MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
What the heck? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat the heck? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat the heck? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
What the heck? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat the heck? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat the heck? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
What the heck? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
What the heck? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
What the heck? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
What the heck? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
What the heck? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
What the heck? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
What the heck? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
What the heck? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
What the heck? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

What the heck?

+2
Shin Namekaze
Rai Uchiha
6 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What the heck? - Page 2 Empty What the heck?

Post by Rai Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Silence overcame the empty streets of Nagasaki. Not one single human was in sight for a mile radius on the surface of the city. Maybe dwelling underneath in some of the camps. Just a mile away was the giant barricade that contained some of the more fortunate humans who managed to survive the demonic invasion. At the center of it was the Imaimashi Co. building.

At the center of the wide street a small portal had slowly opened up. Something was occurring and it wasn't natural. From it came a young boy wearing a navy jacket and matching colored pants. As he landed on the floor dust had risen to his face; luckily he was wearing orange tinted goggles. "What the heck!?" A pair of shadowy figures appeared to be exiting the portal as well.

Last edited by Rai Uchiha on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Rai Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

What the heck? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the heck?

Post by Shin Namekaze Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Things had just turn better, no more demons and fighting. Yes finally everything was looking brighter. Kuraii had turn back to knucklehead Kuraii and sleeping on the floor. Also Rai changed back to himself. Lights? Rai had spotted lights from a distance. He decided we should go check it out.

Um sure we can check, just act normal. Shin knew it himself that was impossible with these dimwits, however they were a team, a good one at that. Lets go! the three ninja began to walk.

Shin Namekaze

Male
Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Kuraii was kicked. He opened one eye and jumped onto his feet. "Where are those damn pirates!? I know they're after me and all that....Oh." The boy giggled and followed Shin and Rai as they walked to the lights. When they got closer they could see a big wall with a massive door. It said "Gate B" There were three soldiers at the top of the gate. They seemed to be talking for a bit and then some light scanned the three kids before the gate door opened. "Wooooooow! Those lights are pretty!" Kuraii walked inside.

Kuraii

Male
Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Now what the heck was this!? This was some high tech stuff. Kuraii walked in and nothing happened so Rai followed behind. After all, these people were humans and not monsters. When he walked in he could see people walking around in the streets, carrying on with their daily lives. Buildings were lit up and everything. One of them, the tallest one, the Imaimashi Co. building. Rai looked up at everything and smirked. "Doesn't look like the Empire owns this place! I think we could settle in here right Shin? Haha."

Rai walked off, interested in this part already. Two soldiers in black then confronted the boys. They were holding assault rifles and looked tough. "You kids have to come with us. All newcomers must go through a second screening." The soldier grabbed onto Rai's shoulder, only to be thrown over the kid's shoulder and onto the street.

The other soldier pointed his weapon at them and called into his headset inside the helmet. "Code 7! We have an inside threat!" Rai looked at the other soldier with a face of confusion. "Wait what!? Shin, what do we do!?"

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:37 pm

After walking in and noticing the lovely city it became black again. If the demons weren't the last of the fighting, we also had to deal with more darn it. No wait....a threat? Shin couldn't explain there weapons, it didn't seem like one in there world.

Trust us......we are no threat....

The three soldiers soon started dropping there weapons as they started to stand still. However in there mind they were being strangled by a big demon.

Go guys run! Shin started to jump from building to building, looking for a clothing store to change there appearance. Mostly because the soldiers were informed of Shin, Kuraii and Rai appearance.

Change your clothes here, hurry.

(Jutsu used was Demonic Illusion: Body Strangle: C)

Shin Namekaze

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:47 pm

Three soldiers came to back up the other two. Great! Wait, no, Shin to the rescue! He put them all in Genjutsu which gave the three kids time to escape. All of them ran into a clothing store to change their appearance. "That was a close one! But look at all these clothes right here! I'm going to put on something seeeexy!" Kuraii walked away from the others and found himself a sailor suit for little kids. He put it on and took himself a teddy bear backpack for his normal clothes and his blanket. "I'm good with these guys. I even have a home for my blanky."

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:55 pm

So a Genjutsu saved them, nice work Shin! Rai followed the other two into the store. Looks like they had to change their appearance. Once he was in the store he noticed that they walked into a Halloween costume store. "Damn.....Guess we have to go out with a costume." The Uchiha grabbed an astronaut suit and took a black book bag, throwing his clothes in there as well. When he turned back he couldn't believe his eyes. Kuraii was wearing a little sailor suit and a teddy bear book bag. "What a horrible choice Kuraii..." He threw some ryo on the counter and made his way for the door. The owner just stared and shook his head.

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Close one i couldn't believe my genjutsu worked. People here must be new to ninja art. Shin took a vampire costume and a blue wig from showing his bright yellow hair. The three ninja walked out the store and notice alot of soldiers walking among the street. They all asked people questions, asking for a kid with goggles, another with yellow hair and one with a scarf on. People looked around and shook there head saying no.

Hmm okay guys gotta be quit, don't do something to make the soldiers think its really us.

Shin Namekaze

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:24 am

"Hey guys! Aren't we lucky that they're not even noticing us or what?" Kuraii giggled holding onto the straps of his book bag. These soldiers are dumb if they're not questioning the three for their ridiculous costumes. It turned out other people were walking around in costumes as well. "Huh? Why is everyone dressed up too? They better not have my sailor suit on!"

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:27 am

"I don't know Kuraii. Maybe it's......" Rai noticed a large screen on the side of the building. Something about a huge Halloween parade going on in the square at twelve o' clock midnight; to wear costumes and masks. "Maybe it's this Halloween. I guess we're set! Haha. Let's just explore this place and see what they have."

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:30 pm

What a coincidence that people are all dressed up. Thank god things were getting silly, Kuraii and Rai started to explore. Uh? Sure we can have some fun lets check the place out.

Shin Namekaze

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:27 pm

"Yeah! Like this building here with shiny lights!" Kuraii jumped up and down, overfilled with excitement and joy. He ran for the main entrance doors to the building. "Lets go guys! I want to see how this place looks from the top of the building!!"

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Rai shook his head and then looked at the screens on the building's sides. As his eyes scaled the building he noticed glowing letters at the top, Imaimashi. "Why in the world does this building have a name and the others don't? Oh, wait up Kuraii! I'm coming!" The boy followed Kuraii to the building's entrance.

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:05 pm

This building might be owned by the person. Lets check it out They walked in and saw a beautiful lobby. There was a lady at a desk and a pumpkin pot with candy. Guards walked through the halls with their rifles. Dont do anything stupid guys.

Shin Namekaze

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:36 pm

Kurai walks around the halls of the building. "Oooo, candy! " Kurai grabs as much candy as he could. "Ahh my favorite." Just as he grabbed some he was spotted by one of the guards. "Ummm hi, Im selling these candies for a charity and I...." Just as he spoke he ran for his life dropping smoke bombs everywhere and setting the alarms off. "Wahhhhh! Why do I always mess up!" As he ran he bumped right into Rai, knocking himself out.

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Kuraii dropped smoke bombs and filled the lobby with smoke, setting an alarm off. The guards looked to each other and back at the children, remembering the call-in from the guards outside. They aimed their rifles at them and opened fired. They missed their shots because of the smoke however. "Dammit! Switch to thermal sight!" Rai jumped through the smoke, ignoring the unconscious Kuraii and threw two kunai at both rifles, jamming them. When he landed he kicked one of the guards and spun to punch the other in the face. "Shin! Those things shoot kunai!? And Kuraii, wake up!!!"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Damn Kuraii!!!! I said don't do anything! Shin ran through the smoke and was met by guards. The guns were able to kill so it was kill or be killed. This was probably the empire! Shin took out shuriken and threw them at the guards. They were taken out. He jumped onto the ceiling and looked for an exit. Follow me! He dropped down and a guard grabbed him from behind only to be thrown over and kicked. The boy ran for the stairwell.

Shin Namekaze

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:54 pm

"Oh my goodness!!!! We're going to die!!!! We're going to die!!!" Kuraii ran around in the smoke. Guards who were trapped in the smoke were tackled by the panicking boy. "Oh wait! I found an exit!!!"[/color] Kuraii ran for the same door Shin had exited through.

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:58 pm

What chaos!!! If this continued they'd definitely be caught! First Shin killing the guards in his way, then Kuraii tackling disoriented guards, now what? It was best to just leave them in the now dissipating smoke. Rai ran towards the door and met up with his two teammates. "What are we going to do now!?" The alarm was still on and all exits and entrances were now locked. A battalion were on their way upstairs, armed with riot shields and shotguns. "Shin! I could sense more of them coming our way."

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:34 pm

There is no way out guards stopped all exits, what were the ninjas gonna do? Guys set bomb tags all over the building we gotta explode everything, its the only way. Shin reached in his pouch and started planting paper tags on the walls. One of the guards saw them and yelled to the others. Kuraii deal with those guys while me and Rai finish here.

Shin Namekaze

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:55 pm

Kuraii jumped up and down. "Yeaaah!!! Decorate the walls with bomb tags! It's all going to blow!! Haha!" Then Kuraii heard Shin's order. There were guards running up the stairs. He nodded and rand down at them, tripping and rolling down the stairs. He knocked the guards down and they fell down with him. "Owwww!!!!!!! THAT HURT!!"

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:06 pm

"Okay!" Rai started setting up bomb tags all over the walls. By the time he was finished Kuraii had taken out the guards. "Done! Let's blow this Empire stronghold to the ground!"

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:42 pm

Okay! Lets do this! Shin held a seal and the bomb tags started to light up. The letters on the tags were glowing. Lets go! Shin ran upstairs to the rooftop. Rai and Kuraii followed behind. When they reached the door to the rooftop they heard the explosions go off. It shook the building and people started leaving in fear of dying. The empire will never take you Kuraii! Dont worry!

Shin Namekaze

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:32 pm

kuraii looked at the people and the crumbling building "did we go to far guys" he messed with his hands " i mean they all look really scared and i dont think the boss lady that works here will be too happy, i heard she has a wicked temper" He pictured in his a tall woman with demon horns and long hair chuckling and threating to eat them all " ahhh i can only imagine her Sad " he walked behind rai and shin and sighed

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:37 pm

Rai looked over the building and found himself staring down at a large crowd of people. "Uh oh! No way down Shin!" He then turned back to Kuraii. "Whoah whoah whoah!! How do you know about a boss lady?? That's just scary." Rai chuckled and shook his head. "We have to get out of here."

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:52 pm

"A wicked temper and demon horns? Well you got that half right" I chuckled from behind the trio. My hands were balled into fists and my face wore a deadly expression. "Now then, someone needs to explain just whats going on. Oh and I suggest you do it fast, you're time here is running short" I threatened.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum