MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
What the heck? - Page 8 I_vote_lcapWhat the heck? - Page 8 I_voting_barWhat the heck? - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
What the heck? - Page 8 I_vote_lcapWhat the heck? - Page 8 I_voting_barWhat the heck? - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
What the heck? - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
What the heck? - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
What the heck? - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
What the heck? - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
What the heck? - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
What the heck? - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
What the heck? - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
What the heck? - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
What the heck? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

What the heck?

+2
Shin Namekaze
Rai Uchiha
6 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

What the heck? - Page 8 Empty What the heck?

Post by Rai Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Silence overcame the empty streets of Nagasaki. Not one single human was in sight for a mile radius on the surface of the city. Maybe dwelling underneath in some of the camps. Just a mile away was the giant barricade that contained some of the more fortunate humans who managed to survive the demonic invasion. At the center of it was the Imaimashi Co. building.

At the center of the wide street a small portal had slowly opened up. Something was occurring and it wasn't natural. From it came a young boy wearing a navy jacket and matching colored pants. As he landed on the floor dust had risen to his face; luckily he was wearing orange tinted goggles. "What the heck!?" A pair of shadowy figures appeared to be exiting the portal as well.

Last edited by Rai Uchiha on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Rai Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

What the heck? - Page 8 Empty Re: What the heck?

Post by Kuraii Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:22 pm

kuraii awake in a room screaming "WHY AM I NAKED! WHOS BEEN TOUCHING ME! WHERES MY CLOTHES!" he ran around covering his junk and looking around. he came to the door and stealthy searched around the area till he found mero "hey big boobed chick it been a while:)"

Kuraii

Male
Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:05 pm

Raijin returned after hearing Mero yell out. Maybe it was the fact that she was stripped of her clothes while unconscious that had set her off. At least she had a good body, but that was besides the point. She was dressed now. The boy next to her wasn't. Now was the explaining part.

The Uchiha was dressed in turtle-neck long sleeved shirt, armor plating that covered his legs, gloves, black pants with ninja sandals, and the mask. He stepped out of the shadow and waved at them. "Looks like you're both awake. Sorry for undressing you Mero. I had to do it before placing you in that water."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male
Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:16 pm

I looked at Kuraii and laughed. "Seriously kid, put some clothes on before you blind everyone". I then looked to our ninja friend and nodded, "Understandable I guess. I have a question though, what's in that water because holy crumbs I'm all healed up".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:26 am

kuraii looked at mero"I WOULD IF I KNEW WHERE MY CLOTHES WERE!!! and you know you want my body hehehe" he ran at the cloaked ninja and tried to imitate the legendary guy sensei Dynamic entry and kick him" WHO ARE YOOOOOUUUU!!" he foot headed towards his face all slow and dramatic

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:40 am

Raijin looked at Kuraii and caught his foot, throwing him into the water. "I will introduce myself boy....As for the water; it has been powered by Senju chakra and life energy.The roots of the trees give the water it's healing ability." He grabbed onto his mask and took it off. "I'm Raijin Uchiha."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:44 pm

I shook my head repulsed by what Kuraii had said, "You're a 13 year old kid, gross man".I turned to look at Raijin who had revealed his appearance, "Thanks for saving us Raijin".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:25 am

kuraii glared at mero "HEY IM 7 AND A 1/2!!! GET IT RIGHT" he splashed in the water " oooo this feels nice and soothing like a hot spring" he looked at the uchiha " you got eyes like my friend so your like him then" he waited for a reply

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:57 pm

Raijin smirked and threw his mask onto the grass. "You're welcome Mero. Now, I-" So one of the children had the same eyes as him? Another Uchiha was here? "Yes, he's like me. How exactly did you children get here?"
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:34 pm

I shook my head, 7 and a half defiantly not make it any better. I stood quietly and looked to Kurrai, curious myself as to how they ended up here.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:54 pm

kuraii glared at mero "you know you want it!" he looked at the uchiha " um i want to see my friends plz" he made puppy dog eyes and cutely looked at him

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Raijin Uchiha Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:42 pm

'Looks like this boy isn't going to tell me anything. I'm going to have to rely on one of the others to when they wake.' Raijin closed his eyes and turned around. He was going to check on the others to make sure that they were okay. "I'll go get them. Make yourselves at home."
Raijin Uchiha
Raijin Uchiha
Postadictorian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:19 pm

I sat down on the ground, getting comfy. Looking up at Kuraii and tilting my head slightly, "Why'd you dodge the question kid?" Was he stupid and just didn't know or was it a secret? I pondered.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Wed May 08, 2013 10:16 pm

kuraii laughed and ran around annoying mero"well because ummmm....i dont really remember anything up until our mission to your city everything else is just a blank sorry hehehe" he looked at her body " wow you have a sweet rack 0.0" he idolized them with stars in his eyes praising her

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Thu May 09, 2013 3:31 pm

Rai was awakened by the conversation they were having. He found himself in bandages and pants. "Where the heck am I? " The boy aimlessly wandered around thegrounds until he spotted Kuraii and Mero. "Kuraii!!" He limped over to the boy who was staring at the female's breasts.

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Tue May 14, 2013 9:07 pm

"You're lucky hitting little kids is wrong" I glared at Kuraii. I heard a voice from behind us and saw that one of Kuraii's companions was there. "So one of two is alive".
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Wed May 15, 2013 3:08 pm

kuarii ran after rai screaming naked "YOUR ALIVE !!!!" he dances around him naked and stops asking where his other comrade is. He looked over at mero

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Wed May 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Rai watched as his friend circled around him in the nude. He was used to such actions and disregarded it. But when he asked about Shin the boy just looked down and started to cry. ".....Kuraii....Shin. Shin wasn't able to make it....We couldn't save him." Rai looked up at his dear friend and clenched his fist. "I couldn't help...When you went into your Juubi mode it killed him Kuraii..."

The boy knew that the beast inside Kuraii was the cause of his death. But he could not hold a grudge against his own friend. There was nothing he could do to prevent the monster from taking over. Poor Kuraii. Once he'd find out...It'd hurt him.

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Wed May 15, 2013 4:45 pm

The mood had drastically shifted when the information of the boys death came to light. Poor kids, they were too young to be losing people. And it didn't help the fact that what ever monster was inside Kuraii, had done it. I remained quiet, letting the two of them discuss and mourn their friends death.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum