back further. While in midair Raijin appeared to it's side, jabbing with his Saber. Incredible! Catching the boy's hand and palm thrusting him into the water below fended his attack off.

The other two clones were completely caught off guard. Shin's speed had beat them both. Luckily for the clone beneath the other, it was able to leap out from underneath them both. For the clone on top, it was hit by the Rasengan and forced into the ground, where it would shatter and crater in. Poof. That one was gone. Boy, you are extremely talented for a kid your age.

Agusai pursuited the fleeing Mero, whose intention was to lure the beast away. The monster sized alligator swam beneath the murky water, ramming into the buildings and making them collapse. When he found himself close enough he shot out from the water like a rocket and snapped at Mero, trying to eat her whole. Don't run from me human!!

The real Kasumi found himself surrounded by thousands of clones. They all sent shuriken at him and multiplied that to from millions of projectiles, all raining on him. I'd expect no less from a Jinchuuriki like you! The shinobi formed a hand seal and earth quickly rose from all around. Kasumi was in the center of a earth wall barrier. Now which beast do you hold is the question... He placed his hand on the wall and from the outside shot out thousands of rock shards, all fired in every direction, three hundred and sixty degrees.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:49 pm

There went one clone. Now the other was left. I am the son of Ikari Namikaze, the legendary Gust of the Forest. I was next in line for the position of Hokage. There is no way I will lose to you... Shin moved in with his special kunai again, this time he threw it when he close enough.

Shin Namekaze

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Rai's attempted jab failed. He was grabbed by the hand and tossed into the crashing waves below. It took a good minute for him to swim up and stand onto the water, coughing out a bit. His saber was still in his hand. "You've made a mistake....Heh...." Rai smirked and grabbed a thin wire that was attached to band on his wrist. This wire was attached to a bomb tag set on the clone's glove. When the Uchiha pulled the bomb tag went off, destroying the clone. "I'm coming Kuraii..."

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:57 pm

I dropped down into the murky water, narrowly avoiding the gators bite. I doubled back in the water then kicked off a piece of broken building. With my sword drawn, I jumped out of the water and aimed my sword at the alligators underbelly.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 am

Every clone was instantly destroyed and kuraii cried out in fear "aahhhhh someone help me" he began to run around in circles crying dodging the remaining shards heading his way throwing smoke bombs as well " Theres no place like home theres no place like home Sad" he was concealed in smoke

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:18 am

Kasumi was amazed at the skill level of the children. Never before had he seen such youth perform like this in battle. It was almost as if he was taking on two Chuunin. The other wasn't a problem yet, he was like a baby. The clone looked down at it's glove and noticed the burning seals. You are skilled boy.... It was too late to even think of taking off the tag. An explosion had gone off, killing it and leaving one clone left.

The clone fighting Shin had moved in towards him with it's sickle spinning by the chain. It was ready to deliver a clean slice to Shin's neck. The boy threw a kunai, only to have it miss as the clone moved his head to the side, You're mine boy! It sent the sickle blade right at the base of Shin's neck, hoping to take his head right off.

Agusai wasn't too far behind. He was dealocked on Mero. When he took a leap out of the water he snapped at her, missing. She had jumped down into the murky water and aimed for his stomach with her sword from underneath. Hmmm? Think you're good human? The beast quickly propeled himself through the water using his tail, only having his stomach sliced a bit. But a small sword like that wouldn't do much harm anyway. He swam to the deep and then looked up at Mero from underneath, coming up to swallow her entirely.

Kasumi had taken out all of Kuraii's clones. Just as he thought, this boy was nothing more than a joke. The Bijuu inside would be the only challenge. You are nothing but a child....No, a baby. He looked into the smoke and waved through hand seals, causing water from below to gather and form a typhoon. The body of water raged towards the smoke, which Kuraii hid in.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:23 am

Shin proceeded with his attack. Not even fearing this man one bit, after all, it was a clone. So it really wasn't as strong as the original. One mistake that this man made was underestimate these three; especially Shin, who was a Jounin already. Not exactly! In an instant Shin had disappeared, appearing at the location of the kunai. He caught the tool and quickly turned around, slashing the back of the clone's head. Flying Thunder God.

Shin Namekaze

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:31 am

Rai jumped from building top to building top, heading in the direction of the powerful chakra source. When he landed on one he noticed that Kasumi was engaged in combat with Kuraii. It wasn't looking too good for his comrade at the moment. He must have used a smoke bomb to conceal himself and hide or something. But this guy would probably detect him even before he could make a move. Rai tightly gripped onto the handle of his saber and jumped onto their rooftop, running at Kasumi and slashing at his back. "Leave my friend alone!"

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:41 am

I bobbed at the top of the water and looked around, then down. I had looked just in time to see the gator swimming towards me from below. I braced myself then grabbed onto his top jaw, as he emerged. I flipped backwards and held on. From where I was now propped I wouldn't be eaten, and if the gator straightened out I would be on top of its snout. "Hungry fella? Well you aren't eating me". I let go of my hold and fell, driving my sword into the Alligators left eye.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:53 am

Kuraii could see the typhoon heading his way and he cried and cried feeling a burning sensation in his chest "I want my blanky, i want my mother, i want my friends Sad " he hugged his blanky knowing he would die then suddenly his blanket flew into the typoon "....Blanky ......BLANKY!!!!!!!" a huge explosion of red and black chakra surged around the battle field and smoke concealed Where Kuraii was. all that could be heard from his location to the far off distance where his comrades were fighting was a low growl "RAWR!!!!"

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:07 am

Kasumi's clone in no way was fast enough to defend itself. It was cut from the back and killed instantly. The real Kasumi felt that his clones had been defeated. He grabbed onto the chain of his Kusarigama and quickly spun himself to kick at Rai, who was running in for an attack with his saber. Too slow child! Then a sudden change in the balance of chakra alerted him. He looked back at the typhoon and smoke that hid the child and found himself staring at rain drops falling into the clearing smoke. There was also red and black chakra coming from the center. Finally...

Agusai missed again. The girl stabbed him in the eye, causing him to go into a fit of rage and thrash about. Ahhhh!!!! My eye!!!! You bitch!!! I will devour you!! He desperately looked for an began swinging his massive tail against buildings. Everything was collapsing.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:12 am

Kuraii's rage had awakened the Juubi inside him. Shin knew that this wasn't good right off the bat. He jumped from building to building, ignoring the alligator. Kuraii!!! Calm down!! Shin landed on the rooftop and placed the kunai in his pouch. He performed hand seals and released a powerful gust upon Kasumi.

Shin Namekaze

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:18 am

Before Rai could even reach Kasumi he was kicked right in the gut. The hit sent him flying and then rolling across the ground. After a few coughs he found the energy within to stand up. Something was wrong though. This sinister chakra was overwhelming everyone elses. "Oh no! Kuraii! You've gotta stop before you destroy everything..." He decided to help Shin out and power the wind attack with a fire attack of his own. A violent wave of flames burned the whole rooftop and traveled towards Kasumi. When the attack was completed he ran towards Kuraii.

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:11 pm

I forced my sword deeper into the gators eye and held on for dear life as it thrashed around. "Cool it beast!" I yelled while kicking it in the head. "You're going to wreck everything!" I removed my sword from his eye and jumped away when it was the safest.

I watched the beast move about then looked around. There was quiet the spectacle happening to Kuraii. A large amount of chakra was coming from the little brat, and I was slightly impressed that he could muster such a thing. I tore my attention away from them and back to the enraged alligator. My next target was his other eye. After I blinded him, he would be easy to defeat.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Through the smoke you could see a black and red creature swinging its tails back and forth growling loud now shaking the building and the area surrounding them "RAWWWWWWWWR!!!" He watched kasumi and stalked him slowly watching every muscle in his body twitch or move "grrrrrrr" Its ten tails waged back and fourth waiting to pounce. kuraii was now nothing more than a cold blooded killer in animal form he watch all his friends now and considered them enemys now or even worse...food

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Kasumi turned his head in the direction of the two children, holding a hand seal. A large volume of water encircled Kasumi and then formed a massive wall. It managed to the hold the flames off for a while, giving Kasumi time to jump from the path of destruction. You kids aren't the average bunch of children you'd find in a village.... He quickly turned back to Kuraii, who was already in his Bijuu form.

Going through a long set of seals, he slammed his hands together and two massive halves of a mountain rose through the building on Kuraii's sides. They shut close to trap him within and crush him.

Agusai was being stabbed over and over again. His roars shattered the windows of the building. As he thrashed about he opened his gaping mouth and released a large cloud of a dark gas. It had begun to cover over the area. Turns out this was his 'Swamp Gas' and it was a highly potent poisonous chemical developed in Agusai's bowels.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Shin gazed at the formation of steam before him. The attack that he and Rai managed to cook up failed. This guy was way too strong. Without a choice, Shin was going to have to fight both Kasumi and Kuraii. His friend wasn't able to control himself. He had succumbed to the beast and would now attack anyone in sight. Damn.... Shin performed hand seals and fired multiple air bullets at Kasumi; hoping to distract him.

Shin Namekaze

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Rai frowned at the outcome of that attack. Just what in the heck were they going to do to stop this guy and Kuraii? There had to be a way! The Uchiha looked over to Shin, who was dealing with Kasumi using his own tactics. Now it was up to Rai to stop Kuraii. He jumped onto the wall of one of the closing land masses and threw multiple kunai with bomb tags attached. They all traveled towards Kuraii, who was in between the closing mountain parts. "C'mon Kuraii!!"

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum