MC: The Eternal Season
Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to Midnight-Crossings RPG. We hope you enjoy your time here.

~Staff at MC inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Mero (4386)
What the heck? - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWhat the heck? - Page 4 I_voting_barWhat the heck? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Prince Utena Tenjou (4102)
What the heck? - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWhat the heck? - Page 4 I_voting_barWhat the heck? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Brandon Maboroshi (3688)
Raijin Uchiha (1803)
Anthy Himemiya (1422)
Feb 30th (1286)
Valerie V. Gauthier (751)
Venus Venenum (564)
Yamato Yamazaki (444)
Disturbed Angel (322)

Latest topics
» New Revolution: The dreams of the Duelist and Rose bride
What the heck? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:46 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» The funny stories of the Tenjou family and friends
What the heck? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» War, In its Finest Hours.
What the heck? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Disturbed dreams
What the heck? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Roses of faith
What the heck? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 pm by Anthy Himemiya

» Then, I Met You.
What the heck? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 am by Prince Utena Tenjou

» The Rainbow Rose Saga Continued?!
What the heck? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 pm by Prince Utena Tenjou

» Strange Travels
What the heck? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm by Raijin Uchiha

» Shadowed visions
What the heck? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm by Anthy Himemiya

Hits to the Site
Hits Since September 24, 2008!

Free Hit Counterby Pliner.Net
eyeglasses, shopping, lasik
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:40 pm

What the heck?

+2
Shin Namekaze
Rai Uchiha
6 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What the heck? - Page 4 Empty What the heck?

Post by Rai Uchiha Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Silence overcame the empty streets of Nagasaki. Not one single human was in sight for a mile radius on the surface of the city. Maybe dwelling underneath in some of the camps. Just a mile away was the giant barricade that contained some of the more fortunate humans who managed to survive the demonic invasion. At the center of it was the Imaimashi Co. building.

At the center of the wide street a small portal had slowly opened up. Something was occurring and it wasn't natural. From it came a young boy wearing a navy jacket and matching colored pants. As he landed on the floor dust had risen to his face; luckily he was wearing orange tinted goggles. "What the heck!?" A pair of shadowy figures appeared to be exiting the portal as well.

Last edited by Rai Uchiha on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Rai Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

What the heck? - Page 4 Empty Re: What the heck?

Post by Shin Namekaze Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Shin watched his teammates take on the girl. He wasnt going to bud in because it would be slaughter. He waited trusting his students. You guys got this. Hhhm? He looked back. Hearing a rush of water.

Shin Namekaze

Male
Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:33 pm

The waves started to flood the city as Kasumi made his appearance present. The Alligators were hungry and had it been awhile since they got a good meal. Buildings and homes were now getting hit with strong water, as it continued to flood down to the battle area. The water was full of cop cars and broken parts of houses. Also people drowning and screaming for help.

Kasumi had no shirt on, his body was full of scars as usual, however even that gave him something different about him in this particular day. He looked as if he was a dog looking at raw stake justing laying around, with drool falling down his mouth piece. The legendary ninja mostly was calm or in battle mode, but today he was reckless. The genkai was a mile away, it was so close he could just reach out and grab it.

A boy was holding it, about the same size as the blade. Ironically it was true, but even that didn't stop the boy from carrying it. Kasumi just got more anticipated to get to his goal. Baby just a few more seconds me and you will be reunited.

Cops screamed Code red level 5! As the water got deeper. The worst part was that this wasn't ocean clean water, it was more of a swampy water, plus it had alligators what could be worst.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:39 pm

kuraii snuck off behind a car crawling around putting tags on each car and whispering " this will show her to give me boo boos!" he snickered and created a clone "okay buddy your guna show her whos boss right Smile " the clone nodded with determination in his eyes and kuraii patted his back while secretly placing a tag on his back. the clone yelled and screamed toward the lady " hey meany face revenge!!!!!!!!!" he ran at her swing his arms towards her and tripped landing at the foot of her feet " I...shall...Prevail...." he was knocked out cold but the tag on his back began to glow as the real kurai hid in the trees "Boom boom pow meany heheh...hey i just quoted the black eye peas lol" At a instant every bomb tag began to ignite and explode at once including the one secretly planted on the clone. A huge explosion was created that could engulf her and greatly wound her if she was not careful and fast " take that!!!!....ohhh crap i forgot about rai didnt i 0.0"

Kuraii

Male
Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Rai's kunai clashed with her blade. She used her free hand to draw another weapon and fire a shot, which would be blocked by the large sword on his back as he changed his body position. He suddenly realized Kuraii falling at her feet, with a tag on his back. "Wh-What the heck!?!? Kuuuuuuraaaaii!!!!" Rai jumped back as the explosion went off. The small boy was sent through a window. To make things worse, there was a damn tsunami!!!! "Dang..." He jumped onto the ceiling to ensure safety from the water.

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:03 pm

I had just noticed a fallen Kuraii with a tag on his back when Rai jumped back, yelling something towards the kid. I was confused as to why he was so panicked until the tag on his back had exploded, sending me flying. After sailing a decent distance, I landed on a cop car, causing it to dent from the force. "Fucking hell" I cursed, barely conscious.

I looked around, unsure if I wanted to move. I spotted what appeared to be a tsunami engulfing the city in murky water. "What else?!" I yelled annoyed.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female
Number of posts : 4386
Job/hobbies : C.E.O
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Shin stared wide eyed as the explosion went off. Kuraii always did those kind of thing. He turned his head in the direction of the wave and jumped onto the lamppost. Whats going on? Who did this? He stared out and saw a man riding a large crocodile. No way.....it cant be him....guys!! Get ready!!!!

Shin Namekaze

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:14 am

kuraii noticed the huge tsunami heading towards the city flooding it " dear god kawabunga dude!" he started jumping building to building to get higher ground "hey is that.......no way a dude riding a croc awesome" he jumped towards the building shin was on" hey shin who is that dude?"

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:31 am

The waves crashed through the streets were the fight was going on. Police were taken and so were the burned bodies. Kasumis body had flashed out of vision and his crocodile dove into the water. The crocodile came out near Mero and snapped at her, trying to eat her whole. Kasumi appeared behind Shin and Kuraii with his sickle in his hand. I am death He cut at their backs with great speed. The Genkai was here somewhere. Kasumi felt it.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:38 am

The waves of water were entering through the broken window. That was bad! Rai'd have to escape as soon as possible; unless he wanted to end up swimming with the fishes. He jumped through the shattered window and drew the large sword on his back. As he scanned the area his eyes transformed into the Sharingan. What caught his sight was a large crocodile attacking the girl who had landed on the car. This thing was huge too! Using Shunshin, he appeared above the beast's snout, slamming the blade downwards. Although it wasn't enough to pierce the adamant skin it was able to close those massive jaws.

"No way! Can't let you do that!" Rai then looked at Mero and jumped at her, waving the sword and sending a powerful blast of wind at her.

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:48 am

kuraiis body shivered as he felt the pressence of a strong being " oh god someone is behind me is their :/" he dodged as fast as he could down the building " shin we need to regroup and like make like a banana and split!" he ran towards rai location "um hey we got a reaper looking guy after us mind helping?"

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Any and all consciousness came rushing back to me as the giant crocodile threatened to swallow me whole. I kicked back jumping to my feet, as Rai forced the crocs mouth shut with his sword. There was little hesitation from the kid as he then proceed to jump and attack.

I jumped away and into the murky water, dodging the wind. Half hidden, I swam around to the crocs side then scaled onto its back. Once on top I looked around for the punk who had blown me up. My fight wasn't with anyone but him at this moment. Once I had caught sight of him I smirked "Bingo" I drew out my sword then jumped onto a building, a began climbing up it.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Things got rough, especially with dirty water headed Shins way. He jumped a few times to give him time to create hand seals. After a Shin completed his hand seals he bit his thumb and slammed it onto the floor and large smokes fumed the seals, as soon as it cleared up a big figure emerged the shadows of the smoke. Hmmm....

A big toad with a scar slashed across its nosed with bright red skin made his appearance, it stared down the large murky water as it approached. The Frog stayed standing without moving any part of his body. ........! Ezu its coming! The water so watch out. The water splashed Ezu in the face, however the water started decreasing, and around the area the water hieght became lower. This made it easier to see the alligators in the water.
Good job Ezu you swallowed all the water!

The large toad started moving left and noticed the alligators were surrounding him. You insects better start moving, or you will be exterminated The alligators swam away with fear but however one did not move and inch as it stared up into the eye's of Ezu. .......You should of moved along....

Shin Namekaze

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:11 pm

"Snap" The alligators snout broke from the impact of the genkai's force. On the other side of the area much more to the left of the city. A stare down was going on between two species of different kind. There was another alligator much more braver than its other fellow kind. It stared at the big toad who had just been summoned from a younger one, who was much to skilled for his age. The alligator opened its mouth and said: "I'm not a fool, you are the one who should of moved along.... The alligator smirked with confidence as its tail grew from out the water. This tail was much more spiky than a normal alligator. Its tail started moving side to side. The smile rose more, enough to see its teeth. They were larger sharper and deadlier than anything you can think of. My name is Wikusamu nice to meet you. It was battle time for the two animals.

Kasumi's attack failed due to some stupid boy who was now holding the genkai. I see so its you Kasumi dived back into the water and disappeared.

A large wave started forming, and it headed towards the building some lady was trying to climb. Kasumi's torso started to come out of the tip of the wave. He was holding a kunai and looked as if he was trying to stop her. Nobody will stop me, you will not get away from me now

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:53 pm

The blast of wind hit the car, crushing it. What power did this sword hold? Rai landed on the destroyed car and followed Mero with his eyes. Not too far from him was a monster battle; alligator versus toad. He quickly took notice of the large wave and the intruder riding it with a kunai in his hand. Looked like the guy was aiming to take out Mero. Rai reached into his pouch and jumped off the car, sending shuriken at Kasumi. After they were released he threw the Genkai like a spear. As it traveled through the air it charged electricity. "Second time! Whoever you are, you're fighting me!"

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:14 pm

I ignored everyone else and landed in front of Kuraii my sword pointed at him, "I have a bone to pick with you". I narrowed my eyes and shot forward, aiming my sword at his chest.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:15 am

kuraii shreaked and stared at the woman " you wouldnt hurt a 7and a 1/2 year old would you" he smiled messing with his fingers "im sorry lady about blowing up your building, killing your officers and blowing up in front of you Sad....you know now that i said it out loud that does seem horrible huh?" kuraii then poof into a cloud of smoke showing the woman it was a clone and he was actually running to support rai and shin

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Wikusamus tail rose from the water and swiped at the toads face. The two summonings were going at it. Kasumi grabbed his sickle and blocked the incoming shuriken. He jumped out of the wave of water and saw the Genkai stab the water and send a current through it. The ninja was safe as he landed on the rooftop of a building. Do you think you can defeat me like that boy? USing my own sword against me.... He turned to face Rai. Now he didnt care about the girl.

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Shin was ready for anything! He was going to stop this man at all costs. He first wanted to take care of the alligator that was bothering. The toad used his tanto to block the tail attack. While that went on Shin used bodyflicker to appear on the alligators head. He made handseals and slammed his hand onto the plated scales. You gotta go! Seals spread all over the summoning and in seconds he was paralyzed.

Your next! Shin looked at Kasumi with a fierce look.

Shin Namekaze

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:53 pm

"It's just you and me!" Rai drew his saber and held out in front of him. Just below were the crashing waves. A potent chakra was emitting from the man before him.

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:13 pm

I sighed annoyed at the boy's trick to get away. I looked over the edge watching everyone occupied with each other in an intense battle. I jumped away and sat on the edge of a building, out of the way, but close enough to observe the fight.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuraii Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:49 pm

kuraii looked at the man and shout " hey!!!!!! mister!!!! i like your costume !!!! your guna kill on halloween night!!!" kuraii appeared in front of the man and threw up a piece sign " boom boom pow Smile" The kuraii in front of the man turned out to be nun other than one of the boys explosion trick clones. kuraii laughed " hahahaha god first the witch lady fell for it now grimm reaper dude hahahah " he looked at rai as he gave kuraii a serious face "What?"

Kuraii

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasumi Hisaki Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:12 am

Three little brats and one woman. Its a shame that you all have to die here. I see so much potential in you three. Kasumi looked down on the boy holding the saber in his hand and then looked at the blonde haired kid with his summoning. Then the third one came and stood in front of Kasumi. This was either foolish or courageous....Or maybe plain old stupid.

Kasumi bodyflickered infront of the real Kuraii, spinning around and sending a kick at his chest to send him into the water. He saw through his little clone technique. You are afraid little boy, afraid of using yourself! He then performed hand seals, creating three shadow clones. The main Kasumi slammed his hand onto the ground and summoned a massive alligator, much bigger than the other one. Agusai! Take care of the frog and then kill the girl!

Kasumi Hisaki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Namekaze Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:18 am

Shin looked at the ninja and what he did to Kuraii. That was not going to slide! He dashed at one of the clones and drew a special kunai. Bastard! He reached him and swiped with his kunai, hoping to cut his abdomen. Meanwhile his toad friend rushed in for the giant gator with his tanto! Lets do this!

Shin Namekaze

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai Uchiha Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:21 am

Great, now there were three! One was taking on Kuraii by the looks of it, another was dealing with the girl, then one with Shin, that only left the last for Rai. The Uchiha sheathed his saber and performed hand seals, expelling a giant fireball at the foe moments after. Once completed he drew his saber again and sprinted after the ball of fire, hoping to deliver a cut to his throat.

Rai Uchiha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mero Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:04 pm

I held my sword in my hand, watching the giant alligator take on the toad. There was no way the toad would stand a chance against that giant thing. I looked back over to the others and watched as the three were wrapped up in fights of there own. This stranger seemed like he was crazy powerful. More so then the kids in front of him. I wondered how easy it would be for him to destroy them.
Mero
Mero
Webmaster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum